Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow/cash/coin called on trolling Blocknet (it's why) on Oct 21st. 100%  (Read 5514 times)
TrangLee (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:14:07 AM

On October 21st I posted in the Full Truth about SDC trolls thread that they would mount this full on assault against Blocknet. Post #513 in this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.514

This was posted all these "blocknet scam" threads formed. Photshoped logs, fake paste bins, all of it to destroy a perceived threat to Shadow. Sic. All this Blocknet hate all this trolling and spamming of of Dan Metcalf and the Blocknet. They duped so many people.

A quote of my post then:

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:23:48 AM

Wow great call man. You really hit the nail on the head. I knew they trolled coins but to actually plan out an assault like that. Holy fuck!
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:31:12 AM

Another junk thread from a another kid criminal suporting xst xc and BLOCK

You can adapt this pic to any of the projects the people here circle jerking each other are involved in!

btw thanks for the advertisement space be sure to come join #shadowtest when the testnet for 100% anon transactions is up Smiley
The Minion

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:31:20 AM

No shit! I was wondering why the fuck all this shit about blocknet and Dan Metcalf was spamming all over the place. Shadow? I won't touch the dirty dog of a coin now. That was just plain wrong to do to someone.
BTC-king

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:46:33 AM

Nice way to go SDC guys. Shit all over the altcoin section some more with bullshit.  Roll Eyes
ILoveBigBlackCocks

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:02:11 AM

SDC wasn't responsible fucktards.  Keep listening to Dan's BS you indoctrinated fools.
Anise

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:24:44 AM

Nice way to go SDC guys. Shit all over the altcoin section some more with bullshit.  Roll Eyes

My thoughts too. The op called this clearly days before they started. He has a great crystal ball.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:21:27 AM

Whoever invest in SDC is waiting to get dumped on by those trolls.   SDC is the biggest scam ever and they are shaking in their boots.   If you look at their rich list, you will know it's totally controlled by 3-4 people at most. 

http://sdc.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/index.php?min=1000

STAY CLEAR OF SDC if you value your coins.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:31:38 AM

Whoever invest in SDC is waiting to get dumped on by those trolls.   SDC is the biggest scam ever and they are shaking in their boots.   If you look at their rich list, you will know it's totally controlled by 3-4 people at most. 

You are going to have to do much better then that to mess with a modest and real project i'm afriad.

You're are putting all of this on Shadow, a respectable project and community when Shadow has nothing to do with any of the shit you are on about. And you try justifying it somehow in that empty scull of yours..with lies
and hypocrisies..you have plenty of mental health issues and should really reconsider what it is you are trying to say.. All of you are sick people and need plenty of help!

Somehow its Shadows fault you all keep choosing shitty coin projects that are full of greedy incompetent development teams..its not my fault its not Shadows fault. Its all on you twits. Grow up and stop lashing out at everyone and everything because you are to stupid to do your homework. And stop crying to us when you house of cards keeps falling over!..Geeze learn a lesson for once in your shitty existence you kid yourself into believing is a life.
Bobbs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:43:17 AM

Whoever invest in SDC is waiting to get dumped on by those trolls.   SDC is the biggest scam ever and they are shaking in their boots.   If you look at their rich list, you will know it's totally controlled by 3-4 people at most.  

You are going to have to do much better then that to mess with a modest and real project i'm afriad.

You're are putting all of this on Shadow, a respectable project and community when Shadow has nothing to do with any of the shit you are on about. And you try justifying it somehow in that empty scull of yours..with lies
and hypocrisies..you have plenty of mental health issues and should really reconsider what it is you are trying to say.. All of you are sick people and need plenty of help!

Somehow its Shadows fault you all keep choosing shitty coin projects that are full of greedy incompetent development teams..its not my fault its not Shadows fault. Its all on you twits grow up and stop lashing out at everyone and everything because you are to stupid to do your homework!!

Op called this shit before it happened. 00smurf , yourself , and cool storyteller started this shit off. Very fucking respectable. No none of sdc trolls ever attack and fud. They don't start the shit. Nope innocent angels the lot. Wait didn't you troll xst for days? Who has a mental health issue? Days on end? You sickos need to stay in your own coins thread and leave everyone else the fuck alone.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:52:53 AM

Whoever invest in SDC is waiting to get dumped on by those trolls.   SDC is the biggest scam ever and they are shaking in their boots.   If you look at their rich list, you will know it's totally controlled by 3-4 people at most.  

Somehow its Shadows fault you all keep choosing shitty coin projects that are full of greedy incompetent development teams..its not my fault its not Shadows fault. Its all on you twits grow up and stop lashing out at everyone and everything because you are to stupid to do your homework!!

Op called this shit before it happened. 00smurf , yourself , and cool storyteller started this shit off. Very fucking respectable. No none of sdc trolls ever attack and fud. They don't start the shit. Nope innocent angels the lot. Wait didn't you troll xst for days? Who has a mental health issue? Days on end? You sickos need to stay in your own coins thread and leave everyone else the fuck alone.

Don't put your life savings of $20 into a shitcoin project and you will find you wont be a crying baby, blamming the big bad longandshort, coolstoryteller and 00smurf when your shitcoin is exposed for the garbage it is! Maybe then you wont find yourself lashing out at a respectable project to get at a few individuals for something that this industry sorely needs. Its a fact its dip shits like you ruining this place trying to protect your shitcoin scum developments! Shame on you!
ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:54:55 AM

Karma is real. I know SDC was producing a good part of the FUD, aside from Spotdick. SDC will always be a shitcoin to me
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:04:16 AM

I was banned not long ago for telling people to shut up about SDC.. i didn't care either way what side people were on.
Check my post history.. proof.

you guys have been trying for a while to lure people into a diversion game to cover your scam.
i should post some PM's i get about this too..

none of you have any credibility and neither does your Trolling games attack on some other coin.

has it occurred to you all people were pissed off about trying to scam us all for almost a million dollars ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
ProfX

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:13:14 AM

I was banned not long ago for telling people to shut up about SDC.. i didn't care either way what side people were on.

you guys have been trying for a while to lure people into a diversion game to cover your scam.

none of you have any credibility and neither does your Trolling games attack on some other coin.

has it occurred to you all people were pissed off about trying to scam us all for almost a million dollars ?

http://i57.tinypic.com/sobwxh.jpg

Trust: -4: -2 / +1(1)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

Like any forum on the internet, you consider individuals like this scum of the boards as some would call it, and skip over their entire post all together because there is a good chance they dont contribute at all
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:15:56 AM

Ignore

Like any forum on the internet, you consider individuals like this scum of the boards as some would call it, and skip over their entire post all together because there is a good chance they dont contribute at all

and..

Name:    ProfX
Activity:    12
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    October 31, 2014, 08:16:38 AM

PS: seems to me all you guys are the ones with a negative Trade rating.
Now THAT is pretty funny.. yours is -6 and you just got here HAhhahahaaaaaaa

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:16:08 AM

Karma is real. I know SDC was producing a good part of the FUD, aside from Spotdick. SDC will always be a shitcoin to me

Thats cool, support your premined trash then keep taking hits on the ipo, ico crack pipe getting mad when when the people behind it are found questionable.

Fact is xc made a premine, they then drastically reduced the cap but kept the same amount of premine. They also haven't been transparent at all with the premine yet you believe whole heartedly that it will be any different with BLOCK. And now a known pumper is known to be saying he is on his payroll but not just that, look at the coins that person is involved with..the same coins in the blocknet!!! ding ding ding.

Well its just all to much for me to trust when its just easier to walk away. I picked all of this from the beginning, im seasoned and not that it takes a rocket scientist to work it out. Most just follow the hype though thats why they get punished! And you are still wondering why so many people are saying its a bad looking situation now!! oh yeah Shadows a shitcoin though ...wtf ever.

Look at apple it had a slow start look at bitcoin it too had a slow start.. You have to question something that comes out of the gate exploding with hype! You should and you would have if you weren't a greedy little idiot!

You might have seen all the potential danger if not for the well pitched ideals it presents. Some of us here are not kids and we remember all the scams through history with stocks, ponzis, banks, lenders, grifters and confidence men. They are just being repeated here and if you would just look properly you would see it all!

Do yourself a favor and get back on your main account take the hit and move to some better less questionable projects. Support this industry properly and stop chasing the crack pipe.. I promise you will become richer much faster once you do that and stop blaming others because you didn't see the obvious to begin with!
ProfX

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:30:11 AM

Ignore

and..

http://i61.tinypic.com/dxzu3t.jpg

really dude?

nice chop
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:43:02 AM

Ignore

and..

really dude?

nice chop

nice rating.. negative six !

and i left the chopped off text to get attention to it.. i know you would bite Wink

you FAIL and you got owned and you say nice chop ? LOL

BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:16:10 PM

Shadowcoin punks, get a life fags
Bobbs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:33:10 PM

PookieLax31 aka Boh on twitter bragging how they fucked up Blocknet.

https://i.imgur.com/EEc9xf2.png
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: