Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoDeck.com; domain and network  (Read 1691 times)
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:40:59 AM

Hey everyone! I will now be auctioning CryptoDeck.com.
This auction includes the domain, design, analytics software and rights to all publications up to this point.
The domain is registered with namecheap and will be transferred with their internal transfer system.

Bidding starts at 0.20BTC, increments of .01BTC
Auction ends November 7th at 2:00PM EST.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Good luck!

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 05:03:15 AM

Awesome site and domain, dev. Going to bid on this.

0.20BTC

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:01:36 PM

0.20BTC

Sweet!

Current Bid: 0.20BTC

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:22:19 PM

Buyers have to choice to continue having me in the team.

It has serious potential.
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:45:37 AM

There's just a little over 12 hours remaining in the auction!

Current bid: 0.20BTC

CryptoDeck
Your Finest "Platform" for CryptoCurrency News

AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:46:21 AM

This is an amazing domain, as I am a webmaster and have been observing and analysing Crypto currency for a long time and at the same time, have my own blog which is quite successful, Im keen to buy this but I am not guarrenteed the fund at the moment, so once I get them, I might make a bid.
Also, I see you're using Ghost, the first time Im seeing it. Nice and minimalistic.And may I ask have you done keyword research befor writing each article and also, have you done any seo for the blog?

devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:38:29 PM

This is an amazing domain, as I am a webmaster and have been observing and analysing Crypto currency for a long time and at the same time, have my own blog which is quite successful, Im keen to buy this but I am not guarrenteed the fund at the moment, so once I get them, I might make a bid.
Also, I see you're using Ghost, the first time Im seeing it. Nice and minimalistic.And may I ask have you done keyword research befor writing each article and also, have you done any seo for the blog?

Sounds good, the auction ends in about 5 hours. I've done some SEO, I hadn't done keyword research before writing the articles.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

AwesomeTRADER

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:57:32 PM

Sounds good, the auction ends in about 5 hours. I've done some SEO, I hadn't done keyword research before writing the articles.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
If you had done keyword research it would have been really helpful for me. Also, may I know what eel you have done?

devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:14:39 PM

If you had done keyword research it would have been really helpful for me. Also, may I know what eel you have done?

Metadata implementation is what we've done in regards to SEO. Here are some screenshots of the admin panel.

AwesomeTRADER

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:22:16 PM

Metadata implementation is what we've done in regards to SEO. Here are some screenshots of the admin panel.

Meta data is very common and won't yield anything much. Any backlinks? Or any guest posts on other blogs?

devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:26:35 PM

Meta data is very common and won't yield anything much. Any backlinks? Or any guest posts on other blogs?

Negative, the blog's only been online for about 2 weeks.

30 minutes remaining.

devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:58:58 PM

0.20BTC

The winning bid was 0.20BTC
Congrats master-p!

I'll contact you requesting further info in an hour or so.
Thanks for the interest everyone!

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 10:19:13 PM

0.20BTC

The winning bid was 0.20BTC
Congrats master-p!

I'll contact you requesting further info in an hour or so.
Thanks for the interest everyone!

Awesome, thanks Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: