Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RyanPumper is a scammer. Why the fuck is he STILL not banned ?  (Read 13479 times)
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:46:43 PM

When you start to see how the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few,  your focus shifts from selfishness - towards trying to bring about change in your world,  which in turn includes & brings about change for you.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:05:02 PM

When you start to see how the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few,  your focus shifts from selfishness - towards trying to bring about change in your world,  which in turn includes & brings about change for you.

This is wise words ^^, if you have seen the pumpers thread you will see how selfish and rude most of them guys are so even if it was true and they was making decent money (which they are not just ryans shills pretending) then it is not doing them any good anyway because they only care about their self and prey on others. When they wake up from their greediness all will remain is nothingness and then hopefully they bring about that change. On a side note are you Dev of Shaddow?

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:15:19 AM

Butthurt thread.

Use your brain first, then trade, then profit.

Have you been reamed?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:20:08 AM

No, we are done feeding your stupid, shitty pump & dumps.

Crypto has a purpose and there are coins that have genuine value.

Goodbye now,  the market no longer needs you.
I don't do pump & dumps. That's too complex for me, I like things simple.

I trade.

I profit.

Hmmm, if you don't do p&d why then post this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008517.0

That looks exactly like you want to pump this coin and then dump on others when the price fits your profit range. So you do pump & dump or just try it. Tongue
Braino

Activity: 644

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:41:44 PM

Actually in the thread you linked to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008517.msg10945514#msg10945514

I specifically say "Meantime who needs pump groups..."

That thread was observational and anyone who was smart made profit. If they didn't make profit then they probably aren't that smart and in that case they should consider a new hobby.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Newmine

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:18:11 PM

He hasn't been banned because he probably donates to theymos. Bit talks and shit stays I guess.
night.0wl

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:23:55 PM

ryanpumper = scammer
all pnd groups are scams
imagine how pathetic you have to be to start a thread like that and try to make money this way.. Roll Eyes

oh well retards gonna retard.
godidi

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:35:50 PM

I agree with the tittle of this thread. RYANPUMPER is SCAMMMMMMMMMMMER. I can comfirm that.

This guy just want to scam everyone especially newbie about crypto, trading. He give out the giveaway 0.5BTC is fake. I have followed him during a

week. Winners his giveaway are the same gang with him. He announced the wrong winner of the 2nd and 3rd with same person . While it's not possible

that such confusion (more than 200 participants) after that, he changed winner 3rd by other one. My english is not good so I am difficult to express

what I want to say to you here.

Trust me ! Keep away from his tweet and posts.
escrow.dude

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:37:41 PM

i told you they want to control

this is what they plan for us here

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

No more pump here from this groups No more pump,for you people you make money, but someone else will lost monye

This is not fair way to do here. It should be fair and open for everyone here to do their own business not because you pump groups want to do secret deals on us

I keep to say here and I will never remove! You will make money but we who cannot afford you, we do not know which of the coin that you are pumping so yes we are angry with you people because it is not fair to us

Maybe you do here for free for us at least maybe once or two time, or you just want us to look you make money?

if you do not than i am sure that is you people do not care about us you only want to be here for pump and dump and this is not honest

I do not care if you make million dollar here if it is dirty then it is not clean and honest money so i will not

Leave this place for us to do honest trading, no more pump here
WhatInTehButt

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:04:55 PM

it's so weird how the ryans chat was apparently down b/c of overload..but then no one is there 100% empty.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:51:38 AM

Ryan is pumping his OP again. Be safe investors. Do your due diligence first.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:25:30 AM

He actually reminds me of Timothy Sykes. For those of you who don't know he has a similar program but only for penny stocks. Ryans and his writing style are almost identical.

In my opinion, they are both genius marketers but probably very bad traders. They basically rely on newbies who they can convince they can get rich just buy playing the stock market.

I feel bad for the OP but we have all been there. I am not surprised he didn't offer you a refund. They never do. They always write it in the disclaimer somewhere stating "I'm not a investment professional... this is just for entertainment purposes...etc etc".

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
choochimil

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:47:29 AM

I wouldnt pay the fee to join, but I do find the advice posts quite informative. The principles do make sense most of the time.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:54:23 AM

No it was actually a 53btc injection that pushed the price from 50 to 179

I don't care whatever you call it, accumulation or whatever. You fuckers have inside knowledge.

I am looking at the NKT chart now and I am seeing pre-buys where this group has been gathering coins. Loads of fucking pre buys since the 12th of jan, so "ryan" and his "group" obviously know something that they aren't telling us here.

It is insiders knowledge and "his group" obviously do know something that isn't being shared publicly. Thats the benefit of being in a private group i suppose Wink

Yeah so here you are bragging to everyone because you guys cheat the system every week am I supposed to be impressed or something?

I hate to discuss "private" matters here but I have personally worked with ryan before and I know how he operates. This is why I brought up bots and the whole 9. He's heavily into that shit because when you have your own servers you can work bots in multiple coins at a time without having to physically be there

You can setup your bots, head out to the beach (or whatever the fuck this guy does) and come home to 50btc of profit easily without breaking a sweat. You can do this every fucking day if you want

I am not a trader, I develop coins and make my money that way.

After working with ryan once on a "small job" that we paid him good money for (40btc) I used his services again to help my team accumulate a % of a certain coin. This is how I know ryan is working bots all over this market because with this coin that we were dealing with, you couldn't place a single sell order without 5 small orders undercutting you. Professional manipulation

He forced sell resistance higher with sell orders totaling 20btc which jammed up the coin and caused people to dump on our buys. Granted, the whole thing was done very impressively and he has obviously put together a pretty decent machine, no complaints there. What pissed me off is the total lack of empathy this guy has

His asking price for this service was 70btc to which we all agreed upon, we even ponied up 15btc upfront. Now with the price of this coin shot to shit, and the job done. Ryan, out of the fucking blue, asks for the remaining 65btc..... but how the fuck could we pay him right away without the price of the coin lifting first? I explained this to him 50 times but he didn't budge because he didn't "trust" us WTF ryan?

He kept his sell walls on the coin and kept his bots running.... basically holding us to ransom until we paid this 65btc

Now I'm all for manipulation, the market cant function without it. But what I value more than anything else is ethical manipulation, you don't break the gentleman's code over some BS like this

sure, maybe we should have had our shit together before bringing ryan on board but sometimes, in business, you have to understand that you need to take risks to make MORE money!! ryan didn't want to take that risk with us and basically hung us out to dry

We ended up paying him 10btc per day last week before he decided to remove his "sell pressure"

im sure ass kissers and cronies are thinking "if you want a service you have to pay for it" and "nothings for free" blah blah.. well fuck you! In business, it's give and take. Ryan wanted to get paid first and that's understandable, but we didn't have the dough to pay him so he could have helped us out on that front and given us a little leeway

i'm not a ryan hater like the rest... hell, the guy teaches how the market is manipulated and how to profit from it, that's respectable..  i have made good money here and there. I am just disappointed with the way he has treated my team and feel like it was wrong and could have been handled differently

great trader, but hes a miser and him and his group only make money because they manipulate the fuck out of this market. Every day they fill up on some random coin (like NKT). Then, out of the blue, this random shitcoin is pumping like hell and they only people that profit is ryan and his group,, not my type of scene

hell manipulation is there for all to see so I will profit from this regardless

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself. I don't care how much money you make in the process, if you get into bed with ryan you're shaking hands with the devil himself. I would much rather slug it out in the market and make money on my own, all it's gonna take is some elbow grease but im not scared to work hard. Fuck taking the easy route, that's for pussies who don't care about the guy the other side of the trade

Ryan is throwing around thousands of dollars because him and his group have BOUGHT ALL OF THE COINS ON THE MARKET!!!! It doesnt matter which coin pumps or when, all of the money goes to this fucking underground shitty little group

Ryan is working bots galore all over this fucking market there is no way in fucking hell you can "predict" all of this shit every fucking month like this GTFO

there is something you idiots are doing to "make things happen" so just come out and fucking say it

you tell me you are just going to "predict" 200 pumps naturally? OH FUCKING PLEASE this is NOT natural! no way is this "natural" you guys have inside information!!

there is no way you can make this kind of volume just appear out of the freaking blue like this yet every time it does, you fuckers just happen to "know" about it MONTHS before the rest of us?  to do this every month is complete and total manipulation of the market it is NOT natural so stop insulting my intelligence just tell us ALL about the bots you are using so that we can get on a level playing field

NO ONE in this place should have ANY advantage

EDIT and no i am NOT a hater I dont give a fucking shit how much money this stupid asshole little group is making, i could care less!! i have my own bots being developed and when they are complete I'LL be the main guy around here! Put THAT in your pipe

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:14:37 PM

you tell me you are just going to "predict" 200 pumps naturally? OH FUCKING PLEASE this is NOT natural! no way is this "natural" you guys have inside information!!
Actually there is a way used on the penny stocks market. The 45 days moving average. When it starts going up, people start buying into the stock, it means it won't go any lower, all weak hands folded for over a month, possible minimal price. Example: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GRID (super shitty 100% PD coin making sudden comeback).

At this point however, big whales will control the price by wiping buy support then replacing it with their own. And the whales start to fight over each other for the lump of stocks.

And then, they find idiots to put up buy support 200% higher. And they convince them the price is the best, they start selling into them for days/weeks.

You think whales make their bang during the run-up? No, that's just bagholders bagholding each other, no whale could profit at those prices, they instead cash out long before the peak. 200% on 10 BTC is better than 2000% on 1 BTC.
nembot

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:26:26 PM

CryptoJerk is Ryan too.  Please tell me you realize that. Just thinking laterally & doing some "negative" positive sock posts because the number of worshipful sock-posts and "pump group member" socks posting about their INSANE PROFITS and using the same gifs of people spilling champagne was getting a bit see-through.  So now you have the bitter excluded from-the-group loser sock puppet.  "Aye'll bee back, damn yor eyes you dam profiteers..."
vectorxy208

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:33:51 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 10:44:51 AM by vectorxy208

I've not yet concluded that I've been scammed but it sure as hell doesn't look good XD.
But I'm still giving Ryan the benefit of doubt here.

9 days ago I gave Ryan .5 BTC to join his group.
There were some things I noted quickly and a long the way that was/is of concern:

1st and most importantly: I've so far made ZERO profit from this group. I'm 1.5 poorer atm, 1 BTC from investing in 2 of Ryan's coins and .5 BTC from 1 week membership fee. I've been following his instructions on what price to buy into the coins but have not been able to sell anything yet since there has simply not been any options to do so. My ambiton was obviously to at least earn back the fee I paid and hopefully go plus from there.

Ryans' reply to this? Since it was a PM I won't copy/paste because I respect the "private" part of it, but basically he's saying it's natural to not sell anything at all during a week of membership (to not make any profit). He's saying profit will come eventually if I'm just patient enough. He also explained the weekly statistics as something that is often misinterpreted by new members..the stats apparently don't show how much profit members have made but how much a certain coin has moved up/down totally. When I joined the group I expected that if a coin says +50% this is how much I'd be making, following Ryans instructions on when to sell. But no, this was not the case. I'd have made close to 200% last week if the stats displayed what I though they displayed. But there was never a single point during the week where I could actually sell anything and profit (more than possibly a few cents). Instead I'm just bagholding atm (and paid and entry fee for it). Ryan also made clear to me there's actually not even any real exit points, only entries. This does directly go against what's stated on the website where it more or less states the membership price includes instructions on when to exit the market.

Secondly there's basically extremely little communication and 90% of it is over PM. I met 1 other group member in chat but he wanted to discuss his picks privately with Ryan. Who knows if it was another legit member or not. So zero tips or communication from other members. I also met Ryan in the chat one day and we talked for a while. But other than that the chatroom was 100% empty of activity.

So yeah. I went in with an open mind and will to gamble a bit of my money but so far it has not given any returns. I've had better luck @ the casino.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:49:16 AM

If you want exit points, look at the previous coin pump levels. Some coins go up 50%, some go up 100%, some go up more than 200%. Simply put a third of your coins at YOUR_BUY_PRICE + 50%. Then at 100%. Then the rest at 200%. Or split them in 4 stacks and put the orders at 300%. You never know how high the coin goes, but this should recover all your investment.

Professional traders know exactly where to exit, and even then, they only put a percentage of their entry size, they leave some for even higher profits, with alarms to wake them up in the middle of the night...
vectorxy208

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

If you want exit points, look at the previous coin pump levels. Some coins go up 50%, some go up 100%, some go up more than 200%. Simply put a third of your coins at YOUR_BUY_PRICE + 50%. Then at 100%. Then the rest at 200%. Or split them in 4 stacks and put the orders at 300%. You never know how high the coin goes, but this should recover all your investment.

Professional traders know exactly where to exit, and even then, they only put a percentage of their entry size, they leave some for even higher profits, with alarms to wake them up in the middle of the night...

I haven't been able to sell anything @ those levels yet, maybe in future. Time will tell, I guess.
escrow.dude

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:44:32 PM

they want to control

this i found they plan for us

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

Peoples please do not do this one! You will make money and someone will lose it but these men they do not care for us

they only want it to dominate us and control

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

we should all help one another here not like this secret society club that will decide on what happens to everyone here

no more pump and dump here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: