Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeds: Currant Tomato & Salad Rocket  (Read 1733 times)
flora_digitalis (OP)

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:23:50 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 12:51:22 PM by flora_digitalis

Ships to all EU countries, but no shipping outside of EU because of possible seed import restrictions, sorry.

This is a small offer for all Bitcoiners who enjoy eating fresh homegrown veg.

I'm offering seed packets for two very easy to grow but also very delicious species:

* Currant Tomato (Solanum pimpinellifolium) (25 Seeds X packet) http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126907678, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanum_pimpinellifolium
* Salad Rocket "Rucula" (Eruca sativa) (50 Seeds X packet)  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruca_sativa

Price: BTC 0.01 0.0025 for one seed packet of both species, shipping included.

Payment: Please pay only after receiving the seeds, since I can't guarantee that I can ship to everyone interested! Pay to BTC address in my signature.

Shipment: Via standard international letter. I'll ship every Monday starting next week - as long as I have seeds available. Ships to all EU countries, but no shipping outside of EU because of possible seed import restrictions.

These seeds are harvested from my own small garden and come with short cultivation instructions. If you are interested, send a PM with a shipping address. This is a one-time special offer on a first come first served basis. I have approx. 20 complete packets (of both species) available.

Since I'm doing this in my limited free time and the main purpose is to foster agricultural activities in the Bitcoin sphere I will send out seeds to anyone interested without controlling for payments. The reason I'm setting a price is that people appreciate the items which hopefully encourages them to really start with cultivation in the coming spring.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:06:51 PM

Thanks to those interested. Smiley

Further packets available.

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:02:12 PM

Still seeds available. >>> PM with shipping address.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:43:20 PM

^

Still available. Shipping to anywhere in the EU. PM me.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:56:08 PM

Available.

Glad to receive any requests.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:37:15 PM

Happy New Year to everyone.

Shamans have forecast 2015 to be the year of the Currant Tomato. Seeds available.

elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:39:27 PM

are the prices the same even though the rate of bitcoin with usd dropped?
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:35:11 PM

Yes. I take a Bitcoin-only perspective. Smiley

The price is symbolic to foster cultivation.

thompete

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

Are you sure ? Because 0.01 BTC is 2$ at the current price, and you say you are adding shipping to that as well.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:50:42 AM

Are you sure ? Because 0.01 BTC is 2$ at the current price, and you say you are adding shipping to that as well.

I'm sure. I'm aware of the exchange rate. I have already bought stamps and EU-wide shipping costs me only 0,80 EUR.

To quote myself:

Since I'm doing this in my limited free time and the main purpose is to foster agricultural activities in the Bitcoin sphere I will send out seeds to anyone interested without controlling for payments. The reason I'm setting a price is that people appreciate the items which hopefully encourages them to really start with cultivation in the coming spring.

I'll ship first.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

Still have some seeds available.

Adjusted price: 0.0025 BTC for both species including shipping

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:38:26 PM

Have any rare seeds? I like rare seeds. Please let me know if you do.
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:40:05 PM

Have any rare seeds? I like rare seeds. Please let me know if you do.

It depends on what counts as rare... Smiley I'll let you know in case I have new seeds from other plants.

Please note that can't ship outside the EU though. Most countries have draconian import laws when it comes to seeds. Embarrassed

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:34:38 PM

Still available.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: