Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patrick Murck of The Bitcoin Foundation - attacked by a lunatic.  (Read 11027 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:20:30 PM

A very verbal member of the community let one too many rants go wrong. I suggest we move on...

Sorry for the bump

I'm sure Bruno is allowed to make a mistake...

What?!  Shouting out that someone is a pedophile is a mistake.  It is highly damaging to a person and it is seriously illegal.  Bruno is an outrageous liar, slanderer and fool.  Clearly a lunatic in a very bad state of disorder.  He should be medicated at least and probably jailed. 

'Given a break'?  No way.  You just can't call people out by saying they raped 27 little girls.  That is not a mistake which can be overlooked. 

Bruno needs to be held to account. 

Fair enough, and to be accountable by Patrick Murck's lawsuit, ergo you've done your bidding well, having no qualms with that. The qualms I do have now is having this episode continue after I've already mentioned a few times that lives are now at risk.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

A very verbal member of the community let one too many rants go wrong. I suggest we move on...

Sorry for the bump

What?!  Shouting out that someone is a pedophile is a mistake.  It is highly damaging to a person and it is seriously illegal.  Bruno is an outrageous liar, slanderer and fool.  Clearly a lunatic in a very bad state of disorder.  He should be medicated at least and probably jailed. 

'Given a break'?  No way.  You just can't call people out by saying they raped 27 little girls.  That is not a mistake which can be overlooked. 

He is trolling in a very bad way, to be sure. Might be illegal (IANAL). That said, Bruno has done a lot of good and had a good reputation and we all knew he was a little quirky. But he was accepted...but it's gone too far now.

It is sad.

If you need help Bruno, ask.

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:58:09 PM

It should not be news around here. Unless Bruno is on your ignore list, you probably know of his crackpotedness.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TKeenan (OP)

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:48:50 PM

Sorry for the bump

Fair enough, and to be accountable by Patrick Murck's lawsuit, ergo you've done your bidding well, having no qualms with that. The qualms I do have now is having this episode continue after I've already mentioned a few times that lives are now at risk.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Lives are not at risk.  Patrick Murck is an honorable guy who doesn't do the things you said he does and doesn't threaten lives of people he doesn't like.  There are no lives at risk.

This is all in your head.  You are a well known whack job and you are breaking the law and seriously harming the good reputation of people who work everyday to improve bitcoin.  Murck has no time at all to waste doing a lawsuit against a psycho.  That is very time consuming and he is busy doing actual work which actually produces some good effect on the system.  Unlike you who yells pedophile every time you don't like something. 

Because a lawsuit won't come - as it is a severe waste of time for Murck, it is to the community to discipline these assholes.  Bruno and Bruce are complete nut jobs and they should not be allowed to scream out loud that others are pedophiles without consequence.  It is outrageous that some come here to suggest we can overlook this somehow because this guy contributed at some other time.  That is not enough to give someone the right to destroy others by screaming that the rape 27 young girls.

People who suggest we allow Bruno to remain in the community can expect a community of high disorder and chaos and lawlessness.  While so many of the bitcoin community love the stupid notion of anarchy - it is merely because they don't really get what that is. 

Please stop defending this asshole, stop accepting such horrible behavior, and stop Bruno from ruining the lives of those at the very head of the effort to make bitcoin a great system for all. 

I still haven't seen any retraction nor apology which is where we all should start the path to putting this behind us.  Bruno is the lowest form of scum and isn't going to get off this charge by saying: 'they are trying to kill my family".  That is just more bullshit on top of the other bullshit. 

TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:53:32 PM

Bruno has done a lot of good and had a good reputation and we all knew he was a little quirky.

How can you characterize a person who falsely accuses another of raping 27 girls - ' a little quirky'?  If you dismiss this type of extreme behavior from Bruno as 'quirky' you invite a kind of outrageousness that will cause so much potential to destroy.  Bruno is not 'quirky' he is criminally slanderous and outrageous.  I wish someone would please consider the damage he is causing. 

TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:55:56 PM

The qualms I do have now is having this episode continue after I've already mentioned a few times that lives are now at risk.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Paranoid much?  Nobody is attacking your family - that is all in your head with the other bullshit which you imagine all day long.  Patrick Murck has many important things to do all day - rather than deal with lunatics whose only contribution is to stimulate disorder and outrage. 

If you want to help bitcoin, shoot yourself in the head. 
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:58:02 PM

People who suggest we allow Bruno to remain in the community can expect a community of high disorder and chaos and lawlessness.  While so many of the bitcoin community love the stupid notion of anarchy - it is merely because they don't really get what that is.

Please stop equating Anarchism to chaos like people who don't understand what Anarchism is do and I might take you seriously, the fact there are people out there who believe that people can't live their lives in peace without being beaten and jailed by police officers pisses me off, the least you can do before lecturing somebody about Anarchism is read up on it.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1301

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:07:19 PM

It should not be news around here. Unless Bruno is on your ignore list, you probably know of his crackpotedness.  Roll Eyes

I think he has long passed "crackpottedness" now into something more serious and severe.  ;-)

For what it is worth, he should remove his threads that started this (latest) episode and retract the statements.   Smiley  I don't know either of them personally, but you can tell a lot from the posts.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:01:02 PM

The qualms I do have now is having this episode continue after I've already mentioned a few times that lives are now at risk.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Paranoid much?  Nobody is attacking your family - that is all in your head with the other bullshit which you imagine all day long.  Patrick Murck has many important things to do all day - rather than deal with lunatics whose only contribution is to stimulate disorder and outrage. 

[/b]

Holy shit, dude! Are you Patrick Murck's keeper? You have no skin in this game. It's now clearly between the two of them. Lay off

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:24:03 PM

~Bruno Kucinskas

[/b]

Holy shit, dude! Are you Patrick Murck's keeper? You have no skin in this game. It's now clearly between the two of them. Lay off

Not only that, but given the escalation of this debacle, we'll never find out about the missing 100K from Knc, now.

MineForeman.com
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 12:46:24 AM

we'll never find out about the missing 100K from Knc, now.

It was never missing and just more FUD, KnC paid via bitpay to TBF.  Bruno wanted a bitcoin transaction ID and since it was via bitpay TBF did not have one (bitpay do that on purpose so that the receiver gets as little amount of information on the payee as possible).

Just more FUD.

Bitcoin News http://mineforeman.com/ || MinePeon - Bitcoin mining on the Raspberry PI http://mineforeman.com/minepeon/ || MinePeon Wiki http://minepeon.com/ || MinePeon Forums http://minepeon.com/forums/
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 04:17:44 AM

i guess "Bruno" lives there.

fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:03:24 AM

Sorry for the bump

+1 . Shit happens. I'm sure Bruno is allowed to make a mistake as he has been an outstanding member of this forum for a very long time. IF he does have info then so be it and it will come out with time I'm sure. Either way, I've been watching from the sidelines until someone with a sane brain stepped ( blindmayrbitcorn) to see if we can calm both sides.  What is up with that skype chat? Shocked

Ruining someone's life and reputation by a pedophile accusation is the very worst thing that can be done to someone, especially if it is false.
The accuser should be thrown in jail and then have to report as being a sex offender for the rest of his life, just so he can feel what his false accusation has caused.

This is no "shit happens". This is the worst of the worst.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:58:17 AM

Sorry for the bump

+1 . Shit happens. I'm sure Bruno is allowed to make a mistake as he has been an outstanding member of this forum for a very long time. IF he does have info then so be it and it will come out with time I'm sure. Either way, I've been watching from the sidelines until someone with a sane brain stepped ( blindmayrbitcorn) to see if we can calm both sides.  What is up with that skype chat? Shocked

Ruining someone's life and reputation by a pedophile accusation is the very worst thing that can be done to someone, especially if it is false.
The accuser should be thrown in jail and then have to report as being a sex offender for the rest of his life, just so he can feel what his false accusation has caused.

exactly.

2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:09:43 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 10:22:52 AM by 2dogs

~Bruno Kucinskas
Paranoid much?  Nobody is attacking your family - that is all in your head with the other bullshit which you imagine all day long.  Patrick Murck has many important things to do all day - rather than deal with lunatics whose only contribution is to stimulate disorder and outrage.  

[/b]

Exactly right, BlindMayorBitcorn.

What are you trying to do here, TKeenan, hold a kangaroo court on the forum?

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:27:39 AM

That's exactly what people like TKeenan want to do really, believe it or not I've actually seen people usurp entire communities with these kind of tactics, because they pin the blame on the moderators, believe it or not it was actually over a paedophilia accusation as well, the only reason they succeeded was because it was moderator that was getting accused and not just some random member that could get easily banned. I will be watching for this kind of shit, very, very closely, don't give credence to any of these guys who think they can get anything done by spreading bullshit about people. If any of it's true, then it should be reported to the police for investigation, however if it's not, then shut the fuck up on either end and stop trying to destroy a community over it.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:35:40 PM

We all have skin in this game.  Murck is a highly educated guy sitting in the top seat of the effort to advance Bitcoin's cause before the eyes of all of government.  Kicking that guy in the face is a very bad idea.  I don't give a shit about him personally, but he is presently in a position to do the most good for bitcoin. 

True. 

Bruno thinks it is funny to hide behind his keyboard and fling shit around the place to advance his very stupid cause.

If any of it's true, then it should be reported to the police for investigation, however if it's not, then shut the fuck up on either end and stop trying to destroy a community over it.
This pink tutu wearing asshole threatens to spread shit all over the good hard working members of the community because he has a brain defect which causes him to draw bizarre conclusions.  No matter what, when he gets upset he should be allowed to shout 'pedophile' from the hilltops.  He has done this same trick before against another board member and it has caused very serious problems. 

If anyone talks to this dick ever again, I'd think they should be ashamed that they propagate his idiocy. 

Bruno is a freak - and a very dangerous one at that.  Please stay clear of this madman.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:27:47 PM

Sorry for the bump

Please tell me the funny part again where one's reputation is ruined by being accused of being a pedophile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

Then, tell me the funny part where BitPay was not aware of BFL using them to launder in excess of ten million dollars.

Then, tell me the funny part where notables left TBF ONLY because they wanted to explore other options, leaving the venerable Patrick Murck in charge, the same Patrick Murck that was instrumental in fucking up Bitcoinica.

Surely, you guys don't possess the same genes that Bruce Peterson has as he adamently defends BFL's actions, thus defending Patrick Murck, do you? You guys are on the wrong side of the fence in spite of being told otherwise.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:18:30 PM

Sorry for the bump

I agree that making false accusations is something that you very much should not do, however it is not a criminal offense. If someone is making these kind of false claims then they can be held liable for slander/libel (depending on how they made the claims) which is a civil offense. 
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:33:25 PM

paranoia.  You started this war.  If it turns out you made that shit up about Murck - you need to be severely dealt with.  I say you have 24 hours to produce legitimate evidence - or that which they have planned for you and your family was well deserved.  I'll even send them money if someone posts a bitcoin address to support their counterattack on you and your family.  This isn't the first time you came around here yelling "Pedophile".  If it is not true, you are way overdue for being shut down.

Dude, WTF? You may have a point about reckless accusations, but I didn't see Phin even mentioning Murck's family.

Murck has no time at all to waste doing a lawsuit against a psycho.  That is very time consuming and he is busy doing actual work which actually produces some good effect on the system.

Just out of curiosity, can you give some examples of such "actual work"?

People who suggest we allow Bruno to remain in the community can expect a community of high disorder and chaos and lawlessness.  While so many of the bitcoin community love the stupid notion of anarchy - it is merely because they don't really get what that is.

Or could it be you who doesn't really get what it is?

Please stop defending this asshole, stop accepting such horrible behavior, and stop Bruno from ruining the lives of those at the very head of the effort to make bitcoin a great system for all.

Your behavior is worse than Bruno's, as I point out above. False accusations do not ruin lives (unless the state becomes involved). Anyone can post anything about anyone on the Internet. That's a fact that you have to deal with, regardless of much you may fear non-conformance to arbitrary rules (disorder/"chaos"). And you need to prove your contention that Murck is "at the very head of the effort to make bitcoin a great system for all".

I still haven't seen any retraction nor apology which is where we all should start the path to putting this behind us.  Bruno is the lowest form of scum and isn't going to get off this charge by saying: 'they are trying to kill my family".  That is just more bullshit on top of the other bullshit.

You are assuming that he doesn't have the evidence he claims he has, which he says he has now handed over to "the appropriate authorities".

We all have skin in this game.  Murck is a highly educated guy sitting in the top seat of the effort to advance Bitcoin's cause before the eyes of all of government.  Kicking that guy in the face is a very bad idea.  I don't give a shit about him personally, but he is presently in a position to do the most good for bitcoin.

So you want Bitcoin to be approved by "government", I see. Clearly you don't understand what decentralization means (nor what "government" is). You're an obedient order-follower without conscience, correct?

Censorship is never prudent - it is always corrupt.  Let people have their say.  Don't try to control what others think or say.

LOL.  Comments like these are so cute and naive.  You've obviously never had to manage a large number of human beings before.  Painfully obvious.

Its so funny how people like yourself think that only people in power are corrupt.  Its not possible that the myriads of regular people can't also be just as insanely corrupt, and in need of boundaries.

I can only wish upon you the curse of having to manage a large community of people yourself.  So you get to deal with being subjected to the insanity, tinfoil hats, unfounded paranoias, suspicions, and outright lying that comes from the "sheeples".

-B-

So you're saying that censorship is necessary to keep the "sheeples" in line, so that you can "manage" large numbers of them, so that you can feel superior to your fellow human beings. How cute.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: