Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:30:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsSource Journalist Aleppo Allesadero Fired  (Read 4420 times)
ib88 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:09:42 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 03:51:45 AM by ib88

[EDIT] Conclusion:

Due to his misconduct and poor journalism, CoinsSource have fired Aleppo Allesadero.

I still implore CoinsSource to publicly acknowledge their failings in publishing his damaging article in the first place. They have yet to publicly show any remorse or regret on their website or twitter. When all is said and done, it was their decision to publish the article. Not only this, but the article in question remained on their website's homepage as their headlining article for 2 days before finally being withdrawn. This, despite the huge justifiable backlash and complaints directed towards the article.

CoinsSource journalist, Aleppo Allesadero, is a parasite. He is either part of CoolStoryTeller's, pookie's and Longandshort's pump and dump/troll group or he is simply paid by them to be their sock puppet. He abuses his position as a journalist on CoinsSource to promote these trolls' agenda. Evidence against these trolls can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

Early last month, Stealthcoin was subject to an avalanche of Fud by the aforementioned trolls. An article was subsequently published on CoinsSource on 11th October which didn't paint XST in a positive light which fits in with the trolls' agenda. The article implied the future of XST was uncertain, which itself served as fear, uncertainty and doubt - "The future of the coin’s value does not look too promising as of yet". That's a direct quote.

http://www.tonewsto.com/2014/10/stealthcoin-market-chaos-as-fud-runs.html   <-------this references CoinsSource as the source. Can't find directly on CoinsSource. Did they delete??

Guess who the author was? Yep, Aleppo Allesadero.

The same troll group are also staunch supporters of SDC. SDC community were rightly accused of a smear campaign against XST. SDC community manager responds to this by giving an interview to CoinsSource on 12th October. This article was again biased towards these trolls. The interview even mentions Longandshort by name to defend him. The author ends the article with "Again, a big thank you goes to the community manager of Shadow for presenting us with the inside story." He's implying that he's got the scoop on the "real facts". Yep, you guessed it, the author was again Aleppo Allesadero.

article: http://www.coinssource.com/interview-with-shadowcoin-community-manager-recent-concerns/

He posted ANOTHER article on SDC on CoinsSource on the 10th October. This dude sure does like to write about SDC. You have to read the market analysis section of this article, it's actually hilarious. The coin dropped from 66k Satoshis to 17k. He tries to put a positive spin on this by stating the coin has since risen to 18k satoshis lol!

article: http://www.coinssource.com/shadowcoin-redefining-the-wallet-and-market/

Fast forward to today and recently another shambolic article has been written in which he implies that Blocknet, XC and Dan Metcalf are not to be trusted. I would throw down some quotes but the article in its entirety is riddled with baseless accusations, and the tone throughout is so biased and unbalanced it's incredible. In fact, most of the information is pulled from the "Scam" thread that is moderated by the SDC Trolls. The author even quotes a newbie SDC troll account (account name 'NoMoreLies') for crying out loud! This aligns with the SDC trolls agenda who have been spamming the forums for days now against the Blocknet, XC and Dan. They have been lobbying for refunds for the blocknet with the hope that the freed up BTC will be pumped into SDC. Yep, AGAIN, the author is our delightful friend Aleppo Allesadero.

article: http://www.coinssource.com/blocknet-ito-sales-dwindle-after-dan-metcalf-revelations/

Some more info on this "journalist" - he follows TrollsRoyce aka CoolStoryTeller on Twitter. Why would he follow a "random" crytotrader?? The guy only follows 20-odd crypto-related twitter accounts to begin with, and only a handful of traders. TrollsRoyce follows him back as well for heaven's sake! The 2 obviously have strong ties.

https://twitter.com/AleppoCF

https://twitter.com/AleppoCF/status/505275741010165760

[EDIT] more Proof discovered 4th Nov:

https://i.imgur.com/Iof1cBB.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/xy25cWq.jpg?2

CoinsSource, I know you read these forums. I would like an explanation as to why you employ an unethical journalist such as Aleppo Allesadero? At best he has a conflict of interest and at worst he is being paid by SDC trolls to act as their sock puppet. He is abusing his position on your site to promote his, and the rest of the scumbags', agenda.

This has completely tarnished my view of CoinsSource as a reputable crypto-news site. I will not be visiting your website until this "journalist" has been dismissed from your company. You are a disgrace.

00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:16:21 PM

https://twitter.com/AleppoCF/status/521214689490251776
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:17:57 PM

LOL, next!  Roll Eyes
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:20:08 PM

Thanks for the advertisement.
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:22:02 PM

At best that might defend his XST article but doesn't refute the rest of my post.
00Smurf

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:32:56 PM

What other articles has he written?. You can't pull select articles from a journalist and say hes a hired shrill just because he follows someone on twitter.

He written about numerous other coins in favorable light, does that means hes paid from those coins as well?
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:37:03 PM

What other articles has he written?. You can't pull select articles from a journalist and say hes a hired shrill just because he follows someone on twitter.

He written about numerous other coins in favorable light, does that means hes paid from those coins as well?

Are you a moron? All the other 3 articles relating to this pump 'n' dump group agenda are ALL written by him. He hasn't written many more on coinssource from what I can find. AND he follows a "random" cryptotrader who just happens to be in a pump 'n' dump group. Give me a break.
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:38:09 PM

Are you a moron? All the other 3 articles relating to this pump 'n' dump group agenda are ALL written by him. He hasn't written many more on coinssource from what I can find. AND he follows a "random" cryptotrader who just happens to be in a pump 'n' dump group. Give me a break.

AND the entirety of one article is dedicated to defending these trolls.
00Smurf

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:38:51 PM

seems he has other people he follows that are pumpers, and one that is an antipumper.
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:43:20 PM

seems he has other people he follows that are pumpers, and one that is an antipumper.

He follows about 10 traders out of thousands and its just a coincidence that one is TrollsRoyce. And TrollsRoyce follows back. Plus the content of the articles. Yep, no connection whatsoever... Roll Eyes
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:44:16 PM

Its really simple. Don't take/allow premine, don't hold/condone an ITO, don't do shady deals with people behind closed doors, with questionable people when you are in control of peoples money. And don't cite old white papers stating that its possible to implement something when clearly it isn't. And you wont get backlash!

For you, i would say get over all this, its done, its over. Do your research and stop attacking the people who are trying to keep questionable people in this industry honest, you will fail every time!
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:49:48 PM

Its really simple. Don't take/allow premine, don't hold/condone an ITO, don't do shady deals with people behind closed doors, with questionable people when you are in control of peoples money. And don't cite old white papers stating that its possible to implement something when clearly it isn't. And you wont get backlash!

For you, i would say get over all this, its done, its over. Do your research and stop attacking the people who are trying to keep questionable people in this industry honest, you will fail every time!

why did CoinsSource organise a Q&A with Dan Metcalf to address the incorrect assertions in the article if it was "honest"? I think they realise they dropped the ball on that one and trying to set record straight.

And FYI I've invested in blocknet. I could get a refund if I want but will 100% not be pursuing one.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:52:40 PM

why did CoinsSource organise a Q&A with Dan Metcalf to address the incorrect assertions in the article if it was "honest"? I think they realise they dropped the ball on that one and trying to set record straight.

And FYI I've invested in blocknet. I could get a refund if I want but will 100% not be pursuing one.

Thats great focus on your project and stop trying to draw lines to things when you will most likely never know the answer to it all!

Thing is no one in this op is asking for peoples money!
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:58:14 PM

Thats great focus on your project and stop trying to draw lines to things when you will most likely never know the answer to it all!

That's what I'm doing, focusing on my project. The Blocknet has suffered because of your smear campaign. This so-called journalist is part of this smear campaign. I'm just returning the favor.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:19:37 PM

That's what I'm doing, focusing on my project. The Blocknet has suffered because of your smear campaign. This so-called journalist is part of this smear campaign. I'm just returning the favor.

Why is it my smear campaign? All i did was make a thread and ask 8 questions. They got answered and that was it, i was done. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841958.0

I'm just becoming this scapegoat as is SDC when it has nothing to do with either.

You asking these questions and that is admirable and i encourage you to ask relevant questions of people who control peoples money! I think you are barking up the wrong tree here, trying to discredit some people who are asking these questions about blocknet to some how negate the 30+ threads started on this topic because you cant blame them all at once!

I'm not asking for peoples money. Blocknet does not make me insecure in the slightest. Its a good idea but its not very trustworthy given the rush of it and the workload dan has already and the coins involved in its initial offering. It was a failed attempt to push all of those markets up with the alure of them getting a 10% discount by using them to buy tokens. I belive that model to begin with was poorly thought through and to me it showed bias.

Thats what i saw when i looked deep into it all. It is why i wanted nothing to do with it, because i knew something like this was quite likely to happen at some stage. Being that it was only a matter of time before someone started asking the same questions!

I don't have to explain myself at all but i am because you need to understand something here. I'm here for the ideals of this space. I'm very vocal and i use this account to say whatever i like i dont have multiple accounts like some. I try never to come without proof of something, i don't play guess work, i just lay the facts out.

Not many like it, i'm abrasive at times and i have poor typing skills but i am in no way responsible for peoples money and i am in no way what you and so many before you are trying to paint me as.. I'm just becoming everybody scapegoat, which i completely experted and deal with. As i said, i believe you are barking up the wrong tree here.
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:36:53 PM

Why is it my smear campaign? All i did was make a thread and ask 8 questions. They got answered and that was it, i was done. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841958.0

I'm just becoming this scapegoat as is SDC when it has nothing to do with either.

You asking these questions and that is admirable and i encourage you to ask relevant questions of people who control peoples money! I think you are barking up the wrong tree here, trying to discredit some people who are asking these questions about blocknet to some how negate the 30+ threads started on this topic because you cant blame them all at once!

I'm not asking for peoples money. Blocknet does not make me insecure in the slightest. Its a good idea but its not very trustworthy given the rush of it and the workload dan has already and the coins involved in its initial offering. It was a failed attempt to push all of those markets up with the alure of them getting a 10% discount by using them to buy tokens. I belive that model to begin with was poorly thought through and to me it showed bias.

Thats what i saw when i looked deep into it all. It is why i wanted nothing to do with it, because i knew something like this was quite likely to happen at some stage. Being that it was only a matter of time before someone started asking the same questions!

I don't have to explain myself at all but i am because you need to understand something here. I'm here for the ideals of this space. I'm very vocal and i use this account to say whatever i like i dont have multiple accounts like some. I try never to come without proof of something, i don't play guess work, i just lay the facts out.

Not many like it, i'm abrasive at times and i have poor typing skills but i am in no way responsible for peoples money and i am in no way what you and so many before you are trying to paint me as.. I'm just becoming everybody scapegoat, which i completely experted and deal with. As i said, i believe you are barking up the wrong tree here.

When I said "Your" smear campaign I was referring to the collective you - as in the SDC trolls as a group. So calm down, I'm not putting it all on you (singular)!

If you're not part of this group and your intentions were honest then I apologize. I really can't be arsed reading through your post history. But when you have an avalanche of SDC trolls spreading fud its impossible to sort the shills from the honest ones. Maybe you should look at yourself and your 'abrasive' nature. Maybe that's why people catergorize you in the same group of trolls.

But anyway I digress. The purpose of this is to try and get a response from CoinsSource so they can address the fact they have an unethical journalist abusing their position by writing such biased and unbalanced shit. I have tried contacting them directly but no response. Maybe their name on a public forum will get one.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:48:16 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 12:02:34 AM by LongAndShort

When I said "Your" smear campaign I was referring to the collective you - as in the SDC trolls as a group. So calm down, I'm not putting it all on you (singular)!

If you're not part of this group and your intentions were honest then I apologize. I really can't be arsed reading through your post history. But when you have an avalanche of SDC trolls spreading fud its impossible to sort the shills from the honest ones. Maybe you should look at yourself and your 'abrasive' nature. Maybe that's why people catergorize you in the same group of trolls.

But anyway I digress. The purpose of this is to try and get a response from CoinsSource so they can address the fact they have an unethical journalist abusing their position by writing such biased and unbalanced shit. I have tried contacting them directly but no response. Maybe their name on a public forum will get one.

But thats just my point its not sdc trolls as a group because there is not one. Its just about everybody on the forums who is against the idea of this whole thing.

You are using sdc and me and a few other people as a scapegoat and are fosusing it all on us when you cannot deny its far more then just a few people.

SDC the project is solely focused on itself, its just released a team testnet, testing phase for zero knowledge they don't have time for this crap. Again, i believe you are bunching all this up and trying to point a finger in some hope it negates you problems you may well have at your projects feet. Starting more of these threads and going around with the claims you and some others have will not help that cause at all.

I know you want some sort of gratification but you wont find here, and certainly not with this claim!

I agree with the aim and point that journos are impossibly unethical at times. Thats something that has been around much longer then bitcoin as you well know. Their payment model is not geared to motivate ethical standards and the pay prolly does not justify the time going through all the treads, as you put it "i cant be arsed" so i'm sure you can understand them if you think of it like that.

But by using my name and others to do that by dragging us through the mud is going to bite you in the ass and your cause!

I am avbrasive at times, i deal with a lot of people on a daily basis. I'm always saying the things people are thinking and most don't like to hear. I make no apology for my loud voice and my abrasiveness to idiots. I'm richeious and have the right intent. I am who i am, no one else, i'm not faking it.

I will not change because people are not quite capable of categorizing things into abstract baskets instead of the same old black and white crap. Do your homework and spend more time collecting evidence because "not being arsed" will bite you in the arse every time especially when you attack peoples name!
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:00:15 AM

But thats just my point its not sdc trolls as a group because there is not one. Its just about everybody on the forums who is against the idea of this whole thing.

You are using sdc and me and a few other people as a scapegoat and are fosusing it all on us when you cannot deny its far more then just a few people.

SDC the project is solely focused on itself, its just released a team testnet, testing phase for zero knowledge they don't have time for this crap. Again, i believe you are bunching all this up and trying to point a finger in some hope it negates you problems you may well have at your projects feet, starting more of these threads and going around with the claims you and some others have will not help that cause at all.

I know you want sort of gratification but you wont find here, and certainly not with this claim!

Then how come when I look at the posting history of these trolls 90% of them come from the SDC community or newb accounts? There are literally 100's of coin communities out there so why is the majority of it coming from SDC? The SDC community is also relatively small. And add the fact this guy called the SDC smear campaign weeks ago:

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

It's clear this smear campaign has been orchestrated by certain members of the SDC community. And Aleppo Allesadero is part of it.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:15:05 AM

SDC the project is solely focused on itself, its just released a team testnet, testing phase for zero knowledge they don't have time for this crap. Again, i believe you are bunching all this up and trying to point a finger in some hope it negates you problems you may well have at your projects feet, starting more of these threads and going around with the claims you and some others have will not help that cause at all.

I know you want sort of gratification but you wont find here, and certainly not with this claim!

Then how come when I look at the posting history of these trolls 90% of them come from the SDC community or newb accounts? There are literally 100's of coin communities out there so why is the majority of it coming from SDC? The SDC community is also relatively small. And add the fact this guy called the SDC smear campaign weeks ago:

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

It's clear this smear campaign has been orchestrated by certain members of the SDC community. And Aleppo Allesadero is part of it.

I can now understand why you believe all that you hear. You're quoting a known nerd rager and calling it gospel!

The sdc community members all chose not to go into the blocknet and we copped a lot of heat for that included was tranglee. So call it a kneejerk reaction, show me 10 sdc trolls?

You cant find them because there isn't the amount you have been made to believe there is. There is about 10 threads abusing sdc, lying and saying they are trolls because me, one person went to the xst thread and brought up a technical problem with their white paper along with asking why they removed razorcoins copyright and replaced it with their own. I was abused for days until their dev THANKED me and it was over!

I was there for days because i would not back down and i was bringing up something they all should have been asking themselves. I mean it's their money. My aim there was to hopefully help to educate and show the contrast of a good vs bad comunity reaction to people. It was to ask the damn questions they were afraid to knwo the answers to, so we don't completely wreck the image of this entire space by allowing so many scams to continue!!

This is nothing but the work of some angry kids who do not understand this tech and have cultivated big enough rumors to have you believe whole heartedly that sdc is full of trolls.. I believe some of the sdc community are outspoken but i don't know of many trolls! I think one is poooki thats it!

The rest are very passionate people and should be thanked instead of called a troll..They are asking the questions that so many communities have made it so people are afraid to ask in fear of this kind of misconception. Which really goes against everything we are trying to achieve here at the core!
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:44:05 AM

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

I can now understand why you believe all that you hear. You're quoting a known nerd rager and calling it gospel!

The sdc community members all chose not to go into the blocknet and we copped a lot of heat for that included was tranglee. So call it a kneejerk reaction, show me 10 sdc trolls?

You cant find them because there isn't the amount you have been made to believe there is. There is about 10 threads abusing sdc, lying and saying they are trolls because me, one person went to the xst thread and brought up a technical problem with their white paper along with askign why the removed razorcoins copyright and replaced it with their own. I was abused for days until their dev THANKED me and it was over!

I was there for days because i would not back down and i was bringing up something they all should have been asking themselves. I mean it's their money. My aim there was to hopefully help to educate and show the contrast of a good vs bad comunity reaction to people. It was to ask the damn questions they were afraid to knwo the answers to, so we don't completely wreck the image of this entire space by allowing so many scams to continue!!

This is nothing but the work of some angry kids who do not understand this tech and have cultivated big enough rumors to have you believe whole heartedly that sdc is full of trolls.. I believe some of the sdc community are outspoken but i don't know of many trolls! I think one is poooki thats it! The rest are very passionate people and should be thanks instead of called a troll..they are asking the questions that so many communities have made it so people are afraid to which really goes against everything we are trying to achieve here at the core!

I'm not going to spend the next half an hour looking for SDC trolls. I'm far too lazy to even look through your post history! Grin And this is not what I'm trying to prove. I'm trying to out this scumbag journalist. It struck a chord with me that someone could write such a biased and unbalanced article based on pure conjecture. He's partly responsibilty for trying to ruin an honest man's reputation. You google Dan Metcalf and that dishonest article pops up. That automatically damages his business rep. If it was me I would be pursuing legal action against Aleppo Allesadero for publishing libelous information.

My honest opinion is that trollsroyce wrote the article (hence the twitter links with journo) and the journalist cleaned up the grammar and put his name on it in exchange for money or SDC. This is an abuse of his position as people automatically give credence to information published on a so-called reputable site. That's my issue here.

For what it's worth, I read the extensive chat logs between SDC dev ryno and dan that were released today. It was about the possibility of a merger between SDC and XC. This would've benefited both sides imo but they pulled out. I wonder why? pookie and trollsroyce influence? This merger could've been huge. The winning anon coin will be the one that collaborates and merges with the right competitors. No single anon coin will develop all these wonderful features on their own to be the leading anon coin. I guarantee you the anon coin that wins the race will be the one that merged their coding, pr, marketing etc resources together with another competitor's. XC and SDC's tech would've complimeted each other beautifully.

However, no matter how good your tech is, the influence a couple large bag-holders have in your community is worrisome. They have a history of pumping 'n' dumping other coins (cinni, cloak) and now they're in your community. I may one day invest in SDC but not while those 2 are hanging around.

You have successfully made me go completely off-topic lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: