Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:31:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROJECT FOR SALE][ANN] Boardcoin - 30 Top Niche Crypto Boards, 1 BOARD = $0.1  (Read 19637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:24:36 AM

What about adding Latin America, Africa and Asia?

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:34:25 AM

THAT'S RACIST BOARD

Why no forum for countries other than Australia, North America or Europe?
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:36:21 AM

There is BLackmagic.... Wink

I ♥ Crypto!
flippina

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:37:02 AM

THAT'S RACIST BOARD

https://i.imgur.com/DKYQ9Fh.png
Boardcoindev (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:44:28 AM

Thank you for the suggestion, I will have this added. As the interest in the concept and the forums grow in size, we as a community will expand to more niche areas.

In regards to the issues over a single graphic used being similar to a recent scam coins,  here is a full disclosure;

Money has already been invested to bring this concept to life, some of that was the purchase of graphics with the design being done by a third party.  The similarities end there, I have no further connection to any other coin as stated on my POD 5+ rating on the Crypto Asian website.

Many coin devs engage a third party graphics designer, this is an unfortunate (but small) error.  If I had any connection to EQX I would have ensured to use different graphics!  Smiley

I understand this is something that will attract trolls and FUD, and I am happy not to moderate most posts in order to provide a balanced thread.  Any that cross a line will be deleted however.

************ICO IS NOW LIVE ON C-CEX*************

https://c-cex.com/?p=board-btc

Crypto-in-tha-blood

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:44:50 AM

THAT'S RACIST BOARD

LOL.  Any opportunity to scream racism
Don Flamenco

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:47:24 AM

That's hilarious.
LovSan

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:53:14 AM

Thank you for the suggestion, I will have this added. As the interest in the concept and the forums grow in size, we as a community will expand to more niche areas.

In regards to the issues over a single graphic used being similar to a recent scam coins,  here is a full disclosure;

Money has already been invested to bring this concept to life, some of that was the purchase of graphics with the design being done by a third party.  The similarities end there, I have no further connection to any other coin as stated on my POD 5+ rating on the Crypto Asian website.

Many coin devs engage a third party graphics designer, this is an unfortunate (but small) error.  If I had any connection to EQX I would have ensured to use different graphics!  Smiley

I understand this is something that will attract trolls and FUD, and I am happy not to moderate most posts in order to provide a balanced thread.  Any that cross a line will be deleted however.

************ICO IS NOW LIVE ON C-CEX*************

People on C-Cex asking questions, are you a son of maharaja and will you make all investors rich? Cheesy

Boardcoindev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:15:44 AM

People on C-Cex asking questions, are you a son of maharaja and will you make all investors rich? Cheesy

FUD and trolling is what I expected going on crypto history, it will be ignored for the most part unless valid claims are raised.

Currently in discussions to add to the team to help with promotion and marketing.
Framauro

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:12:43 AM

everything looks great, but the excitement is gone without mining. Most of us are miners give us some POW Tongue
Boardcoindev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:19:28 AM

everything looks great, but the excitement is gone without mining. Most of us are miners give us some POW Tongue

POS only suits this coin much better with the planned usage.

We don't want miners with large farms of ROI'ed equipment to be able to mine and dump at any price, the aim is to try and peg each coin (various methods as per the ANN) to as close to $0.10 as possible and POS suits this model better.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:30:53 AM

when are you launching ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Boardcoindev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:35:04 AM

when are you launching ?

It is now live on C-CEX.  Smiley

Boardcoindev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:41:43 AM

Twitter is now active, please follow and retweet

https://twitter.com/Boardcoin

Constant updates and development will occur during ICO phase, those doubting this coins authenticity will be shown otherwise.

LovSan

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:43:30 AM

From all ideas to marry crypto with existing media/instruments like: twitter (xbot), youtube (vidio), ads (craig), facebook (synereo), forums (board) I like two last the most. When are you planning to release test version?

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:49:29 AM

We don't want miners with large farms of ROI'ed equipment to be able to mine and dump at any price, the aim is to try and peg each coin (various methods as per the ANN) to as close to $0.10 as possible and POS suits this model better.

No you want all the coins to yourself so you can sell them through your ICO.  Plain and simple.

All you want is some easy BTC.  Just admit it.

These damn ICO's for worthless coins are getting ridiculous.

You'll meet the conditions of the ICO terms, working wallet, blah blah blah.  C-Cex will release the BTC to you and pocket their fee without any concern for what happens next.

The coin might get a small pump.  Just enough to attract some more naive investors.  The coin will be dumped and slowly descend into the neverland of worthless altcoins.  None of the promises will be realized and investors trying to get some of their investment back will find that there are no buyers for their coins.

But hey, you got your BTC.  And that was the plan all along.

Next
Boardcoindev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:54:04 AM

From all ideas to marry crypto with existing media/instruments like: twitter (xbot), youtube (vidio), ads (craig), facebook (synereo), forums (board) I like two last the most. When are you planning to release test version?

Thanks for the positive statement.

There should be forums up and running before in some version before ICO closes, to show this is real.

No you want all the coins to yourself so you can sell them through your ICO.  Plain and simple.

All you want is some easy BTC.  Just admit it.

These damn ICO's for worthless coins are getting ridiculous.

You'll meet the conditions of the ICO terms, working wallet, blah blah blah.  C-Cex will release the BTC to you and pocket their fee without any concern for what happens next.

The coin might get a small pump.  Just enough to attract some more naive investors.  The coin will be dumped and slowly descend into the neverland of worthless altcoins.  None of the promises will be realized and investors trying to get some of their investment back will find that there are no buyers for their coins.

But hey, you got your BTC.  And that was the plan all along.

Next

Ridiculous accusation, as per the previous reply there will be evidence of the forums before the ICO closes, this is being worked on right now and results should be evident within a week.

People having access to near free mining kills coins, the "proof of work" in this coin will be the forums and advertising being sold for BOARD.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:54:22 AM

Seems ill put little something on this one,
but guys flaming IPO/ICO  and all the Intial family, keep that in mind that you can exit from any coin anytime, but if your greed doesnt let you, well its your call
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:35:26 AM

LOL
Here we go again. Doesnt mean I wont be picking up this  Cool

Edit: But that 10% held by a 'trusted' person doesnt compute.
Will definitely deter investors
Drop it to 3%.

Boardcoindev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:55:15 PM

News regarding forum creation upcoming.

ICO sale terms updated in ANN too, as the previous statement was a little unclear regarding 14/28 day period.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: