Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82140 times)
AOL

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:58:45 AM

My main thing is like I said I push people to research.  I make 0 money off of what people decide on cloud mining.  So I don't push, just tell them to research before doing investment.
Then why did u keep mum when I published my research results and tmfp was attacking me for publishing it? Is it the case that the research result must show certain cloud mining is better than the other to be reagarded as valid?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:35:15 AM

My main thing is like I said I push people to research.  I make 0 money off of what people decide on cloud mining.  So I don't push, just tell them to research before doing investment.
Then why did u keep mum when I published my research results and tmfp was attacking me for publishing it? Is it the case that the research result must show certain cloud mining is better than the other to be reagarded as valid?

I don't think I attacked you did i?   I do think some are better then others, but I don't think I remember anything with you and I.  I also push people to come to their own conclusion on what cloud mining they trust.

So if you were pushing one I likely remained quiet, as I think the investor should make that call.  But I do speak in mining and cloud mining in general as my love of mining.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:22:48 PM

I don't think I attacked you did i?   I do think some are better then others, but I don't think I remember anything with you and I.  I also push people to come to their own conclusion on what cloud mining they trust.

So if you were pushing one I likely remained quiet, as I think the investor should make that call.  But I do speak in mining and cloud mining in general as my love of mining.

At the time, while you are pushing for imaginary research or fighting for fake legitimacy, www.CloudMining.website has published another blockchain proof of their payment...

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/9a959a3e72ff3161d11059b05918e0c43224538d6391e638d1e3cbe01330b3ef

Will your super legit cloud miners dare to show some blockchain proof ? Roll Eyes
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:56:40 PM

cloud mining is not profitable i dont understand why would anyone do it
GermanGiant

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 04:07:28 PM

Please check the opening post. A third party cloud mining monitor has reported to make ROI within ~114 days at www.CloudMining.website. Some are unprofitable does not mean all are...
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:40:15 PM

Please check the opening post. A third party cloud mining monitor has reported to make ROI within ~114 days at www.CloudMining.website. Some are unprofitable does not mean all are...

This cloud mining monitor is full of ref links and information there is a lie! I'm with this service from first days and still don't have ROI. I'm getting dust and with this "payments" i need around 4 years more to get ROI. So stop advertising scam!

Edit:
Just to show all of you that i even was promoting this scam site:

I understand that price is the most important for you.. so you have to try http://www cloudmining.website - 0.001 BTC per GHs.
Im already in - let see where it will hit.. Smiley

..and where it hit ?! in sh*t!

Stop advertising this scam!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:23:35 PM

stop spreading info about  your scam, i've read bad thing about that site, the only legit one and the one that will give you roi because it use the recent s7, is hashnest the other are not legit or still using s5 as they main asic
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:33:43 PM

the important thing is including the risk of collapse/exit scam into your analysis. the risk of such is very high......too high to warrant investing in them, imo.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:40:12 PM

My main thing is like I said I push people to research.  I make 0 money off of what people decide on cloud mining.  So I don't push, just tell them to research before doing investment.

I don't think I attacked you did i?   I do think some are better then others, but I don't think I remember anything with you and I.  I also push people to come to their own conclusion on what cloud mining they trust.

So if you were pushing one I likely remained quiet, as I think the investor should make that call.  But I do speak in mining and cloud mining in general as my love of mining.

At the time, while you are pushing for imaginary research or fighting for fake legitimacy, www.CloudMining.website has published another blockchain proof of their payment...

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/9a959a3e72ff3161d11059b05918e0c43224538d6391e638d1e3cbe01330b3ef

Will your super legit cloud miners dare to show some blockchain proof ? Roll Eyes

As fake proof you mean me asking about hardware?   Yes... before a investment I would want to make sure there is hardware.   It's nothing against you but you seem to take it personal as you cannot show hardware.

Why attack me for telling people to research before investing?  I think they will find legit sites on their own.  You have been mad many times at me.   I guess I don't see a payment with no other info as proof.  How do we not know 3/4 of those being paid are not you?   Or that you are not just paying part of what you bring in as you do not ever mention hardware or proof there?  I personally just don't see a random blog as being a 3rd party to brag about as if you have been audited, that blog does not mean a whole lot to most people.

I mean again it's nothing personal I make 0 dollars no matter what people decide.  I just think they should research and ask question, no matter what the investment.
GermanGiant

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:25:48 AM

As fake proof you mean me asking about hardware?   Yes... before a investment I would want to make sure there is hardware.   It's nothing against you but you seem to take it personal as you cannot show hardware.
Showing a bunch of hardware and getting some vouch is no proof at all. Hashie to AM hash, all were backed by real hardware from AsicMiner. But, that did not stop them to run a Ponzi and scam people.

Why attack me for telling people to research before investing?  I think they will find legit sites on their own.  You have been mad many times at me.   I guess I don't see a payment with no other info as proof.  How do we not know 3/4 of those being paid are not you?   Or that you are not just paying part of what you bring in as you do not ever mention hardware or proof there?  I personally just don't see a random blog as being a 3rd party to brag about as if you have been audited, that blog does not mean a whole lot to most people.
I have no problem if you just asked people to research and invest. But, you are not doing that. You are lying people that there are only two legit services and not telling them, that with those they'll never make ROI. You have no word about the fact that Bit-X has denied to provide the data of how much hash power they have sold. I'm very sure, that just like AM hash, they are overselling too and running a Ponzi behind. The 1 Phs vouch from BitFury is just a show off to buy legitimacy. But, you never question that and instead take part in their sig campaign. This makes you a cheat & fraudster.

I mean again it's nothing personal I make 0 dollars no matter what people decide.  I just think they should research and ask question, no matter what the investment.
In this regard, I am in same page as of you.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:13:56 AM

GermanGiant - why you never argue with me?

I say loud and clear that Cloud Mining.Service is a scam!

I have no business in that, except to warn people before they put money in this trap!

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:29:49 PM

Showing a bunch of hardware and getting some vouch is no proof at all. Hashie to AM hash, all were backed by real hardware from AsicMiner. But, that did not stop them to run a Ponzi and scam people.

Why attack me for telling people to research before investing?  I think they will find legit sites on their own.  You have been mad many times at me.   I guess I don't see a payment with no other info as proof.  How do we not know 3/4 of those being paid are not you?   Or that you are not just paying part of what you bring in as you do not ever mention hardware or proof there?  I personally just don't see a random blog as being a 3rd party to brag about as if you have been audited, that blog does not mean a whole lot to most people.
I have no problem if you just asked people to research and invest. But, you are not doing that. You are lying people that there are only two legit services and not telling them, that with those they'll never make ROI. You have no word about the fact that Bit-X has denied to provide the data of how much hash power they have sold. I'm very sure, that just like AM hash, they are overselling too and running a Ponzi behind. The 1 Phs vouch from BitFury is just a show off to buy legitimacy. But, you never question that and instead take part in their sig campaign. This makes you a cheat & fraudster.

In this regard, I am in same page as of you.

Honestly we have done this dance to many times.  You need a hobby sir.  A payment shows almost nothing as we don't know you are not 3/4th of people on list.  Your 3rd  party is a blog... and not a well known one even.

Hardware is a huge deal you get mad as I tell people to research and see if there is hardware.  You have never once tried to talk about hardware you want to have people not research it.   The fact is if people research it it prevents a LOT of scam's.  No not all GAW and AM did have trouble.  But 2 compared to who know's how many scams in total is a petty good metric on seeing if it's a scam.

I honestly do push research I have put my items I look for.  But it's up the the investor to figure out what they want to see.   You can bash me for it.  But at end of day I feel good that I did not push anyone into a investment, only helped with research.

I suggest you stop trying to make point of thread a fight, and try to show you are legit instead.   You spend to much time on 2 sites saying they don't release payment.... which payment shows nothing as we don't know it's not you on 3/4 of payment or paying your own accounts more then others... etc.  We just don't know with your system.

I just suggest focusing on showing why yours should be one a investor want's instead of bashing same people and sites over... and over.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 03:13:54 PM

I thought cloud mining was  scam now?

Not all of them, you always find some good apples in a basket of rotten ones (some apples are only a bit bruised but still eatable)

I hope you understand my metaphor, good luck!
If not all of them can you give a sample cloud mining site that can we trust and long-term investing site.I think theres no cloud mining in long term. so i don't believe if they trusted...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
traktorista

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:31:47 PM

I always wanted to mine but never had enough resource. Over month, I have gathered around 0.11BTC from faucets and twitter giveaways, with which I want to buy hash power. The cheapest one I see around is offered by www.cloudmining.website, which is 0.001 BTC/GHs. But, before I invest, I'd like to know what people want to say about their experience about this service. As it seems, at current difficulty, I should reach ROI at 4 month. Please advise...

Update 30/03/2015: In fact, I invested 0.11BTC in this service and have already made ROI. Smiley

Update 11/07/2015: They are paying consistently for more than eight months now and they publish the blockchain payment proof - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php. Moreover, according to a third party cloud mining monitor, www.CloudMining.website delivered ROI within ~114 days...

[Suspicious link removed]/i/2015/03/02/cmmonitor1.png[/img]

Conclusion: Initially, I took them with a grain of salt, but, after eight months, I can definitely say, they are trustworthy...

Is that the min to invest? Can you invest some lower sum or not? How's it going right now? I've been thinking of investing in cloud mining but I don't know anything about it, not that much to be honest, but I've heard that it's not really recommended. Your thoughts so far?
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:24:06 PM

Not all of them, you always find some good apples in a basket of rotten ones (some apples are only a bit bruised but still eatable)

If not all of them can you give a sample cloud mining site that can we trust and long-term investing site.I think theres no cloud mining in long term. so i don't believe if they trusted...

I too do not have that much faith on cloud mining as I had bad experience with some old famous cloud mining company. The point I still hate was negative earning. So, from that I do not recommend anybody for cloud mining.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:58:34 PM

i used to cloud mine bitcoins though i dont do this anymore because to make at least the return of investment you need to wait for a few years not even talking about finishing in profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:41:50 AM

Is that the min to invest? Can you invest some lower sum or not?
Right now, 0.014 BTC is the minimum to invest. It'll bring you 10 Ghs.

How's it going right now?
It is going fine for me. Receiving payment every week.

I've been thinking of investing in cloud mining but I don't know anything about it, not that much to be honest, but I've heard that it's not really recommended. Your thoughts so far?
No risk, no gain. I took the risk. I got the profit. You dont take the risk. You wont get the profit.

i used to cloud mine bitcoins though i dont do this anymore because to make at least the return of investment you need to wait for a few years not even talking about finishing in profit
For me, it took ~125 days for me to ROI on www.CloudMining.website on my earliest investment.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
GermanGiant

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:54:26 PM

I too do not have that much faith on cloud mining as I had bad experience with some old famous cloud mining company. The point I still hate was negative earning. So, from that I do not recommend anybody for cloud mining.
Unfortunately, they were being promoted as super legit cloud miners as some point of time. They are the predecessor of today's Bit-X, Genesis Mining etc.
GermanGiant

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:58:42 PM

Payment received for today as well...

https://blockchain.info/tx/6b2357e188ae1dee78ce4242debb31cf410a5e52409bb2054c6a8a0377610233

Almost one year ago, they made the first payment...

https://blockchain.info/tx/b669d6ce9b6aca58777803449897ab80d56730767224b5f7a85a64449bfeec57

So many cloud miners have come and gone in last one year. But, these guys never missed a single payment...
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 04:07:43 PM

Payment received for today as well...

https://blockchain.info/tx/6b2357e188ae1dee78ce4242debb31cf410a5e52409bb2054c6a8a0377610233

Almost one year ago, they made the first payment...

https://blockchain.info/tx/b669d6ce9b6aca58777803449897ab80d56730767224b5f7a85a64449bfeec57

So many cloud miners have come and gone in last one year. But, these guys never missed a single payment...
Do you think we can trust that site cloud mining website. domain is free and hosting is free? then the location of the owner is hidden? http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/cloudmining.website
If the site is legit why the location is hidden?
Then why the website say mining bitcoin since 2014? its a 9 months old i check it from my tools website age checker... Dont you think we can trust you if you dont honest?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: