Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223658 times)
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:05:45 PM

Why somebody from default trust doesn't left red -ve for CLOUDMINR at the beginning of time in order to prevent something like this happen  Undecided
After people got scam, then default trust give him red-ve afterward IMO it's too late...

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 06:02:14 PM

Could someone guide me into buying mining hashrate in Hashnest? How do I get started? Also, what is the most profitable way for me to start mining in Hashnet? Just asking because I'm a noob when I comes to making buy orders on a market.

Click on the 'More' link at lower right so you can see the full range of bids and asks. If you are buying 1000 G you would have to enter a price of .00128752 because that is the lowest ask price that could completely fill your order. Hint: UMISOO is more profitable than S5 at this time, with S3 in second place. Each Monday I post the most profitable Hashnest contract here.

Thanks for the tip! I've bookmarked your site for me to read later. I'll buy the UMISOO contract and see how well this goes. By the way, do Hashnest contracts expire? If it's for lifetime, that would be awesome.  Cool

Hashnest contracts do not expire. However, the market price of the hash you buy does vary so it is a good idea to check often. If you see the price you can sell your hash for start to slide you might want to sell rather than ride out a loss. Remember you still have mining income coming in daily. If you go to the history tab on the hash you are interested in buying you can see historical price. I wait for a down day (red bar) to buy to get the most favorable entry price. I tend to only hold hashing power for a few weeks at most. Once I can sell the hash for a profit and have banked some mining profits I sell the hash then buy back in on a down day. Also, the most profitable contract can change week to week so it is important to know which contract to buy.

tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:18:44 PM

honestly it seems quite confusing...

#1 could be actual proof that they were hacked...
#2 1btc? really? rather weird to ask for such a small amount, on top of what they made...

or, they did it exactly like that to make us think they were hacked, when in fact they weren't

i know that cloudminr coming back is rather improbable...
however a lesson must be learned, out of this...

Hacked or not hacked is no difference as long the service is closed. My name is not in that list, so it's a fake - a cheap fake for only 1 BTC. *lol* Everyone could build such a list. You need only one fake-account who tells us in this forum that its name is on the list and all will believe it. How often you can sell it? Once, twice or 100 times? It's a Freeloader scam, but funny.
I guess, Cloudminr is already back with a new name because it would be stupid if they would'nt use the scam a second (or third?) time. And learning by doing applies to investors as well as for scammers because there is always room for improvement to earn more money.  Wink
The only question is: What is the name of the new cloud?

I think it is  the https://ccan.io/   ....

Don´t think so, different style, different wording, but i think this also smells scamy... Grin
Is there any way to get my GH/s back on this new site? I'd like to hit ROI.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:59:58 AM

#2 1btc? really? rather weird to ask for such a small amount, on top of what they made...

or, they did it exactly like that to make us think they were hacked, when in fact they weren't

Hacked or not hacked is no difference as long the service is closed. My name is not in that list, so it's a fake - a cheap fake for only 1 BTC. *lol* Everyone could build such a list. You need only one fake-account who tells us in this forum that its name is on the list and all will believe it. How often you can sell it? Once, twice or 100 times? It's a Freeloader scam, but funny.
I guess, Cloudminr is already back with a new name because it would be stupid if they would'nt use the scam a second (or third?) time. And learning by doing applies to investors as well as for scammers because there is always room for improvement to earn more money.  Wink

Don´t think so, different style, different wording, but i think this also smells scamy... Grin

Nope. Just back out now, these are all scams. Try investing in a legit cloud mining website, check out this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0
Sonya

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:58:41 AM

I think it is  the https://ccan.io/   ....

ccan.io looks too much like that bitcoin income site which only stole my money. Good luck with it.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 03:33:23 AM

ccan.io looks too much like that bitcoin income site which only stole my money. Good luck with it.

ccan.io investment plan looks like earningstoday.net
which turned to scam as well and not paying
big question is where are they going to get the BTC to pay the investors?
they are not mining I guess
BitcoinRichman

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:43:59 AM

i can't open ccan.io
This webpage is not available

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

any 1 can help me?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 05:42:32 AM

Nope. Just back out now, these are all scams. Try investing in a legit cloud mining website, check out this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

better don't invest in cloudmining. HODL or look for more secure opportunities Smiley

elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:43:33 AM

ccan.io investment plan looks like earningstoday.net
which turned to scam as well and not paying
big question is where are they going to get the BTC to pay the investors?
they are not mining I guess

2,5% ROI per day and 5% referral smells like a scam. If it smells like a scam it most likely tastes like a scam....

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:49:29 PM

Just remember hash profit. The same scheme. half-year has been working, and then action on the sale of capacity and further there hacking site. Very predictable situation pyramid schemes.
Aurum

Activity: 453

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 10:33:50 PM

ccan use same hyip script from goldcoders. so its a ponzi hyip. you can see it on login page, insert any fake username and password, you will be redirected to /login.asp?a=login&say=invalid_login&username=   here you can see is the same HYIP script from gold coders.

More proof: go http://www.goldcoders.com/?page=checkdomain insert the domain ccan.io you will see its licensed. Using the major HYIP script.

You want to earn bitcoin with trust? try https://xscrypt.com
Thank you for use my referral on my signature.

ghghghfgh
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 10:47:18 PM

ccan use same hyip script from goldcoders. so its a ponzi hyip. you can see it on login page, insert any fake username and password, you will be redirected to /login.asp?a=login&say=invalid_login&username=   here you can see is the same HYIP script from gold coders.

More proof: go http://www.goldcoders.com/?page=checkdomain insert the domain ccan.io you will see its licensed. Using the major HYIP script.

You want to earn bitcoin with trust? try https://xscrypt.com
Thank you for use my referral on my signature.

Anyone should read the thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1067965.0 before investing in xscrypt.com

Sonya

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:22:36 AM

i can't open ccan.io

any 1 can help me?

Why open it.. It's a scam just like Bitcoin Income. The site's are identical except the color. Promised 24/7 support promised you can start withdrawing your earnings within 24 hours of first investment. You can try but your withdraws never get past pending. Although your balance continues to grow according to the site... My withdraw has been pending for 2 months, no reply from their 24/7 support. Now the site will not open either lol. So best of luck.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 10:00:06 AM

i can't open ccan.io

any 1 can help me?

Why open it.. It's a scam just like Bitcoin Income. The site's are identical except the color. Promised 24/7 support promised you can start withdrawing your earnings within 24 hours of first investment. You can try but your withdraws never get past pending. Although your balance continues to grow according to the site... My withdraw has been pending for 2 months, no reply from their 24/7 support. Now the site will not open either lol. So best of luck.

If you really want to gamble on a transparent ponzi game, try the one in my sig...

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 12:52:06 PM

hahahahahahaha i got this now

https://cloudminr.io/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi?r=PxFGSX

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:54:26 PM

There are several days that this appears. After in this address are appears the username and the passwords of the customers of cloudminr in sell.
cloud hatter

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:33:00 PM

There are several days that this appears. After in this address are appears the username and the passwords of the customers of cloudminr in sell.

Just think.... If cloudminr.io does come back how many more coins they could ponzi. I think a lot more lol Shocked  Grin Undecided
Sonya

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:07:31 PM

Well I'm guessing the sale of email addresses was legit (even though I did not see mine on any of the lists doesn't mean it wasn't there) I'm assuming that since I had two accounts with very differing emails which have no commonalities. These con-artists must have purchased my info...  Gareth & Catherine Bull (jern@jsrmach.com); so be prepared I think our inboxes are going to get a shitload of these scams.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:52:22 PM

Well I'm guessing the sale of email addresses was legit (even though I did not see mine on any of the lists doesn't mean it wasn't there) I'm assuming that since I had two accounts with very differing emails which have no commonalities. These con-artists must have purchased my info...  Gareth & Catherine Bull (jern@jsrmach.com); so be prepared I think our inboxes are going to get a shitload of these scams.

if anyone is going to defend cloudminr.io after this incident they are shills; even if the hack was done by an outside party, the fact that passwrods were stored as plain text should be a red alarm.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
olibertinho

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:34:18 AM

any news on investigation?
is anyone in contact with the hosting-provider?
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: