Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82140 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:54:16 AM

Here is a new cloud mining site with a 25k satoshi test bonus. My friend has got some deposite on this site and says payouts are instant.

https://uco1.com/

This is a confirmed scam. Can you please point me to their thread on bitcointalk ?

I find this one in a different forum which is Turkish. My friend said that he could get some deposites.

Better try the one in my sig. Having a consistent record payment of last nine months (www.cloudmining.website/payments.php). You may like to share this in your turkish forum and take their feedback as well.

Before you send 1 satoshi to Cloud.Mining.service check this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.880

Yeah it is looking like a ponzi site. Thank you anyway. I will not deposite here.

The one you are promoting is the Ponzi idiot. CMW is paying for last nine months and paid today as usual...

https://blockchain.info/tx/43eb80bbac76643f8569bcffff23bf7c48f7994c0b7a11d90069b2e8be30b4cf

same happened to most cloud mining (like cloudminr.io) at first they are paying but after sometime they will vanish Tongue

With a ponzi first people often do get ROI.  They run it until it is best for them to shutdown.  This is why it is so hard with cloud mining to pick ponzi's.   Yes some pay today.... but does not guarantee tomorrow.

Use your own metric to gauge ponzi.  But mine is do they have mining equipment, look into brand see if true.   If a site is not able to say what they are mining with, I would avoid like the plague.

With Cloud mining.website nobody get ROI. Im from the first days and i have maybe around 65%. No comment. They pay dust from 130 ghs i have 2-5k sat per day (0.00005000satoshi max) to get ROI i need around 3 years more.. u know what that mean.. Sad

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:16:44 AM

I been hearing lots of ponzis and horror stories
That is because people never report good stories, e.g. I first heard about CEX.io when their profit became -ve and people started to cry foul across the board.

They do report good stories.  It is sad but most of cloud mining is ponzi's it is just a fact. Most don't even have the gear to mine.

There are a few good ones.  People just need to do research, and I highly suggest verifying they have gear and brand.  Make sure they are not lying about the gear.

You will be awarded ig nobel for having highest no. of posts in this thread. Cheesy

Surely you must also get a prize, maybe a Golden Raspberry for Tireless Ponzi Promotion in the face of logic and ridicule.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:43:33 AM

Here is a new cloud mining site with a 25k satoshi test bonus. My friend has got some deposite on this site and says payouts are instant.

https://uco1.com/

This is a confirmed scam. Can you please point me to their thread on bitcointalk ?

I find this one in a different forum which is Turkish. My friend said that he could get some deposites.

Better try the one in my sig. Having a consistent record payment of last nine months (www.cloudmining.website/payments.php). You may like to share this in your turkish forum and take their feedback as well.

Before you send 1 satoshi to Cloud.Mining.service check this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.880

Yeah it is looking like a ponzi site. Thank you anyway. I will not deposite here.

The one you are promoting is the Ponzi idiot. CMW is paying for last nine months and paid today as usual...

https://blockchain.info/tx/43eb80bbac76643f8569bcffff23bf7c48f7994c0b7a11d90069b2e8be30b4cf

same happened to most cloud mining (like cloudminr.io) at first they are paying but after sometime they will vanish Tongue

With a ponzi first people often do get ROI.  They run it until it is best for them to shutdown.  This is why it is so hard with cloud mining to pick ponzi's.   Yes some pay today.... but does not guarantee tomorrow.

Use your own metric to gauge ponzi.  But mine is do they have mining equipment, look into brand see if true.   If a site is not able to say what they are mining with, I would avoid like the plague.

With Cloud mining.website nobody get ROI. Im from the first days and i have maybe around 65%. No comment. They pay dust from 130 ghs i have 2-5k sat per day (0.00005000satoshi max) to get ROI i need around 3 years more.. u know what that mean.. Sad

I think reasons like this could be why in a few posts up I was ridiculed for my posts in here.  I don't think some sites want you to look into history and ask questions.  I am telling everyone when doing cloud mining ask questions.

A big one is what equipment are they using, as most cloud mining sites sadly do not really have equipment.  Look into history if ROI.   Don't be fooled by fancy charts and promises.   
CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:38:44 PM

Most cloudmining sites are ponzi schemes, i really got scammed with cloudminr.io, and a bunch of others earlier.

Fucking ponzi scams, dont try cloudmining, and if you do then analyze the site carefully, because there is a high chance that they are scammers.
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:07:46 PM

Most cloudmining sites are ponzi schemes, i really got scammed with cloudminr.io, and a bunch of others earlier.

Fucking ponzi scams, dont try cloudmining, and if you do then analyze the site carefully, because there is a high chance that they are scammers.

You are right, i agree with you
i get scamed from zenminercloudmining service (from GAW)
better to beginner, earning bitcoin free and gold it, waiting high price and sell it Wink
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:22:27 PM

better to beginner, earning bitcoin free and gold it, waiting high price and sell it Wink

GAW is in a world of hurt will be interesting on what happens there legally.   I think they will lose it all.

There are a few legit ones.  Just sadly there are a lot more scams.  This is why you must research it, don't just trust what some site tells you.  Look at multiple sources.  You should really do this for any investment.

I think this thread should be helping find the few good ones.  Not just bashing them all.  But it is easy to turn to that as so many ponzi's.
CanIHazBitcoin777

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:05:22 PM

GAW is in a world of hurt will be interesting on what happens there legally.   I think they will lose it all.

There are a few legit ones.  Just sadly there are a lot more scams.  This is why you must research it, don't just trust what some site tells you.  Look at multiple sources.  You should really do this for any investment.

I think this thread should be helping find the few good ones.  Not just bashing them all.  But it is easy to turn to that as so many ponzi's.

Few of them are legit, most of them are scams.

For me I would be a minimum, as of now, that the cloudming service to show a video and all statements & receits(from buying mining equipment) to be very trustworthy.

Now a clone site with shiny buttons and a basic registration link is just not worth the hassle, most site scripts can be purchased, and a scammer can setup a scam site in less than 1 hour, so this extensive proof is very well needed!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 08:00:42 PM

Few of them are legit, most of them are scams.

For me I would be a minimum, as of now, that the cloudming service to show a video and all statements & receits(from buying mining equipment) to be very trustworthy.

Now a clone site with shiny buttons and a basic registration link is just not worth the hassle, most site scripts can be purchased, and a scammer can setup a scam site in less than 1 hour, so this extensive proof is very well needed!

This is why I suggest looking at hardware.  The hardware company will not lie for the scam.  So even if they pretend to have gear you can verify if they say brand.   And most cloud sites will not talk hardware as it shows they are a ponzi.

And also look into history.   A long history is needed for me personally.   I have only found 2 I consider to be legit.  But I suggest everyone do their own research as it is their own money.  But I think most will come up with a list close to what I did when you look into hardware.
CanIHazBitcoin777

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:10:26 PM

This is why I suggest looking at hardware.  The hardware company will not lie for the scam.  So even if they pretend to have gear you can verify if they say brand.   And most cloud sites will not talk hardware as it shows they are a ponzi.

And also look into history.   A long history is needed for me personally.   I have only found 2 I consider to be legit.  But I suggest everyone do their own research as it is their own money.  But I think most will come up with a list close to what I did when you look into hardware.

Sure but it would be best, if they have a really big farm, to just show a video of their entire mining farm, and a few documents proving that its theirs.

Perhaps if they buy new equipment then the receipts of those, (because its not like they cant turn ponzi halfway through), so they must constantly prove that they are legit and the money goes where they say they go.

Its just trust 101.

Those copycat HTML5 websites with shiny buttons and "20% guaranteed returns" are definitely ponzi schemes. Smiley
isvicre

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:35:04 PM

If you send money to obvious ponzi schemes you lose your btc. All cloud mining companies are not running ponzi scheme but most of them are ponzi.
We can say Cex.io, Hashnest and Genesis Mining are not ponzi schemes. You can easily recognize them with their offerings.
If a site offer less than 200 days ROI it is definitely PONZI.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:58:28 AM

If you send money to obvious ponzi schemes you lose your btc. All cloud mining companies are not running ponzi scheme but most of them are ponzi.
We can say Cex.io, Hashnest and Genesis Mining are not ponzi schemes. You can easily recognize them with their offerings.
but the problem now is too many services cloudming using Ponzi scheme. that's why I chose to gambling and do not buy the cloud mining contract
addy boy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:40:16 AM

Cloudmining site are good but pays very less amount and even its very difficult to find a liget cloud mining site around there where your investments will be safe
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:01:42 PM

but the problem now is too many services cloudming using Ponzi scheme. that's why I chose to gambling and do not buy the cloud mining contract

It's sad but it's become a profitable scam.  So it brings all the scum in to prey on others.

There are still good cloud mining sites.  But again you must research it not just trust the site.  If they say something like forever mining, guaranteed ROI, etc.  It is obvious scam if uses those terms.  Others you need to research.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:07:47 PM

so This thread made to promotion http://www.cloudmining.website/ for newbies ?  Undecided
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:57:31 PM

so This thread made to promotion http://www.cloudmining.website/ for newbies ?  Undecided

Originally it was surprisingly.  And they would post that stupid picture showing ROI over 100 percent every other day.

But luckily the thread went to another way at one point.  And people actually ask questions.
centauribit

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:52:55 AM

stay avoid cloud mining... do you think cloud companies would sell you their services for lets say 50$ a month if they can earn 60$ a month mining with those same equipment? of course they would not.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:02:15 PM

stay avoid cloud mining... do you think cloud companies would sell you their services for lets say 50$ a month if they can earn 60$ a month mining with those same equipment? of course they would not.

There are a few legit ones, yes very few.  But you buy contract upfront.  So the cloud mining company has a profit today, and on fees.   So it makes it where they can reinvest a lot quicker.   So there are valid reasons for doing it.

But again do your research.  Sadly many are ponzi scams.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:52:14 PM

I tried cloud mining on early this year but I only loose my coins slowly. be careful with new cloud mining websites
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

Originally it was surprisingly.  And they would post that stupid picture showing ROI over 100 percent every other day.

But luckily the thread went to another way at one point.  And people actually ask questions.
hemmm im not interesting and not trust with all cloudmining website
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:01:56 PM

hemmm im not interesting and not trust with all cloudmining website

I don't blame you with this opinion as there are many ponzi ones out there.  There are still a few good ones.   But ROI ... yes it is not guaranteed and a while anyways.

Mining and cloud mining are not for everyone.  You have to have a passion for it and enjoy it.   And research the company on any investment be it cloud mining or regular stocks on a exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: