Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING/SELLING bitcoins! Multiple payment methods accepted!  (Read 1725 times)
Lawlerrday (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:07:49 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 09:30:27 AM by Lawlerrday

Hello, everyone! I am purchasing btc @bitstamp rate, and I am selling btc @bitstamp+1% to +10% depending on payment method

I accept the following methods:

BUYING
-Paypal (doubt ill get to use this until i gain some trust)
-Moneygram
-Walmart2Walmart
-Most reload packs (Vanilla reload, GreenDot Moneypak, PayPal Cash card, Netspend Reload, etc.)
-Cash Deposit(if during bank business hours)

SELLING
-PayPal (only if you're extremely trusted and to my discretion)
-Walmart2Walmart
-Moneygram
-Western Union
-Visa/Mastercard/Amex Gift Cards
-Vanilla Reload
-GreenDot Moneypak
-Cash Deposit (Chase or Bank of America)
-Cash in mail
-Local trade (Los Angeles, CA)

***IF YOU PLAN ON PURCHASING FROM ME USING A RELOAD PACK/GIFT CARD YOU MUST PURCHASE IN CASH AND BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A PHOTO OF RECEIPT AND RELOAD PACK***
Sorry, but I'm not going to risk any of my accounts to get locked up because stolen or purchased with credit card/debit card (chargeback) reload packs. Its just safer this way even though its not 100% irreversible. And please keep in mind that I will be purchasing the reload packs once a trade is offered and in the process of getting completed ( I can provide card and receipt of you wish)so there will be a delay when redeeming the codes(for example, vanilla reloads have a 30 min delay upon purchase, etc.) so don't be saying I'm a scammer because I already warned you about delay.

Also, if you are purchasing from me via cash in mail/walmart2walmart/MG/WU, do not expect me to send the bitcoins until i get the cash in my hands. Unless I have completed several trades with you and I feel I trust you enough for me to send you the coins prior to receiving cash

IF I AM PURCHASING BTC FROM YOU
-I Don't mind sending first if you are extremely trusted (Sr. Member/Hero Member/Legendary) with green trust
-All others are expected to send first

IF YOU ARE PURCHASING BTC FROM ME
-You send payment first, and I will send btc once I pick-up/confirm payment is legit.
-If you pay with moneygram or western union, I am willing to split the fee with you depending on how much it is/how much btc you purchase
-You pay the fees for the reload cards
-Once again, I will only send first if you are extremely trusted (Sr. Member/Hero Member/Legendary) with green trust

I am open to accepting other payment methods, just send me a PM or post on this thread and we'll work something out.

ESCROW?
Sure, why not. But you pay the fees and I prefer not to so I can do quick transactions, but I'm open to escrow if you absolutely can't trust me, and I PREFER TO USE A TRUSTED ESCROW FROM HERE AND NOT AN ESCROW FROM A DIFFERENT SITE.

As for minimum amount to purchase, I usually will accept most amounts you throw at me unless it's ridiculously small like 0.0001xxxx btc or something like $2.50. I'll accept anything from $10 to all my btc. Just send me a pm or post on this thread.

Last but not least, Yes, I know I am a noobie and yes I know its going to be difficult to get started off here, but I don't mind the rough start in the beginning =)
I'm sure once i get the ball rolling and can prove that I can be trusted, then it will be all good.

Thanks for checking out my thread, hopefully we can do business together

If I don't respond to your post on my thread or PM please email me at lawlerrday@gmail.com or contact me on Skype lawlerrday@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Also, please note that since I am a noobie, I am limited on how many messages/posts every hour, so please be patient. Either e-mail me or Skype me for a quicker response.

AVAILABLE BTC FOR SALE
9BTC

AVAILABLE FUNDS TO PURCHASE
$1500

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:18:57 AM

I'm not interested in buying BTC at the moment, but allow me to advise you and others who might want to trade, to always use escrow. I've read the threads of a few of them and they do it for free, so there is no reason not to take that precaution.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:28:04 AM

Yes, I know I am a noobie and yes I know its going to be difficult to get started off here, but I don't mind the rough start in the beginning =)
I'm sure once i get the ball rolling and can prove that I can be trusted, then it will be all good.

We were all born newbies into this forum one day...  Smiley
good luck!
Lawlerrday (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:18:43 AM

Yes, I know I am a noobie and yes I know its going to be difficult to get started off here, but I don't mind the rough start in the beginning =)

We were all born newbies into this forum one day...  Smiley
good luck!

Thanks! I'm going to need it =)
Lawlerrday (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:42:40 AM

I'm not interested in buying BTC at the moment, but allow me to advise you and others who might want to trade, to always use escrow. I've read the threads of a few of them and they do it for free, so there is no reason not to take that precaution.

Updated my thread. Thanks.
Ukrso

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:13:10 AM

I am a new. I will find more about this and sellect items.We exchange after.Good luck!
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4623

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:31:47 AM

If you're willing to sell at BitStamp rate, I'd be interested in purchasing between $1000 and $1500 worth of bitcoins.

What payment method do you prefer?  I have both Chase and Bank of America branches nearby, so I can do cash deposit to either one (or both) if you like.  I'm also willing to send the cash in mail (or a U.S. postal money order which can be cashed at any post office if you prefer).

If you're not willing to send first, then we'll have to use an escrow provider.  I'm willing to work with any of the top eight providers on the following list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

Specifically, thats:
  • John K.
  • escrow.ms
  • OgNasty
  • Tomatocage
  • monbux
  • Maidak
  • Dabs
(and of course myself)  Wink

If we're going to use an escrow provider, then we can choose a provider that offers free escrow service or we can split the escrow fee.

Let me know if you're interested.
Lawlerrday (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:19:52 AM

If you're willing to sell at BitStamp rate, I'd be interested in purchasing between $1000 and $1500 worth of bitcoins.

What payment method do you prefer?  I have both Chase and Bank of America branches nearby, so I can do cash deposit to either one (or both) if you like.  I'm also willing to send the cash in mail (or a U.S. postal money order which can be cashed at any post office if you prefer).

If you're not willing to send first, then we'll have to use an escrow provider.  I'm willing to work with any of the top eight providers on the following list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

Specifically, thats:
  • John K.
  • escrow.ms
  • OgNasty
  • Tomatocage
  • monbux
  • Maidak
  • Dabs
(and of course myself)  Wink

If we're going to use an escrow provider, then we can choose a provider that offers free escrow service or we can split the escrow fee.

Let me know if you're interested.

i think i can help you out with this, no need for escrow, I can send first. If you don't mind, can you PM me in the morning and lets talk about the details and complete this trade, its super late here and I'm falling asleep on my laptop might send you the wrong amount in btc lol. More than likely I'll probably take cash in mail/money order but i don't know if theres a limit on money orders. Damn these 6 minute delays for posts
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:15:39 PM

- snip -
If you don't mind, can you PM me in the morning and lets talk about the details
- snip -

PM sent.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:37:58 PM

Lawlerrday locked up my cash in negotiation and delays for 36 hours so I couldn't buy from anyone else.

We agreed on an exchange rate and both stated that we would honor that exchange rate even if the BitStamp rate changed.

I was told I would receive the bitcoins on the evening of 2014-11-11.

it is now morning of 2014-11-12 and the BitStamp rate has increased (meaning I can no longer get as good of a deal from anyone else).  Meanwhile, Lawlerrday never sent the bitcoins and is not responding to any PM.

Since it is possible that something unexpected came up last night that prevented him from sending me the bitcoins and that he may not yet be awake this morning, I will remove this message and my negative feedback on his trust page if he returns today and honors his original agreement.
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 06:13:41 PM

Lawlerrday locked up my cash in negotiation and delays for 36 hours so I couldn't buy from anyone else.

We agreed on an exchange rate and both stated that we would honor that exchange rate even if the BitStamp rate changed.

I was told I would receive the bitcoins on the evening of 2014-11-11.

it is now morning of 2014-11-12 and the BitStamp rate has increased (meaning I can no longer get as good of a deal from anyone else).  Meanwhile, Lawlerrday never sent the bitcoins and is not responding to any PM.

Since it is possible that something unexpected came up last night that prevented him from sending me the bitcoins and that he may not yet be awake this morning, I will remove this message and my negative feedback on his trust page if he returns today and honors his original agreement.

marcchernandez -a known scammer who scammed Segvec & ghibly79- just added me on Skype, but you can see the name of the Skype account is Lawlerrday Lawl:

Old scammer came back with a new account.
bob4btc

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:47:02 PM

Some users are recommending escrow.
Do you accept and if yes how do I use it ?
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:52:03 PM

Some users are recommending escrow.
Do you accept and if yes how do I use it ?

Did you not see the posts above? I wouldn't deal with this user escrow or no escrow. He is a confirmed scammer and I'm sure he will try and find a way to scam even with escrow being used.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: