Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RPCD] Rand Paul Coin (Deflationary)  (Read 49478 times)
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

2.0 Economic Liberty
Libertarians want all members of society to have abundant opportunities to achieve economic success. A free and competitive market allocates resources in the most efficient manner. Each person has the right to offer goods and services to others on the free market. The only proper role of government in the economic realm is to protect property rights, adjudicate disputes, and provide a legal framework in which voluntary trade is protected. All efforts by government to redistribute wealth, or to control or manage trade, are improper in a free society.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
joninoakland

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:54:03 PM

I can't wait to see Rand Paul and libertarians everywhere getting in on this.  

How could ANYONE troll a coin that proposes to put into power the most POWERFUL potential crypto-lobbyist in history?   If you are afraid of the SEC, Buy yourself a President!  Cheesy
lifeforcepools

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:55:27 PM

to not allow mining flies int eh face of libertarian principles.

2.5 Money and Financial Markets

We favor free-market banking, with unrestricted competition among banks and depository institutions of all types. Markets are not actually free unless fraud is vigorously combated and neither profits nor losses are socialized. Individuals engaged in voluntary exchange should be free to use as money any mutually agreeable commodity or item. We support a halt to inflationary monetary policies and unconstitutional legal tender laws.

2.6 Marketplace Freedom

Libertarians support free markets. We defend the right of individuals to form corporations, cooperatives and other types of entities based on voluntary association. We oppose all forms of government subsidies and bailouts to business, labor, or any other special interest. Government should not compete with private enterprise.

Please read the points that you are posting.

Mining has 0 to do with Libertarianism.

you are restricting my ability to acquire this coin in a manner which I see fit which does not encumber you - big brother at it again just on a smaller scale - telling us what we can and cannot do.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
randpaulcoin (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:03:42 PM

you are restricting my ability to acquire this coin in a manner which I see fit which does not encumber you - big brother at it again just on a smaller scale - telling us what we can and cannot do.

You can continue supporting Ron Paul Coin and dumping all the money into hardware manufacturers and electricity producers.

POW restricts others in different ways.

You have to be a miner and waste electricity just to create coins. How is that an improvement in freedom? Technology is moving past you guys.

Every coin that will be produced has corresponding coins that were mined at some point.
joninoakland

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:04:31 PM

to not allow mining flies int eh face of libertarian principles.

2.5 Money and Financial Markets

We favor free-market banking, with unrestricted competition among banks and depository institutions of all types. Markets are not actually free unless fraud is vigorously combated and neither profits nor losses are socialized. Individuals engaged in voluntary exchange should be free to use as money any mutually agreeable commodity or item. We support a halt to inflationary monetary policies and unconstitutional legal tender laws.

2.6 Marketplace Freedom

Libertarians support free markets. We defend the right of individuals to form corporations, cooperatives and other types of entities based on voluntary association. We oppose all forms of government subsidies and bailouts to business, labor, or any other special interest. Government should not compete with private enterprise.

Please read the points that you are posting.

Mining has 0 to do with Libertarianism.

Huh

Much love man.  I am personally buying into this because that is how I am going to "mine" it.  I am no mining pool operator...so unfortunately the only way to get this coin is to buy Ron Paul Coin with money I can mine into existence through my real life work.  Sorry if this offends people, but I am going to gladly buy into this and use it to help support Rand Paul's campaign.  

Sorry if people don't like that I can buy into this at the same price as mining cartels...Sorry that they are forced to play in the same arena now as we commoners...

Sorry you think anything that doesn't give you absolute power over currency creation is big brother.  I personally think you are creating the next big brother if you are protecting mining cartels.  

Want to compete?  Run a delegate and prove to shareholders you deserve to remain one...Then you will get paid for actually providing value to shareholders instead of sheering them like sheep.  

Much love and I sincerely hope you will consider rethinking your current paradigm.
lifeforcepools

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:06:45 PM

good luck to you

the bottom line is that we both are buying into it - just in different ways...

you prefer to exploit the fruits of your labors to acquire it and I prefer to utilize labor.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:09:08 PM

So when RPCD will be launched?

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
joninoakland

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:09:41 PM

good luck to you

<3 sorry if that came across too harsh.  When i saw this shit i almost wet my pants.  So my interest is obviously in a different area than most because watching Ron Paul held out of the office that the PEOPLE wanted him to have, well it just was probably the saddest day I've had in the past 10 years.  

Whoever you are Rand Paul Coin people...please keep true to this coin.  Lifeforcepools could be right if you fuck this up.  If so, i'll have a new saddest moment.. :/

But if you do this right, you have used the greatest crypto innovation ever to get the entire cryptocurrency market a Presidential Guardian!  omg omg omg...I have to leave this damn forum for a bit cause i'm starting to get a bit crazy thinking of hte possibilities.

randpaulcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:20:00 PM

So when RPCD will be launched?

Soon after the 20th.  I'll make further statements.  I'm going to need to spend a lot of time with test-nets and determining what is a good stable Bitshares X release.  They're still quite active over there trying to create a stable wallet. 
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:29:01 PM

If I buy RPC now, will I receive RPCD?
randpaulcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:43:00 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 09:54:46 PM by randpaulcoin

If I buy RPC now, will I receive RPCD?

I do not want to make any hard set dates because there are too many unknowns. It sounds bad but I do not want to commit to a time until it is known.  I will say that I'm a very competent developer and will be working on this full-time until it is released. If I had to put a hard date it would be far into the future and likely a less acceptable answer.

If I knew when BTSX developers will release a nice stable version I would base my schedule off of that.

I'm just being honest here.  I will say that I want it done ASAP.  I want to give as much advance notice as possible to help with  distribution.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:01:56 PM

Yeah. I'm in. Done deal.
randpaulcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:17:38 AM

Yeah. I'm in. Done deal.

It is an experiment much like Bitshares and Bitcoin.  I am basically just leveraging all the hard work of Bitshares X.  I plan to document all the changes I make to the source code so that others can release updates off the bitshares repo if I am not performing to expectations. 

This way people do not have to fully trust an anonymous developer and hopefully any developer would be able to apply my documented changes to the newest stable release of Bitshares.  There is no coin like it.  They're even paying for their development with inflation.  So we're leveraging that and using deflation. 
puppies

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:43:54 AM

You need to start with more than 13 delegates.  You also should post at bitsharestalk.org.  There is a thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11049.new#new talking about this one.  You will find a lot of people dedicated to the cause, willing, and able to run delegate nodes.
RoyBtc

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:32:16 AM

it just a copy ?
randpaulcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:22:43 AM

You need to start with more than 13 delegates.  You also should post at bitsharestalk.org.  There is a thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11049.new#new talking about this one.  You will find a lot of people dedicated to the cause, willing, and able to run delegate nodes.

bitsharestalk.org does not seem to allow TOR or at least I could not sign-up under TOR. I have nothing against that community. In fact I have an account there already with a few posts.

Why do you think I need more than 13 delegates? Security is somewhat a function of market cap. The more delegates the less they get paid and I would like people to at least be paid a small amount. I think longterm viability of the chain is more important than the minor security increases and extra difficulty in having more unique delegates.

I'll try again to get an account over there but prefer to remain anonymous. Some of the future features of this coin might not be entirely legal.
randpaulcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:30:22 AM

it just a copy ?

Yes and no.  It will have slower block times to keep chain size down.  Fewer delegates.  The changes will be kept to a minimum to maximize our leveraging of the existing code base.

I do plan on adding a feature to donate to Rand Paul or possibly any libertarian candidate willing to publish a BTC address. That will happen at some point in the future. Until then we will have standard Bitshares X features.

Disclaimer - I have an interest in BTSX, so if people learn the power of DPOS and BTSX then I benefit through hopefully increased adoption.

Hopefully I can get a working test-net up by next week sometime and pass out funny money for those interesting in playing with it.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:00:51 AM

You can continue supporting Ron Paul Coin and dumping all the money into hardware manufacturers and electricity producers.

POW restricts others in different ways.

You have to be a miner and waste electricity just to create coins. How is that an improvement in freedom? Technology is moving past you guys.

Every coin that will be produced has corresponding coins that were mined at some point.

POW = Pay hardware manufacturers and electric company to secure the coin

DPOS = Pay shareholders to secure the coin. +1

freedomsr40

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:28:45 AM

i LOVE this Smiley Rand is great!!! anyway questions

1) what exchanges?

2) when can i get it ?

3) whats the payment to people holding the coin? basically whats the % PoS?

thanks and good job
anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:32:14 AM

my concern is what algo for this coin  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: