Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:27:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My story  (Read 5795 times)
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:51:47 AM

you are not a loser, your timing was just terrible. the punishment for bad timing is you have to sit it out. i bought my first coins on top of the 2011 bubble. now, 40 months later, even those coins bought at $ 30,- look cheap.

don't start to daytrade! wait until 2017.
Houseman

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:29:49 AM

Hodl, buy more, you haven't lost until you sell, it is the bottom, mathematically impossible to stay this low, start day trading.

Lots of great advice here........................cough....cough........

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Zolly

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:06:13 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 09:40:59 AM by Zolly

Are you for real? Well, at least your english writing is pretty good so you could not have been a total failure at school..

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:11:30 AM

Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology. If you read this sub all the time, you will be blinded by the noise of butthurt noobs, who are telling you to sell. That same herd told you to buy when the price was high.

Hrvatska is a beautiful place. Enjoy your life and don't care what people think about you!

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 09:11:52 AM

Buy more. It is mathematically impossible for the price to stay this low in the long run. And the long run in this case isn't even that long.

lolz

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:34:08 AM

Sorry for your loss. But honestly pretty much everyone that bought BTC in 2014 is sitting at a loss.

I got tons of GPUs and got nothing to do with them. Waiting until Christmas to sell them along with the PSU.
sbrzol

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:25:29 AM

This is a sarcastic post and you all answer normally ?  lol
The poster is only want you to recognize that many of you are in the same situation(of course he is not) that you buy at near the ATH and fucked up.

Yeah a loser from a small town in Croatia, who can lose max. 1000-5000 EUR and whining here , but the loser is very good at English and registered to this forum last day.
1 year left and there was no questions in their head to ask here what to do. But yesterday was the day ...

Are you kidding me to believe in such stories with such sarcasm?

...should i sell everything now or wait for another dead cat bounce?
Will there be another fake recovery or 350s are thing of the past?

falling are you back again?       I think who use the "dead cat bounce", "fake recovery"  terms is not a newbie on this forum .
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:55:07 AM

First off, stop comparing yourself to other people.  You don't know whether they are truly happy or if they are actually miserable in the lives they appear to have.  You would be surprised how unhappy other people are, even though they appear successful on the outside.  Living with your parents is not bad.  I'm sure they appreciate the sacrifices you've made for them.  Don't place your self worth on whether you get laid, or what others think of you.  You only have one life, stop feeling sorry for yourself.  Life is not just about money.  If you lose money, you can make it back, but if you lose your time you can never make that back.  At least you can look back and say you didn't live with regrets.  You took a risk on bitcoin, now stick with it.  

Listen to this guy, he may help with motivation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Secondly, you don't lose until you sell.  If I were you, I would have sold earlier to cut losses, but if you're in this long, then average down by purchasing more.  Having been almost 100% right on my price predictions over the past year of swings and flipping bitcoins for profit, I would recommend you sell either right now or at about $335-$340.  Last week I predicted that we would hit $320 and then move back up, which is happening as we speak.  After that we may go a bit higher but we won't go any higher than $355, and even that may be a stretch.  I guarantee there is another drop coming, and we will test $300.  As far as predictions go, simply look for bid volume levels on exchange order books, and compare that with MACD/RSI levels, and that will show you the exact future prices, every single week.

Third, as far as making a fortune on anything, don't listen to people with an agenda.  It's true, there are many people pumping bitcoin, however, only people with a very large audience can create buy/sell sentiment to drive price movements.  Read between the lines.  Trust your gut.  Listen to people with a track record, and even then take things with a grain of salt.

Imho, suggesting him to day -trade is the worst suggestion ever
Suggesting him to learn how to trade (and short) would be the best course of action regarding bitcoin.
The problem right now is that the lad needs to stop focusing on this toxic thing that is not helping him to get a better life right now.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:15:06 PM

The bottom is close boys!

You should keep holding but also mentally prepare yourself to lose all that money (it's a small chance imo)
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:12:56 PM

The bottom is close boys!

While THE bottom may be close, compared with the many months of bear market Since December 2013, a mass panic selling can still occur. Wink

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:16:50 PM

First off, stop comparing yourself to other people.  You don't know whether they are truly happy or if they are actually miserable in the lives they appear to have.  You would be surprised how unhappy other people are, even though they appear successful on the outside.  Living with your parents is not bad.  I'm sure they appreciate the sacrifices you've made for them.  Don't place your self worth on whether you get laid, or what others think of you.  You only have one life, stop feeling sorry for yourself.  Life is not just about money.  If you lose money, you can make it back, but if you lose your time you can never make that back.  At least you can look back and say you didn't live with regrets.  You took a risk on bitcoin, now stick with it.  

Listen to this guy, he may help with motivation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Secondly, you don't lose until you sell.  If I were you, I would have sold earlier to cut losses, but if you're in this long, then average down by purchasing more.  Having been almost 100% right on my price predictions over the past year of swings and flipping bitcoins for profit, I would recommend you sell either right now or at about $335-$340.  Last week I predicted that we would hit $320 and then move back up, which is happening as we speak.  After that we may go a bit higher but we won't go any higher than $355, and even that may be a stretch.  I guarantee there is another drop coming, and we will test $300.  As far as predictions go, simply look for bid volume levels on exchange order books, and compare that with MACD/RSI levels, and that will show you the exact future prices, every single week.

Third, as far as making a fortune on anything, don't listen to people with an agenda.  It's true, there are many people pumping bitcoin, however, only people with a very large audience can create buy/sell sentiment to drive price movements.  Read between the lines.  Trust your gut.  Listen to people with a track record, and even then take things with a grain of salt.

Imho, suggesting him to day -trade is the worst suggestion ever
Suggesting him to learn how to trade (and short) would be the best course of action regarding bitcoin.
The problem right now is that the lad needs to stop focusing on this toxic thing that is not helping him to get a better life right now.

99% of traders on this forum lose money - not that you would know it listening them talk.

Encouraging someone who has taken a significant capital loss already to try to trade his way back is extremely poor advice. He may want to crystallise some loss through selling just in case the price falls further, but that is a personal choice and could go either way.

In any event this is likely a sock puppet troll post trying to get underwater bulls to sell. Pathetic how low some people will go really.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:47:26 PM

Bitcoin never been so successful but this success does not depend on the USD/BTC price.
You've got to remove the shit in your eyes.
Bitcoin is not about pump&dump between rich people.
It is about providing an alternative to the banking system and more.
It is about transfer of wealth and free exchange between people.

Stop being a bad trader, you're definitely shit at it.
Stop being a lazy ass waiting for money to magically grow on trees.
Use Bitcoin, talk about it, discuss ideas, go out, create your damn business now !
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:50:42 PM

Bitcoin is not about pump&dump between rich people.

Wasn't always, but that's exactly what Bitcoin has turned into.
swansong

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:56:05 PM

holding is the key.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:02:09 PM

A true loser move would be to sell at the bottom.  Then watch your former investment take off because you didnt have the stones to persevere.  Let us know when you finally cash out,  that will most likely be the bottom and I'll start ramping up.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:10:24 PM

A true loser move would be to sell at the bottom.  Then watch your former investment take off because you didnt have the stones to persevere.  Let us know when you finally cash out,  that will most likely be the bottom and I'll start ramping up.

Lol. Definitely that.

I will never sell before 1000 also because I already buyed near ATH, sell at the bottom would be too much.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:31:39 PM

Most of the people who go after easy riches, end up wasting a lot more energy, then they would have wasted with plans that included doing some hard work.

People do win lotteries, but the odds of that happening to you isn't very high. You should work hard to earn your wealth, and play the lottery only as a form of entertainment.
Be very skeptical of opportunities that are advertised to you as easy ways to become rich. The outcome of this will mostly be that you will become poorer, and whoever created the colorful attraction of easy riches, will become richer at your expense.

If you don't want to be a loser any longer, then just quit finding shortcuts in becoming rich. Bitcoin or motivational classes on how to become rich, are created to make you poorer, not richer. Learning an valued skill however, will certainly make you richer, but this also means that you have to give more effort, then to just buy coin and sit on your ass.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Totle: DEX Aggregator 

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
   ████████░             ░████████  
  █░ ░██                     ▒█▒  ██
  █░██     ░▓▓▓▒      ▓▓▓▒     ░█ ██
   ██      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▒▓▓▓▓      ██  
   ██        ░░        ░░       ▒█  
    █░                          █   
     █▓      ██░      ██░     ░█    
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:43:19 PM

Learning an valued skill however, will certainly make you richer, but this also means that you have to give more effort, then to just buy coin and sit on your ass.

The old advice of work harder to get richer! So full of bullshit it is Smiley It is needed to keep slaves in shape, though. But unfortunately, that's not how the world works. Yeah, some of the richest people may have worked hard, but the reverse assumption is absolutely false - go to central africa to witness millions of people working extremely hard for cents per day; their prospects of becoming "rich" in western understanding of the term? zero. their only hope is to work extra hard to die from fatigue rather than hunger, that's the choice most (90+%) of the people on this planet have to make.

So back to sitting on ass all day getting rich - definitely, not the shortest route to success, but it works at least as often as hardworking. The only downside is, if it does not work out, you are very fucked; while with work, you can continue surviving on your minimal wage...

i am satoshi
Capt Drake

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:56:13 PM

This is a sarcastic post and you all answer normally ?  lol
The poster is only want you to recognize that many of you are in the same situation(of course he is not) that you buy at near the ATH and fucked up.

Yeah a loser from a small town in Croatia, who can lose max. 1000-5000 EUR and whining here , but the loser is very good at English and registered to this forum last day.
1 year left and there was no questions in their head to ask here what to do. But yesterday was the day ...

Are you kidding me to believe in such stories with such sarcasm?

...should i sell everything now or wait for another dead cat bounce?
Will there be another fake recovery or 350s are thing of the past?

falling are you back again?       I think who use the "dead cat bounce", "fake recovery"  terms is not a newbie on this forum .

+1
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:04:42 PM

I'm 30 years old and I live in a small town in coastal Croatia. Through entire life I've been a loser, I was doing bad in school, teachers said I was just slow, others called me stupid.
I was horrible in sports, most boys around here played basketball, but I am very short (166cm) and have bad motor skills.
I never had success with women, girls were avoiding me like a plague, others that didn't were laughing at me and bullying me.
At age 21 I realized I'm too much of a loser to ever get laid so i decided to lose virginity with a local hooker who was 50 years old at the time. Also it felt a bit weird because I knew she had the same surname as me, but that's not uncommon in small towns. I think we're not related, at least not closely.
Never went to college, unemployed, living with my parents. I spent most of my time drinking and playing video games.
When I walk down the street I feel like entire town is laughing at me. Other people of my age already made their careers live in bigger cities, travel the world, have a lot of friends, family and I'm a laughing stock.

But one evening in November 2013 when I was surfing the internet and first heard about bitcoin I had a revelation. I thought this is it. My time has finally come. The more I was reading about it, the more i was certain this is a next big thing and that I, as someone who has found so early about it, become filthy rich. That I was finally become somebody.
I invested all my savings from pocket money my mom was giving me over the years. I was so happy and proud of myself for being a part of making history. I bought most of my bitcoins on average of $950. At first as corrections happened I thought it is normal part of developing, but now as almost a year has passed and bitcoin is in a continual downtrend i started to realize I was conned by guys like Max Keiser and early adopters  who were promising bitcoin will go up, but actually they were just pumping the price so they can cash out at higher price.
Now I'm very sad and desperate, and don't know what to do. I still hope it will magically go up but honestly don't believe it is possible. Bitcoin has already gone mainstream, everyone has heard of it, yet price is not recovering.
I think it's time give up and try to preserve what is left of my savings. I'm giving up on bitcoin and dreams of being rich. Once a loser, always a loser.

J.L.

I am deeply sorry to hear that JLelas.

First I think you should forget about your past, eveyone's past is dead. It's only exist in the imperfect memories of people who decays days after days, it's only exist in your head.
Be grateful to your loving mom, a lot of people didn't have the chance to have one.

Then I don't think you should sell now. Your dreams of success will still be alive if you don't sell, don't burry your dreams, you have the right to hope and to dream like everybody else and no one can blame you to do so and to have try to better your condition.

Don't sell but forget about Bitcoin, OK you were wrong but maybe in three years you will be vindicated. In the meantime work on your life, work to regain some self-esteem, steps by steps, try to find a job, even a shitty one, and stop alcohol and the videos games (a good point is that you have already identified your problems).

Good luck, you have a lot of years to change your life trajetory and finally enjoy life even if Bitcoin doesn't make you rich (and maybe it will, but forget that possibiity for now). It's going to be tough but deep inside yourself you know the endeavor worth it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: