Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119549 times)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:38:17 AM

I'm optimistic that bitcoin will soon officially used as legal money in many countries. This is because of the increasing number of users of the bitcoin thus making prices continue to rise.
bitcoin  users are increasing day by day. but I don't think it can make bitcoin an official currency of any country.. bitcoin can only become official if government decide this. and govt never decide until they don't see a huge benefit from bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:17:28 AM

I'm optimistic that bitcoin will soon officially used as legal money in many countries. This is because of the increasing number of users of the bitcoin thus making prices continue to rise.
bitcoin  users are increasing day by day. but I don't think it can make bitcoin an official currency of any country.. bitcoin can only become official if government decide this. and govt never decide until they don't see a huge benefit from bitcoin.
Yes it is still depend to the government of a country if they will make bitcoin as their official currency maybe the secondary one because we can't deny that bitcoin is getting a lot of attention because of the price and more and more people are investing in bitcoin so there is a possibility for a bitcoin to be fully accepted on a country because of its huge benefit especially in remittances.
fujyo86

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:09:24 AM

Many countries have accepted the use of bitcoin, though not recognized as a valid payment instrument. However, maybe 10 years or 20 years into the future bitcoin into a familiar means of payment used by everyone in the world.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:38:42 AM

I am convinced that the future will be very good and bitcoin 10 more years would not exceed 25% of the world population. Perhaps an exaggeration, but I'm sure the bitcoin difficult halted.

Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:39:23 PM

The future of bitcoin is very good and promising as its gaining more popularity and its also drawing more attention from the people across the globe so I think that will take the price of bitcoins to a next level in future.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

I am convinced that the future will be very good and bitcoin 10 more years would not exceed 25% of the world population. Perhaps an exaggeration, but I'm sure the bitcoin difficult halted.

Bitcoin will definitely achieve new heights in coming years and many businesses and big companies will start adopting bitcoin which will make it more powerful and popular currency among the people of the world.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:26:48 PM

I think bitcoin will still grow in the future. Well, that is a very profitable technology for many people. So, the probability of bitcoin will continue to develop into the future. Someday, maybe bitcoin has a function that is equivalent to fiat, or even higher.

I agree with you. Bitcoin has great potential. And in the future, new ways of using bitcoin and the blockchain system will be invented. It will be implemented in many countries. And of course the price will grow significantly
As far now bitcoin price has increased very fast. If we look at the price for last one year we can see that the price of bitcoin has increased drastically. I don’t think so that the people interest will divert to altcoin or elsewhere. Bitcoin is the future and in coming days more and more people will take interest in bitcoin and will invest their money in bitcoin. 
Bitcoin is on the middle of a bubble those that are investing in bitcoin don’t care about bitcoin they only care about the profits as soon as the price begins to go down all of those people will get their money out of bitcoin and the price will get even lower.
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:54:28 AM

I think bitcoin will still grow in the future. Well, that is a very profitable technology for many people. So, the probability of bitcoin will continue to develop into the future. Someday, maybe bitcoin has a function that is equivalent to fiat, or even higher.

I agree with you. Bitcoin has great potential. And in the future, new ways of using bitcoin and the blockchain system will be invented. It will be implemented in many countries. And of course the price will grow significantly
As far now bitcoin price has increased very fast. If we look at the price for last one year we can see that the price of bitcoin has increased drastically. I don’t think so that the people interest will divert to altcoin or elsewhere. Bitcoin is the future and in coming days more and more people will take interest in bitcoin and will invest their money in bitcoin. 
Bitcoin is on the middle of a bubble those that are investing in bitcoin don’t care about bitcoin they only care about the profits as soon as the price begins to go down all of those people will get their money out of bitcoin and the price will get even lower.
Recently I meet very often as if people had become Bitcoin fanatics, and as if they were beginning to pray for him, awaiting the coming of huge prices for crypto-currencies. I will not say that I do not expect such a price, But my expectations are a bit more modest.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:54:02 AM

Recently I meet very often as if people had become Bitcoin fanatics, and as if they were beginning to pray for him, awaiting the coming of huge prices for crypto-currencies. I will not say that I do not expect such a price, But my expectations are a bit more modest.
The current price rise is not just a hype with no basis, we have seen that japan as one of the biggest followers of bitcoin
are already considering bitcoin as legal payment system, I wonder if satoshi nakamoto is from japan.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:06:23 AM

The current price rise is not just a hype with no basis, we have seen that japan as one of the biggest followers of bitcoin
are already considering bitcoin as legal payment system, I wonder if satoshi nakamoto is from japan.
I can say that it is all combination of hype and adoption and other kind of good news. You can see that there is a lot of news coming for bitcoin and also adoption so there is a lot of possible investor are keep looking at bitcoin because its price is climbing up to the moon and the hype is getting stronger and this is why the price is keep rising.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:14:14 AM

I can say that it is all combination of hype and adoption and other kind of good news. You can see that there is a lot of news coming for bitcoin and also adoption so there is a lot of possible investor are keep looking at bitcoin because its price is climbing up to the moon and the hype is getting stronger and this is why the price is keep rising.

It is because Bitcoin is now becoming more popular and many investors from different countries have taken interests on it. The demand for it I think is the reason why there is a massive price increase. Many speculations say that it's price might reached $5000 at the end of this year.
Bitcoinonlinestore

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:03:20 AM

Currencies based on the BTCBitcoin protocol or modified protocol, will start seeing a market themselves for specific purposes. It could very well be that Litecoin might dominate the Remittance market, or changing Linden Dollars to Litecoin. Or Mastercoin is used on boards like Warrior Forum or Digital Point (the Affiliate Marketing Ecosystem) or Peercoin is what is most accepted and traded in South Asia or South America. Such patterns and/or segmentation may very well emerge. Smiley
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:25:47 PM

The price of bitcoin is not all hype but there is something of that and when the price gets lower all of those traders and speculators will get out and price may get even lower, don’t forget that markets have the tendency to overcorrect and overreact.
Mitcsell

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:30:50 PM

The price of bitcoin is not all hype but there is something of that and when the price gets lower all of those traders and speculators will get out and price may get even lower, don’t forget that markets have the tendency to overcorrect and overreact.
I have not yet seriously penetrated into the scope of cryptography and so all  The desired crypto currency, Well, everything that happens to me a little excites and frightens that all this was not a very big financial pyramid.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:11:36 PM

I'm optimistic future bitcoin will be brilliant, this is because the users continue to increase so as to make the price continues to rise. I'm sure the prices this year would reach over $2500/btc.
yes i am also agree with you that the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time which is making bitcoin more popular. therefore we can expect that the future of bitcoin will be too much bright as in modern world bitcoin will be the main currency of the people to fulfill all their needs.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

I'm optimistic future bitcoin will be brilliant, this is because the users continue to increase so as to make the price continues to rise. I'm sure the prices this year would reach over $2500/btc.
yes i am also agree with you that the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time which is making bitcoin more popular. therefore we can expect that the future of bitcoin will be too much bright as in modern world bitcoin will be the main currency of the people to fulfill all their needs.

There's a big possibility that the price can reach $2,000 for this but if the price will be possibly go up to $2,500 and that's better and favorable for us.
The future of bitcoin isn't a joke, it's something and many of us treat it as our main investment and that's why it's very promising.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
PinguQ

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

Hi everyone.
I made a video trying to explain what I think the future of bitcoin will look like.
Are we in a bubble? Is bitcoin the safest cryptocurrency?
Do you have any thoughts or remarks on what I say in the new video?

Looking forward to hear your opinions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:09:44 PM

There's a big possibility that the price can reach $2,000 for this but if the price will be possibly go up to $2,500 and that's better and favorable for us.
The future of bitcoin isn't a joke, it's something and many of us treat it as our main investment and that's why it's very promising.
Two thousand is already to high although this is a possibility if thing keep going in this direction, but 2500 is simple too high we will need an incredible amount of money pouring into bitcoin just to get to that amount, I cannot imagine the amount of money needed for that price to become stable.
vatived22

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:15:33 PM

I think that bitcoin has the potential to become not only a store of value but could potentially change the entire way finance is seen and used. My only concern is the rise of fees and the time for confirmations. my hope is for bitcoin to survive.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

yeah bitcoin users increasing too much faster everyday and bitcoin getting much more popularity nowadays and we know that bitcoin price going to high value everyday and i am sure bitcoin future will be more bright and it will be better for us when we buy more bitcoins for the future .
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: