Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82140 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:18:26 AM

Till now nobody show proof of ROI in this service, so I can safely say that CloudMining.website is a ponzi.

What are you talking about ? Inform yourself before passing such a statement. A lot of people have made ROI. Here is a screenshot from a third party cloud mining review website, which invests in various cloud mining companies and report about them...

Source: www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Here is the Tx ID of all the payouts made by CMW in last six months: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

How many cloud mining service dare to publish their payout details ? If something is scam, call it a scam. If something is legit, learn to appreciate it.

It's true that lot of people had made ROI from this ponzi and others too but you must understand, ROI from a ponzi doesn't make them legit. Only ponzi publish their payout details to make more people invest. For legit site, there is no need to. The their party site doesn't invest in all site, they only calculate. They run the site to get referral links not to help anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:28:05 PM

Till now nobody show proof of ROI in this service, so I can safely say that CloudMining.website is a ponzi.

What are you talking about ? Inform yourself before passing such a statement. A lot of people have made ROI. Here is a screenshot from a third party cloud mining review website, which invests in various cloud mining companies and report about them...

Source: www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Here is the Tx ID of all the payouts made by CMW in last six months: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

How many cloud mining service dare to publish their payout details ? If something is scam, call it a scam. If something is legit, learn to appreciate it.

It's true that lot of people had made ROI from this ponzi and others too but you must understand, ROI from a ponzi doesn't make them legit. Only ponzi publish their payout details to make more people invest. For legit site, there is no need to. The their party site doesn't invest in all site, they only calculate. They run the site to get referral links not to help anyone.

How is possible that someone made ROI if my contract from 02 of November is in around 60% of ROI and now is getting dust? I don't belive that someone made ROI there.. Maybe just jr member - sheel account registered 2 months ago... (CM.w account ofcourse)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:42:41 PM

How is possible that someone made ROI if my contract from 02 of November is in around 60% of ROI and now is getting dust? I don't belive that someone made ROI there.. Maybe just jr member - sheel account registered 2 months ago... (CM.w account ofcourse)

Among thousands of users there are only a few like u who r complaining. So it is more likely that u r the shill of some competitor. Some cloud minings are now bribing miner manufacturers and advertising as legit. They neither provide payment proof nor mining address. U have no words against them. So obvious... So legit... LoLz Cheesy

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:16:14 AM

Among thousands of users there are only a few like u who r complaining. So it is more likely that u r the shill of some competitor. Some cloud minings are now bribing miner manufacturers and advertising as legit. They neither provide payment proof nor mining address. U have no words against them. So obvious... So legit... LoLz Cheesy

I wold argue you both could be shills.  Pushing for a site to mine off of.  I suggest everyone do their own ROI and see how it works out.

I do think http://www.cloudmining.website/ having NO FEES that i read of would have to be ponzi.  There is no way they can do it without charging electricity at the least.   

Also when a low activity account is being used to promote anything the chances of it being a shill are much greater.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:01:03 AM

It is possible. You bought less GHs at higher price but they bought more GHs at lower price. In a ponzi, more you invest, faster you reach ROI.

Can you show me mining address of cloudmining.website? Pool statistics? Picture of mining farm? Legit sites do provide mining address and payment proof to the persons who receive payment. They don't need to show payment proof to people who didn't invest. If people who didn't invest want to know, they can get it by exploring blockchain. Ponzis shows payment proof to attract more people to run their ponzi as long as possible and when many invest, mix the coins, send it to a new address and divide it between many addresses. If they are honest enough, they may tell "We're hacked!". Wink

You don't know what is the meaning of legit, what is mining & how it is done and what is ponzi. If you don't even know basics, what more could I say?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:26:26 AM

Can you show me mining address of cloudmining.website? Pool statistics? Picture of mining farm? Legit sites do provide mining address and payment proof to the persons who receive payment. They don't need to show payment proof to people who didn't invest. If people who didn't invest want to know, they can get it by exploring blockchain. Ponzis shows payment proof to attract more people to run their ponzi as long as possible and when many invest, mix the coins, send it to a new address and divide it between many addresses. If they are honest enough, they may tell "We're hacked!". Wink

You don't know what is the meaning of legit, what is mining & how it is done and what is ponzi. If you don't even know basics, what more could I say?

There is really no good proof.  They love to use that website that really is not well known, and I don't know what makes anyone think they are a legit comparison site. cloudmining.website goes in spurts and shows the heck out of that graph that they got OVER 100 percent.  How can you get over 100 percent legit? Good question.

They don't charge fees!  No electricity fee, maintenance, anything.  That just is not possible.  It allows for amazing prices.   But makes it almost surly a ponzi site.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:27:39 AM

Actually I have to disagree with the part I bolded, becasue that is not always the case. When we first launched our service we did not have a transactions page, we added because our investors requested it after we had already launched our site.

POW Cloud Mining sites should have a first priority to post and show their customers proof of investment, this means step one in the building of the site should be a page that ahs a video or undeniable, non photoshopped images of the facility, a video is the best, or a simple list of receipts of the actual hardware they purchased that should be updated every time they purchase more hardware (which is what they should be doing. If any site refuses to provide undeniable proof of your investment you should not invest. It is your right to get it from them, and their responsibility to provide it.

A Ponzi is a scheme that uses new funds usually generated thru referrals to pay old members payouts, so the coins go in a big circle, they come in, a portion of them is paid to old investors for referral bonuses and payouts the rest are stored, and this goes on and on until the weekly payouts are bigger than the incoming investments, and this is when the site comes under a DDOS attack, and wallets were hacked, yet doesnt prove the attack happened, and makes a lot of empty promises and vanishes with a lot of BTC in profit.

payout addresses for Ponzis usually are self generated addresses using funds from the previous scam they did to get the transactions going to have instant proof of payment, The members in the beginning rarely exist and the payments are just being rerouted back to thier own wallets, you can catch a lot of them in the action if you follow the addresses that get the change, you will see the change address was also a payout address somewhere along the lines.

But bottom line Muhammed Zakir is certainly on the right track. So are we able to see some proof of mining power from here? becasue if they can not provide that wiht a click of a button, they most likely do not have it. and that makes them a scam.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:16:13 AM

I know other cloud mining services and i use few of them. Some are obvious scams like cloudmining.website, some are working good but i don't talk about them. You can check my history. More - at the beginning i was defending CM.W but what is going on now it is exactly same thing what happen with PBmining, so please stop telling me that someone get ROI from this scam site.

Ps. Example:

I agree! Some people even believe couldmining.website is legit!

Yes Smiley let me belive!  Smiley

Now i can one more time say: stay away from CloudMining.Website scam site!

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Vitamin King (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:05:22 PM

I do think http://www.cloudmining.website/ having NO FEES that i read of would have to be ponzi.  There is no way they can do it without charging electricity at the least.   
They have stated many times that the fees are deducted from everyday's payout and all of us made ROI after that deduction only.

Also when a low activity account is being used to promote anything the chances of it being a shill are much greater.
Account activity does not prove anything on this forum as accounts can easily be bought. You might be a shill promoting Bit-x like bbit account was used to promote hashie scam.

Can you show me mining address of cloudmining.website? Pool statistics? Picture of mining farm? Legit sites do provide mining address and payment proof to the persons who receive payment.
Can you show me mining address of Bit-x? Pool statistics? Picture of mining farm? If not, stop whoring their sig. Dont tell me that rotten Bifury story. Hashie was backed by AsicMiner as well. Any scammer can pay an Asic manufacturer to earn a vouch for legitimacy. The ultimate proof is publicly providing payment proof. Check CMW's payment proof here - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php and provide Bit-x's one.

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:53:40 PM

There is really no good proof.  They love to use that website that really is not well known, and I don't know what makes anyone think they are a legit comparison site. cloudmining.website goes in spurts and shows the heck out of that graph that they got OVER 100 percent.  How can you get over 100 percent legit? Good question.

Good question !!! Roll Eyes Are you serious ? Do u really think that 100+% indicates legitimacy index ? I mean who am I talking to ? Even a child will understand what it means...

The picture clearly shows that CM monitor bought 10 Ghs from www.CloudMining.website and made 100.16% of their investment in 114 days.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:03:27 AM

There is really no good proof.  They love to use that website that really is not well known, and I don't know what makes anyone think they are a legit comparison site. cloudmining.website goes in spurts and shows the heck out of that graph that they got OVER 100 percent.  How can you get over 100 percent legit? Good question.

Good question !!! Roll Eyes Are you serious ? Do u really think that 100+% indicates legitimacy index ? I mean who am I talking to ? Even a child will understand what it means...

The picture clearly shows that CM monitor bought 10 Ghs from www.CloudMining.website and made 100.16% of their investment in 114 days.

It is crazy.  A site judges cloud mining, that has no real credentials to do so.  And they give the site over 100 percent legit.  How can they be a ponzi if over 100 percent legit?

Geee wonder if someone was paid off, or free cloud mining..... it's crazy!  Next time you pay some one off... make sure you don't pay for past 100 percent Smiley. (I cannot prove there is a payment I just am assuming.)
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:13:08 AM

They have stated many times that the fees are deducted from everyday's payout and all of us made ROI after that deduction only.

Account activity does not prove anything on this forum as accounts can easily be bought. You might be a shill promoting Bit-x like bbit account was used to promote hashie scam.

Please find where it mentions fee's on cloudmining.website .  I have looked there I see no mention of fee's on their website they just push that graph they have over 100 percent legit rating....

I am part of the Bit-x signature campaign.  This is true.   They offer many thing's including cloud mining.   That is true.  Please find one post of mine where I pushed or made someone go there to mine.    Just one single post of it.  You won't find it as one thing I love about Bit-x signature campaign is I'm free to act normal and not pressured to sell anything.  It is part of the reason I picked them. 
Vitamin King (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:34:11 AM

There is really no good proof.  They love to use that website that really is not well known, and I don't know what makes anyone think they are a legit comparison site. cloudmining.website goes in spurts and shows the heck out of that graph that they got OVER 100 percent.  How can you get over 100 percent legit? Good question.

It is crazy.  A site judges cloud mining, that has no real credentials to do so.  And they give the site over 100 percent legit.  How can they be a ponzi if over 100 percent legit?

Geee wonder if someone was paid off, or free cloud mining..... it's crazy!  Next time you pay some one off... make sure you don't pay for past 100 percent Smiley. (I cannot prove there is a payment I just am assuming.)

Do you understand english ? This is about over 100 percent ROI. CM monitor does not say anything about legitimacy.

Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:53:14 PM

What is mining??
Anyone tell me...Smiley

I want to know about cloud mining...??

Please Guide me Smiley

Thanks
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:49:39 PM

Do you understand english ? This is about over 100 percent ROI. CM monitor does not say anything about legitimacy.

Do you just skip questions you don't like - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.msg11298153#msg11298153

You accused me of pushing people to bit-x mining, you have yet to show me do this.  As I let people make their own decision.   Please show a quote to support your claim.
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:15:01 PM

Geee wonder if someone was paid off, or free cloud mining..... it's crazy!  Next time you pay some one off... make sure you don't pay for past 100 percent Smiley. (I cannot prove there is a payment I just am assuming.)

Can you please tell me where exactly you got this point over 100 percent legit ? CM Monitor nly indicated that they were paid back more than 100% of their investment, i.e. 100+% ROI. But, why r u trying to confuse people with the statement over 100 percent legit ?
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:32:33 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 11:57:36 PM by notlist3d

Geee wonder if someone was paid off, or free cloud mining..... it's crazy!  Next time you pay some one off... make sure you don't pay for past 100 percent Smiley. (I cannot prove there is a payment I just am assuming.)

Can you please tell me where exactly you got this point over 100 percent legit ? CM Monitor nly indicated that they were paid back more than 100% of their investment, i.e. 100+% ROI. But, why r u trying to confuse people with the statement over 100 percent legit ?

I will admit I read it wrong.  I thought it was basing it on being legit.    It does say ROI.   I still would never invest here.  Two people are awful mad about this mistake.  I still would avoid this site personally.  Read the comments about the site.... it's not all so great in comments.   Star's do not reflect comment's about the site.  And any site that does not show fee's has something wrong.  Please show me on cloud mining site where it shows fee rates.  Can you find it? I cannot.

Reading it more and with understanding they spent .01 btc.  This is not a significant amount.   To base it all on .01 seems pretty small.  They do not show payment for it.  For all we know they got the hash for free.

And no one has yet be been able to backup I am pushing people to Bit-x  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.msg11298153#msg11298153     I still ask to find one statement of this.  At least mine was a mistake, that about me is a lie.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:33:05 AM

What is mining??
Anyone tell me...Smiley

Please Guide me Smiley

Thanks

Using computer equipment to solve complex algorithms in order to be rewarded with coins.
I'm not sure cloud mining a real...GAW kinda soured many people on that whole thing.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:38:08 AM

What is mining??
Anyone tell me...Smiley

Please Guide me Smiley

Thanks

Using computer equipment to solve complex algorithms in order to be rewarded with coins.
I'm not sure cloud mining a real...GAW kinda soured many people on that whole thing.

If it was not for ponzi, and scams they would be great.

The idea is you can buy a smaller piece of a miner.   For example buy 100 GHs instead of 1T.   And the rest of the miner is sold to others.  There are some valid cloud companies.  But a lot of bad ones.  I highly suggest you do research into any cloud mining company before investing.

If sounds to good to be true chances are it is.
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:41:13 AM

What is mining??
Anyone tell me...Smiley

Please Guide me Smiley

Thanks

Cloud mining is dependent on the principle of economics that states mass scale production cuts down the cost. Most of the cloud mining operations run from a location where electricity is either free or dirty cheap. It is not profitable to mine in most of the western countries due to high cost of electricity. Hence miners chose to go for cloud mining companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: