Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development  (Read 90421 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:43:19 PM

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jh7phone

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:12:10 PM

The Great GSX Crash of 2015  Embarrassed

wow I was way too optimistic before! Undecided Sorry everyone, not what I expected... GSX I hold now is zero. I dump them.

Better to cut my loss then become a bagholder. I admit I fucked up & we can learn from our mistakes.

Hold BTC and don't buy some fake coins while someone runs off with your money.

racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:15:00 PM

Why dev abandoned this coin???
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:16:30 PM

Someone is playing around with this coin
pumping it to 35k and now it is back to 10k

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:37:51 AM

From what I understand, and some of this info dates back from recent, to 2 months to back around Thanksgiving, is that yes the coin has been essentially abandoned by the Dev.

An initial investor on the ICO, who from what I last heard still owns a sizable stake (large overall %) of the supply -- and I'd assume no doubt those coins are likely held in Bittrex off market (not on charts).

I dont want to name names and get caught in a hell-storm so I'll just leave it at that. I haven't been paying much attention lately in the Alts Dept- so if theres movement on this coin it may, and very likely is, manipulation by the large ICO investors who own huge amounts of the coin.

With the Dev gone and off on a new project, there wont be any updates, thus the coin will trade sideways and slowly to zero.  Or get delisted due to low/no volume. If Bittrex delists, which its been doing to low volume cryptos, exiting any sizable position will be impossible.

Id say just be wary, as any pump in price would in my eyes be manipulation by stakeholders to simply dump their shares and move on.

Strato   
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:16:49 PM

where u see "premined"Huh this is ico or u are a some kid around?

Haha, exactly. He doesn't understand that the number of coins on the blockchain is the amount sold during the ICO.
Staking coins does not produce produce rewards until a certain block either.

As soon as he mentioned that other Proof of Developer site, immediate RED FLAG showing that he's a troll. That garbage site is a giant wall of FAIL for every coin on there.

Let's get back on track guys. GlowShares still has not dropped below ICO price even with the first round of traders taking profits. Looking GOOOOOOD!

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about? My understanding is this was a 100% premined ICO coin. I have not been following since the beginning, please correct me if that is wrong.

where u see "premined"Huh this is ico or u are a some kid around?

Haha, exactly. He doesn't understand that the number of coins on the blockchain is the amount sold during the ICO.
Staking coins does not produce produce rewards until a certain block either.

As soon as he mentioned that other Proof of Developer site, immediate RED FLAG showing that he's a troll. That garbage site is a giant wall of FAIL for every coin on there.

Let's get back on track guys. GlowShares still has not dropped below ICO price even with the first round of traders taking profits. Looking GOOOOOOD!

Correct, he is just trying to plug his website. Unfortunately for him, he can plug it a thousand times and still no one will care about it.

Can we agree Glowshares dev is anonymous to the public? Because that's a fact..

KRYPTOLOGIST, WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME, DOB, SSN, DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER, HOME ADDRESS, FIRST PET, MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME, AND CREDIT CARD NUMBER??? If you do not post all of the previous information right here in this thread, YOU ARE A DIRTY ANON TROLL

If by "dirty anon troll" you mean hypocrite, I agree. Although he is actually more anon than I am– at least CryptoAsian has my identity– where as "kryptologist" is completely anonymous AND the website he is trying to plug is registered privately as well: https://who.is/whois/https://alt.report

According to their very own website, "there is no in-between, just PASS or FAIL"

Yet I'm the bad guy for providing a smooth ICO that 3x almost immediately and never dropped below ICO price.

I am anonymous because no one cares who I am. No one is investing in me. That is not my website by the way, I just support their cause.

No one said you're a bad guy but anonymous ICOs are questionable. You are anonymous to the public. For some reason people in here are arguing about that. I don't get it, no reason to argue about if you're anonymous to the public or not. It's fact not opinion. It's everyone's own choice to decide if that's a good or bad thing.

I'll just leave this here...

Okay so I was right all along. An anonymous scammer dev from the beginning. Good thing the dev did a PoD right? ROFL

Sad place this crypto scene
jh7phone

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:33:28 PM

Okay so I was right all along. An anonymous scammer dev from the beginning. Good thing the dev did a PoD right? ROFL

Sad place this crypto scene

The rating systems on altcoin websites seem useless now that I look at it. Even Bittrex "Verified Markets" has glowshares in it because it has a 4star + rating from proofofdev.com and is older then 120 days.

Bittrex says the PoD and verified markets provides people a tool to help traders assess the level of risk they are willing to take. So what gives GSX a 5star PLUS+ rating?

How legit is ProofofDev.com? He gave the highest rating ever to a coin that had no wallet development at all, the DEV abandoned it, had an ICO price of 0.00033333 and is now trading at 871 satoshis.

At ProofofDev.com developers pay for full anonymity and won't have their information released to the public unless they approve to do so.

I'm guessing that won't happen even if it's proven scam DEV stays anonymous, we don't even know if he used fake Information to send to ProofofDev.com  Huh

With the Dev gone and off on a new project, there wont be any updates, thus the coin will trade sideways and slowly to zero.  Or get delisted due to low/no volume.

I agree with strato, no one is buying this coin and it will trade towards zero and then enter the coin graveyard.

jh7phone

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:10:06 AM

I guess no one cares that GSX is currently in danger of de-listing on Bittrex? We have until Friday June 19th...

jh7phone

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:24:18 AM

So GSX is delisted from Bittrex... Shocked https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GSX

Who is bagholding GSX & what do you plan on doing with it since no exchange trades it anymore?

Died at a market cap of $636 USD.

malyan

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:38:23 PM

to the bottom

((^_^))
viktoriybliznyk

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

The quotation of the crypto currency is not stable. Especially high volatility was observed right after the coin went to the stock exchanges.
korvd

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

Is coin dead?

The quotation of the crypto currency is not stable. Especially high volatility was observed right after the coin went to the stock exchanges.

Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Someone got a competition for this coin listed on Gate.io earlier today. After reading some things here it seems someone is still trying to get rid of this coin, and that individual(s) seems to have a good relationship with certain exchanges.

sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

The World’s First Blockchain Based Personal Data DApp with over 1m Real ID Verified Users
https://www.ccn.com/the-worlds-first-blockchain-based-personal-data-dapp-with-over-1m-real-id-verified-users/

This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
Blockcity is a DApp (decentralized application) developed by GXS which empowers individuals to take back control of their personal data.  Blockcity acknowledges the value of personal data and its mission is to assist individuals to directly control and monetize their data assets. 

March 13, 2018, is a key milestone for Blockcity. The world’s first blockchain based virtual city witnessed a crucial moment: more than 1 million unique users joined this community with real ID verification. It’s inspiring that this DApp has taken only 2 months to attract so many customers that rapidly recognized Blockcity’s ground breaking functions and ease of use.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

nice information ,glad to read  this project,hope this project will be successful and ill be following it
trocerpadip

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

Now many of these projects are enough. I think that the project can be distinguished only by the quality of the services it provides, which is not present in other projects.
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

the project look good and work well
 Smiley
lingpaskaroun

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

What's technology behind this project, Is it an ERC Token?
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

GXS Projects Progress Report May. 1–7th

Product development
Blockcity & GXS wallet
• Finishes development of OAuth2.0 verification system
• Launches Coinget
• Finishes development of blockcity iOS objective-C version
• More applications will launch soon
• Launches BaaS storage and proof of existence functions
• Finishes development of multiple assets management

PC wallet
• Adds assets management function at account page, supporting asset setup, update, and issuance
• Finishes function adjustment, moves data exchange market to secondary page
• Supports GXS as a payment for transfer and asset management fees

Business & Community Development
• Vincent Huang, founder and CEO of GXChain gave a keynote speech “What on earth GXChain has done to Graphene”. He also noted that GXChain developer platform will be launched in June.
• GXChain developer team meet with Hangzhou government for tech support of simplifying government working procedures.

Blockcity Academy
Data Exchange Service(DES): a service for data exchange, based on GXChain. DES support smart contract, which supports tri-party bookkeeping agreement, and a peer to peer data exchange protocol based on IPFS. The protocol provides reliable, safely, high-throughput data exchange service, and will automatically record the history of data exchange. One can use DES for permanent proof of existence, and data copyright registration.

Blockchain as a Service(BaaS): encapsulation a lot blockchain system API to provide simple and handy service.

https://medium.com/@GXS/gxs-projects-progress-report-may-1-7th-320e7aa6d96d
phasngvx866

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

Can you get that crap out of here and keep the thread on topic? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: