Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 11:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANX New Debit Card Offerings, Updated Mobile App and STR Relaunch  (Read 9752 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:38:01 PM

You just said paid for a card. Once you verify the card is free the card plus and is you have express delivery they upgrade the card to the black one. You should not have paid for a card when the offer is till the end of the month. They should just upgrade the card with your express delivery :-)

I paid for express and ordered the premium card, I was hoping to get an additional card, the plus, so I can have two cards.

Just got an email; "Thank you for submitting your verification documents.

We have sent you via registered post and a free ANX Plus card, a unique passcode to the address stipulated in your KYC documents. Once received, please login"

Am I getting the plus on additional to premium?

To answer your question about payment: The cards was really cheap, the shipping cost more than the cards.
Yes, I believe that you actually got 2 cards then, what is the status for the premium card?  Has it shipped as well?

Cheers,
monbux
SamedamnBTC

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:32:26 AM

You just said paid for a card. Once you verify the card is free the card plus and is you have express delivery they upgrade the card to the black one. You should not have paid for a card when the offer is till the end of the month. They should just upgrade the card with your express delivery :-)

I paid for express and ordered the premium card, I was hoping to get an additional card, the plus, so I can have two cards.

We have sent you via registered post and a free ANX Plus card, a unique passcode to the address stipulated in your KYC documents. Once received, please login"

To answer your question about payment: The cards was really cheap, the shipping cost more than the cards.
Yes, I believe that you actually got 2 cards then, what is the status for the premium card?  Has it shipped as well?

Cheers,
monbux

I havent received any status. I sent a mail, and in the mail they asked me to pay more for the Premium. I think there is a big misunderstanding.

I just woke up in the midle of night to match your time zone, so I can disscuss this with support in a effecient way.

Here is my new question: I paid for Premium and express shipping, will they include the free card and the verification note in the express shipping?

Btw: I think this misunderstanding stems from my lack of English, and im sorry for that

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 03:03:32 AM

Cheers,
monbux

I havent received any status. I sent a mail, and in the mail they asked me to pay more for the Premium. I think there is a big misunderstanding.

I just woke up in the midle of night to match your time zone, so I can disscuss this with support in a effecient way.

Here is my new question: I paid for Premium and express shipping, will they include the free card and the verification note in the express shipping?

Btw: I think this misunderstanding stems from my lack of English, and im sorry for that
Hello SamedamnBTC,
This seems to be a special case.  You paid for a premium card AND express shipping?  One of the offers for our campaign was that you could get your card upgraded to premium for FREE if you chose express shipping, in which you did.  Anyways, you should be getting another ANX Plus debit card IF you had just verified during this "freecard" campaign.   It will be sent out with the verification code, but I'm not sure if you'll receive the cards both at once.  If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. Smiley

Cheers,
monbux
SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:22:52 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 10:52:45 AM by SamedamnBTC

Update: Support just sent me tracking number, and it being sent now. Thank you.

Clearification/improvements: Maybe this mess was created partly because of me, or the same the campaign went down, but like I told support, I was very eager to get the card(s) within next week.

New questions:

If I transfer BTC to my card, and the price of BTC goes up or down, will that affect my balance? or is my balance tied to FIAT of the card I have chosen?

Card holding limits: The premium card offer 50k limit, according to support, "50k limit at any one time"

Lets say my balance is 50k I withdraw/purchase for 20k = 30k left, can I deposit another 20k into my card?

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:20:41 PM

Update: Support just sent me tracking number, and it being sent now. Thank you.

Clearification/improvements: Maybe this mess was created partly because of me, or the same the campaign went down, but like I told support, I was very eager to get the card(s) within next week.

New questions:

If I transfer BTC to my card, and the price of BTC goes up or down, will that affect my balance? or is my balance tied to FIAT of the card I have chosen?

Card holding limits: The premium card offer 50k limit, according to support, "50k limit at any one time"

Lets say my balance is 50k I withdraw/purchase for 20k = 30k left, can I deposit another 20k into my card?
Hello SamedamnBTC,
I'm pretty sure the maximum deposit per YEAR will be $50000 HKD (so after depositing $50000 HKD, you will not be able to deposit anymore for that year).

Cheers,
monbux
SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:17:58 PM

Just checking in to say all is good. Very professional!

I was a little hysterical, because I wanted the card this week, and I got it this week.

Looking forward to test product further.

Thanks!

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 09:30:57 PM

Just checking in to say all is good. Very professional!

I was a little hysterical, because I wanted the card this week, and I got it this week.

Looking forward to test product further.

Thanks!
That's great to hear, SamedamnBTC! 
We'll be here if you ever need anymore help! Smiley

Cheers,
monbux
SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:35:20 AM

Whats the process time from me transfering Bitcoins, before they are available to use from my card?

Also, do my credit rise/sink according to bitcoin?

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 07:55:09 AM

Just ordered a PLUS card for 0.165 btc. Waiting for delivery.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 08:40:52 PM

Whats the process time from me transfering Bitcoins, before they are available to use from my card?

The loading time typically takes ~ 1 business day, but sometimes it may take more on special cases.
What exactly do you mean by the second question?  This is a prepaid debit card, if you don't have money in it, you won't be able to buy anything.  I doubt that this would affect your credit.  Also note that it's unlikely because the card is under the name of ANX, not your personal one.

Great!  Feel free to leave us your review here, we welcome feedback Smiley
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 03:23:14 AM

Did not know the loading time takes 1 day. Why is it so slow?
I'll try it out once the card arrives.

The loading time typically takes ~ 1 business day, but sometimes it may take more on special cases.
What exactly do you mean by the second question?  This is a prepaid debit card, if you don't have money in it, you won't be able to buy anything.  I doubt that this would affect your credit.  Also note that it's unlikely because the card is under the name of ANX, not your personal one.

SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:48:42 AM

What exactly do you mean by the second question?  This is a prepaid debit card, if you don't have money in it, you won't be able to buy anything.  I doubt that this would affect your credit.  Also note that it's unlikely because the card is under the name of ANX, not your personal one.

If I transfaer 1BTC at that time the BTC is worth 1$k

after the transfer have been made to my card, its now worth 1.5K$, how much is my balance then, 1k$ or 1,5$k? and vice versa ofc.

SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:46:48 PM

To my disoppaintment, I tried my card to buy something, and it didnt work. I also asked if they accepted mastercard which they did. It was declined before I could enter my pin.

I went to another ATM and the same problem occured, this time it had me press the pin first.. But got declined again.

I thought many I had the wrong card, so I went and got my other card, and the same thing happend.

This is very unpleasent.

I got the confimirmation about my deposit 08:27, I tried to buy/withdraw from the card 12:00...

So please ANX can you explain this?

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 01:25:32 PM

Did not know the loading time takes 1 day. Why is it so slow?
I'll try it out once the card arrives.

The loading time is ~ 1 day because currently its a manual process. 
Great, can't wait to hear your thoughts. Smiley
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 01:26:39 PM

What exactly do you mean by the second question?  This is a prepaid debit card, if you don't have money in it, you won't be able to buy anything.  I doubt that this would affect your credit.  Also note that it's unlikely because the card is under the name of ANX, not your personal one.

If I transfaer 1BTC at that time the BTC is worth 1$k

after the transfer have been made to my card, its now worth 1.5K$, how much is my balance then, 1k$ or 1,5$k? and vice versa ofc.

BTC will be valued at the time of transfer, not its value in the future.  The balance will not change once you have deposited your bitcoins, unless you spend/deposit more.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 01:28:36 PM

To my disoppaintment, I tried my card to buy something, and it didnt work. I also asked if they accepted mastercard which they did. It was declined before I could enter my pin.

I went to another ATM and the same problem occured, this time it had me press the pin first.. But got declined again.

I thought many I had the wrong card, so I went and got my other card, and the same thing happend.

This is very unpleasent.

I got the confimirmation about my deposit 08:27, I tried to buy/withdraw from the card 12:00...

So please ANX can you explain this?
I'm not sure, what message did you get when the card was declined?  Which card did you use, and which ATM did you use?

P.s. I'm sorry for all the seperate messages, on phone right now and too lazy to copy and paste all the quotes:P
SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:35:43 PM

I used the ANX platnum.

Payment in store, was just declined before I was allowed to enter the pin code.

On he ATM,  had to enter the pin, then chose how much, then got something like " this authorizing was declined by your bank"

I tried 4 different machines/ATMs, was afraid of trying more incase the card would just get sucked in.

Just in case, even thoug I was sure, since I have two cards, I tried the second card also, it gave me the same response.

SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:35:42 PM

Not trying to be an ass here, but this is very tiering. I have a payment I need to make ASAP, like ASAP, a client is waiting next to me.

I also have tied my bitcoins for 6 days now, without being able to either trade them or withraw them. The price have been hedged which is a good thing. But other then that, the whole process have been tiresome.

Can you please clarify, will I be able to use the funds today or not?

The time here is 15.36pm, so the bank business hours is soon over!

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:03:24 AM

Not trying to be an ass here, but this is very tiering. I have a payment I need to make ASAP, like ASAP, a client is waiting next to me.

I also have tied my bitcoins for 6 days now, without being able to either trade them or withraw them. The price have been hedged which is a good thing. But other then that, the whole process have been tiresome.

Hello SamedamnBTC,
I've responded to your PM a while ago, just wondering, was everything sorted out?  If not, I can forward your problem to our technical support and they can help you from there.

Cheers,
monbux
SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:32:13 PM

Hello SamedamnBTC,
I've responded to your PM a while ago, just wondering, was everything sorted out?  If not, I can forward your problem to our technical support and they can help you from there.

Cheers,
monbux

No, unfortantly, its still not solved. I am talking with someone from support through emails though, but the problem is still there.

Is there any phone number I can reach you guys at?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: