Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:51:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 1.5btc. multiple small loans OK! 20% interest - FUNDED!  (Read 14985 times)
arklan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

spoke with a bank today... finally have an account again, so that's a good step. applied for a loan, won't know for a couple days.

however, i have sold some stuff (outside of here) so i'm now just needing the actual deductible, not any additional expenses. changing thread title and OP to reflect that.

lol - why are you asking us for money if you aren't even desperate?  Try the religious forums!   Smiley

because i'm not religious. in fact, i'm rather anti religious. so i'd be lying to them to try to get money.

also, i'm not asking for a gift. it's a loan. loans are business matters. not religious.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 10:47:57 PM

spoke with a bank today... finally have an account again, so that's a good step. applied for a loan, won't know for a couple days.

however, i have sold some stuff (outside of here) so i'm now just needing the actual deductible, not any additional expenses. changing thread title and OP to reflect that.

lol - why are you asking us for money if you aren't even desperate?  Try the religious forums!   Smiley

because i'm not religious. in fact, i'm rather anti religious. so i'd be lying to them to try to get money.

also, i'm not asking for a gift. it's a loan. loans are business matters. not religious.

Once you get desperate enough, you'll lie.  Lie or die.   Wink

So why don't you go to a local mechanic like I suggested?  Make a deal that he fixes your car now and you pay him later.  You don't need a loan here.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:09:11 PM

So why don't you go to a local mechanic like I suggested?  Make a deal that he fixes your car now and you pay him later.  You don't need a loan here.

i don't know any local mechanics. they exist, of course, but why would they work for free? i mean, no one is going to do over 4000 dollars (insurance estimate) worth of work when they're not sure they'll get paid for all of it. just cause i "make a deal" there's no guarantee from his view i'd actually uphold that, unless it was a full blown legal contract, and i'm unaware of any such thing being a remotely normal occurrence.

as to the whole "lie or die" thing, yea... but why are you trying to encourage me to scam someone else? isn't that exactly the kind of behavior this forum DOESN'T encourage?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 11:13:03 PM

i don't know any local mechanics. they exist, of course, but why would they work for free? i mean, no one is going to do over 4000 dollars (insurance estimate) worth of work when they're not sure they'll get paid for all of it. just cause i "make a deal" there's no guarantee from his view i'd actually uphold that, unless it was a full blown legal contract, and i'm unaware of any such thing being a remotely normal occurrence.

as to the whole "lie or die" thing, yea... but why are you trying to encourage me to scam someone else? isn't that exactly the kind of behavior this forum DOESN'T encourage?

You have to go out and meet someone face to face.  You'll have a better time convincing them in person than you will strangers on the internet.

I don't think your deductible is $4000 - you posted it was $1,000.  So why is the mechanic going to have to do $4,000 of work for free?

He'll only have to do $1,000 worth of work, to which you will pay him $1,150 once you get your car working.  He can take your car title as collateral.  He will love the 15% interest.

I tell you, that's your best way.  You don't need a loan from here.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:15:13 PM

You have to go out and meet someone face to face.  You'll have a better time convincing them in person than you will strangers on the internet.

I don't think your deductible is $4000 - you posted it was $1,000.  So why is the mechanic going to have to do $4,000 of work for free?

He'll only have to do $1,000 worth of work, to which you will pay him $1,150 once you get your car working.  He can take your car title as collateral.  He will love the 15% interest.

I tell you, that's your best way.  You don't need a loan from here.

...what car title? i don't have it. the finance company does. but yes, valid point on the amount there. you're right, only 1000. when i get the check from the insurance company, i'll go talk to the shop. maybe i'll get lucky.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 11:34:23 PM

I already saved you 15% interest off $500, or $75!  Hopefully we can save you even more.  Smiley

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:43:33 PM

well, the cars' been repaired and i ready for me to pick up.

unfortunately i was denied the bank loan, and the shop doesn't offer any kind of payment plan.also what money i did have (a credit card with a $300 limit) to get by on is almost gone. and i need 425 to renew my personal insurance (which isn't involved in this accident but the lease requires i have) in two weeks.

i attempted discussing the situation with my parents, but that literally ended with my dad threatening to come kick my ass. i'd ask my fiance's parents, but she's got three teeth that need extracting in a bad way.

as far as i can tell, i'm out of options. anyone willing to help or have any ideas?

BGkockata

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:47:12 PM

Dont ever use a bank loan.NEVER!NEVER!So much people in bulgaria ruined their lifes with them.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:51:35 PM

Dont ever use a bank loan.NEVER!NEVER!So much people in bulgaria ruined their lifes with them.

as i said, i was denied the loan. they didn't give it to me. outside of bitcoin land, my credit is rather piss poor due to debts racked up over years of unstable employment. 50k or so student loans, another 10k medical, so on.

about all i can do is sell my old car, the 98 pontiac sunfire... i MIGHT be able to get 300 out of that. but i currently can't find the god damned key, so selling it is slightly complex.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:18:13 PM

I can offer:

1BTC ($370 currently). Repayment of 1.2BTC by January 30 to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq. 2% interest for each additional day late. If a major (crashes to $250 or triples for example) price change occurs, we can re-negotiate.

How does that sound?
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:23:55 PM

I can offer:

1BTC ($370 currently). Repayment of 1.2BTC by January 30 to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq. 2% interest for each additional day late. If a major (crashes to $250 or triples for example) price change occurs, we can re-negotiate.

How does that sound?

excellent. yes, please. as discussed with you, send to the address i gave ya previously, my old general receiving one: 1F4j4Lha8BjL4wxwFVbGaQwMJ4Kd1brfXb

anyone else? just two more btc and i'd be set. similar deals as above are welcome! just bear with me on repayment... i only make about 400 to 450 a week.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:30:28 PM

I can lend 0.5 BTC conditional on the entire amount of the loan request being fulfilled by other parties.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:32:49 PM

oh, and regarding the pontiac: i've just contacted a local wrecker to see what i can get out of it that way. just waiting to hear back.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:33:21 PM

I can lend 0.5 BTC conditional on the entire amount of the loan request being fulfilled by other parties.

yay!

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:02:24 PM

I can offer:

How does that sound?

excellent. yes, please. as discussed with you, send to the address i gave ya previously, my old general receiving one: 1F4j4Lha8BjL4wxwFVbGaQwMJ4Kd1brfXb

anyone else? just two more btc and i'd be set. similar deals as above are welcome! just bear with me on repayment... i only make about 400 to 450 a week.

Sending 1.00BTC, repayment of 1.20BTC by January 30 to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq. 2% interest for each additional day late. If a major (crashes to $250 or triples for example) price change occurs, we can re-negotiate.

Sent! https://blockchain.info/tx/288fe73be7646d5086d84c32ff2eaf9c810f07d767b13337e96e937de0695992
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:04:56 PM

I can offer:

How does that sound?

Sending 1.00BTC, repayment of 1.20BTC by January 30 to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq. 2% interest for each additional day late. If a major (crashes to $250 or triples for example) price change occurs, we can re-negotiate.

Sent! https://blockchain.info/tx/288fe73be7646d5086d84c32ff2eaf9c810f07d767b13337e96e937de0695992

i confirm receipt of this.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:22:07 PM

edited the OP to reflect current situation and updated thread title.

still need 1.5 btc. anyone?

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:54:03 PM

suggest you post contributors and their amounts in the OP , so people can see the progress and
have more confidence.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:40:42 AM

suggest you post contributors and their amounts in the OP , so people can see the progress and
have more confidence.

so edited.

ducatitalia

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:09:41 AM

I can lend you 1BTC.  Given your extensive history, positive Trust and Legendary status, I'll agree to similar terms as marcotheminer, with a couple of mods:  Repayment of 1.2BTC by midnight GMT on January 30, 2015.  For each additional day beyond January 30, 2015 an additional 0.1BTC will be owned. I don't like loans hanging out there indefinitely.  No term changes regardless of Bitcoin price fluctuations in either direction.  Please confirm that these terms work for you and if so, please repost pay-to address where you want loan sent to in your reply to this offer, in order to make sure there are no misunderstandings. 

Here is my lending thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=871938.0

Top Bitrated Escrow Service: Racer Great BTC Resources: www.thebtcboss.com
Interest Free Loans: Here BTC:1MBFDLK3s9Nzk7Anfzx2GvhUo7DEBqFz7W
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: