Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why was I banned for ten days for posting articles in politics and society?  (Read 6156 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:25:46 AM

I to intend on repaying squall the remaining debt but I need to get things rolling for me in order to do it in the most efficient fashion.  It will be a lot easier to start repaying squall once I have land and an environment to produce music.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 01:36:06 AM

I to intend on repaying squall the remaining debt but I need to get things rolling for me in order to do it in the most efficient fashion.  It will be a lot easier to start repaying squall once I have land and an environment to produce music.

You will never get any land until you believe in yourself and sell your motorcycle to pay squall.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:24:24 PM

I am still awaiting a reply from a staff member as to why I was banned..

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:32:10 PM

We are still awaiting for you to pay off your debt, which is infinitely more important.

Wattda

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:40:42 PM

In my opinion, there is little wisdom in pointing out the splinter in your brother's eye instead of giving careful attention to the beam in your own.

This has been the wisest post I have read concerning the subject matter.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

In my opinion, there is little wisdom in pointing out the splinter in your brother's eye instead of giving careful attention to the beam in your own.
If your seeking wisdom, dank threads are a poor choice. They exist for light entertainment purposes only, nothing else.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:07:20 AM

We are still awaiting for you to pay off your debt, which is infinitely more important.

Are you a staff member?

If your seeking wisdom, dank threads are a poor choice. They exist for light entertainment purposes only, nothing else.

The fact that you feel the need to justify such a thing only shows your fear of higher philosophy.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:21:02 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 09:43:03 AM by Buffer Overflow

Are you a staff member?
No. Just pointing out how maybe you should treat others how you wish to be treated.

The fact that you feel the need to justify such a thing only shows your fear of higher philosophy.

Oh come now dank, let's not pretend we don't both know about our unsaid agreement. You entertain us and we give you the attention you crave in return. It works well, but you need to come up with some new material, I'm starting to get bored.
You've milked the music festival comedy sketch to oblivion now, just getting tiresome. Think of some fresh ideas.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:07:25 PM

So, still awaiting a reply from a staff member as to why I was banned for posting informative articles that challenge the way society perceives existence.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:27:02 PM

Are you a staff member?

Hypocritical that here you stand, deferring and consenting authority to a staff member of a closed, regulated forum.  Remember all those things I had been telling you about your tendency to jump on whatever side of the fence is most convenient for you? ...All those things I had been saying about you contradicting yourself?

Your "higher philosophy" is a bunch of contradictory nonsense, and it only serves the purpose of making you feel better by trying to justify the awful situation you've created for yourself.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:47:14 PM

Hypocritical that here you stand, deferring and consenting authority to a staff member of a closed, regulated forum.

Danks next move will be to play the free speech card.
But this won't work because, as "the joint" correctly pointed out, this forum is closed and regulated and if the staff don't like what you say they can boot you out.
This is no different if you was in my house and if I didn't like what you was saying I would be free to boot you out into the street.

Naturally dank won't see it like this and scream his fake persecution.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:01:44 PM

Wonderful.  And the cycle continues.  Bitcoin leads to private cartels that self regulate those outside of them by the sole discretion of the staff.

Don't like your philosophy?  Ban!  Don't like who you are?  See ya!

Wonderful, governance 2.0.

If you want anyone to take bitcoin seriously, you're going to have to at least respect natural rights of humans as much as the US government.

At least they pretend to have a fair justice system.

If this community cannot respectfully explain why a member who has been active since 2011 was banned for posting articles, why should any member hold trust in this community or pseudo wealthy bitcoin elitists?

What a system that allows an anonymous figure with a large incentive of greed to dictate other equal human being's ability to function with the click of a mouse.

Oroboros

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:12:28 PM

Wonderful.  And the cycle continues.  Bitcoin leads to private cartels that self regulate those outside of them by the sole discretion of the staff.

Don't like your philosophy?  Ban!  Don't like who you are?  See ya!

Wonderful, governance 2.0.

If you want anyone to take bitcoin seriously, you're going to have to at least respect natural rights of humans as much as the US government.

At least they pretend to have a fair justice system.

If this community cannot respectfully explain why a member who has been active since 2011 was banned for posting articles, why should any member hold trust in this community or pseudo wealthy bitcoin elitists?

What a system that allows an anonymous figure with a large incentive of greed to dictate other equal human being's ability to function with the click of a mouse.

Oroboros
Bitcoin != Bitcointalk.org

Naturally dank won't see it like this and scream his fake persecution.
Told ya. Roll Eyes

Your not an anonymous figure dank, we know your name and what you look like?  Huh

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:48:28 PM

The mind of greed is not confounded to sectors.  It is a pattern, a cycle.

Your not an anonymous figure dank, we know your name and what you look like?

I was referring to the anonymous figure that bans people without debate or reason.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:35:52 AM

I'd really like to see a mod commenting on this, because I highly doubt that a user posting an article on a public forum is considered as copyright theft. Can we actually get banned here for quoting an article?

The real reason why dank was banned was because these articles he posted was not entertaining enough. At least all his other threads had high entertainment value. Isn't that obvious? Outside of entertainment, dank is pretty worthless.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:33:14 PM

Love never was worth much money.  It's always been invaluable to me.

kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:29:39 PM

I was banned for 10 days for 'trolling/spamming' for posting the following articles in politics and society:

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/12/36-foods-help-detox-cleanse-entire-body.html
http://earthweareone.com/stanford-scientists-observe-man-travel-out-of-his-body-and-into-space-what-he-saw-was-remarkable/
http://earthweareone.com/new-study-shows-cannabis-does-not-lower-iq-but-drinking-alcohol-does/
http://wakeup-world.com/2012/10/05/eight-ingredients-you-never-want-to-see-on-your-nutrition-label

I think these are the links I posted.

I would like to know why I was banned for presenting informative articles with a link to the source in each one.

At this point it seems to be a form of censorship, directly or not.

I would like to continue posting these articles.  If you feel that they're in the wrong category, you're welcome to move them to a more appropriating category.  I do not see freely speaking of validated, sourced articles on a discussion board as a misuse of the community.

I would appreciate a response addressing the concerns provided.

You know why you were banned - copyright theft. (Fitting crime for a thief.)  I reported all of those posts.

You cannot copy and paste an entire article, even if you post a link back to it.

If you want to post your garbage, post one or two paragraphs, and a link back to the original.  Can't guarantee you won't get banned again though, since your posts never contribute anything to the community.   Undecided
Why would he not be able to link to it? That seems utter bullshit to me.
If you use material from another site you MUST place it between "these tags" and place the source above or under the copied pieces. Nothing wrong with that.
mmo2k14

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:57:57 AM

How to see time of ban account.. i have banned yesterday T.T
"Sorry vpsmmoforall, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ."
this mean i have ban forever?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:05:31 AM

How to see time of ban account.. i have banned yesterday T.T
"Sorry vpsmmoforall, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ."
this mean i have ban forever?

Shocked

For heavens sake. What did you do, moforall?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:42:42 PM

So, still awaiting a reply from a staff member as to why I was banned for posting informative articles that challenge the way society perceives existence.

It's actually called "low quality spamming"

~BCX~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: