Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT GIVE THE GOVERNMENT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT BITCOIN  (Read 6004 times)
hellojpg (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:58:48 PM

ANY INFORMATION ABOUT BITCOIN THEY WILL ONLY USE THAT TO EXPLOIT THE REST OF US LET THEM DISCOVER IT FOR THEMSELVES THAY SHOLD NOT CONTROL THE REST OV US IN THIS FINEST HOUR.

OHH THEY APPEAR TO BE FRIENDLY AND COME AND LEARN FROM US THE WAYS OF BITCOIN AND THEN AFTER A MONTH OR 2 -

THEY EXPLOIT THAT INFORMATION TO TAX CONTROL US WITH THE BANKERS DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS THEY ONLY PRETEND TO BE FRIENDLY HEED MY WARNING FRIENDS THEY HATH F UCKED US OVER TIME AND TIME AGAIN... THEY LIE IN OUR FACES FOR CENTURIES WHY SHOULD WE GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION LET UTH STAB THEM IN THE BACK AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/nov/03/treasury-advice-bitcoin-community-financial-technology-currencies

THE MORE THEY UNDERSTAND THE MORE LAWS AND OPPRESSION THEY CAN ENSUE ON US LITTLE BY LITTLE DAY BE DAY AND MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO DO CERTAIN THINGS.

THEY KNOW ITS A AS GOOD AS GOLD AND THEY DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE WE CAN USE BITCOIN TO CERCUMVENT THE BANKER WANKERS HOW AND WEN WE LIKE IT BITCOIN IS POWER FOR THE PEE POLE

WE MOST PROTECT OUR FREEDOMS AND FIGHT AGAINST TYRANNY GOD BLESS... AMERICA?? NO GOD BLESS THE PEE POLE OF THE WORLD
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 02:03:31 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 03:26:09 PM by Elwar

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
hellojpg (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:13:16 PM

LISTEN IT WILL BENEFIT ALL OF US IF WE TELL THE GOVERNMENT TO FUCK OFF WE CAN RUN OUR OWN COMMUNITIES AND PROJECTS WITHOUT THEM WE CAN SPREAD THE WORD IT IS A PEE POLES CURRENCY THAT WILL HELP THE POORER COUNTRIES INSTEAD OF THE MONEY TRICKLING DOWN FROM BANKER FEES AND OTHER CORRUPTED ORGANISATIONS...

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS THE GOVERNMENT ARE LYING SACKS OF SHIT STAY TRUE TO BITCOIN IT IS THE EPIPHANY AGAINST THEM BITCOIN CAN HELP PEOPLE ITS SCARCITY WILL PREVENT WARS AND EBOLA SPIES... YES

THE GOVERNMENT CREATED EBOLA OR THE BANKS 1 OF THE TWO OR BOTH

THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF BITCOIN IS TO BYPASS THEM ENTIRELY DO NOT GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION THEY ARE ASKING YOU FOR HELP BECAUSE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO CONTROL IT AND ULTIMATELY US WITH IT.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:13:46 PM

Screams aside ....OP does have a point, Satoshi did walk away the moment Gavin accepted the invitation to speak with the CIA. Coincidence?

I don't know whether it is hubris or just naivete when people think they can play within the regulatory framework that is supported and controlled by antagonistic bankers and regulators that Bitcoin intends to disrupt.

THE GOVERNMENT CREATED EBOLA OR THE BANKS 1 OF THE TWO OR BOTH

You sound like a troll, raving lunatic, or an Agent Provocateur.

Step 1 - click the caps lock key so you stop screaming in our ears.
Step 2 - seek some psychological or addiction help

hellojpg (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:21:33 PM

NO I AM NOT TROLLING I AM MERELY VOICING MY OPIONION IM NOT HERE TO TRIP ANYONE UP...

FOR YEARS WE HATH BEEN VICTIM TO THE OPPRESSION THE POLICE A RAMPANT KILLING ANYONE FOR STUPID SILLY OFFENCES YOU KNOW WHAT THE STATE IS LIKE THERE ARE PLENTY OF VIDEOS THEY ALL SUPPORT THE BANKING SYSTEM IT IS A NEVER ENDING MONOPOLY.

MAYBE I AM INSANE AND MAYBE I DO NEED HELP BUT THAT HELP WILL COME FROM THE POWER OF BITCOIN
inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:27:35 PM

MAYBE I AM INSANE AND MAYBE I DO NEED HELP BUT THAT HELP WILL COME FROM THE POWER OF BITCOIN

You still have the cap locks key on, which means you are still screaming in our ears and it is difficult reading text when every letter is capitalized. This is internet 101.

Hey, in all sincerity I am concerned for your mental well being. I probably agree with much of your politics but you need to first focus on seeking some counseling through a friend, family member, or third party because you are clearly going through some problems right now.

Let us know how we can help if you have no family members or friends you can speak to.

hellojpg (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:37:34 PM

CAPS LOCK OR NOT THIS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR...

WHY DOTH U THINK SATOSHI NAKAMOTO IS IN HIDING??? BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT WILL HATH HIM ARRESTED FOR TERRORISM JUST LIKE THEY SHUT DOWN NAPSTER AND E-GOLD

THE GOVERNMENT

AND NOW THEY KNOW THEY CANT DO MUCH ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW THEY ARE PLAYING "BE MY FRIEND"

WE MOST NOT FORGET SATOSHI NAKAMOTO AND THE REASONS BEHIND IS CREATION FOR THE PEE POLE

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO MUST NOT BE FORGOTTON I RESPECT HIS PRIVACY AND WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR THE WORLD HE IS THE REAL HERO HERE...

9kv

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Learning

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:38:35 PM

This thread is gold
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:41:34 PM

PEE POLE?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:42:37 PM

CAPS LOCK OR NOT THIS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR...

Troll or Agent Provocateur than. Ignore List.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:45:39 PM

Protests do nothing.. the ONLY hope of being free again would be if a million + of us all went to Utah(they'd have to take people from all differenct countries) and created our own free country.. we'd need atleast a mill because MERICA would start a war against this peaceful idea.
Gavin Andresen
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 2216

Chief Scientist

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 02:45:50 PM

OP does have a point, Satoshi did walk away the moment Gavin accepted the invitation to speak with the CIA. Coincidence?

YES THAT WAS TOTALLY AND COMPLEETLY A COINCEDENCE!!!! HE WUZ PLANNING ON LEAVING WAY BEFORE THAT!

I THINK THE OP IS RIGHT, SO I'M GONNA MOVE THE SOURCE CODE TO SUMPLACE MORE SECURE WHERE THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T SEE IT ANYMORE. AND I WENT AND GOT ME A GOOD HAT TO WEAR WHEN I WRITE CODE SO THEIR SATELITES CANT HEAR ME EITHER.

FOR THE CHILDREN!

How often do you get the chance to work on a potentially world-changing project?
9kv

Activity: 145

Learning

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:47:31 PM

OP does have a point, Satoshi did walk away the moment Gavin accepted the invitation to speak with the CIA. Coincidence?

YES THAT WAS TOTALLY AND COMPLEETLY A COINCEDENCE!!!! HE WUZ PLANNING ON LEAVING WAY BEFORE THAT!

I THINK THE OP IS RIGHT, SO I'M GONNA MOVE THE SOURCE CODE TO SUMPLACE MORE SECURE WHERE THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T SEE IT ANYMORE. AND I WENT AND GOT ME A GOOD HAT TO WEAR WHEN I WRITE CODE SO THEIR SATELITES CANT HEAR ME EITHER.

FOR THE CHILDREN!
Gavin I don't think you can trust open source. You should store the source code offline so that no one can view it. Just publish pre-compiled files, that will go over great.

Is your hat aluminum?
TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:49:48 PM

FOR THE CHILDREN!

Are you sure Gavin ?
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:51:14 PM

If bitcoin can't beat the government, it was fundamentally flawed.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:51:36 PM

I don't buy into any of those conspiracy theories and think that you should certainly have any right to speak with whomever you wish irrespective of Satoshi's politics, but .... There is a conversation to be had about the effectiveness of working with regulators or not.

What do you think of Satoshi's politics? Libertarian, anarchist, or merely slightly distrustful of governments?

Are you sure Gavin ?

The only way to be sure is if he was Satoshi himself , which I doubt. IMHO, the truth of the matter is probably something in between. Satoshi was planning on leaving anyways because he wanted others to take over what he started but was generally distrustful of governments and probably wasn't happy that individuals were deliberately working with regulators and government groups.  This doesn't mean that individuals like Gavin don't have a fair argument to make in speaking with regulators and government agencies or that anybody has any right to tell Gavin what to do with his spare time or whom he should speak to either.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:55:00 PM

ANY INFORMATION ABOUT BITCOIN THEY WILL ONLY USE THAT TO EXPLOIT THE REST OF US LET THEM DISCOVER IT FOR THEMSELVES THAY SHOLD NOT CONTROL THE REST OV US IN THIS FINEST HOUR.

OHH THEY APPEAR TO BE FRIENDLY AND COME AND LEARN FROM US THE WAYS OF BITCOIN AND THEN AFTER A MONTH OR 2 -

THEY EXPLOIT THAT INFORMATION TO TAX CONTROL US WITH THE BANKERS DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS THEY ONLY PRETEND TO BE FRIENDLY HEED MY WARNING FRIENDS THEY HATH F UCKED US OVER TIME AND TIME AGAIN... THEY LIE IN OUR FACES FOR CENTURIES WHY SHOULD WE GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION LET UTH STAB THEM IN THE BACK AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/nov/03/treasury-advice-bitcoin-community-financial-technology-currencies

THE MORE THEY UNDERSTAND THE MORE LAWS AND OPPRESSION THEY CAN ENSUE ON US LITTLE BY LITTLE DAY BE DAY AND MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO DO CERTAIN THINGS.

THEY KNOW ITS A AS GOOD AS GOLD AND THEY DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE WE CAN USE BITCOIN TO CERCUMVENT THE BANKER WANKERS HOW AND WEN WE LIKE IT BITCOIN IS POWER FOR THE PEE POLE

WE MOST PROTECT OUR FREEDOMS AND FIGHT AGAINST TYRANNY GOD BLESS... AMERICA?? NO GOD BLESS THE PEE POLE OF THE WORLD

Um, ok then....

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 03:22:21 PM

FOR THE CHILDREN!

lol....Gavin pops in for some funny.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:27:13 PM

lol....Gavin pops in for some funny.

A mixture of humor but also genuine sensitivity towards people speculating about Satoshi's politics.
We don't know how Satoshi really felt about that meeting or his true political convictions but do know at minimum he/she/they were generally distrustful of banks and governments and Bitcoin has some intrinsic properties that deliberately undermines governments from regulating and controlling the protocol.

vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:29:59 PM

lololololol

OP you need to chill man, or you will go crazy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: