Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FRAUD WARNING  (Read 4677 times)
brush242

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:21:56 PM

I would still be vary careful dealing with this company;
--
We are a bit new here, aren't we? Wink

New to you maybe.

And your comment had nothing to do with what I posted. Gleb's comment that rammy2k2's tone brought BitFury down a notch is simply untrue.

Support sidehack miner development. Donations to: 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:37:49 PM

And your comment had nothing to do with what I posted.
That comment indeed had nothing to do with what you posted Wink

intron was quoting another user...
I would still be vary careful dealing with this company
...but didn't actually hit the quote button Smiley

My 2cts: BitFury is fine (presuming they can launch their new chip and don't have to go for another round of investments) - the only thing that raises some eyebrows is how things are incorporated.. but then you need only look at Google, IKEA, Bausch+Lomb, and pretty much any other big company to realize they all set up little companies in other countries due to beneficial tax laws, employment laws, etc. and then move numbers about. So a B.V. registered in effectively virtual office space and no filings?  Not all that strange.  Doesn't help with transparency, I agree, but then... most of us don't even deal with them directly and the investors / large mining ops that do probably get all the access they need.

Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:57:13 PM

--

+1
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:24:18 AM

--

+1
Wow, noob miners who have never heard of BitFury...

How much of the network is powered by BitFury hardware? (I know it's a big chunk)

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:55:02 AM

The OP has a valid point, last November I was in the market for some Bitfury boards. They were sold out on every site except Megabigpower who only had bare chips. Too much R&D for a full-time wage slave like me.

In my quest for Bitfuries I ended up at Black Arrow who like everybody else was sold out of their Bitfury solution.

Seeing that they were producing real hardware all-be-it with another companies chips and were offering their own ASIC based miners three months down the road I paid over $5 for the Prospero X3: 2Th/s @ 1W/Gh/s, shipping date: 24 February 2014.

A year later I have nothing and they're refusing all refunds, fucking scammers. I hate these Romanian clowns and their Russian sock puppet engineer. They never would have got me if it wasn't for their use of Bitfury chips.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:18:45 AM

The OP has a valid point, last November I was in the market for some Bitfury boards. They were sold out on every site except Megabigpower who only had bare chips. Too much R&D for a full-time wage slave like me.

In my quest for Bitfuries I ended up at Black Arrow who like everybody else was sold out of their Bitfury solution.

Seeing that they were producing real hardware all-be-it with another companies chips and were offering their own ASIC based miners three months down the road I paid over $5 for the Prospero X3: 2Th/s @ 1W/Gh/s, shipping date: 24 February 2014.

A year later I have nothing and they're refusing all refunds, fucking scammers. I hate these Romanian clowns and their Russian sock puppet engineer. They never would have got me if it wasn't for their use of Bitfury chips.

ROFL ... this is the LOL of the day !
So because u bought a HP laptop from your local IT store, and they refuse to fix your laptop, its HP fault ?

Cool logic dude !

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:29:20 PM

So because u bought a HP laptop from your local IT store, and they refuse to fix your laptop, its HP fault ?

Cool logic dude !

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The logic here is they (Black Arrow) used Bitfury on their website as part of the bait to lure me into their pre-order scam. The OPs point here is that there are companies out there using Bitfury to flog their scams and I'm saying yes companies are scamming using their chips/brand.

In reality it didn't matter what company I chose back last November, they were all scams I was doomed no matter what. BFL, HashFast, Cointerra, AMT, VMC, KnC, etc, every one of them a scam.

Is my logic really flawed? Are you saying I'm a retard for trying to invest in Bitcoin? Is Bitfury (KGB?) who only makes chips for themselves behind the pre-order scam conspiracy because it was the NSA who invented SHA-256? Am I fucking high or just dumb?

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:22:09 PM

Cool logic dude !

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The logic here is they (Black Arrow) used Bitfury on their website as part of the bait to lure me into their pre-order scam. The OPs point here is that there are companies out there using Bitfury to flog their scams and I'm saying yes companies are scamming using their chips/brand.

In reality it didn't matter what company I chose back last November, they were all scams I was doomed no matter what. BFL, HashFast, Cointerra, AMT, VMC, KnC, etc, every one of them a scam.

Is my logic really flawed? Are you saying I'm a retard for trying to invest in Bitcoin? Is Bitfury (KGB?) who only makes chips for themselves behind the pre-order scam conspiracy because it was the NSA who invented SHA-256? Am I fucking high or just dumb?

Dumb
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:31:49 AM

Cool logic dude !

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dumb

thx
rollingMyCar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:42:21 AM

==============================================================================================================================================

FRAUD WARNING
There is a growing number of Internet sites using the “BitFury” name, purporting to represent BitFury and positioning themselves as official information resources for BitFury. These fraudulent web sites do not have our permission to represent us. We believe that their sole purpose is to defraud our customers and partners.
BitFury reserves the right to take legal action to stop fraudulent activities conducted by dishonest market players. BitFury does not assume any responsibility for potential risks related to the use of any information posted at any non-BitFury web site. These web sites are NOT official information resources for BitFury or its subsidiaries. If you receive any commercial offers from companies whose web site names were made up to resemble the domain names of the BitFury group of companies, please report such facts to us at:  [support@bitfury.org]. The official site of Bitfury is www.bitfury.com or www.bitfury.org.

====================================================================================================================================

i think could help to open a section on official site like

Fake BitFury Site/Account

so we are sure we are trading with the right persons!!!

thanks

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: