Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hufflepuff Making 2k BTC On PrimeDice Nov 2014. March 2015 Update: He Cheated  (Read 49966 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:47:32 PM

How much did he actually lose in the end?

Who?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:42:44 PM

Bout damn time Stunna lost. The luck this guy had points me to believe he found an exploit of the code or something. Stunna's site, which I've always argued is rigged would never just give away 2000 BTC legitimately. Congrats hufflepuff, maybe thats the owner irony in it all - give a fictitious idiot name (hufflepuff were the stupids of harry potter we learned from youtube) but yet hufflepuff was a genius and exploited Stunna.

Thoughts to think about...

Flyroh

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:57:50 PM

i agree this guy is amazing and has a whole lot of luck on his side, i could only imagine his reactions to all of this.

he hasn't bet for a few days now so i beleive he probably just backed out with his nearly 700,000$ + USD worth in bitcoin and is probably just enjoying it, great for him.

inb41btcrain
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:53:31 PM

How much did he actually lose in the end?

He was up look at the total profit which includes all wins and loses total.
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:04:02 PM

Hufflepuff = Stunnna = Satoshi Nakamoto = Jackson Palmer

lol.
Flyroh

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:39:01 PM

he hasn;t bet for a while now, i guess he took the btc and ran, smart man.
Cudahuda

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:27:04 AM

Wonder when he'll be back
yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:27:34 AM

Wonder when he'll be back

maybe he is back and just using another account

Banned**
Criterion

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:50:02 PM

Rumours have been spread about Hufflepuff  abusing an exploit to make his 2k btc. If thats true he won't ever be back anytime soon.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:17:10 PM

He is the reason I play the free faucet haha  Tongue

Playing from faucet is waste of time.
Do gambling with money from packet to feel what gambling is.
The free faucet will never give that psychological feel of real gambling.
Simply, Gambling with own coins and free coins are two different things.

Gambling with your own coins gives you a sense of risk I guess, the faucet is free money and if you lose, you always know that you can start again.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:48:33 AM

Is there any evidence that he knew his seeds or was he just extremely lucky? It is improbable that he's just lucky though, since robbinhood got like 100 greens in a row according to dooglus.
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:52:54 AM

Is there any evidence that he knew his seeds or was he just extremely lucky? It is improbable that he's just lucky though, since robbinhood got like 100 greens in a row according to dooglus.

Robbinhood is another case since he actually had two accounts and luckily got the same seed for both of them and actually knew the outcome of the dice. HufflePuff I think was just extremely lucky and got it to 2k BTC. I'm fairly sure Stunna paid him or else Primedice would be down by now because of the accusations amongst it.

Hi!
Berau

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:04:08 AM

Robbinhood is another case since he actually had two accounts and luckily got the same seed for both of them and actually knew the outcome of the dice. HufflePuff I think was just extremely lucky and got it to 2k BTC. I'm fairly sure Stunna paid him or else Primedice would be down by now because of the accusations amongst it.

Would you be able to quote the source when you said that robbinhood had two accounts and the seeds were the same? How can every roll be the same though, that's pratically impossible except if there's a bug in the pd website.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:06:16 AM

There is a rumor said that stunna refused to pay him, is it real?

IMO, stunna paid him, or people wouldn't always talk about this story anymore. And my view is same as yours.

Stunna has enough btc(should be more than 30k) to pay him.
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:15:16 AM

IMO, stunna paid him, or people wouldn't always talk about this story anymore. And my view is same as yours.

I like how we started digging up this old post again xD

To answer your question if they paid him, who are you talking about?
HufflePuff I am fairly sure he got paid because he earned the bitcoins legibly .
For robbinhood I believe he got paid 10 btc out of the 1500 btc he supposedly won. I'm surprised he even got paid any btc considering he exploited a bug. Then again, I am not sure if the 10btc he got was from Stunna because I guess it was bad for business or maybe it was because he found a bug.

To sum it up HufflePuff got paid robbinhood got paid 10btc

Hi!
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:23:53 AM

One possible theory :

If HufflePuff is Stunna, it is more easy to understand all the story ... isn't it ? He play with bitcoin and if he has lost (he will not lose anything, because the btc is "yours").
I don't think someone know the cold address of primedice, so we have not any possible and valid information. Ours are only possible theory, finally I want to ask if I may : why isn't it possible to invest on primedice?
Berau

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:26:11 AM

One possible theory :

If HufflePuff is Stunna, it is more easy to understand all the story ... isn't it ? He play with bitcoin and if he has lost (he will not lose anything, because the btc is "yours").
I don't think someone know the cold address of primedice, so we have not any possible and valid information. Ours are only possible theory, finally I want to ask if I may : why isn't it possible to invest on primedice?

Well, if the reality is what you just said, I would like to ask you a few questions:

1) Why did Stunna do this?
2) What would stunna get out of this if he did it?
3) Considering Stunna's trust, will he really risk his trust to do this?

Also, it's all Stunna's personal choice. He might have thought it would be simpler if there's just 3 or 4 people investing.
fox19891989

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:27:04 AM

I like how we started digging up this old post again xD

To answer your question if they paid him, who are you talking about?
HufflePuff I am fairly sure he got paid because he earned the bitcoins legibly .
For robbinhood I believe he got paid 10 btc out of the 1500 btc he supposedly won. I'm surprised he even got paid any btc considering he exploited a bug. Then again, I am not sure if the 10btc he got was from Stunna because I guess it was bad for business or maybe it was because he found a bug.

To sum it up HufflePuff got paid robbinhood got paid 10btc

Sorry. It's my fault, I didn't see you mentioned robbinhood, so my question (There is a rumor said that stunna refused to pay him, is it real?) is only about hufflepuff.

Btw, my view on Robbinhood is same as Stunna's. I heard Robbinhood is a hacker, he found the bug and tried to scam, therefore his bets are 100% correct bet. stunna refused to pay him all is very correct. Paid him 10btc is fair enough. But I think Robbinhood is not clever enough, why? Because he did 100% correct bets, if I was him, I would make 55% correct bets, so the admin couldn't notice it.  Cheesy  And withdrew with small amount many times.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:29:47 AM

One possible theory :

Well, if the reality is what you just said, I would like to ask you a few questions:

1) Why did Stunna do this?
2) What would stunna get out of this if he did it?
3) Considering Stunna's trust, will he really risk his trust to do this?

Also, it's all Stunna's personal choice. He might have thought it would be simpler if there's just 3 or 4 people investing.

I do not know, but everything is possible. My answer for your questions is :

1,2,3) Advertising, more people talk about the Hufflepuff  win >> more people will play on primedice.

For the question about the invest : yes you're right, it is his personal choice.
fox19891989

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:33:58 AM

One possible theory :

It seems your theory&conspiracy is reasonable, this kind of marketing made primedice famous, and attracts more customers, because the new customers would think legit in betting on Primedice.

Why we can't invest on PD like just-dice or other dice sites? It's a good question, I guess Stunna is rich enough. So he can be the HOUSE. That't why he doesn't need investors. And he can get all the profits. Dooglus is using the other way to manage his dice site, investors make money, he can also get the profits, it's win-win situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: