Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119549 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:38:51 AM

BItcoin user profile and usage will increase when most of the industry get into the digital world. Future acceptance lead to the development of alternate possibilities for bitcoin other than internet.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 12:17:38 PM

I do not know about the future of bitcoin but my predictions are that bitcoin will stay around for a couple of decades or more and then get bankrupt or disappear. It could happen sooner if the internet blows up and crashes but the future is so unpredictable we can only hope that bitcoin can survive for years to come and continue being a lead internet currency.
bitcoin will die when the internet was destroyed or not exist but for the internet disappeared I thought it was impossible. everyone started using the internet. Internet is part of the future including bitcoin
I think in future there would be a new thing that could change the role of bitcoin, has newer technology and add some new features on it. Its a more possible scenario to happen than assuming internet will be disappeared. Internet surely is a part of our life, and it will stand with us for next centuries.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:23:55 PM

I do not know about the future of bitcoin but my predictions are that bitcoin will stay around for a couple of decades or more and then get bankrupt or disappear. It could happen sooner if the internet blows up and crashes but the future is so unpredictable we can only hope that bitcoin can survive for years to come and continue being a lead internet currency.
bitcoin will die when the internet was destroyed or not exist but for the internet disappeared I thought it was impossible. everyone started using the internet. Internet is part of the future including bitcoin

Internet outages are only active for a very short time.

If nodes and mining farms are located at different places in the world then even internet outages can not stop Bitcoin.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:33:33 PM

BItcoin user profile and usage will increase when most of the industry get into the digital world. Future acceptance lead to the development of alternate possibilities for bitcoin other than internet.
the more rapid development of the internet and also online business on the internet is getting big and bitcoin is magical money from internet. so I'm very confident. bitcoin future will be used as an online transaction.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:03:30 PM

Bitcoin will be used for more and more people,making it an good option for those people which counts all cents they save at any transaction,soo for that people bitcoin will change their life.Bitcoin has a long road to go and well i believe it will be at another patamar over the next 25 years soo we will be able to see what it came to to and change.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:15:24 PM

I think in future there would be a new thing that could change the role of bitcoin, has newer technology and add some new features on it. Its a more possible scenario to happen than assuming internet will be disappeared. Internet surely is a part of our life, and it will stand with us for next centuries.
I think internet is not going to disappear internet is a picture of a future in which all of the information available on the internet. tremendous breakthrough so also bitcoin more years to develop possible to anticipate it happening bitcoin developed into form outside the internet
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 02:29:49 PM

I think internet is not going to disappear internet is a picture of a future in which all of the information available on the internet. tremendous breakthrough so also bitcoin more years to develop possible to anticipate it happening bitcoin developed into form outside the internet
I don't understand with the bolded part. Do you mean bitcoin could be used in non online transaction? If so, then there is no difference between it with fiat imo. Why people like using bitcoin is because of its anonymity in the internet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 02:31:38 PM

Bitcoin will be used for more and more people,making it an good option for those people which counts all cents they save at any transaction,soo for that people bitcoin will change their life.Bitcoin has a long road to go and well i believe it will be at another patamar over the next 25 years soo we will be able to see what it came to to and change.

of course yesss... !!!
the bitcoin user will be more and more each year,, today we can see more news everyday, in 2010 we will see only 3-5 news per week

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:51:52 PM

yeah indeed the key to all development bitcoin is on users and adoption hoping that users will grow continuously means that we expect that bitcoin will last for a long time
adoption of the community may be smooth
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:18:49 PM

The future of bitcoin would be just based on how many new business are going to adopt bitcoin payments. Positively we can see, everyday many new business are starting accepting bitcoin. Hence the future of bitcoin is more brighter as expected
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:33:17 PM

Future of bitcoins for me bitcoin in the future we will have a physical bitcoin that we can use as token in any arcades also more store can accept bitcoin as well..only brazil has now 150 store accepting bitcoins and it will happen too in other country...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:37:41 PM

The future of bitcoin would be just based on how many new business are going to adopt bitcoin payments. Positively we can see, everyday many new business are starting accepting bitcoin. Hence the future of bitcoin is more brighter as expected
i believe in the future many companies will adopt bitcoin as a payments for now amazon and microsoft  already accept bitcoin as a payments.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:46:44 PM

i believe in the future many companies will adopt bitcoin as a payments for now amazon and microsoft  already accept bitcoin as a payments.
Yeah thats right bitcoin is gradually popular in some website and some country we will still continue use this and we will increase more user in bitcoin..
If brazil has 150 store accepting bitcoin in our place too many store will accept bitcoin as payment i am excited to see some store accepting bitcoin here in my country..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:22:12 PM

Bitcoin will have probably a good future. We all hope that it will have a good future. I hope also that the value now is going to rise.
I hope that we can all sell it in the future with more profit. But you dont know what can happen in the future.
I believe there won't be any need of selling your bitcoins in future as per your predictions itself. Bitcoin is going to be mainstream of payment system so that we will get more chances to use our bitcoins everywhere.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 06:17:42 PM

Bitcoin will have probably a good future. We all hope that it will have a good future. I hope also that the value now is going to rise.
I hope that we can all sell it in the future with more profit. But you dont know what can happen in the future.
I believe there won't be any need of selling your bitcoins in future as per your predictions itself. Bitcoin is going to be mainstream of payment system so that we will get more chances to use our bitcoins everywhere.

I can't agree with you. Bitcoin isn't even going to be a bit popular. Bitcoin mainsteam? Not so soon!
Paypal now his main opponet and it will be very hard to win.

zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:56:29 AM

Future of bitcoins for me bitcoin in the future we will have a physical bitcoin that we can use as token in any arcades also more store can accept bitcoin as well..only brazil has now 150 store accepting bitcoins and it will happen too in other country...
that's good to hear that many store already accept bitcoin, I hope it will just keep on increasing. I also hope the government will accept/adopt to it.
I think the future of the bitcoin will be good and keep increasing the people who believe in it.
Punk2000

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:13:23 AM

Im one of those who thinks that the last 4 years of this second decade of the 21 century will decide the future of the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Why? well depends of various factors like: How good/bad the private/public companies will see the Cryptocurrencies and of course the goverments.

Im very worried about the point of view of the goverments specialy when a few hours ago the finance ministry of Russia decide to propose a law that will ban the BTC and cryptocurrencies in Russia, of course this law will penalize those who make any business with BTC.

Normal people seems to be accepting BTC without problems, private companies too but got their "reservations" about it, banks (mostly private ones) are studying the use of Blockchain technology.

"Some people" are saying that BTC has been use for bad pruposes like terrorism, money laundry, etc and the goverments seems to be accepting this kind of statement, this could be truth at the same could be not, but an "easily mining money" its not something that any goverment can see with good eyes.

Again, this last 4 years will decide the future of the crypto world, i dearly hope in good way.
megans12

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:14:29 AM

That future still remains the same as it was 1 year ago and that it will rule the world economy one day.
storyrelativity

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:34:25 AM

I think the future of bitcoin is bright. Because there millions of investors in bitcoin and the bitcoin is the number 1alt in the world . I think bitcoin reach 500$-1000$ someday. So buy bitcoin and enjoy while drinking coffee and make bigbig profit in the future. God bless and thanks . happy earning . more power for bitcoin

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:48:23 AM

Im one of those who thinks that the last 4 years of this second decade of the 21 century will decide the future of the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Why? well depends of various factors like: How good/bad the private/public companies will see the Cryptocurrencies and of course the goverments.

Im very worried about the point of view of the goverments specialy when a few hours ago the finance ministry of Russia decide to propose a law that will ban the BTC and cryptocurrencies in Russia, of course this law will penalize those who make any business with BTC.

Normal people seems to be accepting BTC without problems, private companies too but got their "reservations" about it, banks (mostly private ones) are studying the use of Blockchain technology.

"Some people" are saying that BTC has been use for bad pruposes like terrorism, money laundry, etc and the goverments seems to be accepting this kind of statement, this could be truth at the same could be not, but an "easily mining money" its not something that any goverment can see with good eyes.

Again, this last 4 years will decide the future of the crypto world, i dearly hope in good way.
Now the price still stable at good price, even bitcoin has banned on some country, the adoption of the bitcoin still increase, the most suprised government in some countries and some economic organization are interested on the technology behind bitcoin, yeah the blockchain, I just hope that government specially in my country won't banned bitcoin, just regulate it is enough for us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: