Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89558 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:02:11 PM

+1

Thanks. It has always been like a cakewalk...

Congratulations on completing six months of consistent payment. Smiley

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:26:09 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 09:28:00 PM by jimmothy

+1

Thanks. It has always been like a cakewalk...

Congratulations on completing six months of consistent payment. Smiley

More like congratulations on being able to find enough idiots to perpetuate this halfassed ponzi for 6 months.

It's not really true that payments have been consistent because there were a few weeks/months when they were laying ~1% of expected earnings.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:02:22 AM

Have you seen that MarcoTheScammer has left you -ve feedback for participating in signature campaign ?
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:47:17 AM

Have you seen that MarcoTheScammer has left you -ve feedback for participating in signature campaign ?

Scammer left me -ve feedback. What to do ? Cry ? Cry

Jimmothy was promoting HaveLock & AM hash and left me -ve feedback as I pointed out the scam. It has already bee proven that I was correct indeed. And now it is MarcoTheScammer, the promoter of Bit-X, a super legit company with no payment proof or no mining address. Scammers are always pissed off with me Tongue
Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 02:42:01 PM

Weekly bitcoin mining payment has been sent out...

https://blockchain.info/tx/f6ceff5fe3c1307e15a4e09d9566fda66e7b1d74ada9d93bd91d0abaaebbb438
Vitamin King

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:12:16 AM

Thank you. Payment received. Smiley

Vitamin King

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:42:32 AM

How long do you expect this website will be online? Should we think to invest here?

If you look back into the thread, U'll see some people said it'll be down within 2 months, some said 3 months. It is over six months now and still did not miss a single payout and numerous people have made ROI over here. Now, I firmly believe, CMW is here to stay...

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:15:00 PM

Last time I checked, admittedly some time ago, pbmining was also still "paying out". Likewise, if you actually read this thread, you'll find that most people are receiving dust, and with no sensible explanation as to what the payout is based on. If you want to throw away money in the hope of maybe getting a random return, there are better options.
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:19:02 AM

Last time I checked, admittedly some time ago, pbmining was also still "paying out". Likewise, if you actually read this thread, you'll find that most people are receiving dust, and with no sensible explanation as to what the payout is based on. If you want to throw away money in the hope of maybe getting a random return, there are better options.

Among hundreds of customers only five-six are complaining. Those are most likely shill from competitors. Most of us are well paid over a long time. I think, it is high time we stop complaining and appreciate the good work of CMW.
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:30:15 AM

Among hundreds of customers only five-six are complaining. Those are most likely shill from competitors. Most of us are well paid over a long time. I think, it is high time we stop complaining and appreciate the good work of CMW.

19.11.2014 I bought 90GHs just to test the site and have until now been paid 0.06618825 including 0.00549999 from refferal purchases
That makes 0.06068826 from mining
Pending amount is 0.0023031
That totals up to 0.06299136 in 175days
70% in 175 days
According to my calculation I still have 75 days until I have gotten my invested BTC back
So ROI is ~250days but most likely for new customers more likely something like 450-500 days because mining income was much better in the beginning
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:01:00 PM

You know that once I defended this project. I'm in it from the beginning. Since December I get dust. Same system as PB mining. It is a pity that you're right..

(Just don't crush me now - not every time you must have right)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:21:07 PM

So they don't pay and still run a signature campaign Shocked Well that's a whole of a new level for scam Cheesy
Could CloudMining.website post the payouts for the ones that complain (if those complaining agree of course)? This way it would be clear at least on this accusation.

SpanishSoldier

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:35:22 PM

So they don't pay and still run a signature campaign Shocked Well that's a whole of a new level for scam Cheesy
Could CloudMining.website post the payouts for the ones that complain (if those complaining agree of course)? This way it would be clear at least on this accusation.

Only shills are complaining here. Out of thousands of satisified customers, you'll find only 5-6 accounts are complaining here. Those are troll sent by competitors.

Read: Professional bitcoin Trolls Exist.

These trolls will even go to the extent of editing screenshots to complain.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:46:09 PM

Only shills are complaining here. Out of thousands of satisified customers, you'll find only 5-6 accounts are complaining here. Those are troll sent by competitors.

You are shill account.

If you really want i can look in to my posts history and show you posts where i was defending this service. But it turns in to a scam and this is true!

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:33:47 PM

You are shill account.

If you really want i can look in to my posts history and show you posts where i was defending this service. But it turns in to a scam and this is true!

He's not interested in the truth, along with his other shill accounts, German Giant, Vitamin King and Alex on the CMW forum, he's just desperate to keep this cash cow fed.
Thousands of satisfied customers? Where? In his imagination.
Six months? Wow, must be legit.
CMMonitor says paying? So what?
Hilarious to see him accusing everyone of shilling for the "competition", even when they just post proof of the dust they're getting paid and he is the biggest cloud mining ponzi shill there is.
He even admitted in a rare show of honesty that he agrees CMWebsite is probably not actually mining, but I can't be bothered to look through his endless pages of spamming posts to find and quote it.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:57:22 PM

Forget this site already, it is not paying and has collapsed already, I wonder how they get new customers with such terrible reputation, must have paid for banners somewhere in advance and  decided to shill a little bit more because of that Wink

SpanishSoldier

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:04:46 AM

You know that once I defended this project. I'm in it from the beginning. Since December I get dust. Same system as PB mining. It is a pity that you're right..

(Just don't crush me now - not every time you must have right)

He does not have the right to. He is responsible for making people believe in the million dollar AM hash scam, which by magnitude is larger than the combined lost amount at PB mining, CryptoMine etc. I saw him trying to bet on this thread that AM hash will exist for more than six months, but CMW will not. Just the reverse has happened.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:35:33 AM

AMHash set a very high standard how to scam legitimately Grin
Get a few well known but on the edge of collapse companies to mine, another one to provide services are here you go. They pulled a brilliant scam and nobody is responsible.
And the thing is this cloudmining.website doesn't live up to this new standard of scam, that's their problem Grin

Vitamin King

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:52:44 PM

You are shill account.

He's not interested in the truth, along with his other shill accounts, German Giant, Vitamin King and Alex on the CMW forum, he's just desperate to keep this cash cow fed.
Hilarious to see him accusing everyone of shilling for the "competition", even when they just post proof of the dust they're getting paid and he is the biggest cloud mining ponzi shill there is.
He even admitted in a rare show of honesty that he agrees CMWebsite is probably not actually mining, but I can't be bothered to look through his endless pages of spamming posts to find and quote it.
What nonsense ? What's the point of involving my name in your problem ?

I asked the community whether I can invest my little deposit in CMW in November 09, 2014, 03:57:49 PM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.0. At that point of time I was sceptical about the service. Then I invested there and kept mum till I made ROI. Only after I made ROI with them, I am actively supporting them. Does not people support BTC-e because they are satisfied by their service ? What's wrong in telling people that I have made ROI with them ?

Some of you guys are so selfish that you can not see good of anyone else. Get a Life !!!

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:41:59 AM

You are shill account.

What nonsense ? What's the point of involving my name in your problem ?

I asked the community whether I can invest my little deposit in CMW in November 09, 2014, 03:57:49 PM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.0. At that point of time I was sceptical about the service. Then I invested there and kept mum till I made ROI. Only after I made ROI with them, I am actively supporting them. Does not people support BTC-e because they are satisfied by their service ? What's wrong in telling people that I have made ROI with them ?

Some of you guys are so selfish that you can not see good of anyone else. Get a Life !!!

How is possible that one customer getting ROI and other no? I just don't belive you and we have every reason to believe that your account is one of many shill accounts. That's all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: