Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:51:29 PM

-snip-

That's true for a few TH/s but I guarantee you cannot buy several PH/s on ebay.

-snip-

Not really. eBay is NOT the only place from where hash power can be bought.

Please do show me a place where you can buy several PH/s with a contract that lasts less than a few months.

-snip-

After thinking about it, I'm not buying the excuse that they cannot provide a mining address because they "will not be able to sell those at a premium price". I can't think of a reason that someone laundering money/coins wouldn't want coins mined by a known company.

-snip-

You should not. Because, then you will not receive payment from HaveLock to troll cloud mining threads. Either you dont know or you'll never accept the fact that those who buy freshly mined coins at a premium price, dont want another miner's name to get attached to the mining address. Because, in most of the cases, fresh coins are bought, not for money laundering, but for avoiding double taxation. When someone has a business in a different country, his country also tries to tax him for that using various laws. That is why, they try not to show their earning from business, but from mining of their own. That is why they need the fresh coins and non-disclosure of the mining address.

First of all quit with the havelock BS. I'm not paid by havelock, I'm just one of the several thousand customers who they have not scammed. I will disprove your conspiracy theory right now by saying I think every offering on havelock is not worth investing in because the risk/reward ratio is piss poor.

You, on the other hand, are suspiciously pushing shady cloudmining companies that most knowledgeable people agree look like blatant ponzis. Are you paid to spam this garbage or just incredibly naive?

I'm not buying your "double taxation" excuse. The government doesn't give two shits if you mined the coins yourself or paid a company to mine them for you. Either way it's taxable income and they want a piece of it.

-snip-

Anyways if there really is some mysterious reason they can't provide a mining address, what about having one of the hardware manufacturers vouch for them? I'm sure they will do that considering they have such an amazing relationship.

This time I should laugh at you. This is like asking HaveLock to vouch for PB mining/cloudmining.website. Most of the hardware manufacturers are now getting into or planning to get into cloud mining and you expect them to vouch for a cloud mining service ? Moreover, that would be the end of their anonymity, which most of the bitcoin businesses prefer to have till clear govt regulations are in place. Are you nuts or a fallen troll ? Does HaveLock pay you in Satoshi for your crusade against cloud mining services ?

You're really just proving how misinformed you are.

Why would havelock vouch for a sketchy/scammy company they have nothing to do with?

This "cloudmining company" specifically said: "Because of our relationship with ASIC manufacturers, we get high end machines before the market does. "

How exactly would a company like Bitfury or Bitmain compromise anyone's anonymity by saying something like "Yes, we can confirm that cloudmining.website is a large buyer of our hardware and their operation is legit"

You will probably think of some bullshit reason why that can't happen but in fact it's already been done for several companies:

DigitalBTC and CryptX became the first clients to use BitFury's managed mining services

http://www.coindesk.com/bitfury-announces-hosted-mining-services-business-customers/

Under the agreement, CloudHashing.com's software will be deployed on digitalBTC's bitcoin hardware, located in data centres in Iceland and Texas.

http://www.coindesk.com/digitalbtc-enter-strategic-partnership-cloudhashing-com/

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idonothave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:52:11 AM

9.How long does a contract last ?
 Duration of all contracts are minimum one year or the longevity of the miner, whichever is higher.

Does it mean You suppose to end contracts after one year or each contract binds real hw and will be ended as that hw fysicaly dies?
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:55:38 PM

It means until the ponzi collapses
Cloud Mining (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 08:46:04 PM

Duration of all contracts are minimum one year or the longevity of the miner, whichever is higher.

Does it mean You suppose to end contracts after one year or each contract binds real hw and will be ended as that hw fysicaly dies?

Each contract does NOT bind to individual hardware. Group of contracts are bind to block of hardware. We manage this mapping at our end. We are talking about one year here to give you a minimum guarantee. Actually they will last longer. We are well aware of the fact that industry is talking about five years, lifetime etc. etc. But, to be safe at our end, we dont want to pre-commit anything beyond one year. Happy Minining Smiley
jimmothy

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:55:05 PM

Each contract does NOT bind to individual hardware. Group of contracts are bind to block of hardware. We manage this mapping at our end. We are talking about one year here to give you a minimum guarantee. Actually they will last longer. We are well aware of the fact that industry is talking about five years, lifetime etc. etc. But, to be safe at our end, we dont want to pre-commit anything beyond one year. Happy Minining Smiley

When you say "the industry is talking about 5 years" you really mean just one other website which is also most likely a ponzi right?

To me this looks like someone saw pbmining and thought to themselves "Wow, this is a very efficient ponzi scheme. I should make one".

Why is it that you cant have a hardware manufacturer vouch for you? Surely they are willing to do that since you have such a good relationship with them.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:48:53 PM

^^^I wonder why this troll above me is not kicked out of this thread by OP. It is clear that he is a HaveLock sympathizer... not sure paid troll or investor of HaveLock himself. Here is a clear conflict of interest for him against all cloud mining services as HaveLock works as a mediator between investors and miners. He is even running a thread as a part of his propaganda against cloud mining. Sometimes he is shouting against PB, sometimes he is coming to this thread to disrupt conversation. At the beginning of every single page of this thread, he is jumping in without any invitation. I dont know why the f**ck this thread is moderated, if this troll is allowed to roam about free and shit at his whim. If I were the OP, I'd have deleted all his posts at one go... Angry

Propaganda? havelock simpathizer?

Are you serious or are you really this delusional?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:33:58 AM

^^^I wonder why this troll above me is not kicked out of this thread by OP. It is clear that he is a HaveLock sympathizer... not sure paid troll or investor of HaveLock himself. Here is a clear conflict of interest for him against all cloud mining services as HaveLock works as a mediator between investors and miners. He is even running a thread as a part of his propaganda against cloud mining. Sometimes he is shouting against PB, sometimes he is coming to this thread to disrupt conversation. At the beginning of every single page of this thread, he is jumping in without any invitation. I dont know why the f**ck this thread is moderated, if this troll is allowed to roam about free and shit at his whim. If I were the OP, I'd have deleted all his posts at one go... Angry

Propaganda? you are not havelock simphatizer? please...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

jimmothy

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:55:05 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 01:40:12 AM by jimmothy

Propaganda? you are not havelock simphatizer? please...

I don't think you two understand the meaning of propaganda or sympathy.

It's impossible for me to sympathize for havelock because they have yet to scam anyone. If they scam anyone I'll gladly speak out against them.

Propaganda requires that I am promoting something. The only thing I'm promoting is due diligence. Anyone with a shred of financial knowledge also promotes this "propoganda".

The fact that you two are outraged by the thought that a company should prove they aren't a ponzi is incredibly suspicious.

I don't think you guys actually think I'm a shill, it's just an excuse to avoid using logic/reasoning to make a point.
idonothave

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:30:32 AM

Thank You for answer.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:10:44 AM

Did a little overview of current cloud mining services:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860400.0
Jybrael

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:12:08 PM

What are the benefits of cloud mining?
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:18:04 PM

Payment received!  Cheesy Thank you!

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:20:01 PM

Payments everyday - for example:
Total Hash Power  40 Ghs

Latest Payout  0.000419 BTC

Latest Payout Date  2014-11-17 00:00:01

TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:23:23 PM

I can confirm the payout too... Smiley
ml73

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:23:12 PM

Payment received  Smiley

Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 10:03:03 PM

I can confirm the payout too... Smiley

Payment received  Smiley

Thank you everyone for confirming your withdrawal. If you are satisfied with the service, you may consider to leave a +ve trust feedback.
Anyayakubu

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:03:18 PM

I'm new to posting in these forums. I have looked at leaving someone trusted feedback but I can't seam to do it because it asking for a reference link, not sure what that is and the things I've tried don't work.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:20:29 AM

I'm new to posting in these forums. I have looked at leaving someone trusted feedback but I can't seam to do it because it asking for a reference link, not sure what that is and the things I've tried don't work.

I think window "reference link" you can leave empty Smiley

Cloud Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 11:29:36 AM

The main advantage is you dont need to have the headache of hardware mining, i.e. maintenance, electricity cost, pool optimization, making some extra by selling fresh coins etc. At cloud mining, we can make things cheaper, because we do en masse. You can start mining instantly... so there is no months of waiting for the hardware to get delivered at home. Hence, the ROI calculation is far easier in cloud mining. In general, if you look at the history of cloud mining, you will find that it has always emerged as more profitable than hardware mining.

We have sent you a PM explaining the steps.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:56:09 PM

I think, just knowing benefits may not give you the complete idea about a subject. You should know both pros & cons of it. The following link may give u a brief idea about cloud mining...

http://www.coindesk.com/information/cloud-mining-bitcoin-guide/

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: