Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82139 times)
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:03:20 AM

Are you guys really helping people sincerely and considering to advise to choose cloudmining.website as cloudmining operator? What a shame... For the first investment choose the most legit site you could find (I would suggest hashnest), and later you can increase the risk when you know what you're doing Wink

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:08:59 PM

Are you guys really helping people sincerely and considering to advise to choose cloudmining.website as cloudmining operator? What a shame... For the first investment choose the most legit site you could find (I would suggest hashnest), and later you can increase the risk when you know what you're doing Wink

Super legit websites have historically failed to give ROI. That is why people are forced to try other options, especially those which have proven record to give ROI.
TigerMart

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:51:24 PM

Super legit websites have historically failed to give ROI. That is why people are forced to try other options, especially those which have proven record to give ROI.

Pure BS. All cloud mining are pure Ponzi.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:47:05 AM

Not all are pure Ponzi.  Sadly there are MANY that are Ponzi.    There is no doubt that sadly a lot of new people buy a contract and don't research it enough, and lose money.

Good way to look at it is does it sound to good to be true?   If it sounds to good to be true chances are they are.  Pure common sense helps.  

I have only tried a few cloud mining sites, I'm very careful where I spend my money.  Also I like having the miners on hand as I love the hobby, so this is main reason I don't do a ton of cloud mining.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:47:41 AM

Not really. I have made ROI on www.CloudMining.website on my first contract. I'll also reach ROI on my second contract after today's payout which is scheduled to be released in next few hours...

Can you show the BTC address used to prove you ROI'ed there?

To me it appears ponzi.  To get 1T for 1BTC and it does not mention any fees with a one year contract.  Too good to be true.
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:39:18 PM

Not really. I have made ROI on www.CloudMining.website on my first contract. I'll also reach ROI on my second contract after today's payout which is scheduled to be released in next few hours...

To me it appears ponzi.  To get 1T for 1BTC and it does not mention any fees with a one year contract.  Too good to be true.

It's still possible to get ROI, even in ponzi cloud mining
But, only few people only able get ROI before the owner run away
Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:34:44 PM

And Yesssssss.... I have made my second ROI on CMW. Here is the Tx of the last payment I have received just now...

https://blockchain.info/tx/2c089c5bc392907424f3942b347239ba89e049cfa41b2854a169a3460711632c

By the way, can you please tell me how do you verify from my address whether I have ROI'ed over there or not ? First of all, there are lots of Tx over there. Moreover, you have no way to verify how much I invested. There are also third party reports about ROI from CMW. I think posting my address will mean nothing else than losing my privacy.

And yes, they do deduct support & maintenance fees from everyday's payment. But, that is not constant. Deduction varies everyday.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:44:29 PM

for cloud mining i am not sure to get profit
and ROI so long. but if do not believe you can try with small invest.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:22:44 PM

for cloud mining i am not sure to get profit
and ROI so long. but if do not believe you can try with small invest.

In fact, you can and should start with small investment. It takes only 0.014BTC to start mining at CMW.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:48:03 PM

Yes this is how ponzi works a few will ROI.  Though chances are the owner also is first one and will post about getting ROI.  Then a few others will also post, together they try to make it sound great.  And this site does look great, but it's to good to be true.

Very few will ROI overall.  It all depends on how many new contracts are being bought.  Owner will run off into the sunset when he has the most he thinks he can get.  Its sad but many cloud mining sites are ponzi. 
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:15:36 AM

It's possible, but not very probable. Even early investors in cloud mining ponzis usually lose money.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:25:03 AM

I'm from the first days (02 of November) in CloudMining.website and i don't get ROI till now. Maybe around 60%. Now from 3 months i'm receiving dust. It will take around 3 years to get ROI. I can show my address and all payments. 

If some jr member saying that it is legit - show your address and payments.

Till now nobody show proof of ROI in this service, so I can safely say that CloudMining.website is a ponzi.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:22:32 AM

I'm from the first days (02 of November) in CloudMining.website and i don't get ROI till now. Maybe around 60%. Now from 3 months i'm receiving dust. It will take around 3 years to get ROI. I can show my address and all payments. 

If some jr member saying that it is legit - show your address and payments.

Till now nobody show proof of ROI in this service, so I can safely say that CloudMining.website is a ponzi.

It's pretty obvious with that one.  The site is priced where no one could provide the service that low.  It was a way to get peoples greed.

They show low level accounts hitting ROI.  I think there is a good chance these accounts are preforming scam activity to try to get people to sign up.
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:40:58 AM

Just as many have been reporting the ponzi schemes usually stays stable for some time to atract more people in to it, so then can do a "granfinale" getting as much money they can leaving no trail, but for those who catch the train on time it's an opportunity if they know when to stop being gready and get out with profit.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:06:41 AM

Just as many have been reporting the ponzi schemes usually stays stable for some time to atract more people in to it, so then can do a "granfinale" getting as much money they can leaving no trail, but for those who catch the train on time it's an opportunity if they know when to stop being gready and get out with profit.

On most ponzi's only the owner will make a profit.  If for some reason they had a huge amount of new users yes they would continue.

But in most cases very very few/or no one will make profit.  It is probley a even worse bet then gambling going with a cloud site that is most likely a ponzi.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:32:48 AM

CloudMining.website...
LOL, What's this discussion about? I thought this scam has collapsed long time ago... Or it's like PBmining paying dust and the shills still advice new users to donate their money to a defunct, obsolete, ponzi cloudmining that should have been forgotten in 2014?
Guys if you like to get rid of money, you better buy some scammy altcoins and hope to dump on moon or find some new ponzi where it's fun and you could still get lucky investing early. And this is just a dead horse.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:51:44 AM

CloudMining.website...
LOL, What's this discussion about? I thought this scam has collapsed long time ago... Or it's like PBmining paying dust and the shills still advice new users to donate their money to a defunct, obsolete, ponzi cloudmining that should have been forgotten in 2014?
Guys if you like to get rid of money, you better buy some scammy altcoins and hope to dump on moon or find some new ponzi where it's fun and you could still get lucky investing early. And this is just a dead horse.

It is a ponzi.  No one can sell for how cheap they are.   It just can't be done.

You will see low activity members promoting this site.  I would guess they are linked to it, possible the owner.  But no proof just guessing.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:18:05 PM

this scam is in my shitlist from the day i saw their thread and all the shills

Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:39:54 AM

What are you talking about ? Inform yourself before passing such a statement. A lot of people have made ROI. Here is a screenshot from a third party cloud mining review website, which invests in various cloud mining companies and report about them...

Source: www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Here is the Tx ID of all the payouts made by CMW in last six months: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

How many cloud mining service dare to publish their payout details ? If something is scam, call it a scam. If something is legit, learn to appreciate it.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:09:44 AM

What are you talking about ? Inform yourself before passing such a statement. A lot of people have made ROI. Here is a screenshot from a third party cloud mining review website, which invests in various cloud mining companies and report about them...

Source: www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Here is the Tx ID of all the payouts made by CMW in last six months: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

How many cloud mining service dare to publish their payout details ? If something is scam, call it a scam. If something is legit, learn to appreciate it.

Third part with ref link?!?! what are you talking about?

And where is proof of ROI? This is just talking..

Obvious scam! Stay away from CloudMining.websit

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: