Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82140 times)
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:40:43 PM

i suggest you don't try cloud mining right now, because now cloud mining is a ponzi scheme and for me cloud mining not profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:40:19 PM

i suggest you don't try cloud mining right now, because now cloud mining is a ponzi scheme and for me cloud mining not profitable

You can say that some cloud mining is a ponzi, but I think it is wrong to say that all of them are.  I have good experience with hashnest.  But you have to understand the risks involved, like the difficulty increase and that they are making a new generation of asics soon.  But the nice thing is that you can still sell at any time the hash you bought without a transaction fee.  Looking at the market even s2 hash is still for sale, so I think that it is ok to get some s5 with the next generation coming.

Sure there are ponzis like BCS, but that is why you must research before you buy into any cloud service.  But you can;t say with a straight face that they are all ponzis.  Just because you did not make money does not mean that the investment is bad.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

But you can;t say with a straight face that they are all ponzis.  Just because you did not make money does not mean that the investment is bad.

you are right in one point. not all of them as just sites without real mining gear behind. anyway, you know somebody, who did serious profit by buying hashing power from cloud mining company?

if yes, please share the story, because I simply don't believe it..
Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:28:34 PM

But you can;t say with a straight face that they are all ponzis.  Just because you did not make money does not mean that the investment is bad.

you are right in one point. not all of them as just sites without real mining gear behind. anyway, you know somebody, who did serious profit by buying hashing power from cloud mining company?

if yes, please share the story, because I simply don't believe it..

I know people who made profit from www.CloudMining.website

I always wanted to mine but never had enough resource. Over month, I have gathered around 0.11BTC from faucets and twitter giveaways, with which I want to buy hash power. The cheapest one I see around is offered by www.cloudmining.website, which is 0.001 BTC/GHs. But, before I invest, I'd like to know what people want to say about their experience about this service. As it seems, at current difficulty, I should reach ROI at 4 month. Please advise...

Update 30/03/2015: In fact, I invested 0.11BTC in this service and have already made ROI. Smiley

great man..i had also invested earlier and now with 120% ROI ahead you..
lol..its good to have cloud mine...

Total Hash Power: 2 Ths
Latest Payout: 0.0200784 BTC
Latest Payout Date: 2015-06-13 00:02:34 GMT

^^Though it does not prove the legitimacy of their mining, it proves the legitimacy of their daily payment. It is true that some old contracts from Nov/Dec did not pay well, but all new contracts are paying well for more than four months now, i.e. even after ROI.

Third party mining monitor CMmonitor.com reported ROI with www.CloudMining.website within 114 days...

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:22:04 PM

Cloud mining is a zero sum game.
You can't earn btc from using cloud mining. They only chance you can win is if you trade cloud mining shares in cex.io.

Simply not true, LTCgear.com breaks even in about 12/14 weeks...

Haters gonna hate... let them. Cloud mining is taking over...

Cloudmining is taking over noobs money Tongue To be more accurate... Except a few legit ones like Hashnest of course.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:46:03 PM

Cloud mining is a zero sum game.
You can't earn btc from using cloud mining. They only chance you can win is if you trade cloud mining shares in cex.io.

Simply not true, LTCgear.com breaks even in about 12/14 weeks...

Haters gonna hate... let them. Cloud mining is taking over...

Cloudmining is taking over noobs money Tongue To be more accurate... Except a few legit ones like Hashnest of course.

Yup, I noticed there are alot of newbies coming in and a bad time when there are so many cloud ponzis around.. Too bad for those who have a little knowledge about mining and how bitcoin works..
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:56:51 PM

Too bad for those who have a little knowledge about mining and how bitcoin works..

ahhh, everybody have to start somehow..I preorder couple of years back BFL cubes and later chips from avalon, black arrow asic, knc miners.. Tongue Tongue Tongue
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:04:36 PM

Too bad for those who have a little knowledge about mining and how bitcoin works..

ahhh, everybody have to start somehow..I preorder couple of years back BFL cubes and later chips from avalon, black arrow asic, knc miners.. Tongue Tongue Tongue

That is how you protected yourself from Hashie, AM hash and upcoming Bit-X. Smiley
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:27:25 AM

I always wanted to mine but never had enough resource. Over month, I have gathered around 0.11BTC from faucets and twitter giveaways, with which I want to buy hash power. The cheapest one I see around is offered by www.cloudmining.website, which is 0.001 BTC/GHs. But, before I invest, I'd like to know what people want to say about their experience about this service. As it seems, at current difficulty, I should reach ROI at 4 month. Please advise...

Update 30/03/2015: In fact, I invested 0.11BTC in this service and have already made ROI. Smiley

Careful with cloud mining sites, they are probably not what they seem to be. You cannot prove that they actually mine anything, they might be a ponzi scheme, so be aware with them.

the_reprobate

Activity: 320

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:45:38 AM

That is how you protected yourself from Hashie, AM hash and upcoming Bit-X. Smiley

or it could be also the ponzi cloudmining.website  Roll Eyes

1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:46:50 AM

That site on reminded  me with bitcoin cloud service  Roll Eyes
GuessWho?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:03:12 AM

I like scrypt.cc they pay me every 10 minutes and you can buy/sell your speed in the market.

Here is my current mining speed:
http://s13.postimg.org/7xhmsqbhj/scryptcc2.png
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:22:39 AM

I like scrypt.cc they pay me every 10 minutes and you can buy/sell your speed in the market.

Well that's a service just for you sir. I have no doubts that a lot of people find it very convenient getting paid every ten minutes... One of the most overlooked options on other platforms I must admit. I don't want to ruin your day however mentioning one drawback of scrypt.cc - it's a ponzi, and it's gonna collapse soontm Tongue

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:56:54 AM

Here is my current mining speed:

roi is a bit better than sha mining, we are talking about 70 day vs 6 month, also diff in script rise very slowly in comparison with sha256, because asic scrypt are more expensive to build

mmh i could try it maybe investing something small for the time being
vafelcz

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:01:15 AM

Only legit cloudmining I know is cex.io.. but fees are just too high so it's not worth it :/ Maybe stay away from cloudmining, you will probably get scammed :/

>> XOTIKA.tv <<    Adult cam site powered by cryptocurrency
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
cryptojumper

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:17:33 AM

Only legit cloudmining I know is cex.io.. but fees are just too high so it's not worth it :/ Maybe stay away from cloudmining, you will probably get scammed :/

Cex.io have suspended cloudmining operations a few months ago or so allegedly because of low bitcoin price. But surely they are not more legit than Hashnest which belongs to the main manufacturer of asics.

1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:47:31 AM

Cex.io have suspended cloudmining operations a few months ago or so allegedly because of low bitcoin price. But surely they are not more legit than Hashnest which belongs to the main manufacturer of asics.

I agree with you Cex.io is 1 of trusted company where we can get full acces in cloudmining but Profit is very hard in cex.io
we need more than 1 year to ROI
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:05:25 PM

I agree with you Cex.io is 1 of trusted company where we can get full acces in cloudmining but Profit is very hard in cex.io

I do not think you have been paying attention. Cex.io have not enabled cloudmining since January, as it is unprofitable. This information is stated in several places on their website.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:47:11 PM

I do not think you have been paying attention. Cex.io have not enabled cloudmining since January, as it is unprofitable. This information is stated in several places on their website.

Since they doesn't seem to be a ponzi, I think they are mining for themselves with the equipment their customers bought them. Everybody knows bitcoin mining is still profitable and a lot of companies/individuals still mine. A company this big should be able to cut fees if necessary and if circumstances demand it. The problem is that they don't want to.

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:19:01 PM

Since they doesn't seem to be a ponzi, I think they are mining for themselves with the equipment their customers bought them. Everybody knows bitcoin mining is still profitable and a lot of companies/individuals still mine. A company this big should be able to cut fees if necessary and if circumstances demand it. The problem is that they don't want to.

Cex.IO was the one and only cloud mining company ever that had its own pool, i.e. Ghash.IO. In fact, they first had Ghash.IO when they were anonymous. Then they launched Cex.IO with public profiles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: