Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2016, 06:47:52 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Sale] Nvidia 8800 GTX. works for mining not much else.  (Read 1807 times)
Skratch

Activity: 6

spendin most r lives livin in a squatta's paradise

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 11:17:37 PM

I have a spare 8800 gtx laying around here that is really no use to me after I upgraded, I was going to put it up on eBay but I figured I'd try here first. It is really no good for gaming (well long term gaming) as it has had some damage from overheating and will eventually end up with a BSOD if the gaming gets too intense. Im thinking its most likely a VRAM prob cuz it only seems to have a problem with 3d rendering. Anyways it works fine for mining and I would keep it just to mine 24/7 but out of all the mobos i have laying around NONE have a PCIe slot so im just gonna get rid of it. Im not looking for much because its really only good for mining or watching movies.
anyone interested?

Donations or spare change?
144rpgCWsHLvjDyGKwNjK3j5QEDi4Q5oV1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.