Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:33:16 AM

Picture on your homepage looks familiar:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766998.msg9739918#msg9739918

Are you smracer? PM'd him anyway to find out, but I doubt it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 10:48:05 AM

This is insane. You are at your best to declare war against this service. I cant stop quoting galdur once again...

One thing is filing a complaint, another is accusing a company of being a ponzi, and randomly trashing its reputation when no harm was done; and even worse - non customers randomly trashing a business around and ruining its reputation - thats sabotage.

Keep doing what you are doing and you will end up with a self fulfilling prophecy, roaming around forums and posting false acusations on a business will destroy its reputation and scare away customers, and this will ultimatelly kill the business, it dies and yes if it died it must be a scam... sheesh

Can you please show me a place where it is mentioned that the pics on the website are of their own facility ? You have shown MegaMine as a 'Probably Legit' company. So, u mean to say, this person on their home page cover is their employee ? Cheesy

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:50:22 AM

This is insane.

Its the same picture is it not?
So either smracer is behind this and it might actually have some legitimacy (fat chance), or they nicked his picture and if ever we needed more nails to close this coffin, that would be it..
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 10:53:07 AM

This is insane.

Its the same picture is it not?
So either smracer is behind this and it might actually have some legitimacy (fat chance), or they nicked his picture and if ever we needed more nails to close this coffin, that would be it..

They can take any picture from the web and snap it on the website. Unless any copyright claim is mentioned on the pic, anything available on the public web is for public use. Grin

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:55:56 AM

Actually, no you cant, not if its used for a for profit venture.

But copyright violations are the least of my concerns, if they have to nick someone else's datacenter picture because they cant make a picture of their own farm, what does that tell you?

A) they cant afford a camera or camera phone
B) ?
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 10:58:16 AM

Actually, no you cant, not if its used for a for profit venture.

But copyright violations are the least of my concerns, if they have to nick someone else's datacenter picture because they cant make a picture of their own farm, what does that tell you?

A) they cant afford a camera or camera phone
B) ?

If friedcat can not come in open to show his face and create a video talking about AM Hash share, what does it tell u ?

A) He cant afford a camera or camera phone
B) ?

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:59:43 AM

There are plenty of pictures of AMhash' farm.
http://www.amhash.com/photos.htm
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:04:08 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 11:16:49 AM by Mabsark

Funnily enough, I was just looking into another "cloud mining service" called "cloumin.in".

It seems to have the exact same transaction structure as CMW.

From their "Proof of payments" you can see that the last output from the latest payment was:

1AZ8aWkapStU6UUf3bGgEho6Rrvx1huuvR - (Unspent) 0.000065 BTC

From the cloudmin.in website you can see that's the payout for 10 Gh/s which costs 0.008 BTC.

By looking at that address, you can see that it paid for those 10 Gh/s in this transaction, sending 0.008BTC to 1GNoohohBjDNBeRfQeJ1c43LLMiXYxq6Zd, which is a customer pay-in address from cloudmin.in.

From 1GNoohohBjDNBeRfQeJ1c43LLMiXYxq6Zd, the money is transferred to 1J53FDjBPYj7qYaWT8fY26nPY6CLknTaVc which by looking at that address, you can see that it receives payments of multiples of 0.008 BTC. It is quite obviously a pay-in collection address, in the same way that 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec is for CMW.

If you click the addresses below that collection address, you'll find that they lead to Eobot too, just like CMW. What are the odds of 2 separate businesses having such an identical transaction structure involved in funnelling money to Eobot?
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:14:42 AM

The odd is that u r an absolute idiot and after finding so many same pattern, u r still unable to discover the real reason.

What's even funnier is that that website was PM'd to me by a victim of MineThatCloud which already has a connection to CMW (by redirecting their website to CMW). My investigation into cloudmin.in was looking for a connection to MineThatCloud, yet I found that it's transaction structure is identical to CMW's.

Just another coincidence though, eh?  Roll Eyes
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:16:28 AM

I am talking about FriedCat's picture not AM hash.

Who cares what friedcat looks like?  The team behind AMhash is well known. If you really want to see their pics:

And whats with your AM/AMhash obsession anyway, this thread is about CWS

So where are the picture of the people behind CWS? What are their names? Where is their business registered?
And.. where are the pics of their datacenter?
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:30:52 AM

Picture of a bunch of Chinese does not prove anything. People need to know how FriedCat looks like and what is his business address, because he is raising millions from market. Involved in scams like GLBSE, Hashie and upcoming HaveLock. If you can accept his anonymity and portray him as legit in your thread, then

AMhash != Asicminer

As it happens, Amhash conforms to all criteria I set forth in my thread (and everything you keep asking for) and that doesnt even include a requirement for pictures of the principals.

CWS confirms to none of them - assuming they nicked smracers pics just like they nicked some random pics for their management a while ago.

I guess that makes them equal in your eyes only.

lose the right to ask about anyone else.

LOL. What planet do you live on.
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 11:38:03 AM

Picture of a bunch of Chinese does not prove anything. People need to know how FriedCat looks like and what is his business address, because he is raising millions from market. Involved in scams like GLBSE, Hashie and upcoming HaveLock. If you can accept his anonymity and portray him as legit in your thread, then

AMhash != Asicminer

As it happens, Amhash conforms to all criteria I set forth in my thread (and everything you keep asking for) and that doesnt even include a requirement for pictures of the principals.

CWS confirms to none of them - assuming they nicked smracers pics just like they nicked some random pics for their management a while ago.

I guess that makes them equal in your eyes only.

AM Hash, AsicMiner etc etc, the same person is standing... FriedCat. His anonymity and support to multiple scams are getting more & more suspicous.

Get your facts right. CMW never showed any management pic. It was CryptoMine.io. CMW did not even claim any of the pic on the website is theirs. Its all in your imagination. Cheesy

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:39:28 AM

Picture of a bunch of Chinese does not prove anything. People need to know how FriedCat looks like and what is his business address, because he is raising millions from market. Involved in scams like GLBSE, Hashie and upcoming HaveLock. If you can accept his anonymity and portray him as legit in your thread, then lose the right to ask about anyone else.

Stop talking complete bollocks. FriedCat isn't raising any money from the market. ASICMiner got their funding years ago. That's why they've always been able to sell hardware from stock rather than needing to do pre-orders. Also, FriedCat is one of the most trustworthy names in bitcoin, from returning a massive transaction fee that they mined the block for to giving a full refund to anyone that bought a Prisma months after the sale of those Prismas.

What has CMW done to earn peoples trust? Refuse to provide any evidence of legitimacy? Funnel funds to Eobot? Steal people DC pics?
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Yah... returned 200 BTC in a day to gain trust and raised 800 BTC+ in a week by using that trust. Seems legit. Roll Eyes

Typical Chinese communist type. Help someone at his bad day and make him a communist slave for rest of his life.

So, let me get this straight. The oldest bitcoin ASIC manufacturer isn't legit but the cloud mining scam that refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy is perfectly legitimate.  Roll Eyes

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:23:39 PM

Puppet might take this opportunity to jump in for a bet about how long this service will survive. I wont take it as it is about a future event and hence a gambling.

How is investing in CMW not gambling on the future of their service ?
The only real difference is that I offer anyone far better ROI in case Im wrong.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:12:31 PM

Looks like both u & Puppet have the bad habit of getting things straight after lot of conversation. Should I assume that this is because the same person is typing both ?

That would be a pretty silly assumption considering Puppet advocates buying and holding BTC whereas I advocate buying AMHash.

Anyways, my stand is straight as it was from my very first post. None of these cloud mining services, from Cex.io to CMW to AsicMiner does full disclosure of everything that a transparent company can do. As Gavin properly predicted all of them are doing fractional reserve mining. But, I dont see anything wrong in that, as long as they dont show any intention to run away with customers money. In case of CMW, they did not lie about anything from the beginning. They clearly stated what they will not disclose. I am OK with that, so I'm with them. The funny thing is that, AM Hash/AsicMiner people are feeling insecure and coming back to this thread again and again. Puppet might take this opportunity to jump in for a bet about how long this service will survive. I wont take it as it is about a future event and hence a gambling. The interesting fact is that, initially Puppet or some of his friend predicted that service will run away within 2-3 months. Now they are predicting 6 months... Let us see. Wink

Of course the scammer doesn't show any intention of running away with the money, why on earth would they? Do you think the scammer is just going to announce their intention to steal everyone's money? No, they just steal the money and either come up with an excuse or disappear.

ASICMiner isn't a cloud mining service, it's the oldest bitcoin ASIC and miner manufacturer and is set to release new, more efficient miners next month. If CMW actually had any miners, they would come from a manufacturer such as ASICMiner. ASICMiner have proven their trustworthiness on many occasions. There would have been no need for AMHash to provide proof of legitimacy (beyond FriedCat's word) yet they did. Cloud Mining Website refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy whatsoever and has earned no such trust from the community. Yep, clearly the same!  Roll Eyes

joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:11:45 PM

Can you please show me a place where it is mentioned that the pics on the website are of their own facility ? You have shown MegaMine as a 'Probably Legit' company. So, u mean to say, this person on their home page cover is their employee ? Cheesy
To just put the record straight you can see all of our pictures at

http://www.megamine.com/aboutus.php

If you google any of us you'll find more if you are so inclined.

Justin
CEO
www.megamine.com

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:31:36 PM

Nope.  They stole my pic.

Hi,

I saw cloudmining.website is showing a picture on their homepage which belongs to you:
http://www.cloudmining.website/

Are you affiliated with them?
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:30:08 PM

Weekly payment received.

It would be a good idea if the picture on the home page is changed as the signup form is not properly visible on this background. Moreover, it seems like the site is down again. Why are you getting subjected to frequent DDOS ?
Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 08:41:45 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 09:17:16 PM by Cloud Mining

Weekly payment received.

It would be a good idea if the picture on the home page is changed as the signup form is not properly visible on this background. Moreover, it seems like the site is down again. Why are you getting subjected to frequent DDOS ?

Thank you for confirmation.

As our mining facility is operating smoothly and miner mapping is almost automatic, we are now experimenting with the website. In next few days you might see the home page background image changing time and again.

Regarding DDOS, we have no idea. Might be we have pissed off some Big Brother. But, it has no effect on mining. So, nothing much to worry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: