Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Map - Forum members & bitcoin business locations  (Read 985 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 04:24:52 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2012, 09:25:06 AM by Otoh

I've made a Wiki map for any forum members who'd like to post their location, (exact or approx) &/or bitcoin related businesses - places that take them for instance. Also to log the coin's journey in the Circle of Trust [Game/experiment] if ppl like.

http://bitcoin.zeemaps.com

I just added a simple marker with:

Additions: Add Marker - Simple

Entry Name: Forum ID
Location: My nearest city, though where I live is visible on the default 6 mile radius map
Description: My sig's bitcoin address
Photo: Avatar pic.

But feel free to add a marker however you like, lots of marker colour options etc, choose spring if you want the bitcoin icon (now the default), markers can be edited by clicking on the name of your marker in it's label, have fun  Wink

If you'd like to suggest some colour codes or custom icons for say: personal, business - services offered, prepared to make local cash/coin exchanges, places that accept bitcoins, etc & if a consensus agrees then I'll update the OP to request that ppl go by that configuration.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: