Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119549 times)
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

Lovely. We all are speaking about the future of bitcoin, which we don't know a thing about, and everyone is talking about adoption, that we can't guarantee bitcoin would fit for, while there is a scaling issue we have on hand that could destroy what we are dreaming for this beautiful innovation. I think there will be no future for bitcoin, if we can't scale it yet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:48:41 PM

Bitcoin now is like a child who just began learn to walk , soon it can run and jump.
All country and gov in the world still not dare to receive bitcoin as curency , but soon they will accept that.
It will be more precious than gold in the future
Comparing the progress of bitcoin to a person is a good visualization on its developments and changes. We can see the brighter future of bitcoin today. As we can see bitcoin is reaching its highest as it price pump. But the future of bitcoin does not defined by its price but of course to its development on its transaction and wallet through holding converting bitcoin.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:57:01 PM

Lovely. We all are speaking about the future of bitcoin, which we don't know a thing about, and everyone is talking about adoption, that we can't guarantee bitcoin would fit for, while there is a scaling issue we have on hand that could destroy what we are dreaming for this beautiful innovation. I think there will be no future for bitcoin, if we can't scale it yet.

Indeed, everything in this world can be good but not perfect. It is us who need to develop it to better until we reach the point of satiety or 'best'. Same happens to Bitcoin too. New concepts, new proposals in future will/would for sure solve scaling problem. Bitcoin community isn't statically down, it is one of the most vibrant and dynamic one. 
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

Very brilliant, user bitcoin increase dramatically in 3 years so the price can go up to 400% compared to a year ago. I'm sure the future of bit[Suspicious link removed]d will and be the best investment.
there is no doubt on this. 99% of bitcoin users already have their trust and faith on bitcoin. which making bitcoin more strong and it's future more bright..
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:54:10 PM

Very brilliant, user bitcoin increase dramatically in 3 years so the price can go up to 400% compared to a year ago. I'm sure the future of bit[Suspicious link removed]d will and be the best investment.
I agree with you it shows the strength of bitcoin and how bitcoin attracts its users but not just rising bitcoin has also experienced a bad state to fall in the range of $200
I also think bitcoin will have a great future
but to me i think the users of bitcoin are now too much mature and they are not going to sell their bitcoin so easily, as they will like to continue holding thier bitcoin even in panic like situation and that is the reason that now we can see that when people start selling, the market get a good support after some time.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

there is no doubt on this. 99% of bitcoin users already have their trust and faith on bitcoin. which making bitcoin more strong and it's future more bright..

Bitcoin will definitely have great strength in the future, and will be recognized by many countries. So, I feel that many people will use bitcoin in their daily activities, and make bitcoin better.
MioTaiHeo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:58:50 PM

I agree with you it shows the strength of bitcoin and how bitcoin attracts its users but not just rising bitcoin has also experienced a bad state to fall in the range of $200
but to me i think the users of bitcoin are now too much mature and they are not going to sell their bitcoin so easily, as they will like to continue holding thier bitcoin even in panic like situation and that is the reason that now we can see that when people start selling, the market get a good support after some time.

I also have experience and will not sell my bitcoins at the first panic. This is due to the fact that now I have more confidence in bitcoin and believe in its beautiful future. I am sure that in a few years the price will grow several times
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:09:51 AM

yes no one can know about the future in advance but i think we can speculate it in a better way. as we can see that the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time, and bitcoin is becoming more and more popular therefore it is more expected that the future of bitcoin will remain as more and more secure and bright.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

I also have experience and will not sell my bitcoins at the first panic. This is due to the fact that now I have more confidence in bitcoin and believe in its beautiful future. I am sure that in a few years the price will grow several times
That is very nice you did, keep holding and continue believing in bitcoin will gives you great profit in the future. Bitcoin will not stop to increase the value but several times decrease happens but it is a little bit and it will recover fast.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:46:47 AM

That is very nice you did, keep holding and continue believing in bitcoin will gives you great profit in the future. Bitcoin will not stop to increase the value but several times decrease happens but it is a little bit and it will recover fast.
When you hold you have to make a definite time before you sell it, do not get panic and sell right away when you hear
bad news about bitcoin. The world of crypto is full of fudders so if you do not do your job, you'll end up losing money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

When you hold you have to make a definite time before you sell it, do not get panic and sell right away when you hear
bad news about bitcoin. The world of crypto is full of fudders so if you do not do your job, you'll end up losing money.

People get panic very easily when they hear any bad news about bitcoin and start selling their coins at lower price and many people take advantage of buying them at lower price in that case best thing would be to hold your coins and sell them till the right time comes.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:34:35 PM

I think now. The future of bitcoin is gonna be bright and good. Considering the situation now the lowest price of bitcoin is 1000$ per 1 bitcoin. Many People has been recognizing bitcoin because of use and feature of it. Some Big Company also uses bitcoins for giving salary. Like in the freelancing job, online job like email chat support, customer services, admin support, online transcriptionist. Soo In the future they  will also use bitcoin in government such as for salaries and budgets progress.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

I think now. The future of bitcoin is gonna be bright and good. Considering the situation now the lowest price of bitcoin is 1000$ per 1 bitcoin. Many People has been recognizing bitcoin because of use and feature of it. Some Big Company also uses bitcoins for giving salary. Like in the freelancing job, online job like email chat support, customer services, admin support, online transcriptionist. Soo In the future they  will also use bitcoin in government such as for salaries and budgets progress.

It's true that bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency now.
As you said, many companies paying in bitcoin and also many merchants accepting bitcoin for payments.
Still, we can't predict future, what can happen in 10, 20, 100 years from now.
It's possible that some next ''big thing'' will replace bitcoin and become much more popular.
Remember Nokia?
Or AOl?
In Internet world things are changing very fast, but in the short term- 2.3 to 5 years I' optimistic about bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Antoshka

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:43:58 PM

People get panic very easily when they hear any bad news about bitcoin and start selling their coins at lower price and many people take advantage of buying them at lower price in that case best thing would be to hold your coins and sell them till the right time comes.

Basically, all the trade is built on panic, only more bitoin, because it is a virtual currency that is not regulated by anyone.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:01:50 PM

It will be bright and good and that's the reality about bitcoin. Basing on the growth of bitcoin, it's future is very impressive.

Right now, the price is near to land at $1,300 and because of it a lot of people are going to celebrate it when it happened.

The fluctuation of bitcoins price is very promising.

revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

It will be bright and good and that's the reality about bitcoin. Basing on the growth of bitcoin, it's future is very impressive.

Right now, the price is near to land at $1,300 and because of it a lot of people are going to celebrate it when it happened.

The fluctuation of bitcoins price is very promising.

Yes price fluctuations allows us to make good profits and if there is no price fluctuations then many people will prefer not to invest in bitcoins as it will never give them an opportunity of making good profits in short time and the future of bitcoin seems to be very positive and promising.
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:27:14 PM

Quite good story, I agree that nothing lasts forever, and someday a new cryptocurrency will come that will be better than Bitcoin.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

Quite good story, I agree that nothing lasts forever, and someday a new cryptocurrency will come that will be better than Bitcoin.
It's not gonna happen if we will continue to support bitcoin, it is the original and the crypto world is getting popular because of bitcoin.
We have to support what is the strongest but it always good as well to have other options, so saving alts is a good idea as well.
Mr

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:59:12 PM

Actually, there are many altcoins which are greater than Bitcoin. Look at ethereum, dash and other coins are doing, you can see that they are more fantastic and can provide many useful functions for other people

None of the above
dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

I think the anonymity of bitcoin will be broken soon. And the price of bitcoin will drop.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: