Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ways to earn btc?  (Read 1995 times)
FFMK (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:45:32 AM

I am familiar with bitcoin and have been for a while now but now im really taking intrigue in the possibilities of profit and future speculation so saying that I am looking for the most popular ways people earn bitcoins online and how to start to accumulate bitcoins
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:50:38 AM

I am familiar with bitcoin and have been for a while now but now im really taking intrigue in the possibilities of profit and future speculation so saying that I am looking for the most popular ways people earn bitcoins online and how to start to accumulate bitcoins

1.  Buy low and sell high (trade)
2.  Sell goods or services for bitcoin
3.  Scam coins from others
4.  Participate in signature campaigns

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3279

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:53:27 AM

Just buy them.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
szmarco

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:00:12 AM

Work harder and work smarter.Then buy bitcoins.
07Ghost

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:10:57 AM

And refer to more people Grin Grin
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 04:23:53 AM

Don't be the nexts Gox! Don't! xD
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:36:16 AM

Just remember that if you don't hold your private keys you have no bitcoin. A lot of us have lost bitcoin to scammers promising returns on our investments.

It is safest to just buy some each time you have a little extra cash and hold them in a paper wallet. 

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 04:42:31 AM

Ignore all other redundant topics, create your own.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Kimowa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:43:28 AM

1.  Buy low and sell high (trade)
2.  Sell goods or services for bitcoin
4.  Participate in signature campaigns
number 4 is probably the best way to go (despite the fact that there are very few of them today). Signature campaigns will allow you to learn about bitcoin via posting and reading on here while advertising the good/services that the OP of the campaign is trying to advertise

bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 04:37:11 PM

Some people like to start with off with faucets despite the low payout to better understand how bitcoin works. "Earn" sites like bitcoinget.com also require low commitment, but offer much higher payouts than faucets.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
qm7

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:16:12 PM

There's no true best way to earn Bitcoin, but I suppose the easiest way to get a ton without working hard for it would be to scam, but that obviously isn't advisable.
grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:22:46 PM

This question has been asked many times here and the answers are always the same:

There's not many ways to earn a lot of bitcoins, you can try faucets, signature campaigns, sell goods, work for, play games, etc..
There's not "Best" ways, it all depends on your preferences..
I work all day long on a computer so taking a few seconds every hour to enter captchas and get free BTC from faucets is the best way for me..  You gotta try and see which one is the best for you..
LeoN147

Activity: 91
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:23:03 PM

The best way is simplified in the next few lines.

Best way to earn BTC is easiest way to earn btc by you which is safe and legit for both you and me If I ever figured it out and once you find the way to earn some good cash, You have to hold to it hardly and NEVER give it away as long as you could to earn as much cash as you could.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:09:39 AM

Short bitcoins

not the best, but why not ;-)
liteboozer

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:20:54 AM

Signature campaign might be the best thing there is for you to earn btc.

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:36:19 AM

If you have some special skills, it is better to sell it for bitcoin.
Otherwise, joining a sig campaign is a good way to get some bitcoin. You can find a lot of info in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
jamesjamison597

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:43:02 PM

buying and selling is the best way to earn it...BTC
garyramsey389

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:26:14 PM

if you want to earn you take the risk of buying....and you sell it afters..BTC Shocked
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:41:06 PM

if you want to earn you take the risk of buying....and you sell it afters..BTC Shocked

You won't be able to earn bitcoin that way. What you can achieve is just earn fiat money but not accumulate more bitcoin (which is what OP wants).

Say if you buy 1 btc now when the price is $350, and when the bitcoin price becomes $700, you can say that you have doubled your money in terms of USD, but what you have is still 1 btc.
Nunu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:25:26 PM

there is no easy way, all the old ways are gone.

i mean its still there, like the faucet and everything, but its way less now. Best thing to do is focus on getting a job, buy bitcoins using cash on coinbase or other places.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: