Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223654 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:55:31 PM

It's been around 2 weeks since cloudminr.io has been shutdown. They said it would take around 2-3 weeks until they make a new site, so I'm waiting until it's been week number 3.

But as it seems, I have the feeling that they would never come back so that means I'll never get my ROI back.  Sad

If you'd read the first few pages of this thread, you'd know that the whole "cloudmining" was a scam.... sorry to take away your hope...

Yeah. I thought of that. I became too greedy thinking that my profits would skyrocket with such a service. Anyways, I've learned a valuable lesson. The next time I invest in a cloud mining site, I'll make sure that such service provides pictures of mining farm and mining address/proof of mining. Thanks for your reply  Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
casper001

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:14:08 PM

I had registered an account with cloudminr.io with a thow-away-e-mail, so I was able to log in and see if there is anything useful for getting information. However, I never invested a dime since I was convinced from the very beginning that it is a scam.

However, now the story becomes interesting.

I used a throw-away-email.
I used a fake name.
I used a fake address.

Now I received an e-mail from Bitfinex saying that my account has been opened.

Good. I never applied for an account. So it seems that cloudminr has opened it. Or someone who bought their information.

Bitfinex: How is it possibl that you opened an account for a fully fictious person? On your homepage you write:

BITFINEX is cBITFINEX is committed in providing a safe, compliant and reputable service to our clients. For this reason, BITFINEX insists on a comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliance implementation. This includes the monitoring of suspicious transactions and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies.

Our AML and KYC policies differ depending on the country of origin of which our clients are located and furthermore recorded against through the BITFINEX registration process. The specific AML and KYC policies as per regional jurisdiction are located below. Our compliance framework ensures that regulatory requirements are being adhered to at both a local and global level, instilling a level of trust and ensuring BITFINEX will continue to operate uninterrupted.

BITFINEX reserves the right to refuse registration to persons from or in jurisdictions that do not meet international AML standards or could be considered as a Politically Exposed Person.

BITFINEX reserves the right to verify our users and their transactions. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse BITFINEX or its platform will result in an immediate account suspension.ommitted in providing a safe, compliant and reputable service to our clients. For this reason, BITFINEX insists on a comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliance implementation. This includes the monitoring of suspicious transactions and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies.

Our AML and KYC policies differ depending on the country of origin of which our clients are located and furthermore recorded against through the BITFINEX registration process. The specific AML and KYC policies as per regional jurisdiction are located below. Our compliance framework ensures that regulatory requirements are being adhered to at both a local and global level, instilling a level of trust and ensuring BITFINEX will continue to operate uninterrupted.

BITFINEX reserves the right to refuse registration to persons from or in jurisdictions that do not meet international AML standards or could be considered as a Politically Exposed Person.

BITFINEX reserves the right to verify our users and their transactions. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse BITFINEX or its platform will result in an immediate account suspension.

So there was no KYC nor any AML-process needed to open an account?

This stinks. And I'd like to get some answers from Bitfinex...

@RealMalatesta

I queried Bitfinex.com and got the following reply from them:

"Hello Casper

It seems someone acquired a large list of email addresses from some external source and is using that list to programatically register accounts at Bitfinex.com.

We have stopped this person to generate any additional accounts, unfortunately only after he used your email address to create a unauthorised account.

We will delete the account associated to your email address as soon as possible and we hope you accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If you don't have any additional questions or comments regarding ticket #822338, the ticket will automatically be closed. If you do need further assistance feel free to reply to this email.

We wish you a pleasant day.

Kind regards,

Bjorn
Bitfinex Suppport Team
support@bitfinex.com "

My Bitcoin address: 1LQiQLcPhzgC6GUYFde7nymEbPm2uNskHy
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:27:41 PM

I had registered an account with cloudminr.io with a thow-away-e-mail, so I was able to log in and see if there is anything useful for getting information. However, I never invested a dime since I was convinced from the very beginning that it is a scam.

However, now the story becomes interesting.

I used a throw-away-email.
I used a fake name.
I used a fake address.

Now I received an e-mail from Bitfinex saying that my account has been opened.

Good. I never applied for an account. So it seems that cloudminr has opened it. Or someone who bought their information.

Bitfinex: How is it possibl that you opened an account for a fully fictious person? On your homepage you write:

BITFINEX is cBITFINEX is committed in providing a safe, compliant and reputable service to our clients. For this reason, BITFINEX insists on a comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliance implementation. This includes the monitoring of suspicious transactions and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies.

BITFINEX reserves the right to verify our users and their transactions. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse BITFINEX or its platform will result in an immediate account suspension.ommitted in providing a safe, compliant and reputable service to our clients. For this reason, BITFINEX insists on a comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliance implementation. This includes the monitoring of suspicious transactions and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies.

BITFINEX reserves the right to verify our users and their transactions. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse BITFINEX or its platform will result in an immediate account suspension.

So there was no KYC nor any AML-process needed to open an account?

This stinks. And I'd like to get some answers from Bitfinex...

@RealMalatesta

I queried Bitfinex.com and got the following reply from them:

"Hello Casper

It seems someone acquired a large list of email addresses from some external source and is using that list to programatically register accounts at Bitfinex.com.

We have stopped this person to generate any additional accounts, unfortunately only after he used your email address to create a unauthorised account.

We will delete the account associated to your email address as soon as possible and we hope you accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If you don't have any additional questions or comments regarding ticket #822338, the ticket will automatically be closed. If you do need further assistance feel free to reply to this email.

We wish you a pleasant day.

Kind regards,

Bjorn
Bitfinex Suppport Team
support@bitfinex.com "

Well, even with this response, the question remains: How is it possible to open accounts only with an e-mail address and trade through these accounts. This obviously, happened, and if the screenshot posted here before is true, even a quarter of a daily Bitfinex-trade can be transferred to a fake account. These guys have a problem....
nicklello

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:49:18 PM

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask.. BUT:

Does anyone know of / can recommend anywhere I can *rent* hashpower from long-term but have them mining to MY pool ?

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:00:35 PM

Does anyone know of / can recommend anywhere I can *rent* hashpower from long-term but have them mining to MY pool ?

Well, you could try Beta Rigs. You can rent hashrate from a variety of miners. They will mine directly to your pool. All you have to do is give them the pool details (user, pass, etc) Link: www.betarigs.com

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:33:53 AM

Well, you could try Beta Rigs. You can rent hashrate from a variety of miners. They will mine directly to your pool. All you have to do is give them the pool details (user, pass, etc) Link: www.betarigs.com
also you can rent from nicehash/westhash or miningrigrentals
i usually rent miner from there. when you need fixed priced you can use miningrigrentals. and for dynamic price which is you can set price you can use nicehash/westhash
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:31:47 PM

snip

Fuck you bastard! Which one could be more bastard than you?

The original post will be deleted because it's ref spam, but will still be seen because you quoted it.  Roll Eyes

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:39:56 PM

Oh no! The bastard is joking with us. The jackass it's convicted that someone will join his offer and will download his malware to have 0.5 bitcoin for free. Very, very smart person. I bet that after a while me first will join and will create two accounts to have 1 bitcoin for free.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:43:59 PM

fastminer.net/?ref=5385 Get up to free 0.5 BTC BONUS with the FREE trial & withdraw it instant to your wallet!

Please don't spam here with another scam.. if you really want to advertise another cloud mining don't do it here, because people in this thread just got scammed by cloudminr so they won't go into another scam. You can try to advertise your link via AdBit.co, MellowAds and sites like this.
xeryan

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

fastminer.net is a known malware spreader and spammer
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:54:47 PM

fastminer.net/?ref=5385 Get up to free 0.5 BTC BONUS with the FREE trial & withdraw it instant to your wallet!

This guy also posted the same thing again in another thread. Take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199415.5280 I wouldn't trust investing in such services. I've made my mistakes investing in cloudminr so I'm not falling for such schemes again.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:04:33 PM

This guy also posted the same thing again in another thread. Take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199415.5280 I wouldn't trust investing in such services. I've made my mistakes investing in cloudminr so I'm not falling for such schemes again.

He is spamming this message to everywhere in bitcointalk. Go to its profile and see his posts. Maybe are 100 or more times that he is writing this message to various threads. It is not a cloud mining service. It is a malware.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 06:13:25 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 01:10:08 AM by BitcoinNewsMagazine

Spamming affiliate links is one thing but spreading malware should get his account banned and messages deleted to prevent damage to others.

xeryan

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:20:55 PM

I don't understard where the admins are. Even with a virus diffuser they don't ban?
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:22:09 PM

I reported its message and his profile immediately after his post. Let's see if will be baned.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:52:58 PM

I reported its message and his profile immediately after his post. Let's see if will be baned.

for instance leave a red trust to report also to other members, in some scenario an user like to try more way of scam, and a red warning is good to avoid others scams.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 07:06:37 PM

for instance leave a red trust to report also to other members, in some scenario an user like to try more way of scam, and a red warning is good to avoid others scams.

it's fine, seems admins deleted that user already? what's his profile link, I'll -ve if it's still up

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:12:01 PM

The mods are doing their stuff, deleting about 100 of these bot posts made within a couple of minutes of each other. The account has been compromised so no point in red trusting it.

The original post will be deleted because it's ref spam, but it will still be seen because you quoted it.  Roll Eyes

If you want to be constructive and not just moan, edit your posts and then it's gone. Simple.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
avalonboy

Activity: 456
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:57:58 AM

It is sad people like from cloudminr exists Angry
Punk2000

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:45:49 AM

It is sad people like from cloudminr exists Angry

I agreed with you, as long people/websites like these exist, the BTC is far away to be a trusted currency, so far the most trusted way to "farm" BTC is faucets, well one of the "trusted" way...
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: