Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:17:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow/cash/coin called on trolling Blocknet (it's why) on Oct 21st. 100%  (Read 5517 times)
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:44:08 PM

30 blocknet troll threads that where started by SDC or "evidence" given to and encouraging spoetnik to do your dirty work. I called this whole thing weeks before. You just tried to distance your self by using 3rd parties. But 00smurf is right at ground zero along with you and boh. So fucking obvious to everyone but you. There are even twitter logs of boh/pookie bragging.

You stated that trollsroyce has over 1m coins. Please don't change the subject again, I'd like to know if you have any evidence to back up that claim.

I have some but I wont publicize it to protect the innocent. It's a pretty well know fact that he does though. TrollsRoyce does. He was also a member of Bobsurplus' group. He also pumped XC with Bob and other "whales". They split when Bob wouldn't pump SDC anymore. Remember almost 40k SDC? Yes TrollsRoyce has over a million SDC. Boh has a hefty sack full too. Don't delude yourselves about these guys. Angel's or devils or whales or whatever they are all about making BTC in trun for $. Nothing more nothing less it has always been about $.

If you have no evidence that you can present to back up your claims then they're worthless. No amount of rhetoric changes that. If you're really so worried about protecting people you would help them by presenting the evidence. But, what's more likely, is that there is none.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:51:52 PM

30 blocknet troll threads that where started by SDC or "evidence" given to and encouraging spoetnik to do your dirty work. I called this whole thing weeks before. You just tried to distance your self by using 3rd parties. But 00smurf is right at ground zero along with you and boh. So fucking obvious to everyone but you. There are even twitter logs of boh/pookie bragging.

You stated that trollsroyce has over 1m coins. Please don't change the subject again, I'd like to know if you have any evidence to back up that claim.

I have some but I wont publicize it to protect the innocent. It's a pretty well know fact that he does though. TrollsRoyce does. He was also a member of Bobsurplus' group. He also pumped XC with Bob and other "whales". They split when Bob wouldn't pump SDC anymore. Remember almost 40k SDC? Yes TrollsRoyce has over a million SDC. Boh has a hefty sack full too. Don't delude yourselves about these guys. Angel's or devils or whales or whatever they are all about making BTC in trun for $. Nothing more nothing less it has always been about $.

If you have no evidence that you can present to back up your claims then they're worthless. No amount of rhetoric changes that. If you're really so worried about protecting people you would help them by presenting the evidence. But, what's more likely, is that there is none.

So every news reporter reveals their source? Most news reports will not show their sources. I don't need to reveal anything to you. People are free to make their own conclusions. What proof do you have that he doesn't own the coins? Most people can see the SDC goes out of its way to troll and harass other coins and projects

Got secrets? Tell me!
SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:56:14 PM

So every news reporter reveals their source? Most news reports will not show their sources. I don't need to reveal anything to you. People are free to make their own conclusions. What proof do you have that he doesn't own the coins? Most people can see the SDC goes out of its way to troll and harass other coins and projects

And my conclusion is that you are just another troll with an agenda making baseless accusations against another project.
I take your claims as seriously as I do any with absolutely no evidence to back them up. Nice try though.

By the way, did you know that 47% of all Dogecoin is owned by François Hollande? I'm not going to reveal my sources, to protect the children, but needless to say I've seen the evidence and it's a pretty well known fact.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
Danny Madoff

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:01:22 PM

I'm pretty sure the devs here are for real. Usually scam devs won't combat fud and would have left by now. We just need to get past the miner dumps and fud chumps. Then we will see what these devs have in store for LXC.

I read I lot of the posts. The coins code seem to be in working order and I saw nothing fishy in the code. I'm buying some off the exchange as my miners are too small for this kind of hash rate.  Shocked

Tranglee's first post above was made around the same time Bobsurplus had his account banned. Tranglee is known for repeating information from Bob's group. Once a coin is pumped and dumped Tranglee is one of the bagholder support accounts. He stays in the thread and lets other unsuspecting bagholders believe that everything will be OK and the price will somehow rebound. Check his history all former plays of Bobs group LXC, XST. Everytime a real scam is exposed Tranglee is the most vocal opponent of the evidence. The blocknet situation is no different than LXC or XST.

You've been exposed Tranglee i mean Bobsurplus people would do right to give you negative feeback for being a shill pump support account.

-Dan
Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:23:05 PM

You've been exposed Tranglee i mean Bobsurplus people would do right to give you negative feeback for being a shill pump support account.

-Dan

feeback huh? Well the OP stated this stuff would happen and by whom and it has after he posted it. That deserves + feedback IMO. This coming from a former SDC fan and supporter. No way can I support people that does this nasty kind of things to other people and coins.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:26:12 PM

why the shadowcoin community members talk so ill of BobSurplus if coolstoryteller aka trollsroyce and pookielax31 aka Mr. Boh, the two whales who own 50% of all shadowcoins are or were part of that group?

TrangLee (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:32:59 PM

Tranglee is the most vocal opponent of the evidence. The blocknet situation is no different than LXC or XST.

-Dan

Seriously? Baby troll danny did your feet get wet enough yet?  Ok to answer you even though I shouldn't. Perhaps those are just some of the coins that SDC trolls and I outed you guys on. I'd bet on it. You do know I was an LXC and SDC fan at first. They launched right around the same time with SDC going first because the LXC guys had to re do their launch. I was into both until SDC started a massive troll fest/fud  against LXC. Fully dropped from SDC when they tried to claim the 1st Staking Android wallet. Every time I see SDC fud and troll something I let the rest of the world know about their true motivations. I give them knowledge about all the slimy shit you guys pull. I'm gonna keep doing it. I will out your BS every time I see it.

This needed desire to troll and bring negativity actually does way more damage to SDC. Just in me it created an issue. Imagine all the others who see all this and think "No fucking way I'm going near SDC". I'm vocal most are silent.  

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:39:38 PM

why the shadowcoin community members talk so ill of BobSurplus if coolstoryteller aka trollsroyce and pookielax31 aka Mr. Boh, the two whales who own 50% of all shadowcoins are or were part of that group?

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:06:20 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 07:19:19 PM by Coolstoryteller

EmilioMann, TrangLee both are Bobs bitches spewing out bullshit whenever they get a chance to divert attention from the real issues like devs overstating claims. Weird thing is the issues that were exposed by longandshort and spoetnik have evidence backing them up. In fact your dev "hondo" thanked longandshort for his findings and you keep chanting that it's fud.

Here's a quick lesson on how to diffuse fud. You provide evidence.

Longandshort with Stealthcoin

Here is the lead XST developer thanking longandshort.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182120#msg9182120

"Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful." Hondo (XST Lead Developer)

Here is the XST developer, "Hondo" thanking longandshort why do you keep engaging in personal attacks on longandshort and myself when your developer is grateful for the findings?

Simple answer is ignorance. You are so ignorant to the facts and that you don't even acknowledge your own developers statement.

BobSurplus's Pump and Dump group

I was never apart of his group and I've told both of you countless times and you refuse to accept the evidence presented to you. I'm only restating my claims here so people can see the level of dipshit runs deep between you two. Your credibility just keeps going down the drain backing up a known scam artist Robert Duskes Jr aka BobSurplus.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481

The lie about myself, Boh and pookie owning some ridiculous amount of SDC was started by BobSurplus after he admitted his pump group owned 60%+ of LXC's coin supply. Instead of facing the facts about his coin ownership in LXC you disregarded it as fact and decided to just regurgitate his shit. Which makes you his bitch.

I may not know about tech, but I do know about making money. Seems like it's something you need to work on!!

This entire space (cryptocurrency) is based on primitives that underline the technology. You know nothing about crypto and nothing about technology. So why would any investor listen to your loaded advice?

Find a new hobby like having your business reported for scamming. I think you'll find a better audience there.

They listen because I know how to make friends and network. Unlike yourself who is bagholding shadowcoin and crying just like the xmr holders are about to do.

And who the fuck are you to talk about a better audience... You have 200 followers on twitter and are a nobody on this forum.

I on the other hand have 1700+ followers, a growing business on the forums and an account that's been around fro a while..

Fuck of troll, go make some more shill twitter account to retweet your shitty tweets.

You have 1700 followers? It's easy to buy followers, which I'm sure you've done. I'd expect nothing less from a shill like you. My twitter account is only a few months old, so I could care less that I have 300 followers.

Your "business" is based on a scam. You sent people Bitcoin to send back to you. Then claim they are paid customers? You're a joke, your business is a joke and your picks are a joke. The best thing any one can do on this forum is disregard your advice. You brick and mortar business was reported for scamming, now you've moved into scamming people on bitcointalk. LULZ

Keep talking trash.. I may have sent you a btc to join as you wanted to and I was gonna let you in for free.. silly me...lmao... thank god your kicked out now. I'll see you when xts is at 25K and remind you of how your still bagholding shadowcoin.

I would never join your shit group. I was never in it, so I could never be kicked out. You're a scam artist, lucky for you there's no regulation here outside of intelligence and common sense. Otherwise you would be on a listed just like your brick and mortar business.

Yes, I'm holding Shadow because it's a coin with real development behind it, not some shill pump group hyping up non-existent technology.

Here is Robert Duskes Jr admitting I was never a paid member and in doing so he admits to the fact that he added names to the list as paid members when in fact they were never paid members. You dipshits are sitting here defining what FUD is - no evidence, hearsay and the kicker is you are using the statements of a REAL LIFE SCAM ARTIST as evidence. What does that make you?

Don't blame shift people because you bought into a bullshit pump and dump. First reaction is always to find a scapegoat. Instead why not learn from your mistakes instead of conjuring up lies that originate from a known scammer?

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:18:04 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 07:57:46 PM by EmilioMann

The first html5 wallet was developed by I/O coin.
Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

The first mobile wallet Staking was developed by Librexcoin. Librexcoin mobile wallet has scanner for QR code, this is a true mobile wallet. LXC mobile wallet takes about 15 minutes for full blockchain sync, insane fast.

Shadowgo released their app 3 days later, and SDC wallet takes about 3 days to sync, and the wallet does not have scan for QR code, how can someone use a fucking mobile wallet that has no Scan Qr code, and even worse SDC wallet takes 3 days to blockchain synchronize.  (SDC Mobile wallets and also SDC Html5 wallet are 100% vapor-ware)

User trying to use shadowgo

50% of this coin are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots in bittrex to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:21:48 PM

You stated that trollsroyce has over 1m coins. Please don't change the subject or post any more silly pictures, I'd like to know if you have any evidence to back up that claim.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:28:32 PM

You stated that trollsroyce has over 1m coins. Please don't change the subject or post any more silly pictures, I'd like to know if you have any evidence to back up that claim.

He has no evidence because the claim is false.. based on a lie made by a known scam artist Robert Duskes Jr.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481

A few months ago Boh exposed a conversation between himself and Bobsurplus where Bob admitted that alone he controlled 20% of the LXC coin supply and combined with his team the controlled around 60%+ of the total coin supply. I re-posted the conversation and Bob made up a lie to that boh, pookie and myself owned 60% of the SDC supply to divert attention away from the truth. A lie that dipshits like tranglee and emilioman are still repeating to this day. Lulz

EmilioMann and Tranglee are incapable of debating the subject with reason and logic. They will keep posting the same FUD over and over again no matter what evidence is brought before them. Emilionman still doesn't understand what a programing language is and as a result continues to make the statement that Shadow's wallet isn't HTML. No point in arguing with him.

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:34:30 PM

The first mobile wallet Staking was developed by Librexcoin. Librexcoin mobile wallet has scanner for QR code, this is a true mobile wallet. LXC mobile wallet takes about 15 minutes for full blockchain sync, insane fast.

Shadowgo released their app 3 days later, and SDC wallet takes about 3 days to sync, and the wallet does not have scan for QR code, how can someone use a fucking mobile wallet that has no Scan Qr code, and even worse SDC wallet takes 3 days to blockchain synchronize.  (SDC Mobile wallets and also SDC Html5 wallet are 100% vapor-ware)

User trying to use shadowgo

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:40:59 PM

The conversation between Boh and Bobsmearplus

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289

As a result of this coming out Bob started a bullshit lie that pookie, boh and I own over 50-60% of the SDC coin supply. The original post was on the LXC thread deleted by LXC dev. You can see it here though apparently someone kept a copy.

The response to my post is where the claim started.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.msg9185920#msg9185920

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:43:22 PM

bla bla bla shit blablabla shit
A few months ago Boh exposed a conversation between himself and Bobsurplus where Bob admitted that alone he controlled 20% of the LXC coin supply and combined with his team the controlled around 60%+ of the total coin supply.
blablabla shit blabla

Who need more evidence that Mr. Boh aka Pookielax31 and coolstoryteller aka TrollsRoyce are or were part of Bobsurplus group?
How he had this conversation with him?
Does anyone think that Bob would talk about this to someone outside of your group? LOL

ProfX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:46:46 PM

OP is not lying and SDC has huge scumbags that will do anything to better their investment

https://i.imgur.com/EEc9xf2.png

Based on their history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:48:06 PM

A few months ago Boh exposed a conversation between himself and Bobsurplus where Bob admitted that alone he controlled 20% of the LXC coin supply and combined with his team the controlled around 60%+ of the total coin supply.
blablabla shit blabla

Who need more evidence that Mr. Boh aka Pookielax31 and coolstoryteller aka TrollsRoyce are or were part of Bobsurplus group?
Does anyone think that Bob would talk about this to someone outside of your group? LOL

You just continue to disregard evidence as "bla bla shit blabla"

Below here is your pimp Bobsurplus admitting that I was never a paid member in his group. While I exposed him in the Monero thread for being the shitstain scam artist he is.

I may not know about tech, but I do know about making money. Seems like it's something you need to work on!!

This entire space (cryptocurrency) is based on primitives that underline the technology. You know nothing about crypto and nothing about technology. So why would any investor listen to your loaded advice?

Find a new hobby like having your business reported for scamming. I think you'll find a better audience there.

They listen because I know how to make friends and network. Unlike yourself who is bagholding shadowcoin and crying just like the xmr holders are about to do.

And who the fuck are you to talk about a better audience... You have 200 followers on twitter and are a nobody on this forum.

I on the other hand have 1700+ followers, a growing business on the forums and an account that's been around fro a while..

Fuck of troll, go make some more shill twitter account to retweet your shitty tweets.

You have 1700 followers? It's easy to buy followers, which I'm sure you've done. I'd expect nothing less from a shill like you. My twitter account is only a few months old, so I could care less that I have 300 followers.

Your "business" is based on a scam. You sent people Bitcoin to send back to you. Then claim they are paid customers? You're a joke, your business is a joke and your picks are a joke. The best thing any one can do on this forum is disregard your advice. You brick and mortar business was reported for scamming, now you've moved into scamming people on bitcointalk. LULZ

Keep talking trash.. I may have sent you a btc to join as you wanted to and I was gonna let you in for free.. silly me...lmao... thank god your kicked out now. I'll see you when xts is at 25K and remind you of how your still bagholding shadowcoin.

I would never join your shit group. I was never in it, so I could never be kicked out. You're a scam artist, lucky for you there's no regulation here outside of intelligence and common sense. Otherwise you would be on a listed just like your brick and mortar business.

Yes, I'm holding Shadow because it's a coin with real development behind it, not some shill pump group hyping up non-existent technology.

I've debunked all your claims of FUD against XST, SDC coin ownership and Bob's pumpgroup.

You keep disregarding the truth so one would have to assume that you are apart of Bob's group.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:51:04 PM

blablabla shit blabla

~snip yet another emilio spam

The part your thick skull fails to comprehend is that they are not in control of a premine or a ICO or a ITO
So once again you're just dribbling bable like always hoping by doing it repetitively it will somehow become important and relevant!

I don't care what you have to say emilio you are a nutcase and no one takes you seriously at all i just love pointing out that you are the crypto fool! And even as that you seem to amaze me and fail at most of the time!
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:53:52 PM

~snip yet another emilio spam

The part your thick skull fails to comprehend is that they are not in control of a premine or a ICO or a ITO
So once again you're just dribbling bable like always hoping by doing it repetitively it will somehow become important and relevant!

I don't care what you have to say emilio you are a nutcase and no one takes you seriously at all i just love pointing out that you are the crypto fool! And even that you seem to amaze me and fail at most of the time!

The best thing anyone can do is put him on ignore. I for one am tired of the spamming and false allegations. He is just a mouth piece for Bob's pump group just like tranglee and these other clowns.

No matter how much evidence you bring to the table to counter their lies they keep spewing the same crap. There is really no point.

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:54:10 PM

blablabla shit blabla

Below here is your pimp Bobsurplus admitting that I was never a paid member in his group. While I exposed him in the Monero thread for being the shitstain scam artist he is.

blablabla shit blabla

Obviously that you as a paid member may require for anonymity.
And nothing better than the fake fights between you guys to manipulate the market

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: