Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
Aefan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:51:50 AM

You may find this interesting -> coindesk review

Nothing really new
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:21:36 AM

Nothing really new

Nope, but it took several days until it reached the "news"  Grin

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
Aefan

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:16:51 AM

Nothing really new

Nope, but it took several days until it reached the "news"  Grin

Yepp. Not that fast that it should be.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:40:06 PM

It's time to start looking for a legit Bitcoin cloud mining service. I'll give it a try at HashOcean and see how it goes for me. I will also try Genesis Mining  Smiley

HashOcean doesn't seem that legit, no pictures of their hardware and datacenter, just claims. Genesis Mining seems legit according to this mostly reliable thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387

I would consult the thread before investing, so far the OP of the thread has a 95% hit rate.

Genesis Mining is legitimate but there is no market to enable you to sell your mining shares. Hashnest is where the action is. No one doubts they are legitimate and they offer a range of contracts. You can buy hashing power on their market and most important sell it if you decide to. Right now the most profitable contract to buy is UMISOO with S3 in second place. I keep tabs on the current best contract to buy here.

Thanks for the info! I will try to buy mining power from Hashnet. It seems that is the most reliable service to invest in.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:03:55 PM

honestly it seems quite confusing...

#1 could be actual proof that they were hacked...
#2 1btc? really? rather weird to ask for such a small amount, on top of what they made...

or, they did it exactly like that to make us think they were hacked, when in fact they weren't

i know that cloudminr coming back is rather improbable...
however a lesson must be learned, out of this...

Hacked or not hacked is no difference as long the service is closed. My name is not in that list, so it's a fake - a cheap fake for only 1 BTC. *lol* Everyone could build such a list. You need only one fake-account who tells us in this forum that its name is on the list and all will believe it. How often you can sell it? Once, twice or 100 times? It's a Freeloader scam, but funny.
I guess, Cloudminr is already back with a new name because it would be stupid if they would'nt use the scam a second (or third?) time. And learning by doing applies to investors as well as for scammers because there is always room for improvement to earn more money.  Wink
The only question is: What is the name of the new cloud?

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
DavieT1337

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 01:09:24 PM

That fuckin scammers will never die Sad  Angry

Ritch

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:12:58 PM

Some will die, if a big investor hires a "nice guy".  Wink

casper001

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:13:27 PM

Karma...

My Bitcoin address: 1LQiQLcPhzgC6GUYFde7nymEbPm2uNskHy
JohnFreez

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:45:40 PM

#2 1btc? really? rather weird to ask for such a small amount, on top of what they made...

or, they did it exactly like that to make us think they were hacked, when in fact they weren't

Hacked or not hacked is no difference as long the service is closed. My name is not in that list, so it's a fake - a cheap fake for only 1 BTC. *lol* Everyone could build such a list. You need only one fake-account who tells us in this forum that its name is on the list and all will believe it. How often you can sell it? Once, twice or 100 times? It's a Freeloader scam, but funny.
I guess, Cloudminr is already back with a new name because it would be stupid if they would'nt use the scam a second (or third?) time. And learning by doing applies to investors as well as for scammers because there is always room for improvement to earn more money.  Wink

I think it is  the https://ccan.io/   ....
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:53:25 PM

I think it is  the https://ccan.io/   ....

Don´t think so, different style, different wording, but i think this also smells scamy... Grin

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:55:20 PM

I think it is  the https://ccan.io/   ....

If that's the new name they have, now they turned into an investment site? Hmm...I will keep researching.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:03:05 PM

First red flag that a "cloud mining" service is a possible ponzi is an affiliate program. Though there are a couple of legit cloud miners like Genesis Mining and Mining Sweden that have affiliate programs but the money they pay affiliates comes our of your profits. 

Stick with a proven legit provider like Hashnest that does not have an affiliate program. You want to buy your hashing power from a site that has a market so you can sell if you need to, or take profits.

Ritch

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:10:29 PM

I think it is  the https://ccan.io/   ....

If that's the new name they have, now they turned into an investment site? Hmm...I will keep researching.
It's a very different sheme because all should know ccan is a ponzi without release. But I've tested it from the beginning. Let's see how long they will run and when they will run away. Wink 1.000.000 Sathoshies should be ok for testing because the interests of 2.5% are a bit to high for running longer than AprilCoin. Atm my ccan-ROI is -86% but growing ...

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:13:02 PM

Could someone guide me into buying mining hashrate in Hashnest? How do I get started? Also, what is the most profitable way for me to start mining in Hashnet? Just asking because I'm a noob when I comes to making buy orders on a market.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:15:54 PM

Could someone guide me into buying mining hashrate in Hashnest? How do I get started? Also, what is the most profitable way for me to start mining in Hashnet? Just asking because I'm a noob when I comes to making buy orders on a market.

as far as I know UMISOO's are somewhat profitable. but to be honest, I would not invest in cloudmining at the moment.

Ritch

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:21:53 PM

First red flag that a "cloud mining" service is a possible ponzi is an affiliate program. Though there are a couple of legit cloud miners like Genesis Mining and Mining Sweden that have affiliate programs but the money they pay affiliates comes our of your profits.  

Stick with a proven legit provider like Hashnest that does not have an affiliate program. You want to buy your hashing power from a site that has a market so you can sell if you need to, or take profits.

If you have a look to CEX you know there is no guarantee to get your investments of minigpower back - let's call it "legit scamming".
As long you have no own minigfarm in Kuwait or steal electricity from your neighbors there is only one way to become rich with Bitcoins: 24/7 Daytrading with BOTs on all markets around the world. http://bitcointicker.co/

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:23:40 PM

Click on the 'More' link at lower right so you can see the full range of bids and asks. If you are buying 1000 G you would have to enter a price of .00128752 because that is the lowest ask price that could completely fill your order. Hint: UMISOO is more profitable than S5 at this time, with S3 in second place. Each Monday I post the most profitable Hashnest contract here.

fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:07:59 PM

as far as I know UMISOO's are somewhat profitable. but to be honest, I would not invest in cloudmining at the moment.

I second that. I had already calculated that getting ROI by this December was the only way to make short term profit, based on the halving coming mid-next year. Don't get into mining now unless you're hosting your own miners. It's too late. Wait until the dust settles after the halving.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:23:35 PM

Another one bites the dust!

It seems that we still have a long way to go until we finally have complete honesty in the ecosystem!

That's why regulation is needed...
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:48:36 PM

Click on the 'More' link at lower right so you can see the full range of bids and asks. If you are buying 1000 G you would have to enter a price of .00128752 because that is the lowest ask price that could completely fill your order. Hint: UMISOO is more profitable than S5 at this time, with S3 in second place. Each Monday I post the most profitable Hashnest contract here.

Thanks for the tip! I've bookmarked your site for me to read later. I'll buy the UMISOO contract and see how well this goes. By the way, do Hashnest contracts expire? If it's for lifetime, that would be awesome.  Cool

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: