Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Exotic woods from around the world with Bitcoin  (Read 12573 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:52:13 PM

Close to me are ohia trees. Got a mango tree and up in the mountains there are Koa trees. The Koa trees I believe people are not allowed to cut down. But I could look into it.

I'm on the big island of Hawaii.

PM me if interested.

Would love some mango wood, you are correct about KOA, you can only take the wood if the tree has fell on its own. Let me know if you can cut the mango, i would for sure like to get some.

How much do you want?

How do you want it packed? I've never shipped wood I've cut down.

I'd take a dozen pieces @ 6"x6"x18" if you could get them. You have to either paint both ends heavily with latex paint, or melt some wax and paint it on with a paint brush to keep it from cracking, and if it hasn't been cut down for at least 6 months i would appreciate it if you could leave them to air dry once cut to size for a week or two.

For shipping, let me know the address of where you would be shipping from and i can check with all my freight companies i use to see who can get me the best deal. Typically people just package them all in a box for me and it helps if you load the box with dry sawdust so the wood does not split during shipping. You can PM me the address it would need to be picked up at.

Thanks

Ok. Assuming I can do all of that for you to your liking what would you be willing to pay (not including shipping costs)?

$17.50 each if they are just standard

$38.50 each if they are curly ( i would need to see photos of the curl to pay this price )

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
ducatitalia

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:06:01 PM

Just commissioned a BTC art piece from WoodCollector. 

It will be a 12" Cocobolo piece with some carving detail.  The work will convey motion through space and time, will be able to stand on its own and as such should be viewable and enjoyable from 360 degrees. 

Transaction details can be viewed here.

Confirmed.

Thank you Smiley

Transcendence is complete and can be viewed here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=868931.0

Transaction details can be viewed here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=865155.0

Top Bitrated Escrow Service: Racer Great BTC Resources: www.thebtcboss.com
Interest Free Loans: Here BTC:1MBFDLK3s9Nzk7Anfzx2GvhUo7DEBqFz7W
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:56:24 PM

All shipments have arrived. Thanks guys!!!!

Looking for fruit woods this week. Mango wood, Apple wood, Apricot wood, Black palm and Banana Wood, Orange wood and any other fruiting tree you have access to.

Also looking for Blood wood & Black walnut as well this week.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:00:54 AM

BUMP !!!

Still looking for fruit woods this week. Need them to make some Bitcoin bongs with. Let me know if you can get some for me. Florida, California, Oregon, Hawaii. You guys have a lot of fruit trees growing in your regions.

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:40:42 PM

I live in Hawaii. What kinds of wood are you looking for and the price?
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:45:26 PM

Need anything from the north?  (Ontario)
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:25:41 PM

I live in Hawaii. What kinds of wood are you looking for and the price?

Yes, Koa, Mangowood, Amboyna. ALWAYS

Need anything from the north?  (Ontario)

Maybe, do you have access to redwoods up there? There are not many in your area but they are there, and if you can get some i would be interested.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:24:52 PM

I will take a gander.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:42:23 PM

Still looking for fruit wood's guys, This is a great chance for some of you in the USA to make some BTC. There are a lot of fruit trees in Florida and California if you live in that area.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:26:22 AM

Anyone in central america? I am running low on Katalox. I need to get a few pieces of Figured Katalox out of your region and am willing to pay top dollar for it. $110 for a 6" x 6" x 18" turning block.

Creation

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:27:22 AM

What kind of wood you want sourced from Sweden? I'm heading there for the new year Smiley
ps I love that transendence woodart !
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:05:10 AM

do you need any woods from romania, we have lots of forest with many different woods, and what kind of woods your looking for?
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:55:41 PM

What kind of wood you want sourced from Sweden? I'm heading there for the new year Smiley

do you need any woods from romania, we have lots of forest with many different woods, and what kind of woods your looking for?

It's best just to tell me what you can get and i'll let you know if i need it and how much i need.

antonpans

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:30:47 AM

Edit: Sent you a pm

duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:31:06 AM

It's best just to tell me what you can get and i'll let you know if i need it and how much i need.
romanian beech wood
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:00:58 AM

romanian beech wood

Beech is the same on every continent it grows on. It takes a microscope to tell the difference. Have access to anything else?

duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:01:07 PM

hwave walnut trees and plum trees
duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:13:43 PM

Welll?
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:19:41 PM

Welll?

Those are again all trees domestic to the USA, The list of trees i do not buy is listed in the OP. Walnut is on that list. Plum is a domestic hard wood to the USA and i will only buy it domestically as there is no sense in paying a fortune in shipping for something i can drive a few hours and cut myself or have someone the next state over cut and ship for 1/10th the cost. .

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:25:16 AM

I saw you do custom work.

I'd like a wood figurine of user Vod (will supply his facebook link so u can make it look like him) with nails, gasoline, on the wood and everything blowing up / burning up HUGE in a video that is made viral. I'll provide the SEO and viral-making of the video.

I want the Vod figurine made in wood to be of the worst and shittiest quality but most explosive / burning wood material out there. Please PM if you can do this and a price.

I HATE Vod.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: