Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patrick Murck of The Bitcoin Foundation - attacked by a lunatic.  (Read 11025 times)
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 07:47:23 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TKeenan (OP)

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:56:20 PM

I don't believe that being 6' 3 1/2" at 255 lbs is considered obese.
Most vulgar fat pigs who need a shave and a shower also think they are not obese.  Indeed, it is not my definition, but one put forth by your elected officials under the cover of 'CDC'.  Go deal with them if you don't like the label - you fat pig.  As if we needed any definition to figure it out, simply look at the photograph.

Patrick was in advancing Big Door Media's currency endeavors oppose to him just being their lawyer in a state he's not allowed to practice law.

Patrick thought it prudent to put Bitcoinica's bitcoins on the Mt Gox exchange for safe keeping because he and Mark Karpeles were buds at TBF.
These are very interesting allegations.  Maybe people would have listened to you if you brought these charges rather than saying he raped 27 little girls.  But since your accusations were about sex with little girls, the table turned and all can see it is you that is the real kook.  Especially since there are pictures of you prancing about in public in a pink tutu and internet admissions that you enjoy jerking off to tight pussy.  

It is not hard for even dumb people to understand who the freak is.  

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:18:08 PM

Most vulgar fat pigs who need a shave and a shower also think they are not obese.  Indeed, it is not my definition, but one put forth by your elected officials under the cover of 'CDC'.  Go deal with them if you don't like the label - you fat pig.  As if we needed any definition to figure it out, simply look at the photograph.

Patrick was in advancing Big Door Media's currency endeavors oppose to him just being their lawyer in a state he's not allowed to practice law.

Patrick thought it prudent to put Bitcoinica's bitcoins on the Mt Gox exchange for safe keeping because he and Mark Karpeles were buds at TBF.
These are very interesting allegations.  Maybe people would have listened to you if you brought these charges rather than saying he raped 27 little girls.  But since your accusations were about sex with little girls, the table turned and all can see it is you that is the real kook.  Especially since there are pictures of you prancing about in public in a pink tutu and internet admissions that you enjoy jerking off to tight pussy.  

Can't you do better than the obese thingy?

So, I look like a kook. Big deal!

Here's a video of another grown man prancing around like a fuckin' idiot probably pretending he wife has cancer and is only using his website to steal monies from people who donate to his ruse, one was pretending to get to accept bitcoins on his website because Bitcoin is made up of people like you and me and Patrick Murck: Pink Tutu Project: Fighting cancer one tutu at a time

Continue with you this fine thread we both have going here, for I have no issue with me being portrayed as a kook as long as you don't mind being portrayed as one also.
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 10:59:29 PM

Bruno has done a lot of good and had a good reputation and we all knew he was a little quirky.

How can you characterize a person who falsely accuses another of raping 27 girls - ' a little quirky'?  If you dismiss this type of extreme behavior from Bruno as 'quirky' you invite a kind of outrageousness that will cause so much potential to destroy.  Bruno is not 'quirky' he is criminally slanderous and outrageous.  I wish someone would please consider the damage he is causing. 

You quoted the wrong part.  The quote is in past tense and is describing his previous behavior.  My condemnation of his accusations are in present tense in my post. 

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:22:38 PM

You are becoming more and more odious as this thread progresses. Cut your loose, bud

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:24:06 PM

I beg pardon.  I did much better.  What about: "unkempt tutu wearing criminal fat filthy pig slanderer"?  Obesity is the least of your worries buddy.  Have you forgotten the others so fast?  I demand proper credit be given.  Don't slight me by omitting the juicy bits.  

Go stand naked in front of a mirror and then hang your head in shame.  And to think, your mind is even more fucked up than your body.  

You are becoming more and more odious as this thread progresses. Cut your loose, bud
'Odious' is smelly.  How is it that you smell me?  The Interwebs are cool - but not that cool.

"Cut your loose, bud"  - OK.  I'll do it.  Whatever that is.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:29:52 PM

I beg pardon.  I did much better.  What about: "unkempt tutu wearing criminal fat filthy pig slanderer"?  Obesity is the least of your worries buddy.  Have you forgotten the others so fast?  I demand proper credit be given.  Don't slight me by omitting the juicy bits.  

Go stand naked in front of a mirror and then hang your head in shame.  And to think, your mind is even more fucked up than your body.  

'Odious' is smelly.  How is it that you smell me?  The Interwebs are cool - but not that cool.

Are you really Patrick Murck? Or do you have some sort of white knight fantasy where you ride in on a pony and save him from distress? I don't get it.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:34:52 PM

He probably meant loses, as in cut your loses.

Okay, I stood naked in front of mirror and hung my head in shame. Now what?

Oh, and I give you credit for the juicy omissions I somehow forgot to quote. That make you happy now?

BTW, if we keep meeting up like this, people are going to talk about how you're dating a dirty slopping pink tutu donning pig.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:37:25 PM

even nastier insults, even desiring harm to Phin's family.
lol!  Good one.  nastier insults?  Did you mean facts? 

Alleging that a guy is a pedo is some serious business and highly illegal when untrue.  Calling a guy obese is merely factual.  Look at the CDC definition and you will see it is correct to characterize that fat pig as a fat pig. 

'Desires harm to his family'?  Nope.  I never desired anything of the sort.  I just mentioned that is what Murck ought to do to him.  What I desire is that that filthy fat pig roll about in the pig sty that he lives in and suffer from being surrounded by the mud he created. 

Phin is a world class idiot and conspiracy theorist.  Which normally I don't give a fuck about.  But when a good hard working honest man is slandered so profoundly, I am going to splash a little mud back in that direction.  Everyone in this community should also push back when some out of control idiot starts behaving in a manner which upsets the good order.  We can't rely on the courts to do this function.  It is a self-policing environment.  But to defend such a shithead and his behavior is also the work of morons.  Continue as you like.

Right now, that idiot is you

TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:42:06 PM

I doubt it.  He probably meant 'losses'.  But as neither of you passed your third grade spelling class I pretty much figured it out anyway.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:42:57 PM

I doubt it.  He probably meant 'losses'.  But as neither of you passed your third grade spelling class I pretty much figured it out anyway.

It's, like, a meme, you monkey!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:43:43 PM

darnit i'm lossing this battle with u. me try to do beter
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:45:46 PM

That make you happy now?
Nope.  When are we going to get our retraction and unequivocal, unmitigated apology delivered in writing to the honorable Mr. Murck?  I'd be much happier then.  This is, in fact the correct response which is now well overdue.  Could you kindly put remedy to this outstanding bit of unpleasantness?
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:57:14 PM

Are you really Patrick Murck? Or do you have some sort of white knight fantasy where you ride in on a pony and save him from distress? I don't get it.

I don't get it either.  It's perfectly possible to criticise Phin's actions without cheerleading Patrick.  Criticisms of Phin's actions are also more likely to be taken seriously if the dialogue doesn't get side-tracked into personal insults about Phin's weight or personal grooming habits.

Regardless, both sides posting the same thing repeatedly isn't going to be at all productive and it's not going to sway any opinions.

That make you happy now?
Nope.  When are we going to get our retraction and unequivocal, unmitigated apology delivered in writing to the honorable Mr. Murck?  I'd be much happier then.

Who is "we"?  Has Patrick asked for an apology and retraction?  When asked for, the usual procedure is for the retraction and apology to be published in the same media which carried the original statements and not for it to be given privately.  I suspect Phin would have mentioned it if he'd received any communication in this regard.

And seriously, your repeated use of the word "honorable" makes you come across as a complete tosser.  Bitcoin Foundation, its leadership and its role have been contentious since its formation.  Patrick doesn't need to be an "honorable" person in order to be innocent of the particular claim made against him and you trying to portray him as some kind of patron saint of Bitcoin damages your own credibility as well as his.  His role in previous Bitcoin dramas upset a lot of people and was even regarded by some as dishonourable.  Being revisionist doesn't exactly help your - or Patrick's -cause.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:57:52 PM

BTW, if we keep meeting up like this, people are going to talk about how you're dating a dirty slopping pink tutu donning pig.

LOL quote of the year! its like you and him are dating ? LOL

"They will say we're in love, Clarise"

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:04:13 AM

That make you happy now?
Nope.  When are we going to get our retraction and unequivocal, unmitigated apology delivered in writing to the honorable Mr. Murck?  I'd be much happier then.  This is, in fact the correct response which is now well overdue.  Could you kindly put remedy to this outstanding bit of unpleasantness?

Just to make you happy, dear, I'm doing it now, ironically started on it prior to reading your post. It should be done within a couple hours, then sent to him. Will keep you updated, dear.

BTW, what are be doing later this evening after the walk on the beach?

Please accept my apologies if I misspelled any words, four English is hard.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:10:02 AM

Who is "we"?  Has Patrick asked for an apology and retraction?
The crime is against community.  The community is due an apology. 

When a man beats his wife, it is a crime against society.  Even if she forgives him and does not prosecute her civil claim, society still goes for a criminal conviction. 

That fat asshole didn't just screw Mr. Murck, he screws everyone.  Everyone who doesn't demand an apology accepts such behavior and further harms the community.  He should be held to account.  That is all.
TKeenan (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:13:44 AM

I'm doing it now, ironically started on it prior to reading your post. It should be done within a couple hours, then sent to him. Will keep you updated, dear.
This is good news.  Glad to hear it.  Looking forward to the result. 

It might even reestablish a tiny modicum of respect.  However you will still be quite fat.  (notice I didn't say 'obese')
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:32:03 AM

The crime is against community.  The community is due an apology. 

A large section of "the community" regards Bitcoin Foundation and everything it stands for as reprehensible, so to characterise accusations against its leadership as a "crime against community" is beyond hyperbolic.  Many believe the very existence of BF to be a "crime against the Bitcoin community" and the organisation to be rotten to the core.

Now if you had said that Phin often acts impulsively to the point of recklessness when he comes across what he believes is a smoking gun, I would have to agree with you.  An altruistic impulse is still an impulse, and this particular one cannot reflect well on Phin in any way.  His accusations are either baseless - which reflects badly on him - or by not releasing the information he has which supports his assertions he has now become part of the "cover up" - which also reflects badly on him.  Phin's flair for the dramatic has truly bitten him in the ass this time and I suspect no-one is more aware of that than Phin himself.

I'm curious about why you are championing Patrick specifically as any accusations against Patrick reflect also on BF.  If an apology is due to Patrick, one is also due to the Foundation - an organisation whose reputation has already been damaged by the actions of its leaders and whose reputation can only be further damaged by unwarranted allegations against those who replaced them.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 08:14:47 AM

When I commented earlier my position was that Bruno should admit he made up the child molestation nonsense and seek psychological help. Reading his responses on this thread, I've been convinced that he doesn't deserve that kind of patience and understanding, so I apologize for suggesting it. Bruno claimed his "family" was in "danger" and even still didn't try to diffuse the situation by admitting he made up his accusations. Bruno deserves all the mud being slung at him. In fact, I'm now ready to endorse a more realistic option:

If you want to help bitcoin, shoot yourself in the head. 

Let's be realistic here. The main thing Bruno wants is to feel important so he will be remembered. That's why he constantly makes things up and tries to play the hero for "exposing" it. OK, Bruno: When you die a handful of people on a forum will remember you. BUT: If you shoot yourself in the head, far more people will remember you. In fact, perhaps a Phinneaus Gage religion will be founded and for centuries fat priests will grow dumb beards and wear pink tutus. But first you have to shoot yourself in the head.

You will only be remembered as the great man you think you are if you do it while the controversy is hot.

Shoot yourself in the head.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: