Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 50 000$ to invest and i dont need to pay electricity for bitcoin mining  (Read 3557 times)
Mexe (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:08:49 PM

What do you think should i Invest and how much money will i make per day If i dont pay electricity !! I dont need to pay electricity in my country at all what kind of hardware should i buy and how much will I earn for day
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:15:24 PM

DO NOT buy cloud mining.

firstly cloud miners do have electric costs, plus profits before you get your rebate. which is far lower than the amount you would get if you mind with your own equipment,

the only people that cloud mine are those looking for quick 24/48 hour hash power boost to grab premine altcoins before release.. it does not work out as a profitable long term project to cloudmine.

mining with your own equipment where the only cost is the equipment, is a far better option. then after that the next option is to simply buy bitcoins and hold.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:17:09 PM

What do you think should i Invest and how much money will i make per day If i dont pay electricity !!

buy some cloud mining....
http://www.hashie.co
Why would he want to buy cloud mining if he does not pay for electricity? This would be illogical because you will pay for electricity one way or another if you buy cloud mining
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:19:17 PM

What do you think should i Invest and how much money will i make per day If i dont pay electricity !! I dont need to pay electricity in my country at all what kind of hardware should i buy and how much will I earn for day
Hardware always need electricity.
you can invest to gambling or real world project.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:21:55 PM

buy 60-70% BTC and invest the rest in mining equipment but diversify over many providers.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 09:24:28 PM

Out of curiosity, what country provides free electricity?

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:26:48 PM

Gambling is a bad idea..
But yeah, hardware always need electricity.
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:28:51 PM

If you insisted on buying retail then you would likely want to buy from bitmantech as antminers tend to be the cheapest on a per GH/s per $ basis (they also are very efficient on a GH/s to watt basis in the event that you will need to pay for electricity in the future).

I would also suggest that you build your own mining hardware as you should be able to do so with that large of a budget
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:29:20 PM

Buy $50K worth of BTC today at $320 per and sell in one to two weeks making an easy 25% profit when BTC reaches $400, sans one iota of headaches due to the purchasing of and maintaining bitcoin miners. Repeat and rinse every 30 days.
Mexe (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:29:37 PM

Gambling is a bad idea..
But yeah, hardware always need electricity.

Yes of course hardware needs electricity but i dont have to pay for it
dserrano5
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:29:52 PM

Forget about electricity. As franky1 said, buy and hold. Don't burn your 50k now as the price is expected (?) to go lower. You can buy e.g. 10k a month for some time.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:31:13 PM

Buy $50K worth of BTC today at $320 per and sell in one to two weeks making an easy 25% profit when BTC reaches $400, sans one iota of headaches due to the purchasing of and maintaining bitcoin miners. Repeat and rinse every 30 days.

When BTC reaches $400, you mean $40 soon ?  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:32:39 PM

When BTC reaches $400, you mean $40 soon ?  Grin

BTW, here in Illinois a new company can get free electricity for 6 full months. Close down shop and open a new one every 6 months under a new corp.
bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:35:12 PM

You could try out cloud mining, although the ROI is really long on that one.

Alternative option is to buy lots of Bitcoins and hold. The price will definitely go up again at some point. I can guarantee it (TM). Cheesy
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 09:36:46 PM

in b4
Only invest what you're willingly able to lose.  

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Mexe (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:44:02 PM

so you dont see buying hardware and mining as an option it doesnt worth it ?
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:04:51 PM

Hardware becomes out dated. You need to keep switching up hardware routinely if you want  to stay competitive .

If you're trying to mine BTC, you're up against people and businesses that mine for a living , professionals.

Altcoins , IMHO, are risky , and that headache was just too much for me.

I'm straight up buying and hodling , yes HODLING.

I've got free electricity too , but altcoin mining , unless you've got insider knowledge , is luck based and tedious IMHO
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:38:38 AM

Forget about electricity. As franky1 said, buy and hold. Don't burn your 50k now as the price is expected (?) to go lower. You can buy e.g. 10k a month for some time.
In theory, a lower price of bitcoin would mean a lower difficulty (or potentially a lower rate of growth in difficulty) which would mean a higher rate of return for any miner that is purchased (as it would generate greater amounts of bitcoin).

It is very difficulty to predict accurately the direction that bitcoin will trade over the short term
petersiddle98

Activity: 272

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:42:48 AM

Well, you can buy from Bitmaintech. Their price is pretty good for the hash they produce. Btw, which country don't need to pay electricity bills?

FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:04:44 AM

Well, you can buy from Bitmaintech. Their price is pretty good for the hash they produce. Btw, which country don't need to pay electricity bills?
I would say that the OP is not in a specific country that does not charge for electricity (although some middle eastern countries may be able to provide free electricity due to oil exports). It is more likely the OP has his electric bill a flat rate that is included in his rent or other similar setup.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: