Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin just a stupid game for bored nerds?  (Read 3873 times)
Faisal7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:23:43 AM

Reminds me of the federal reserve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:26:26 AM

Few extra grand in my pocket and a wealth of computer hardware knowledge obtained in the past year --> soooo stupid.

Get out before you get eaten alive.
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:28:06 AM

Few extra grand in my pocket and a wealth of computer hardware knowledge obtained in the past year --> soooo stupid.

you built some mediocre mining rigs and chatted with a few energy drink addicted college kids who are supported by the successes of their parents for the most part.

not impressed.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:30:25 AM

Are you impressed by the "few grand"?
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:30:57 AM

Joint...feel free to hit the little ignore...lol

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:31:58 AM

Are you impressed by the "few grand"?

no, not at all.
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:32:30 AM

Joint...feel free to hit the little ignore...lol

Wish you would and whoever else can't take the heat of reality.
splatster

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:32:49 AM

you built some mediocre mining rigs and chatted with a few energy drink addicted college kids who are supported by the successes of their parents for the most part.

not impressed.

Okay then, let's see you do if it it's so easy.
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:35:27 AM

not impressed.

Okay then, let's see you do if it it's so easy.

If I were to do it, it wouldn't show anything other than pure stupidity.

Bitcoins from what I have seen of the community and economy is like an ugly whore that's been fucked by a bunch of geeks.

and whatever is left is not worth looking into.

I hope this shit burns to the ground.
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:38:52 AM

Sounds like you are in the wrong forum dick.

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:39:11 AM

not impressed.

I built some mediocre mining rigs from scratch having never touched the inside of a computer before in my life.

I invested in precious metals (purchased with BTC) to add to my BTC investment.  Hence, I have created a small investment portfolio.

Because of BTC, I have now tasted the world's hottest pepper, have donated money to charity, have become more familiar with tax laws and other banking/financial legal jargon, have two Bitcoin condoms with which I can bang the incredibly hot girl I'm dating (after that, we can play naked Bitcoin ultimate frisbee), have ample heat during the long Midwest winter free of cost, have been paid for Bitcoin-related services and products, have conducted international business transactions in the middle of the night, and I'm basically guaranteed to be rich if Bitcoin really turns the mainstream corner.

Soooo stupid.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 01:40:15 AM

Atlas, is that you ?

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:41:28 AM

not impressed.

I built some mediocre mining rigs from scratch having never touched the inside of a computer before in my life.

I invested in precious metals (purchased with BTC) to add to my BTC investment.  Hence, I have created a small investment portfolio.

Because of BTC, I have now tasted the world's hottest pepper, have donated money to charity, have become more familiar with tax laws and other banking/financial legal jargon, have two Bitcoin condoms with which I can bang the incredibly hot girl I'm dating (after that, we can play naked Bitcoin ultimate frisbee), have ample heat during the long Midwest winter free of cost, have been paid for Bitcoin-related services and products, have conducted international business transactions in the middle of the night, and I'm basically guaranteed to be rich if Bitcoin really turns the mainstream corner.

Soooo stupid.

So impressive. Truly.

You're doing the big things.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:43:48 AM

not impressed.

Soooo stupid.

So impressive. Truly.

Thanks!  So are you.
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:45:01 AM

not impressed.

Soooo stupid.

So impressive. Truly.

Thanks!  So are you.

http://cdn.babble.com/babys-first-year-blog/files/2011/12/I-Hate-Sandcastles-_-Success-Kid-Know-Your-Meme.jpg-300x202.jpg
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:46:39 AM

I like this idea. A taxi service based on Bitcoins.
You know, give some transportation to the community.

How much interest would there be?

As a potential driver, I would much more trust and be willing to serve someone who is using bitcoins.

Traditional taxi services charge high because of the aggravation. Serving bitcoiners would not be aggravating, it would be a pleasure.

If there's interest in this, I would love to get it going.

Thinking about having computers in the cars just like the ones traditional taxi service users, but accepts Bitcoins exclusively!!
GLBSE company
Drivers in all the major cities of the world offering bargain prices

Is this a good idea or will it flop? I imagine bitcoiners are not much into driving. So let someone else do it while you focus on more important things in life!

You were saying?
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:48:23 AM

As a potential driver, I would much more trust and be willing to serve someone who is using bitcoins.

Traditional taxi services charge high because of the aggravation. Serving bitcoiners would not be aggravating, it would be a pleasure.

Thinking about having computers in the cars just like the ones traditional taxi service users, but accepts Bitcoins exclusively!!
GLBSE company

Is this a good idea or will it flop? I imagine bitcoiners are not much into driving. So let someone else do it while you focus on more important things in life!

You were saying?

Sorry that was my delusional personality. Don't pay attention to him. He actually thinks this world is a decent place to live in.. That's when he forgets its nothing but a crooked, rigged, fantasy land.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:48:57 AM

Faisal reminds me of the jealous kid on the block who never amount to anything and constantly jealous at the success of others.

I will send you free lollipops if it will turn your frown upside down, faisal.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:50:43 AM

GLBSE company

You were saying?

Sorry that was my delusional personality. Don't pay attention to him. He actually thinks this world is a decent place to live in.. That's when he forgets its nothing but a crooked, rigged, fantasy land.

Ah, I see.  Projection at its finest.  By the way, I offer a therapy for BTC service if you're interested.
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:51:08 AM

Faisal reminds me of the jealous kid on the block who never amount to anything and constantly jealous at the success of others.

I will send you free lollipops if it will turn your frown upside down, faisal.

what if truly you're the jealous one? too blind with logs in your eyes to see it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: