Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrencys are the best to invest in for the future?  (Read 1850 times)
MasterVampire (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:58:15 AM

I always regret not being an early adopter of bitcoin since the price on that coin exploded.

So I want to invest in some coins hoping that some time in the future the price will have gone up alot.

I'm going to drop $300 on dogecoin but can anyone suggest any others that have potential? Maybe litecoin?

Thanks
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:07:44 AM

I always regret not being an early adopter of bitcoin since the price on that coin exploded.

So I want to invest in some coins hoping that some time in the future the price will have gone up alot.

I'm going to drop $300 on dogecoin but can anyone suggest any others that have potential? Maybe litecoin?

Thanks

You may want to look into asset such as superNET. I trade LTCD, NXT, VRC, BTCD, BBR, CHA, and a few more more volatile coins like alien lol
INCAWARRIOR

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:13:44 AM

INCAKOIN!!!  Wink

www.incakoin.com

over 1yr old.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:29:24 AM

Thanks

If you don't have reasons to be against Proof-of-stake (you're not a miner or early bitcoin adopter), then NXT.

If you want Proof-of-work only, Dogecoin is a reasonable choice. Litecoin - not really, it pretty much has no life - no active developers, no new projects, no active community, just a bunch of speculators around it.

Most other cryptos are either not tested long enough or pump-n-dump schemes, carbon copies of Bitcoin code and don't have a long term potential. Out of all carbon copies Dogecoin is the only copy of Bitcoin code with its own unique marketing techniques and many new ideas brought to life in code, that's why it has potential.
TRilon

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:32:11 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 08:29:49 AM by TRilon

It seems to me only NXT has the potential for the future, he has good ideas, great community and active developers. You need to follow in that it has a future and can bring benefits to society.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:19:07 PM

Doge as a long term investment isn't something I'd recommend, given the inflation rate.

NXT is a very good idea for the long-term, it's cruelly underpriced right now, when you look at the features that have already been implemented, the stuff that is in development and the strength of the dev team and community.
Buy now, you probably won't regret it.  Grin
www.nxtforum.org

If you need to go Proof of Work, check out Bitmark:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660544.0
I've seen how the Bitmark team have very carefully built this project up over the last 5 months: no BS, FUD or drama, just a very solid crypto.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:59:40 PM

I vote for Blackcoin

Still strong and dedicated dev team.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:25:22 PM

I recommend Nxt. Very active community with good devs. For a long term and the coming new assets nxt can be a really good investment.  Buy some nxt, invest in a few assets and watch it growing.
Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:13:43 PM

I recommend Exclusive coin. Developer is by far the most active and focused I've seen; the coin is also backed by a goods market. It's an awesome coin!

TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:48:50 PM

NXT,BC,BTSX,BTM,VIA
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:48:12 AM

NXT, Fibre, bitcoin
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:05:26 AM

Invest in StealthCoin.

They are inventing decentralized anonymous sending.

www.stealth-coin.com

s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:12:28 AM

I'm prefer Stellar.
They look stable and their transaction volume is high enough
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:13:06 AM

imo try to invest in ICOs, maybe you will fail at some, but if you catch a good one you're on your way Cheesy
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:52:50 AM

Go for any SuperNet coin imo you won't go far wrong, just do your research first

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:17:57 AM

Go for any SuperNet coin imo you won't go far wrong, just do your research first

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
yeah but supernet it's a pretty old "assett". Not too many innovation. Try to find some new stuff
Spamela Anderson

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:28:11 AM

Bitcoin. I don't really have much faith in any alts but maybe one could arise that has other benefits, but at the moment I'd stick with bitcoin.

Thanks

Why waste money on doge or ltc? It's likely not too late too invest in bitcoin for big gains especially if you have patience. Just biuy and hold bitcoin and I think you'll be happy you did within a few years.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:44:12 AM

You should study by youself, and do not trust other people. Everyone just recommend their own coin.

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:48:19 PM

guldencoin not a scam good project's and not p&d
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:52:08 PM

You might look into Monero. This type of crypto currency has a lot of potential. The price right now is cheap so now is the perfect time to buy more and then sell them when the price goes up.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: