Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patrick Murck of The Bitcoin Foundation - attacked by a lunatic.  (Read 11025 times)
TKeenan (OP)

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:42:31 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 02:00:42 AM by TKeenan

What?  This is bullshit!  Some kook comes in here, splashes information and claims about 27 girls being raped by a board member, then he says some dumb bitch in his family is depressed so he is going to stop the allegations.  That is HEAVILY slander per se.  This guy Bruce is a total fraud and derelict.  He should absolutely be ostracized forever from the bitcoin community.  If he comes around here yet again slinging his false shit about the place, he and his made up garbage should be stricken from record.  I call for action.  This has gone too far this time.

(ref: this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851373.0)

If Patrick Murck isn't a pedo, this kook job Bruce Kucinskas should pay hell for being such a raging dick.  I thought it was all true yesterday.  The way I look at it now is someone is going down absolutely.  Either Murck is a pedo and needs to be removed from Earth - or Bruno Kucinskas is a raging fucking liar and slanderer of the highest order and needs to receive full and just punishment for levying outrageous false allegations against an upstanding Bitcoin citizen who works very hard at the highest level for the benefit of all of us.  

I demand action!!  You should too.  Don't stand idle and allow such bullshit to rip apart the community.  

I am now unlocking this thread.  

Yep. I didn't think this through, acting while pissed off now put my family, some located in other states, possibly in danger, but definitely now in various degrees of depression, one of which was already in a severe state but slowly recovering, but now thanks to my actions, and possibly somebody from Patrick's camp being responsibly, she's relapsed, thus it's prudent I cease communicating on this issue and am about to pass what I have to proper authorities.

I'm now locking this thread, along with the other recent threads that are TBF related.

~Bruno Kucinskas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 04:43:36 PM

Question everything, assume nothing.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:00:06 PM

What?  This is bullshit!  Some kook comes in here, splashes information and claims about 27 girls being raped by a board member, then he says some dumb bitch in his family is depressed so he is going to stop the allegations.  That is HEAVILY slander per se.  This guy Bruno is a total fraud and derelict.  He should absolutely be ostracized forever from the bitcoin community.  If he comes around here yet again slinging his false shit about the place, he and his made up garbage should be stricken from record.  I call for action.  This has gone too far this time.

If Patrick Murck isn't a pedo, this kook job Bruno Kucinskas should pay hell for being such a raging dick.  I thought it was all true yesterday.

Yep. I didn't think this through, acting while pissed off now put my family, some located in other states, possibly in danger, but definitely now in various degrees of depression, one of which was already in a severe state but slowly recovering, but now thanks to my actions, and possibly somebody from Patrick's camp being responsibly, she's relapsed, thus it's prudent I cease communicating on this issue and am about to pass what I have to proper authorities.

I'm now locking this thread, along with the other recent threads that are TBF related.

~Bruno Kucinskas

For starters, I did the prudent thing by locking the threads because family members were threatened, but nary a one in my household as you claimed. Also, I find it very, very, very suspicious that you opted to incorporate my brother's name not once, but twice, of which I kindly request that you correct your post as I have when I quoted it above.

You can believe what you wish, but since this involves millions of dollars, these fuckers are playing a dangerous game, a game that's no longer funny.

If what I did was wrong and illegal, then I will be sued for my actions, of which will be welcomed.

That said, kindly lock this thread, and start a new one in the Scam Section, with me only requesting that you, among others, be careful what you pen, for I truly feel now that I'm a marked man thanks to looking out for you and your cryptocurrency position. BTW, your welcome in that last regard.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Welcome guys Smiley
Wow! bitcoin is cool.  Hello world.

PS: I was here over two years before you arrived, being instrumental in making Bitcoin cool. Ironic that the guy that helped, and continues to help make Bitcoin cool is the same guy you now opt to disgrace and mention my family members under attack due to my actions, alone, as you hide behind your moniker.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:36:13 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 06:28:37 PM by TKeenan

For starters, I did the prudent thing by locking the threads
Censorship is never prudent - it is always corrupt.  Let people have their say.  Don't try to control what others think or say.

because family members were threatened, but nary a one in my household as you claimed.
I did not claim anything of the sort.

Also, I find it very, very, very suspicious that you opted to incorporate my brother's name not once, but twice, of which I kindly request that you correct your post as I have when I quoted it above.
Bruce, Bruno - birds of a feather.  You are all the same.  "very, very suspicious " - suspicious of what?  It was a type-o ya idiot.  When I wrote it, I didn't even know you had a brother.  

but since this involves millions of dollars, these fuckers are playing a dangerous game, a game that's no longer funny.
paranoia.  You started this war.  If it turns out you made that shit up about Murck - you need to be severely dealt with.  I say you have 24 hours to produce legitimate evidence - or that which they have planned for you and your family was well deserved.  I'll even send them money if someone posts a bitcoin address to support their counterattack on you and your family.  This isn't the first time you came around here yelling "Pedophile".  If it is not true, you are way overdue for being shut down.

If what I did was wrong and illegal, then I will be sued for my actions, of which will be welcomed.
If illegal?  Pretty fucking seriously illegal.  Sued - I doubt it.  I think they will come up with other ways to sort you out.  And when they do, you'll see me cheering on the sidelines.  Unless, your allegations are serious and true.  You should defend yourself properly this time and bring the evidence.  If you say "my family is under attack because they have millions - so I can't back up my allegations now", we will laugh you off the face of the planet.

Bring the evidence without further delay nor excuse - or it is completely clear that you are an outrageous fraud

That said, kindly lock this thread,
No chance at all.  Ever.  I don't believe in censorship.

I truly feel now that I'm a marked man
You feel this way because you should be marked.  I hope it is true and I hope they are successful in bringing to you that which you are certainly due.  I also hope that it hurts you.

thanks to looking out for you and your cryptocurrency position.
I doubt if you did anything to help any crypto position.

PS: I was here over two years before you arrived,
Well, then.  Nobody who arrived so late should be allowed any opinion.  Only yours is to be considered.  The value of opinion is directly proportional to the sign-up date.  Brilliant.  

being instrumental in making Bitcoin cool.
Yeah, you made it cool.  You are a raging lunatic who loves to sling outrageous shit around the place.  That is not cool.  Let's see the evidence - or you have forever lost your reputation and right to speak in these fora.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:16:24 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 07:29:57 PM by Gleb Gamow

Suck my dick!

then he says some dumb bitch in his family is depressed

I'll admit to reading the above as somebody in my household, and not a distant family member.

Too bad soon you may no longer have a father.

How long has your brother been deranged?

Did you know that your uncle hates niggers?

Did your uncle used to play with your private parts when you were a kid?

Those, and a couple more, penned shortly after I started that Patrick Murck thread, hence locking it, ending my public displays, now using the advice given by a well-respected Bitcoiner as to how to properly proceed.

Now, I kindly ask you one last time, please lock this thread and start an appropriate one in the Scam Section of this forum outlining why I should be censured, otherwise I will have to bother the mods to have it done for you, something I have NEVER done in the past.

Again, I have done more good for Bitcoin, and will continue to do so, then you have.

~Bruno Kucinskas
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 08:07:53 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 08:31:58 PM by LiteCoinGuy

What?  This is bullshit!  Some kook comes in here, splashes information and claims about 27 girls being raped by a board member, then he says some dumb bitch in his family is depressed so he is going to stop the allegations.  That is HEAVILY slander per se.  This guy Bruce is a total fraud and derelict.  He should absolutely be ostracized forever from the bitcoin community.  If he comes around here yet again slinging his false shit about the place, he and his made up garbage should be stricken from record.  I call for action.  This has gone too far this time.

If Patrick Murck isn't a pedo, this kook job Bruce Kucinskas should pay hell for being such a raging dick.  I thought it was all true yesterday.  The way I look at it now is someone is going down absolutely.  Either Murck is a pedo and needs to be removed from Earth - or Bruno Kucinskas is a raging fucking liar and slanderer of the highest order and needs to receive full and just punishment for levying outrageous false allegations against an upstanding Bitcoin citizen who works very hard at the highest level for the benefit of all of us.  

I demand action!!  You should too.  Don't stand idle and allow such bullshit to rip apart the community.  

~Bruno Kucinskas

dude i thought the same! when somebody says that i rape children i would make a hellfire. Murck should take action against Bruno or he (Murck) is not credible anymore, sad but true. hopefully the allegations are false.

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 08:43:15 PM

No one has presented any evidence about Murck.

I don't know any of the parties involved. I'm not very active on the forum, but from my lurking I remembered this:

In May 2014, Bruno (as Phinneaus Gage) started a thread "I just paid the $100K USD via BTC to become a Platinum Member of TBF." Later in the day on that thread he admitted that he hadn't done this and he had made the thread to make a point about KnC's possible non-payment to TBF.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621770.msg6891010#msg6891010

I suspect the simplest explanation is that Bruno was upset by Murck's dismissal of Bruno's concerns in the recent Reddit AMA and he, for some reason, thought accusing Murck of being a pedophile would be a reasonable way to amplify his concerns. (It obviously wasn't.)

If this is what happened, I would hope that Bruno would apologize and then seek some psychological help.  My suggestion isn't intended to be mean. I'm not angry and I really don't want to get involved. But I honestly do think Bruno may need psychological help and, if so, I hope he asks for it (not on the forum, obviously). This isn't something a healthy person would do.

Finally, remember that no one has presented any evidence about Murck. I hope no one is believing this. He hasn't been credibly accused of anything.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:53:15 PM

Hey Bruno,

could you please release the proof you have. Now. It's in the interest of Bitcoin, abused children, and your own credibility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:59:41 PM

Indeed no information from either side
So at a standpoint of not sure if Gage is throwing false pedo stuff again or if its legit.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

pitchforks: everybody has one 

do not forget to breath while posting

BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:51:28 PM

Censorship is never prudent - it is always corrupt.  Let people have their say.  Don't try to control what others think or say.

LOL.  Comments like these are so cute and naive.  You've obviously never had to manage a large number of human beings before.  Painfully obvious.

Its so funny how people like yourself think that only people in power are corrupt.  Its not possible that the myriads of regular people can't also be just as insanely corrupt, and in need of boundaries.

I can only wish upon you the curse of having to manage a large community of people yourself.  So you get to deal with being subjected to the insanity, tinfoil hats, unfounded paranoias, suspicions, and outright lying that comes from the "sheeples".

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:07:03 AM

Suck my dick!

Now, I kindly ask you one last time, please lock this thread and start an appropriate one in the Scam Section of this forum outlining why I should be censured, otherwise I will have to bother the mods to have it done for you, something I have NEVER done in the past.

Again, I have done more good for Bitcoin, and will continue to do so, then you have.

~Bruno Kucinskas
That is rich.  You intend to ask the moderator to delete my thread because you perceive it as unfair?  After you post a lie about an honest man regarding pedophilia?  You are a whack job of the very highest order.  You should be put in a very tight cage and never let out. 

Holy shit I can't believe you are allowed to do this shit.  Murck ought to kill you - not sue you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:13:26 AM

Suck my dick!

~Bruno Kucinskas
That is rich.  You intend to ask the moderator to delete my thread because you perceive it as unfair?  After you post a lie about an honest man regarding pedophilia?  You are a whack job of the very highest order.  You should be put in a very tight cage and never let out.  

Holy shit I can't believe you are allowed to do this shit.  Murck ought to kill you - not sue you.

He'll have to get on the list: http://s15.postimg.org/lo5naqwnv/zipkin_threat.png

Question: How long have you been sticking it up the asses of the very people that are trying to help you?

BTW, I stated lock and not delete.

And, not because your thread is unfair, for I have no problem there. I have no problem with my life being directly threatened, per se, but now there are family members involved, hence my course of action and asking you nicely to cease.

I've asked you kindly twice, but now you wish that Patrick kills me, something I've never resorted to espousing.

As far as this particular matter is concern, it is now between Patrick Murck and I, welcoming his lawsuit. There's now no need for you to be involved.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:45:34 AM

A very verbal member of the community let one too many rants go wrong. I suggest we move on...

Sorry for the bump

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:55:32 AM

A very verbal member of the community let one too many rants go wrong. I suggest we move on...

Sorry for the bump

+1 . Shit happens. I'm sure Bruno is allowed to make a mistake as he has been an outstanding member of this forum for a very long time. IF he does have info then so be it and it will come out with time I'm sure. Either way, I've been watching from the sidelines until someone with a sane brain stepped ( blindmayrbitcorn) to see if we can calm both sides.  What is up with that skype chat? Shocked

A.  An accusation of pedo is not a conviction and may be groundless.
B.  Any one could be cut some slack for going crazy once in a blue moon.

bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1461
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 04:31:39 AM

~Bruno Kucinskas

Just ignore trolling…it's not worth getting worked up over. Trolls are irrelevant.

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 09:39:09 AM

No one has presented any evidence about Murck.

I don't know any of the parties involved. I'm not very active on the forum, but from my lurking I remembered this:

In May 2014, Bruno (as Phinneaus Gage) started a thread "I just paid the $100K USD via BTC to become a Platinum Member of TBF." Later in the day on that thread he admitted that he hadn't done this and he had made the thread to make a point about KnC's possible non-payment to TBF.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621770.msg6891010#msg6891010

I suspect the simplest explanation is that Bruno was upset by Murck's dismissal of Bruno's concerns in the recent Reddit AMA and he, for some reason, thought accusing Murck of being a pedophile would be a reasonable way to amplify his concerns. (It obviously wasn't.)

If this is what happened, I would hope that Bruno would apologize and then seek some psychological help.  My suggestion isn't intended to be mean. I'm not angry and I really don't want to get involved. But I honestly do think Bruno may need psychological help and, if so, I hope he asks for it (not on the forum, obviously). This isn't something a healthy person would do.

Finally, remember that no one has presented any evidence about Murck. I hope no one is believing this. He hasn't been credibly accused of anything.

i never read something bad from Murck but now alot sick stuff from Bruno alias Phinneaus Gage alias....how many names has he?
Disgusting accusations from mad Bruno in my view.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 09:39:44 AM

Indeed no information from either side
So at a standpoint of not sure if Gage is throwing false pedo stuff again or if its legit.

I did defend him once but that was because I saw the whole thread involved ( the whole nigger thing was ridiculous and just typical of morons on the internet ) but false rape or paedophile accusations can ruin a persons life because with men in particular no one is going to hear them out with how blatantly sexist everyone is, if you think about it, how many times have you heard a wide report about women getting treated this way? Very rarely happens because loads of people have their own stereotypical view women can't be rapists.

There are plenty of ways and reasons to attack other people for their stupidity and the Bitcoin foundation has repeatedly proven themselves to be self-interested despite their claims about how they represent the community. What pisses me off now is how I've seen almost everyone use racism or child paedophilia against someone who they disagree with when they can't make a logical argument against them.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:40:50 PM

It sucks (and is super annoying) when personal stuff shows up in the BTC world (but I guess it happens)...like with anything else. ugh.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:05:43 PM

Sorry for the bump

I'm sure Bruno is allowed to make a mistake...

What?!  Shouting out that someone is a pedophile is a mistake.  It is highly damaging to a person and it is seriously illegal.  Bruno is an outrageous liar, slanderer and fool.  Clearly a lunatic in a very bad state of disorder.  He should be medicated at least and probably jailed. 

'Given a break'?  No way.  You just can't call people out by saying they raped 27 little girls.  That is not a mistake which can be overlooked. 

Bruno needs to be held to account. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: