Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82140 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:17:41 PM

Sir to make sure that the website still paying.... try go to here www . allhyipmonitors . com
less risk if you review the investment site
www.CloudMining.website is already reviewed by multiple cloud mining montiors which confirm its ROI. If you think, it needs to be reviewed by allhyipmonitors, feel free to submit it to them with your own referral link.

You are still here?!?! Please.. just sh*t up. This service is well known scam!

They are still here.  At least they have stopped posting that graph that makes it appear everyone ROI's. 

Since you posted again I would still like to know what is your data center like?  What machines are you using?   Can you tell us some of the hardware facts of what your service uses?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:43:09 PM

Yes. I'm still here. When I'll go, I'll take u with me. Kiss

Since you posted again I would still like to know what is your data center like?  What machines are you using?   Can you tell us some of the hardware facts of what your service uses?
First tell me those things about the scam u r promoting in your sig. Then go to the cloud mining forum and ask all your questions. Smiley
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:49:02 PM

Hopefully not to Germany.. Wink maybe only to Munchen watch Lewandowski in action.. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:12:06 AM

Since you posted again I would still like to know what is your data center like?  What machines are you using?   Can you tell us some of the hardware facts of what your service uses?
First tell me those things about the scam u r promoting in your sig. Then go to the cloud mining forum and ask all your questions. Smiley

You are making false accusations.  The fact you did not anwser the question and passed it up shows something.

I tell everyone to do their own research.   They should on any investment.   This has been a good signature campaign but I am not a owner or linked to Bit-x.  If they sell hundreds of contracts or none I make the same.   But they have answered they have bitfury machines behind them.  

Their main business is being a exchange though, selling ghz is small part of them.  But this is getting OT if you want to know more about Bit-x ask in their thread as official people can explain better than I.
GermanGiant

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:14:22 AM

You are making false accusations.  The fact you did not anwser the question and passed it up shows something.
It merely shows that I am not the authority to answer your questions. So, please be advised to keep your conspiracy theories in your pocket.

I tell everyone to do their own research.   They should on any investment.   This has been a good signature campaign but I am not a owner or linked to Bit-x.  If they sell hundreds of contracts or none I make the same.   But they have answered they have bitfury machines behind them.  
You tell everyone to chose between Hashnest and Bit-X and do shilling for Bit-X across the board.

Their main business is being a exchange though, selling ghz is small part of them.  But this is getting OT if you want to know more about Bit-x ask in their thread as official people can explain better than I.
Just search the following quote in Bit-X thread, i.e. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874312.0
Can you please tell me the mining addres of Bit-X and show the sold hash power in real time ?
It has been asked many times, but they could never say a word about it.

So, please stop promoting this Bit-X scam for a few Satoshi in sig campaign, while you are calling other services like www.CloudMining.website, which are paying longer than Bit-X, as scam. This is sheer hypocrisy.
CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:20:33 PM

There are hardly any repurable cloud mining services left. And those that claim to be need to show some proof.

A good start would be a video tour around their mining facility, that would be the first step. So that can filter out 99% of ponzis already.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:46:47 PM

Videos, testimonials, guided tours, none of it will matter if your supposed cloud miner is selling more hash power than it has, so called 'fractional' mining.

Look at this crew in my signature, they have all the "proof" you could want, videos, stats, their own pool, trips to Iceland to meet Santa look round a noisy warehouse, the lot.
Are they legit? Are they fuck. They're overselling their hashpower by a factor of 10 and using the made-for-ponzi structure of cloudmining contracts to steal a fortune.....

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Warren Buffet

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:12:08 PM

Videos, testimonials, guided tours, none of it will matter if your supposed cloud miner is selling more hash power than it has, so called 'fractional' mining.

Look at this crew in my signature, they have all the "proof" you could want, videos, stats, their own pool, trips to Iceland to meet Santa look round a noisy warehouse, the lot.
Are they legit? Are they fuck. They're overselling their hashpower by a factor of 10 and using the made-for-ponzi structure of cloudmining contracts to steal a fortune.....

Same story brother...

Putting Hashnest & Bit-X in the same bracket is clean wrong. I dont have much info about Hashnest. But, Bit-X is clearly playing foul so far. The one and only support for Bit-X so far is the 1Phs vouch from BitFury. You people are claiming that this shows Bit-X has hash power. True. They have hash power. But, how much they are selling ? PB mining also had hash power that they were selling on eBay. But, they sold much more than they had. This is where the Ponzi game comes in and this is where the similarity of Bit-X and PB mining. With 1Phs hash power in pocket and huge ad campaign, no one knows how much Bit-X is selling. This is as good as other cloud mining ponzis. So, when you call Bit-X legit and wear their signature, you are practically promoting a scam.

p.s. I'll change my statement about Bit-X or any other cloud mining if they can show their mining address and sold hash power in real time.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:50:06 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 10:30:53 PM by notlist3d

So, please stop promoting this Bit-X scam for a few Satoshi in sig campaign, while you are calling other services like www.CloudMining.website, which are paying longer than Bit-X, as scam. This is sheer hypocrisy.

Here is a link for bitfury showing they allocated 1 PH to Bit-x https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896350.0 .  Remember I am not tied with company so that is what I have. I ask you to show what hardware you are using.   You never have said anything or a company vouch that you have hardware.  Their main business is being a exchange United Kingdom as far as Bit-X.

As far as me pushing.  I am only pushing research.  EVERYONE should do their own research before investing anything specifically cloud mining, as sadly a lot of sites are scams.  If you buy bit-x hash I personally make ZERO off of it.   I am paid as a signature campaign person who a specialty in hardware mining.  Do not invest in anything because of me pushing researching before buying.

If you have a question for Bit-X - https://bit-x.com/customer/support .  I believe you can even call if you are able to call UK numbers.    That is where to ask questions to them.  Not through me as in no way am I an official proxy of support.

I am not perfect I lost some during the gawminer day's.   This is why I know everyone should do their own research.    And I have made it clear I mostly do hardware mining as I like playing with hardware.    

Again be careful with any investment espically cloud investing.  Always do you research and never put more then you can lose.  As true cloud mining does not guarantee ROI just like hardware mining.  Hopefully this message is a little clear that I am in no way pushing for investments.
GermanGiant

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:01:34 AM

Here is a link for bitfury showing they allocated 1 PH to Bit-x https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896350.0 .  Remember I am not tied with company so that is what I have. I ask you to show what hardware you are using.   You never have said anything or a company vouch that you have hardware.  Their main business is being a exchange United Kingdom as far as Bit-X.

As far as me pushing.  I am only pushing research.  EVERYONE should do their own research before investing anything specifically cloud mining, as sadly a lot of sites are scams.  If you buy bit-x hash I personally make ZERO off of it.   I am paid as a signature campaign person who a specialty in hardware mining.  Do not invest in anything because of me pushing researching before buying.

If you have a question for Bit-X - https://bit-x.com/customer/support .  I believe you can even call if you are able to call UK numbers.    That is where to ask questions to them.  Not through me as in no way am I an official proxy of support.

I am not perfect I lost some during the gawminer day's.   This is why I know everyone should do their own research.    And I have made it clear I mostly do hardware mining as I like playing with hardware.    

Again be careful with any investment espically cloud investing.  Always do you research and never put more then you can lose.  As true cloud mining does not guarantee ROI just like hardware mining.  Hopefully this message is a little clear that I am in no way pushing for investments.
I think, English is not your first language ...right ? Either you have not understood what I said in the previous post, or you are pretending on purpose that you did not.
AOL

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:32:47 PM

I always wanted to mine but never had enough resource. Over month, I have gathered around 0.11BTC from faucets and twitter giveaways, with which I want to buy hash power. The cheapest one I see around is offered by www.cloudmining.website, which is 0.001 BTC/GHs. But, before I invest, I'd like to know what people want to say about their experience about this service. As it seems, at current difficulty, I should reach ROI at 4 month. Please advise...
This seems to be still the cheapest one, as they are offering 10 Ths @ 8 BTC. But, is it still paying?
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:39:43 PM

Again be careful with any investment espically cloud investing.  Always do you research and never put more then you can lose.  As true cloud mining does not guarantee ROI just like hardware mining.  Hopefully this message is a little clear that I am in no way pushing for investments.
I think, English is not your first language ...right ? Either you have not understood what I said in the previous post, or you are pretending on purpose that you did not.

I honestly don't understand I don't insult you, or your cloud company no matter my thoughts.  English is my first language if that matters.  I thought I responded well you just don't like it.  

But if you need a condensed version i push everyone going into cloud mining to do research.  You were bashing Bit-X, I was just putting out there Bit-X has bitfury vouching 1PH is dedicated to them.   I was showing this as your company does not seem to have any manufacture vouch for it having machines.  And also that Bit-X is a big bitcoin exchange in UK. The exchange is their biggest product I feel pretty safe saying.  But they have multiple items.  Feel free to research it.

But again everyone before investing in anything specifically cloud mining, do some research.  And feel free to question before investing.  And don't let me or anyone else push you to  invest.
Don.Corleone

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:09:48 PM

Were this cloudmining service or site still profitable and legit today??  Because alot of this site was more like selling "fast rich dream" for anyone on the beginning...
GermanGiant

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:01:49 PM

Were this cloudmining service or site still profitable and legit today??  Because alot of this site was more like selling "fast rich dream" for anyone on the beginning...
You are correct. Most cloud mining services tried to sell "fast rich dream". But, cloudmining.website was different. It has proven its credibility over time. It will complete one year of consistent payment soon and all the payouts are published - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php. I even received today's payment without any issue...

https://blockchain.info/tx/fa6879a394dbabef6195aeac292c673f4b8c7d8f23557a333a3e0df421369628
AOL

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:37:56 PM

I did some research. It seems cloudmining.website is a profitable investment. For example, check - http://cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:51:34 PM

Sir to make sure that the website still paying.... try go to here www . allhyipmonitors . com
less risk if you review the investment site
www.CloudMining.website is already reviewed by multiple cloud mining montiors which confirm its ROI. If you think, it needs to be reviewed by allhyipmonitors, feel free to submit it to them with your own referral link.
Bitcoincloudservice give some proof of hardware with youtube video and now scam,
cloudminr.io give some proof of hardware with photo and now scam

and you Huh
what can i trust with "cloudmining" service without proof of hardware Huh if some better service than you can scam too?
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:38:00 PM

I did some research. It seems cloudmining.website is a profitable investment. For example, check - http://cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Hello 2014 farmed newbie account, thanks for sharing your in depth research.  Cheesy
I am sure that such rigorous analysis will keep you from giving your money to any old ponzi scheme with 0% proof that they are doing what they say they are.
Do you have any other Bitcoin investments?

AOL

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:17:47 PM

Hello 2014 farmed newbie account, thanks for sharing your in depth research.  Cheesy
I am sure that such rigorous analysis will keep you from giving your money to any old ponzi scheme with 0% proof that they are doing what they say they are.

Wow, someone is getting butthurt here... I did not even bought any hash power at cloudmining.website yet. In fact, none from any cloud mining website. notlist3d, the Hero Member poster just after my first post, said everyone going into cloud mining should do some research. This, I think, is correct. Hence, I posted what I found in my research. Cmmonitor.com has not reviewed cloudmining.website only. It has also reviewed Genesis Mining, Hashnest etc. None of them are disclosing all of their mining addresses and showing the sold hash power in real time, which is the one and only proof to know whether a cloud miner is honest or not. Do you think all of them are scam?
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:42:02 PM

Wow, someone is getting butthurt here... I did not even bought any hash power at cloudmining.website yet. In fact, none from any cloud mining website. notlist3d, the Hero Member poster just after my first post, said everyone going into cloud mining should do some research. This, I think, is correct. Hence, I posted what I found in my research. Cmmonitor.com has not reviewed cloudmining.website only. It has also reviewed Genesis Mining, Hashnest etc. None of them are disclosing all of their mining addresses and showing the sold hash power in real time, which is the one and only proof to know whether a cloud miner is honest or not. Do you think all of them are scam?

LOL, butthurt...no of course not, why should I be butthurt? 
It's your money, not mine, that you are thinking of sending to some anon on the promise that he will give it back to you, little by little, and then some more on top, in about a year or so. Maybe.
A perfectly reasonable decision to make, based on......a monitor site. BTW did you read the comments on CMM, from say #12 onwards?
(N.B. CMW supporters say that any critics are in the pay of the competition, despite providing blockchain proof of drastically low payments. It's all on the blockchain, right?)

I looked seriously at cloud mining for a while as a potential investment, but came to the conclusion that they were either ponzis, resellers, or legitimate ventures that want to raise capital (there is no other reason to sell profitable hashpower) and have control over how much interest they were prepared to pay.
None of those situations appeal to me.

AOL

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

I looked seriously at cloud mining for a while as a potential investment, but came to the conclusion that they were either ponzis, resellers, or legitimate ventures that want to raise capital (there is no other reason to sell profitable hashpower) and have control over how much interest they were prepared to pay.
None of those situations appeal to me.
So, you are not only against cloudmining.website, but also against any cloud mining website?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: