Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82140 times)
Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:01:08 AM

Do not even use it for cloud minning, for 99% you will lose more than you can reach. It is not hard and also tested math guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Warren Buffet

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:46:36 AM

cloudmining today is either scam, not profitable or both. I'd stay away from it, there are better investments with high risk / decent rewards

Could you please suggest some better investments with high risk / decent rewards ?

Mining where it is cheap electricity, or a good cloud sites.  Not all are scams, I trust two personally sadly yes most are scams.

But other is investing in altcoins (highly risky), or other trading.  Or if you have a good skill you can sell it to others here.

Except for Cex.IO, which own the pool Ghash.IO, all other cloud mining site are equally shady.

Alt coins are just gambling. They are not investment.

Selling skill is earning. That is not an investment. I asked where the earned coins can be securely invested. By security, I dont mean that I can not lose. I know every investment comes with a risk. I only wanna make sure that the service wont evaporate overnight with my coin, the kind of guarantee I get at services like BitPay, CoinBase, Circle etc.

I only trust 2 sites on cloud.  On this I always say make your own choice, do research.

I trust hashnest which is controlled by Bitmain and has Bitmain Hardware behind it.  So we know some about it's tech.

Other is Bit-X it is known to be ran by BitFury Hardware.   So again know some about it's tech.

Those are two I have a little.  I mostly enjoy hardware in my mining areas though.

^^This does not prove anything at all. PB mining also gained initial trust of having hardware by selling some hash power on eBay. They, in fact, had some hash power in early days, but that is not anything compared to what they sold. What is needed to verify the authenticity of a cloud mining service is their mining address and hash power sold in real time. That is how you actually get to know whether they have real hash power that they are selling. Unfortunately, no cloud mining service today offers this information and hece all are equally shady. Please be responsible as a hero member and do not spread wrong information among newbies.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:56:49 PM

cloudmining today is either scam, not profitable or both. I'd stay away from it, there are better investments with high risk / decent rewards

Could you please suggest some better investments with high risk / decent rewards ?

Mining where it is cheap electricity, or a good cloud sites.  Not all are scams, I trust two personally sadly yes most are scams.

But other is investing in altcoins (highly risky), or other trading.  Or if you have a good skill you can sell it to others here.

Except for Cex.IO, which own the pool Ghash.IO, all other cloud mining site are equally shady.

Alt coins are just gambling. They are not investment.

Selling skill is earning. That is not an investment. I asked where the earned coins can be securely invested. By security, I dont mean that I can not lose. I know every investment comes with a risk. I only wanna make sure that the service wont evaporate overnight with my coin, the kind of guarantee I get at services like BitPay, CoinBase, Circle etc.

I only trust 2 sites on cloud.  On this I always say make your own choice, do research.

I trust hashnest which is controlled by Bitmain and has Bitmain Hardware behind it.  So we know some about it's tech.

Other is Bit-X it is known to be ran by BitFury Hardware.   So again know some about it's tech.

Those are two I have a little.  I mostly enjoy hardware in my mining areas though.

^^This does not prove anything at all. PB mining also gained initial trust of having hardware by selling some hash power on eBay. They, in fact, had some hash power in early days, but that is not anything compared to what they sold. What is needed to verify the authenticity of a cloud mining service is their mining address and hash power sold in real time. That is how you actually get to know whether they have real hash power that they are selling. Unfortunately, no cloud mining service today offers this information and hece all are equally shady. Please be responsible as a hero member and do not spread wrong information among newbies.

There is a huge difference between selling a few things of hardware and having a full datacenter of gear.  Most do not have a full data center.  I only trust 2 services myself.  And most I mine with my own hardware as I enjoy it.

I am not spreading wrong info.  Please do your own research before buying any investment including cloud miining.  I think you will find cloud mining is full of scams, and selling a few things on ebay is NOTING like having a data center of hardware.

PB mining is nothing like Hashnest or Bit-X.   You need to do some more research and stop spreading half truths, or even worse if you believe what you speak.
klausalaa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:37:23 PM

I always wanted to mine but never had enough resource. Over month, I have gathered around 0.11BTC from faucets and twitter giveaways, with which I want to buy hash power. The cheapest one I see around is offered by www.cloudmining.website, which is 0.001 BTC/GHs. But, before I invest, I'd like to know what people want to say about their experience about this service. As it seems, at current difficulty, I should reach ROI at 4 month. Please advise...

The difficulty increases exponentially, so really ROI is not guaranteed no matter who you go with.   I know AM is offering cloud mining through Havelock (AMHASH), and AFAIK it's the best, or at least one of the best deals going, but will you make ROI back?   Certainly not in 4 months, no matter who you choose.    You might just want to hold the coin you have instead - it's a valid option anyway!
what is twitter giveawaus
Warren Buffet

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:40:01 AM

There is a huge difference between selling a few things of hardware and having a full datacenter of gear.  Most do not have a full data center.  I only trust 2 services myself.  And most I mine with my own hardware as I enjoy it.
You did not read my post. I did not say that PB mining was selling hardware. Read again.

I am not spreading wrong info.  Please do your own research before buying any investment including cloud miining.  I think you will find cloud mining is full of scams, and selling a few things on ebay is NOTING like having a data center of hardware.
I have done more research about cloud mining ponzis than most of the scumbag on this bloody forum. I was one of the three guys who outed the PB mining scam. Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885224.0.

PB mining is nothing like Hashnest or Bit-X.   You need to do some more research and stop spreading half truths, or even worse if you believe what you speak.
Putting Hashnest & Bit-X in the same bracket is clean wrong. I dont have much info about Hashnest. But, Bit-X is clearly playing foul so far. The one and only support for Bit-X so far is the 1Phs vouch from BitFury. You people are claiming that this shows Bit-X has hash power. True. They have hash power. But, how much they are selling ? PB mining also had hash power that they were selling on eBay. But, they sold much more than they had. This is where the Ponzi game comes in and this is where the similarity of Bit-X and PB mining. With 1Phs hash power in pocket and huge ad campaign, no one knows how much Bit-X is selling. This is as good as other cloud mining ponzis. So, when you call Bit-X legit and wear their signature, you are practically promoting a scam.

p.s. I'll change my statement about Bit-X or any other cloud mining if they can show their mining address and sold hash power in real time.
BTC LOVER

Activity: 126

Bitcoin for the Charity :)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:10:33 AM

I´ve read about it yesterday an tryd on hashflare.io some gh/s Cheesy

will give a rep until im going for ROI  Roll Eyes
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 05:16:59 PM

-snip-
PB mining also had hash power that they were selling on eBay.
 -snip-

Sorry? Well, as far as I know, they were not mining. Can you backup your statement with some proof?

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 05:32:58 AM

-snip-
 -snip-

Sorry? Well, as far as I know, they were not mining. Can you backup your statement with some proof?

Pbmining was just a void ponzi. They never had mining hardware or sold some on eBay...

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:36:12 AM

i dont think that site is legit :/
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:56:52 AM

beware and do your research well before choosing a legit one. whereas there are many out there which are nothing but blatant lies and ponzis that payout only few months and they run away with your money
BTC LOVER

Activity: 126

Bitcoin for the Charity :)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:42:45 AM

You can add me on skype Smiley

Just send me an Pm with ur skypename
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:48:27 PM

You can add me on skype Smiley

Just send me an Pm with ur skypename

Who will add you on Skype and why ?
Warren Buffet

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:55:31 PM

-snip-
 -snip-

You probably followed them when they earned the reputation and turned into Ponzi.

Check: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=pbmining&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=6&page=6

PB mining had a eBay profile where it first sold L.E.D. Dog Collars. Next it sold Bitcoin Block Erupter USB (ASIC). There are many feedback to him from reputed buyers that they actually got those stuff. Slowly he turned those hardware selling to hash power selling, while keep earning reputation. Till this point, he was actually mining with his leftover hardware. Then he sold those too and hit BitcoinTalk with the Ponzi scheme. The reputation he built on eBay helped him to gain faith to his Ponzi.

And this is the thing most of the clever Ponzi operators do. Gaining the trust and then using it to rip off. My guess is, Bit-X is also in the same game as they have deliberately ignored the all questions to prove that they have the hash power they are selling.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:38:37 PM

i dont think that site is legit :/

I would research more before going with mentioned site.   And really first people getting ROI is not a good test.  That is part of what makes catching a ponzi hard till it ends.   If the ponzi is making money by running they might pay ROI to first people to get more people.  Eventually when looks like best just to shut down... they disappear.

Again I cant say that site is a ponzi for sure.  But I would research it more, and possibly wait a good while before using it.
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 06:31:42 AM

Here is a new cloud mining site with a 25k satoshi test bonus. My friend has got some deposite on this site and says payouts are instant.

https://uco1.com/

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:48:15 AM

There is a huge difference between selling a few things of hardware and having a full datacenter of gear.  Most do not have a full data center.  I only trust 2 services myself.  And most I mine with my own hardware as I enjoy it.
You did not read my post. I did not say that PB mining was selling hardware. Read again.

I am not spreading wrong info.  Please do your own research before buying any investment including cloud miining.  I think you will find cloud mining is full of scams, and selling a few things on ebay is NOTING like having a data center of hardware.
I have done more research about cloud mining ponzis than most of the scumbag on this bloody forum. I was one of the three guys who outed the PB mining scam. Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885224.0.

PB mining is nothing like Hashnest or Bit-X.   You need to do some more research and stop spreading half truths, or even worse if you believe what you speak.
Putting Hashnest & Bit-X in the same bracket is clean wrong. I dont have much info about Hashnest. But, Bit-X is clearly playing foul so far. The one and only support for Bit-X so far is the 1Phs vouch from BitFury. You people are claiming that this shows Bit-X has hash power. True. They have hash power. But, how much they are selling ? PB mining also had hash power that they were selling on eBay. But, they sold much more than they had. This is where the Ponzi game comes in and this is where the similarity of Bit-X and PB mining. With 1Phs hash power in pocket and huge ad campaign, no one knows how much Bit-X is selling. This is as good as other cloud mining ponzis. So, when you call Bit-X legit and wear their signature, you are practically promoting a scam.

p.s. I'll change my statement about Bit-X or any other cloud mining if they can show their mining address and sold hash power in real time.

I say for everyone to do their own research, there is a reason for this.   I want them to make their own decision on what is a "good" cloud mining site.

The vouch from Bitfury is more then most cloud companies have.  And I think put's bitx far above PB Mining.  You can look for a argument but fact is PB Mining is even legit is laughable.   The offer 5 year contract.... no gear is good for 5 years.   It just does not happen.  And that is just a start.

I do agree Hashnest is most likely the number one seller on cloud mining.  I have some there aswell (small amount) as I mine most of the gear myself.   There is no one fighting them being legit.

You saying i am promoting a scam is not right, and slander.  Fact is i use the highest paying sig campaign that I can agree with.  They let me speak my mind with no limit on what I can say on Bit-X.  I have been in their signature campaign longer then the age of your account.   And fact is this is not the place to argue signatures go to meta for that.

I think your looking for a argument where there is not one.
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:15:43 PM

Here is a new cloud mining site with a 25k satoshi test bonus. My friend has got some deposite on this site and says payouts are instant.

This is a confirmed scam. Can you please point me to their thread on bitcointalk ?

Exposing frauds since 2014
tennozer

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:21:28 PM

This is a confirmed scam. Can you please point me to their thread on bitcointalk ?

I find this one in a different forum which is Turkish. My friend said that he could get some deposites.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:51:41 AM

I find this one in a different forum which is Turkish. My friend said that he could get some deposites.

Better try the one in my sig. Having a consistent record payment of last nine months (www.cloudmining.website/payments.php). You may like to share this in your turkish forum and take their feedback as well.

Before you send 1 satoshi to Cloud.Mining.service check this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.880

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tennozer

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 09:23:39 AM

Better try the one in my sig. Having a consistent record payment of last nine months (www.cloudmining.website/payments.php). You may like to share this in your turkish forum and take their feedback as well.

Before you send 1 satoshi to Cloud.Mining.service check this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.880

Yeah it is looking like a ponzi site. Thank you anyway. I will not deposite here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: