Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 1.5btc. multiple small loans OK! 20% interest - FUNDED!  (Read 14981 times)
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:09:38 AM

My loan was due yesterday. I guess you would need more time? Drop me a PM to let me know.

loan request of .4 btc, repay .5 btc jan 30th as discussed in PM.

address is 1F4j4Lha8BjL4wxwFVbGaQwMJ4Kd1brfXb

Sent https://blockchain.info/tx/01f337464b4ce75b4d2570d41df6c4b37f1b0fed6e974d4dfdf63d59fc645b0d

Confirming receipt.
needFREElunch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hi

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:15:50 AM

I am thing that Vod was right on this one. It would have been better for arkian to get a bank loan, or not borrow at all in order to save on interest.

I think most of the lenders were willing to lend because BPB stepped in last time to payoff his loan, as well as the fact that they would be receiving positive trust as part of the deal, despite the fact that positive trust would be wildly inappropriate for a borrower to give on a no collateral loan 

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:38:48 AM

I think most of the lenders were willing to lend because BPB stepped in last time to payoff his loan, as well as the fact that they would be receiving positive trust as part of the deal, despite the fact that positive trust would be wildly inappropriate for a borrower to give on a no collateral loan 

Wasn't that which sparked me into risking 1BTC with arklan.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:00:23 AM

I am thing that Vod was right on this one. It would have been better for arkian to get a bank loan, or not borrow at all in order to save on interest.

You do realize I tried and failed to get a bank loan?

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
thriftshopping

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:24:40 AM

Even if the bank denied you a bank loan, taking out a loan on here was probably a very bad idea. The reasons why they denied you were likely similar to the reasons above.

If this would have resulted in you not having money to repair your car, however you could still have tried to have found other work that did not involve you driving for a living
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:26:03 AM

Even if the bank denied you a bank loan, taking out a loan on here was probably a very bad idea. The reasons why they denied you were likely similar to the reasons above.

If this would have resulted in you not having money to repair your car, however you could still have tried to have found other work that did not involve you driving for a living

granted. given what's now happened with uber's prices dropping, that would probably have been the wiser choice. my last uber payment was $.02 after the car payment. yep. 2 cents. i don't have any money this week, so i can't go out and earn more to try and pay that car payment. good times, good times.

i'll likely be returning the car to the fiance company before i get so far behind they repossess it and go back to using my old pontiac sunfire. ...which i need to renew the registration and fix a coolant leak on.

my friend is taking me out with him tomorrow as he does his new job, selling AFLAC insurance. he's trying to get me to join him... i don't think i have the salesmen style though, so i'm skeptical. but i gotta try something. obviously i also have been sending my resumes to relevant jobs too.

probably a good idea to leave negative trust on me at this point guys. i'll get you repaid, but i don't know when.

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:56:45 AM

Ill repay all of your loans if you give me your account as collateral
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 02:58:28 AM

granted. given what's now happened with uber's prices dropping, that would probably have been the wiser choice. my last uber payment was $.02 after the car payment. yep. 2 cents. i don't have any money this week, so i can't go out and earn more to try and pay that car payment. good times, good times.

i'll likely be returning the car to the fiance company before i get so far behind they repossess it and go back to using my old pontiac sunfire. ...which i need to renew the registration and fix a coolant leak on.

my friend is taking me out with him tomorrow as he does his new job, selling AFLAC insurance. he's trying to get me to join him... i don't think i have the salesmen style though, so i'm skeptical. but i gotta try something. obviously i also have been sending my resumes to relevant jobs too.

probably a good idea to leave negative trust on me at this point guys. i'll get you repaid, but i don't know when.

I am sure your lenders understand the struggle you are going through finically, and the situation you are in. You had an outstanding flawless trust, and been an outstanding
bitcointalk member from the past. The rest of the other scammers just disappear without a trace, and no good intentions what so ever. I genuinely believe you are in a legit situation,
and anyone of us with bad luck can end up in such a situation. With updates from you, scammers would never waste their time even doing updates since its not profitable to them.

Just ask for another month or two extension and work on partial payments. I hope everything works out for you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:00:20 AM

Ill repay all of your loans if you give me your account as collateral

no.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:03:11 AM

What about an escrow on here?

i don't follow. what, put my account in escrow until i pay you off after you pay off the loans? uh... still not interested. my account is not for sale. this is my first name. my REAL one. i don't intend to give that up for anything short of a massive amount of money.

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:07:03 AM

What about an escrow on here?

i don't follow. what, put my account in escrow until i pay you off after you pay off the loans? uh... still not interested. my account is not for sale. this is my first name. my REAL one. i don't intend to give that up for anything short of a massive amount of money.

Yeahh, I see your account isnt for sale, youd just be offering it as collateral, even if you didnt pay me back in time I would still give your account back after you paid, i would just use it for a signature campaign in the interim.

Just a thought, pm me if you change your mind
ducatitalia

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:59:49 AM

1BTC loan sent to 1F4j4Lha8BjL4wxwFVbGaQwMJ4Kd1brfXb.  Transaction confirmation here:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b720aeaae5b1ebf9bf5b9193f5a600331528dca7bbf175c8555c6623f0e7831a

Please confirm receipt.

Loan Amount: 1BTC
Amount to be Repaid: 1.2BTC (if late, an additional 0.1BTC to be paid for each day after due date).
Due: Midnight GMT on February 15, 2015  

Repayment address is in my sig: 1LUwMs4QJNPWZmaSrD4Uk8SrHSkbaGvqt4

Hello there arklan...please let me know the plan going forward and how much time you need.  This loan carries a significant late fee of 0.1BTC/day...we need to make arrangements...

Top Bitrated Escrow Service: Racer Great BTC Resources: www.thebtcboss.com
Interest Free Loans: Here BTC:1MBFDLK3s9Nzk7Anfzx2GvhUo7DEBqFz7W
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:03:13 AM

1BTC loan sent to 1F4j4Lha8BjL4wxwFVbGaQwMJ4Kd1brfXb.  Transaction confirmation here:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b720aeaae5b1ebf9bf5b9193f5a600331528dca7bbf175c8555c6623f0e7831a

Please confirm receipt.

Amount to be Repaid: 1.2BTC (if late, an additional 0.1BTC to be paid for each day after due date).

Hello there arklan...please let me know the plan going forward and how much time you need.  This loan carries a significant late fee of 0.1BTC/day...we need to make arrangements...

fee of 0.1BTC/day, which is completely ridiculous sorry.
Rum152

Activity: 147

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:10:18 AM

1BTC loan sent to 1F4j4Lha8BjL4wxwFVbGaQwMJ4Kd1brfXb.  Transaction confirmation here:

Please confirm receipt.

fee of 0.1BTC/day, which is completely ridiculous sorry.
That may or may not be ridiculous however that is something that Arkin did agree to when he got the loan. I am somewhat surprised that no one bothered to check/verify his actual income prior to giving the various loans.

How much more time would you need...more interested in hard end date than getting any additional fees...

two more weeks? heck, one more even.

Not a problem.  End date of February 15, 2015 then...all other provisions remain the same--save for one more addition...Positive Trust will be left by both lender and borrower upon loan repayment and successful transaction completion.  Trust is of utmost important.

trust was a given. not a problem. address is 1F4j4Lha8BjL4wxwFVbGaQwMJ4Kd1brfXb

Please confirm receipt.

confirm all of the above.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:59:31 AM

my income at the time was sufficient to handle repayment as planned. then uber changed it's rates. twice since the loan was requested. and not small changes either. the last one was a 20% reduction.

my last check from them was 2 cents after the car payment, which is withdrawn automatically before they pay me.

a friend of mine is an insurance adviser selling AFLAC insurance. he's passing my contact info to his boss along with his recommendation. mind you, i'm still looking for other, regular work in fields i know. but at the same time if all goes well with my friends boss, i'll begin studying for my state insurance sales license and go from there. according to my friend, he believes he could have me making significant money (being in my own apartment was the example, with an estimated needed income of 1200 monthly.) within 3 months at the outside. i suspect he's being overly confident. but if he's proven correct, or even close to it, that gives you an idea of a timeline. i would be repaying you guys long efore anything like moving, getting married, getting a car (as i'll be returning the toyota to the finance company and stopping working for uber.) and so forth.

so, in the short term i'm still quite screwed, but there's some medium term plans in the works that should bare fruit.

btcminer021

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:28:23 PM

How was this funded? Not clear how this turned out...

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:31:54 PM

How was this funded? Not clear how this turned out...

as i thought was clear in the OP, three people loaned me between a total of 2.5 btc. marco then loaned me some additional. whats the confusion?

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:00:18 AM

what's going on with ducktail and this interest fee late fee thing

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:32:29 AM

as was said earlier, i agreed to it. no other arrangements have been made. i dug a hole, i'll jump in it. i don't really have another choice.

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:42:37 AM

as was said earlier, i agreed to it. no other arrangements have been made. i dug a hole, i'll jump in it. i don't really have another choice.

If you are thinking of refinancing, I can put up 0.5 BTC for 6 months.
I really don't turn around my bitcoins that much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: