April 23, 2024, 06:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What will you do?
Stay in/exit to Bitcoin
Move 100% to alts
Exit to fiat and come back later
Re-balance portfolio to include a share of alts (post how much % you'll keep in alts)
Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market to continue thru October 2015  (Read 7142 times)
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:27:28 AM

25% US real estate
60% US stock market - at least that pump has some real weight behind it. 100 years strong and still pumping.
10% USD - USD has fighter jets, stealth bombers, rockets, loaded aircraft carriers, tanks and corrupt politicians  behind it.  It's a win.
5% Crypto - Because I like to gamble.

5% crypto?... Isn't that kind of high?  Tongue
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:56:47 AM

how about get out of alts 100% ? where is that option ?
why didn't you add that ?

I have told you around this forum sooooo many times i think your delusional OP

you are a champion of steadfast optimism around here endlessly no matter how bad the signs are.
I think you are lying to yourself because your bag holding Altcoins simple as that.
and in turn spoon feeding the whole scene crap to get more guys involved.

this is springboard topic for the goal of trying to smooth over nervous investors..

FUD first & ask questions later™
devphp (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:58:02 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 11:13:23 AM by devphp

I have told you around this forum sooooo many times i think your delusional OP

you are a champion of steadfast optimism around here endlessly no matter how bad the signs are.
I think you are lying to yourself because your bag holding Altcoins simple as that.
and in turn spoon feeding the whole scene crap to get more guys involved.

There are two options:
a) get into Bitcoin = get out of alts
b) get into fiat = get out of alts and out of Bitcoin

I am cautiously optimistic and only recommend what I have at least some faith in, based on fundamentals. Oh, and I realistically think the bear market will go on for another 12 months, how is that not good for the scene?

Spoetnik, what is your recommendation for crypto investors in 1-2 sentences for the next few months?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:53:06 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 11:27:55 PM by Spoetnik

i have advised no altcoins for ages to people that ask.. none of them are worth bothering with.
and i don't mean MOON! later like devphp is suggesting..

he is delusional thinking it's juts a price slump.. wrong !

there has been an ongoing exodus from altcoins going on all year long..
and they are going to Bitcoin of course.

i see the price is rocketing up now too for BTC because it's mid month of course Wink
and people are cluing in the altcoin game is dead.
..not in a slump

But.. D E A D

PS: BTC @ $420 usd right now

altcoins = 1 billionth of a cent each ?

devphp (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:35:04 PM

Spoetnik,

so what do you advise exactly, get out of alts into Bitcoin? Bitcoin to da moon? Let's see if this is a dead-cat bounce for Bitcoin and a bull trap.
grappa_barricata

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

playing pasta and eating mandolinos

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:10:13 PM

altcoins bad, mmmkay... proof-of-whatever, clueless developers, users driven by BTC FOMO, signature campaigns... it is obvious to any sentient being why one shouldn't bother with them at all. Unless you are speculating on them fast-in-fast-out, and even then you should feel dirty inside.

Fortune cannot take away what she has not given.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:36:21 PM

altcoins bad, mmmkay... proof-of-whatever, clueless developers, users driven by BTC FOMO, signature campaigns... it is obvious to any sentient being why one shouldn't bother with them at all. Unless you are speculating on them fast-in-fast-out, and even then you should feel dirty inside.

Personally I feel the music was over for 99.9% of cryptos 6 months ago, anyone who thinks any of the latest cryptos aren't simply a quest for more instant fiat by the devs is just lying to themselves.

Despite the constant fud sooner or later the smart alt money will default back to ltc.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:44:22 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 11:55:48 PM by Spoetnik

Spoetnik,

so what do you advise exactly, get out of alts into Bitcoin? Bitcoin to da moon? Let's see if this is a dead-cat bounce for Bitcoin and a bull trap.

i want you and others to drop the stock market jargon like IPO and Bull Market this and that..
get a grip on Reality this is nothing like a stock market so the never ending comparisons and behavior application is completely invalid.
you continue to yet again and forever push on with this portrayal that this is something it's not.. a REGULATED (digital version) stock market.
What is it ?
A pioneering method of running digital ponzi schemes or maybe closer to a multi level marketing scheme like the classic Walter Filter scams of the 80's
..in a lawless environment !
so far.

What we have is a new way for people to rip each other off and it's so new there is no laws yet.
The REAL stock market has been vetted and established for a 100 years !
DO NOT pretend this is some kind of extension of that.. it's not !

each and every single one of you out there know damn well the law is coming and fast
and much of what goes on would have gotten guys jail time hard and fast in a real stock market already.
get it ?
So what do i suggest ?
Never mind me.. keep playing stock market with digital pyramid schemes just make sure you deal with the law when they come knocking LOL

Martha Stewart was behind bars for insider trading so how many guys in crypto would be in jail for that ?

seriously just cut the crap already and quit playing dumb so you can keep pushing "schemes"
and i want all of you delusional guys out there to read this and then look in the mirror !

http://mvhsoracle.com/features/my-experience-with-a-pyramid-scheme

that link will be a scary mirror to the antics and behavior of many of you around here i watch day to day.
i see the same methods used and worse !

or Google search keywords..

Water Filter
multi level marketing scheme
ponzi scheme
pyramid scheme

edit:

here is the last paragraph of that link i just posted..

The scariest part was reflecting afterwards and remembering how convinced we were. You watch documentaries on cults and scams and roll your eyes, how could people be so stupid to fall for that? We take pride in ourselves to believe that we are the smartest right now than we’ll ever be, but Ariix is rehearsed to the smallest detail to convince people to fall for it. There were no obvious flaws or holes in their presentation so we had nothing to immediately turn off any flags in our minds. When you are targeted at every side with propaganda, personal anecdotes, and supposed mathematical facts, it’s easier to fall for it than you think. The human brain can only hold onto logic and truth for so long before it succumbs under brainwashing tactics.

The difference between that story and this crap is most guys here KNOW damn well that they are buying into is a sleazy / shady scheme !
So this Altcoin shit is waaaay worse !

devphp (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:05:36 AM

So many words, Spoetnik. But at the end of the day everything is a pyramid. In every market, regulated or not, assets grow as long as there are buyers. As soon as you run of buyers, the asset drops. Regulations don't add anything to this, need proof? See the dotcom boom of the 90s. Or real estate boom and bust of the 2000s. Many people got burned and lost their shirts. You talk too many words, but all you mean is "stay out of the free market, because you can get hurt". Are you from the gubermint to save us, do you advise to purchase gubermint bonds?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:26:45 AM

So many words, Spoetnik. But at the end of the day everything is a pyramid. In every market, regulated or not, assets grow as long as there are buyers. As soon as you run of buyers, the asset drops. Regulations don't add anything to this, need proof? See the dotcom boom of the 90s. Or real estate boom and bust of the 2000s. Many people got burned and lost their shirts. You talk too many words, but all you mean is "stay out of the free market, because you can get hurt". Are you from the gubermint to save us, do you advise to purchase gubermint bonds?

short enough for ya ?

get it yet ? LOL

you created a broken / biased joke of a Poll guy hahhaha

edit:
by the way "gubermint" gives away some of your dummy accounts now Wink

devphp (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:30:10 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852011.msg9517808#msg9517808

Tell me which are my dummy accounts, Sherlock? Can't wait to see the list Smiley
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:08:55 PM

bull coming back! Cheesy

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
devphp (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:13:30 PM

bull coming back! Cheesy

It's very unlikely, just a correction of the bear market, like the one back in May-June, $500 will not be conquered this year.
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:50:25 PM

I was under the impression that the stock market is horribly rigged with high freq trading, so why would I ever consider that an option?

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2014/04/its-not-just-the-stock-market-thats-rigged-the-entire-status-quo-is-rigged/#more-72092

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:06:05 PM

Yeah, I can't imagine that the value of a Bitcoin will go any higher than 1000$ before the next halving. Sure a lot of new money is pumped into it everyday, but I doubt that it's enough to compensate for the 3000+ new coins created every day (most of them instantly sold for fiat), plus all the coins sold by hackers and being sold by people who get bored with it because they thought in November-December last year that it was foolproof way to get rich quickly.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:43:14 PM

bull coming back! Cheesy

It's very unlikely, just a correction of the bear market, like the one back in May-June, $500 will not be conquered this year.

You still don't get it LOL

It's not about how many accounts you have it's about how many are now dormant and abadoned.

you are shockingly blind and your optimism is unfounded and i just don't get your staunch militant stance in defiance of reality slapping you across the face.

i actually honestly think your nuts !
Not saying that to be mean or insulting i just think you and the other guys who share your outlook on altcoins are straight up bat shit crazy LOL
and because of that the scene is doomed !
nothing will get fixed when your run around acting like things are going great.. as more and more people leave dumping shit coins.

i should just give up.. i am talking to a wall  Roll Eyes

do you forget how many guys spouted shit at me and sold out and wandered off ?
I was told it was IMPOSSIBLE for IFC to go down in value.. it sure as bloody hell did and no it never came back.. it's fucking dead.
Then go look at the hoards of mouthy kids spouting off to me on my "Doge Coin is Bad" topic.. it's a ghost town now (they vanished)
So what happens as i predicted exactly is you guys will argue mouth me off make a big stink then eventually clue in later and quietly cash out and wander off
..possibly ripping someone off for one big last cash grab on the way out the door.
like a huge pile of light bulbs.. gradually more and more come on one by one and then guys leave !
and the guys left hanging around are seeing it honestly or are delusional or just being dishonest to *try and protect their bags their holding.

so RIGHT NOW ..right HERE ..i am wasting my time.. you will all mostly be gone and i won't be able to see a name i even recognize to say, "I told you so" too !
devphp i don't know who the fuck you ever are buddy LOL
the guys i did know around here are long gone and now optimistic nooby's are trying to lecture me on this stuff  LOL  Roll Eyes

Noobs wake the fuck up and listen to me i know what i am talking about and i am not talking shit because of the bags i am holding like most guys here.
i am one of the few speaking unbiased Wink

edit:
i have said soooooooooooo many times here guys are either delusional or dishonest or both here most of the time.
dumb people trying to bullshit smart people will not work and it is NOT working right now.. cut the crap guys admit there is a problem and fix it.. or drown period .

Aterna

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:48:14 PM

Its funny how the same patterns keep happening over and over. We need another halving and it's not coming till 2016. This next year will be another scary, diehard believer accumulation phase.

ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:46:08 PM

It is like a cleansing stage, only the good coins will prevail. Although I am a bit surprised at NXT
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:00:42 AM

100% BitShares

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
devphp (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:17:12 AM

bull coming back! Cheesy

You still don't get it LOL

It's not about how many accounts you have it's about how many are now dormant and abadoned.

You talk too much, but say very little. So you can't name any of my 'dummy accounts'? That's understandable, because either you're a bad Sherlock or there is no other accounts just this one I am using now, take your pick.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: