Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development  (Read 90421 times)
glowshares (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:55:46 AM

where u see "premined"Huh this is ico or u are a some kid around?

Haha, exactly. He doesn't understand that the number of coins on the blockchain is the amount sold during the ICO.
Staking coins does not produce produce rewards until a certain block either.

As soon as he mentioned that other Proof of Developer site, immediate RED FLAG showing that he's a troll. That garbage site is a giant wall of FAIL for every coin on there.

Let's get back on track guys. GlowShares still has not dropped below ICO price even with the first round of traders taking profits. Looking GOOOOOOD!

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about? My understanding is this was a 100% premined ICO coin. I have not been following since the beginning, please correct me if that is wrong.

Haha, exactly. He doesn't understand that the number of coins on the blockchain is the amount sold during the ICO.

As soon as he mentioned that other Proof of Developer site, immediate RED FLAG showing that he's a troll. That garbage site is a giant wall of FAIL for every coin on there.

Let's get back on track guys. GlowShares still has not dropped below ICO price even with the first round of traders taking profits. Looking GOOOOOOD!

Correct, he is just trying to plug his website. Unfortunately for him, he can plug it a thousand times and still no one will care about it.

Can we agree Glowshares dev is anonymous to the public? Because that's a fact..

KRYPTOLOGIST, WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME, DOB, SSN, DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER, HOME ADDRESS, FIRST PET, MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME, AND CREDIT CARD NUMBER??? If you do not post all of the previous information right here in this thread, YOU ARE A DIRTY ANON TROLL

If by "dirty anon troll" you mean hypocrite, I agree. Although he is actually more anon than I am– at least CryptoAsian has my identity– where as "kryptologist" is completely anonymous AND the website he is trying to plug is registered privately as well: https://who.is/whois/https://alt.report

According to their very own website, "there is no in-between, just PASS or FAIL"

Yet I'm the bad guy for providing a smooth ICO that 3x almost immediately and never dropped below ICO price.

I am anonymous because no one cares who I am. No one is investing in me. That is not my website by the way, I just support their cause.

No one said you're a bad guy but anonymous ICOs are questionable. You are anonymous to the public. For some reason people in here are arguing about that. I don't get it, no reason to argue about if you're anonymous to the public or not. It's fact not opinion. It's everyone's own choice to decide if that's a good or bad thing.

I'm using a pseudonym and my full name is not available in this thread, on the website, or on the PoD. It's not exactly a secret that I'm anonymous.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:21:01 AM

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about? My understanding is this was a 100% premined ICO coin. I have not been following since the beginning, please correct me if that is wrong.

Correct, he is just trying to plug his website. Unfortunately for him, he can plug it a thousand times and still no one will care about it.

Can we agree Glowshares dev is anonymous to the public? Because that's a fact..

KRYPTOLOGIST, WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME, DOB, SSN, DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER, HOME ADDRESS, FIRST PET, MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME, AND CREDIT CARD NUMBER??? If you do not post all of the previous information right here in this thread, YOU ARE A DIRTY ANON TROLL

If by "dirty anon troll" you mean hypocrite, I agree. Although he is actually more anon than I am– at least CryptoAsian has my identity– where as "kryptologist" is completely anonymous AND the website he is trying to plug is registered privately as well: https://who.is/whois/https://alt.report

According to their very own website, "there is no in-between, just PASS or FAIL"

Yet I'm the bad guy for providing a smooth ICO that 3x almost immediately and never dropped below ICO price.

I am anonymous because no one cares who I am. No one is investing in me. That is not my website by the way, I just support their cause.

No one said you're a bad guy but anonymous ICOs are questionable. You are anonymous to the public. For some reason people in here are arguing about that. I don't get it, no reason to argue about if you're anonymous to the public or not. It's fact not opinion. It's everyone's own choice to decide if that's a good or bad thing.

I'll just leave this here...
glowshares (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:43:26 AM

An anonymous troll with an agenda that involves spreading malware? I wish I could say I'm surprised.

glowshares (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:01:34 AM

Very stable, good job everyone!

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:43:29 AM

Don't let us down with the voting features so that things can get even more interesting.  Cool
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:54:33 AM

Staking begins in 33 hours! get ready  Smiley.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:17:58 AM

Honestly man it makes you look really bad when I look into this. You don't post a link so we can easily check it for ourselves. I go to the same site you do and search alt.report. It tells me there have been no infections but because site is less than 1 month old it is not established and receives a low reputation index. So you only post the section that shows the reputation index. Directly below that you also left out the part that says "No Threats Found: Spam Sources, Windows Exploits, Web Attacks, BotNets, Scanners, Denial of Service, Reputation, Phishing, Proxy, Network" and it is hosted on a trustworthy server. There are absolutely no threats on the website.

It really just shows how you try to paint false pictures for people, which is probably why you got so mad about the whole anonymous developer thing. I'm surprised you went to such lengths to paint a false picture for a grudge you hold again some stranger on the internet. The website is not even mine but I think alt.report are good people so I had to check it out.

Anyone can go look it up for themselves right now: http://www.brightcloud.com/tools/url-ip-lookup.php
glowshares (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:23:27 AM

Don't let us down with the voting features so that things can get even more interesting.  Cool

This is coming too  Grin

glowshares (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:06:57 AM

Good news! The GSX "guided tour with benefits" is just about ready. It's a fun way to teach people about Glowshares, proof-of-stake, and cryptocurrency in general. Using gamification, it keeps users engaged and interested. It also acts as a method of distribution, dispensing small amounts of GSX in exchange for their participation in the referral program and other tasks that have a direct and immediate impact on the coins growth.

NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:38:24 PM

Good news! The GSX "guided tour with benefits" is just about ready. It's a fun way to teach people about Glowshares, proof-of-stake, and cryptocurrency in general. Using gamification, it keeps users engaged and interested. It also acts as a method of distribution, dispensing small amounts of GSX in exchange for their participation in the referral program and other tasks that have a direct and immediate impact on the coins growth.

Brilliant, but I hope the game is more interactive than just pick a card. I don't expect it to be Hearthstone or Starcraft 2 though, hahahah!  Grin

LazerPanther

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:53:31 PM

Brilliant, but I hope the game is more interactive than just pick a card. I don't expect it to be Hearthstone or Starcraft 2 though, hahahah!  Grin

Can't wait for it!
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:16:51 PM

Block #6188 only a few more before staking starts.

Price is doing nicely.

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:42:07 AM

Block #6188 only a few more before staking starts.

Price is doing nicely.

It seems people have been following me @AlphaProMega and taking my advice on #GSX, I'm glad we're having this tremendous growth and I'm sure we're only just scratching the surface! The potential of this coin is immensely outstanding!  Cheesy

notlogic

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:28:36 AM

It seems people have been following me @AlphaProMega and taking my advice on #GSX, I'm glad we're having this tremendous growth and I'm sure we're only just scratching the surface! The potential of this coin is immensely outstanding!  Cheesy

I realize you think shameless self-plugging is important, but I'd appreciate if you showed a little shame and took less credit for the GSX investors' decision to support this endeavor.

The Glowshares team have developed a quality currency and have been professionally engaged with the community. They deserve all the credit for this.
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:11:51 AM

I realize you think shameless self-plugging is important, but I'd appreciate if you showed a little shame and took less credit for the GSX investors' decision to support this endeavor.

The Glowshares team have developed a quality currency and have been professionally engaged with the community. They deserve all the credit for this.

It's a team effort but I completely agree with you and I hate to think you misunderstood my previous post. Regardless, here comes the staking block, only about 80 left to go! So excited!  Grin

I Can't wait to start voting, imagine how gorgeous this wallet and how amazing the coin's features will be in a couple of months with all the input people will have and the voting that will one day start here and continue on to be a part of our political systems until we can finally have a resource based economy and do away with pointless mundane jobs, money and destruction and have real progress for humanity like The Zeitgeist Movement and The Venus Project advocate!  Cheesy Thank God for the Blockchain technology and the innovation we have through it! ♥

NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:39:42 AM

About 10 minutes to start staking, so excited!  Cheesy

NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:57:55 AM

It has begun! YEAH!  Grin

LazerPanther

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:35:38 AM

It has begun! YEAH!  Grin

Finally!!! Thanks for the image
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:32:49 AM

glowshares
I'm using a pseudonym and my full name is not available in this thread, on the website, or on the PoD. It's not exactly a secret that I'm anonymous.

Your thread consisting of mainly insider pals screams obvious scam as does the laughably obvious sells on the exchange.
glowshares (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:38:57 AM

glowshares

Your thread consisting of mainly insider pals screams obvious scam as does the laughably obvious sells on the exchange.

Step 1: Buy GSX at ICO

Step 2: Instant profit

Sorry you missed out, better luck next time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: