Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BYTECENT DISASTER  (Read 19869 times)
astraeg

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:08:34 AM

There is very little selling or buying. It comes down to trying to do things differently. Bytecent is only on one exchange, it has no thread on here, it is not hyped, it has a small dev team and small community. But it is promising. The aim of Bytecent is to be easy to use and mine for your uncle or aunt. Download, install, mine. Buy direct with fiat, bypass BTC and exchanges. It is a sleeper for sure and is available on hundreds of download sites. People new to cryptocurrencies will start to find it. Give it time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:33:23 AM

There is very little selling or buying. It comes down to trying to do things differently. Bytecent is only on one exchange, it has no thread on here, it is not hyped, it has a small dev team and small community. But it is promising. The aim of Bytecent is to be easy to use and mine for your uncle or aunt. Download, install, mine. Buy direct with fiat, bypass BTC and exchanges. It is a sleeper for sure and is available on hundreds of download sites. People new to cryptocurrencies will start to find it. Give it time.

That is a simpleton explanation. Fact is that:

a) The community is too small to support the coin and its price, so it will become a dead coin before it reaches ANY target audience outside of crypto.

b) Too many people simple hate/dont trust/don't like IE, in the crypto world. Viscerally so  in many cases which, to me, it's only related, bottom line, to racism.

c) The mining irregularities have plagued the project from the start. It already has more than double the amount of coins -all for free- that it had when the ICO ended. Since there hasn't been any costs attached to that completely irregular amount of coins mined, logically, the price goes down. In fact, everything being equal, since there are currently more than double the number of coins than there were at the end of the ICO, the price has basically halved. Which makens sense since there has not been ANY progress whatsoever in the project since.

d) That banning shit IE has enacted of some countries/areas have been an exercise in futility that has (rightfully) enraged even people that were initially supporters of the project. The problem of over/mining -while most people cannot get hardly any coins mined in their regular computers/laptops- stinks to high heaven... even in IE and his closest friends are not benefiting. Someone is still gaming the system so to speak and getting tens of thousands of coins AND dumping them in the market, hence the downfall in the price.

All these problems will not be solved by a few people here and there, MAYBE, downloading the wallet and MAYBE, starting mining at home -to no avail, for no coins, practically, can be mined on a regular computer/laptop. So those people will dump the shit and promise themselves not to ever participate in such absurd games for pennies for constant aggravation. It will damage not just BYC but also the alts in general and the whole crypto world.

But just a little because, really, no one of any significance knows what BYC is of have ever pretended to become.

It will be a sad, pathetic side show within a couple of weeks. At the most.
BTCbtcLOVE

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:47:03 PM

Very clever thinking Barabbas, i agree with you, just do not understand that someone is constantly selling BYC, at this low price, it somehow does not look well at all, no one has calculated that it sold at seems to me the lowest price, think about that people. ..
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:26:47 PM

Hey barabbas..
http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/362/barabbas-aka-josede-vega2009-aka-jose-de-vega

btw. do NOT download and install latest web-installer wallet. It's full of ad-wares.
Another FAIL presented as awesome thing!

So far we have..
- closed souce wallet (with ad-warez!)
- not existing promised mac and linux wallet
- closed source miner (but that's kinda ok if we want that PoM idea)
- closed/moderated forum
- closed group on closed/moderated forum
- closed explenations with no facts
- closed...

too much closed.. I want to help you IE but you are to much closed!
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:43:30 PM

Hey barabbas..
http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/362/barabbas-aka-josede-vega2009-aka-jose-de-vega

btw. do NOT download and install latest web-installer wallet. It's full of ad-wares.
Another FAIL presented as awesome thing!

So far we have..
- closed souce wallet (with ad-warez!)
- not existing promised mac and linux wallet
- closed source miner (but that's kinda ok if we want that PoM idea)
- closed/moderated forum
- closed group on closed/moderated forum
- closed explenations with no facts
- closed...

too much closed.. I want to help you IE but you are to much closed!

Oh well, to be expected from IE... those personality peculiarities that have brought him so much success in crypto.

It is true that Johnny Bravo (under his orders, of course) invited me to a debate on his YouTube audio stream with him and IE to "clear the air on some misconceptions about Bytecent".... well, here's the invitation in it's totality:

Hello
« Sent to: barabbas on: Today at 04:28:45 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Hello Barabbas,

I am also known as Johnny Bravoo of The Bytecent Weekly Update. I was wondering if you would be interested in coming on our show with Iconic Expert? Now before you get the idea this is a "Grudge Match" type of podcast this is more to clear the air on some misconceptions about Bytecent. It will be a civil conversation where both of you guys can ask each other questions and clear the air without a bunch of people fudding on forums. I can personally say some of the misconceptions is about his personality in general. He is someone that genuinely is doing great things to make Bytecent the best crypto around and helping crypto in general by changing the public view. He has many critics for all the wrong reasons and we cannot make most of those critics happy. We would like the opportunity to clear up some misconceptions you may have. Unlike the ones with hate in their hearts for whatever reason, I do recognize you are a reasonable person that can have a one on one conversation to have a better understanding of what is going on. As the shows producer I am asking you to come on and I know for a fact IE has no ill will towards you.

IE is the lead developer of Bytecent but it is not IE alone. We have a great team in place with great ideas. We also have successful business people as well as some of the best crypto minds around. In the next few months we will be doing things outside of the normal crypto bubble.

We all agree crypto is headed in the wrong direction in many ways. The scams have changed and become more elaborate. Many good coins are suffering because of the "coin of the month" mentality that really needs to stop. We are interested in showing you that Bytecent is far from a disaster and some of the things we have in the works to improve crypto.

Please PM me back and let me know if you are interested so we can do a schedule to come on.

Thank you,
JB

And here is my response to it, verbatim:

Re: Hello
« Sent to: KryptoKings on: Today at 09:07:19 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Hi KryptoKings,

Thank you for your offer, I appreciate it. And yes, as you say and IE knows very well, there's no hate at all in me, never was. But I am going to decline your offer because I don't believe there's anything positive that would come out of it and, certainly, there's no misconceptions about IE's personality on my part. I am not going to pretend I know him thoroughly but that is not going to change through a radio conversation, therefore it would be pointless. I do know his shortcomings when it comes to his "job" as a dev, all of them due to his personality flaws. But I don't want to dwell on it and, like I said, it would be totally pointless since he is not going to work out those flaws and I am not going to change my opinion. I know that for a radio aficionado this will sound a bit weird but I don't believe spoken words can change anything of this nature; only actions would. Actions IE is unwilling to take -due to those personality flaws- and that have put him in the absurd position of seeing his project dissolve itself into a minimal side show. Bytecent is not going anywhere but down, as I have posted. It was a disaster on launch, IE continued looking to the other side through the absolute mess of the rigged (not necessarily by him, mind you) mining for weeks on end, and continues beyond messy with arbitrary banning of areas, regions, countries, that serve no purpose because the coin's float continues getting fatter and fatter way, way beyond what he promised. It has no solution. And no amount of "doing" will salvage the project at this level, for the simple reason that no one cares about it. No one in crypto and no one outside of crypto. The absence from these forums and the banning of criticism in CoinBlab is just the shot to the head that any coin looking for people's adoption needed, even if the other flaws wouldn't have existed and everything would have gone on schedule. The two combined, well... but you are a believer, probably because it serves to justify your own hobby within a hobby I don't know, so no amount of convincing will result in any progress with you, therefore all this is nothing but an exercise in futility.

On an additional side, you can tell IE that saving the dat file in his wallet doesn't save the wallet at all. I know because I have done it and I am unable to recoup some 250 BYC that I had in it. That's just another side of the mess that the whole project is.

So, as you can clearly see, talking about these things and recording it, will not be positive for anyone at all. And I don't want to be debated, for ages on end, by idiots in forums full of hatred, racist or otherwise, interpreting at their whim my spoken words. There's nothing to gain from it. For anyone.

I'm sure both you and IE will understand.

And, by the way, I am now interested in a new project that really brings digital currencies to the masses and is mined, FAIRLY, by everyone from their smart phones. Call it the evolution of what Bytecent could have been and never will be. Hopefully we will get the money to bring it to the mature level.

Thanks again for your kind offer and best to you and IE.

B

So those who might be interested (maybe half a dozen, tops?) can draw their own conclusions... away from the peculiar glasses tinted at will of IE.

There's no upside on anything connected with IE anymore. That battle was lost a (crypto) long time ago.
MRZIM BYC

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:32:38 PM

no koment...
BTCbtcLOVE

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:42:48 PM

very worrying, is this really happened!?
BTCbtcLOVE

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:31:40 PM

I am convinced that there is a GPU miner and it uses IE and his team, maybe more GPU miners or modified CPU miners software, as someone already wrote before! Just pay attention to the reduced number of chains, only once at one time, the number of chains is reduced 10x! Excuse me, but it is impossible to contend with diff, it is not rational! It can not happen in one moment, just a moment !!! Is it a software bug or something else, we know who knows the answer to this question ...The people of Serbia have IE pointed to some problems, so that he is ``democratically`` bann, the entire region, so that they can not mining more than 60 minutes,no matter how many coins are purchased or have in the wallet,  which is unjust and undemocratic, though none of them were guilty or why, but he ignored the problem and hides the problem still, and i think that is superminer was his man, or perhaps he himself ...and i believe that a large number of chains IE directed towards to you and his team, so that they take a large number of chain stores, and also mining a large number of coins, and everyone else is 10x less, and i know that he can do so !!!

And that, when counting on the mining calculator, i'm supposed to have 7 coins for 10 days! However, i get 3 coins in 10 days on fx-8350 ... Is now not the calculator is not accurate !?

Not trying to be smart, everything was satisfactory and promising to before approximately 20 days! No one can convince me, that the number of chains can be reduced in one minute, second, it is not accidentally, but prepared ...

I hate scams, and i can not agree more with that!

And do not listen to what they say LionOfNarnia, JohnnyBravoo and others like them, because they are part of a team, and benefit from this project of course! Honestly i would like to make the project successful, but in this way will not be able, when IE works unfair! Cheat with the number of chains, PPS, etc., it's horrible! I do not know whether 200 people mining the coin or less than that, just because of the obvious scams ... He bann one whole regin, which means to hate this country and the people who live in it, and has not answered why such injustice done, or that will be corrected, if the error !? I hope that he will understand that needs to fix what's broken, and restore the byc in his place, between successful coins! Let IE solve the problem and we will be with him and fight for this coin...
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:00:43 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 08:13:45 PM by Bojcha

You know nothing! Cheesy

IE explained chains, mining, wallets, ad-ware, so many times, ... i dont know where but he is Cheesy
Even those small explenations from him are without single fact! Just like in that post.. no single fact! And someone call that "pwnage" I can say for anyone that is like this or like that, but would i be right without proper proof?

Time will tell.

Johnny, dream me tonight. Kiss.
BytecentTrader

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:17:52 AM

Barabbas, Jose De Vega, or whatever your name is. If Bytecent is the disaster you claim it to be, why don't you move on to something else? IE is spot on about you. I am not going to take crypto advice from an out of work actor that is older than my grandfather. http://www.josedevega.com If we want advice about Spanish soap operas we will ask you, other than that shut the fuck up already. You are undoubtedly desperate for attention and you are way too old to be trolling like this.
BytecentTrader

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:25:12 AM

http://www.josedevega.com/images/Resume.png
BTCbtcLOVE

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:15:48 PM

It seems to me that the situation with mining byc improved since yesterday, now that calculated in mining calculator, numbers matching, if you had been a mistake, it seems that it is now better! I respect this and give their support for this work, let them continue like this!
     As you can see, i do not speak anything that is not true, but commend what is ok!
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:30:31 PM

This is why you should be supporting #Bytecent:

(announced yesterday)

http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/368/bytecent-special-announcement

Hello All!

When developing Bytecent, I wanted to create a cryptocurrency that is user-friendly from mining to buying. Two months ago, we revolutionized the way cryptocurrencies are mined, and two months later people are still able to solo mine without the need of complex configurations or special equipment.

We felt that for Bytecent to be successful not only does mining need to be easy, but buying Bytecent also needs to be easy. We spent weeks talking with payment providers around the world and evaluating different systems. We also had to consult with our attorney regarding the legality of what we wanted to do. Today I am happy to announce Bytecent is the first cryptocurrency that has over 40 payment options in 200 countries! ( http://www.bytecent.com/buy.php ) No longer will you first have to buy Bitcoin before being able to buy Bytecent! In less than 10 minutes, you can buy Bytecent and have it sent directly to your Bytecent address without all of the hassle associated with buying cryptocurrencies.

In addition to the above, we wanted to offer unique payment options for our customers in North America. Customers, who are located in North America will be able to buy Bytecent using prepaid gift cards from Subway, CVS Pharmacy, Burger King, Dollar General. Shell, Cirlce K, and oBucks. So if you have gift cards laying around, you can now instantly redeem your gift cards for Bytecent!!!

This is just the beginning for Bytecent, and later today we will be recording a special edition of the Bytecent Weekly Update. We will discuss our new payment options, and announce another exciting project coming in a few weeks.

I want to thank the Bytecent community for your continued support and all your hard hard!!!

Best,
IE

& (posted an hour ago)

http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/379/bytecent-direct-buy

Hello all!

Yesterday I announced you could now buy Bytecent with over 40 different payment methods in over 200 countries. ( http://www.bytecent.com/buy.php ) Buying Bytecent takes less than 10 minutes from start to finish, and you do not have to create an account to place an order. Your Bytecent are sent instantly once your payment is complete; it does not get any simpler than that!

Furthermore, if you want to quickly buy another coin and you do not have Bitcoin, you can first buy Bytecent, sell Bytecent for Bitcoin, and then buy the coin you are interested in. Bytecent makes the perfect "gateway" coin.

For the first 24 hours, we had over two dozen orders placed, nearly depleting our reserve of coins purchased on Monday. Surprisingly most of the coins purchased were not immediately cashed in for Bitcoins. Each day we will be purchasing Bytecent in bulk to replenish our coin reserve to fulfill orders through our direct buy service.

Here is the full list of payment options:

AstroPayCard
Bitcoin
Boleto
Burger King Gift Card
CashU
CherryCredits
Circle K Gift Card
Click&Buy
CVS Pharmacy Gift Card
Dineromail
Dollar General Gift Card
EcoCard
Fanapay
Gamesilk
GASH Card
GudangVoucher
Indomog
MangirKart
MercadoPago
Mint e-PIN
MOL
myCard Card
myCard Member Wallet
Neosurf
Nganluong
OneCard
Openbucks
Oxxo
PagSeguro
Paysafecard
PWallet pwallet
Qiwi Wallet
Redcompra
Safetypay Cash
Subway Gift Card
Tenpay
Ticket Surf
Todito
Ukash
UniPin Wallet
VTC Telco Cards
VTC Wallet
Wavegame
Webmoney
Webmoney Japan
Yandex Money

Note: When ordering only the payment options available in your region will be visible.

Seems to me IE is doing more to make this a success than .... well pretty much all the other 'developers' in crypto rolled into one Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
BytecentTrader

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:36:14 PM

What is in the future of BYC that warrants "patience"? Absolutely nothing. Lets forget about common places, euphemisms and other forms of BULL SHIT. There's NOTHING, technologically speaking, to look for in the future of BYC. Nor none of them are needed! It is just pure, raw bullshit.

I thought BYC had no future and it was bullshit?

http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/379/bytecent-direct-buy

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BYC

This is why elderly out of work actors should not be giving crypto advice. You have no clue what the fuck you are talking about when it comes to crypto. Shit, you do not know anything about acting either. Just continue to shut the fuck up and delete your account. Go play Bingo or whatever people your age do.
flapman1

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:25:39 PM

Ok, I'll bite.  Which country is it that is supposedly banned? All of you lot complain about banned regions but never name the region ...

Bytecent has a few odd bits that might not stand the light of day (especially re the mining) but on the whole is head and shoulders above 99% of the utter garbage out there now.  Whoever heard of using a Subway card to buy Alts? Bloody creative.

BYC has the usual problem of no buy pressure.  There's no demand for it, nothing to do with it except store it away and hope the value goes up.  Even Bitcoin couldn't pull that one off it seems.

The community of posters in Coinblab does vaguely smell of IE's socks.  That said I think that there quite a feel very real supporters out there as well.

The fall of Bitcoin will really shake the garbage out of the system.  If Bytecent continues on present trends it has a reasonable chance to survive the cull.

I am convinced that there is a GPU miner and it uses IE and his team, maybe more GPU miners or modified CPU miners software, as someone already wrote before! Just pay attention to the reduced number of chains, only once at one time, the number of chains is reduced 10x! Excuse me, but it is impossible to contend with diff, it is not rational! It can not happen in one moment, just a moment !!! Is it a software bug or something else, we know who knows the answer to this question ...The people of Serbia have IE pointed to some problems, so that he is ``democratically`` bann, the entire region, so that they can not mining more than 60 minutes,no matter how many coins are purchased or have in the wallet,  which is unjust and undemocratic, though none of them were guilty or why, but he ignored the problem and hides the problem still, and i think that is superminer was his man, or perhaps he himself ...and i believe that a large number of chains IE directed towards to you and his team, so that they take a large number of chain stores, and also mining a large number of coins, and everyone else is 10x less, and i know that he can do so !!!

And that, when counting on the mining calculator, i'm supposed to have 7 coins for 10 days! However, i get 3 coins in 10 days on fx-8350 ... Is now not the calculator is not accurate !?

Not trying to be smart, everything was satisfactory and promising to before approximately 20 days! No one can convince me, that the number of chains can be reduced in one minute, second, it is not accidentally, but prepared ...

I hate scams, and i can not agree more with that!

And do not listen to what they say LionOfNarnia, JohnnyBravoo and others like them, because they are part of a team, and benefit from this project of course! Honestly i would like to make the project successful, but in this way will not be able, when IE works unfair! Cheat with the number of chains, PPS, etc., it's horrible! I do not know whether 200 people mining the coin or less than that, just because of the obvious scams ... He bann one whole regin, which means to hate this country and the people who live in it, and has not answered why such injustice done, or that will be corrected, if the error !? I hope that he will understand that needs to fix what's broken, and restore the byc in his place, between successful coins! Let IE solve the problem and we will be with him and fight for this coin...
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:14:21 AM

So IE has come up with this great idea of setting a swimsuit shop in the Artic... that's how effective the gift card gimmick is going to be.

The problem with IE is that he is capable of some good ideas, usually one in 100 with other 99 running from unfortunate to dreadful. This gift card one being squarely the later.

Because while theoretically simplifying the process of purchasing a coin is desirable, it would have no effect whatsoever since no one actually wants to purchase it, the process being simple or not. Like making easy to purchase condoms... for flies.

The main mess of BYC  is of course created by the shortcomings of IE... which not only allows for pretending that having 100,000 coins (1/3 of the current float) more mined that he promised there would be by now -who has mined them?-, is "normal", just "how crypto works", but that running toward your own field is actually advancing. Crypto doesn't have any problem with people wanting being able to purchase bitcoins -they can getvthem from ATMs at the mall-; it has a seemingly insurmountable problem with getting to use them to purchase anything.  The other way around,  get it?

No one wants BYC for those and many other reasons... not the least of which being that IE has painted himself for the most part as one of the most hated individuals in crypto... along with one with the most impractical and absurd ideas imaginable.

But, like  I stated above, one of every 100 on average is ok to good. Some people -half a dozen or so at last count- seem to be willing to wait for it. The rest, even the haters and the racist, have long forgotten it.
rugrats

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:53:14 AM

I'm sorry you were doxxed by IE.
Somehow, in his twisted mind, he probably thought it would silence you, when all it did is reinforce people's opinion that he is a thieving, dishonest scumbag.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BytecentTrader

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:19:28 AM

So IE has come up with this great idea of setting a swimsuit shop in the Artic... that's how effective the gift card gimmick is going to be.

The problem with IE is that he is capable of some good ideas, usually one in 100 with other 99 running from unfortunate to dreadful. This gift card one being squarely the later.

Because while theoretically simplifying the process of purchasing a coin is desirable, it would have no effect whatsoever since no one actually wants to purchase it, the process being simple or not. Like making easy to purchase condoms... for flies.

The main mess of BYC  is of course created by the shortcomings of IE... which not only allows for pretending that having 100,000 coins (1/3 of the current float) more mined that he promised there would be by now -who has mined them?-, is "normal", just "how crypto works", but that running toward your own field is actually advancing. Crypto doesn't have any problem with people wanting being able to purchase bitcoins -they can getvthem from ATMs at the mall-; it has a seemingly insurmountable problem with getting to use them to purchase anything.  The other way around,  get it?

No one wants BYC for those and many other reasons... not the least of which being that IE has painted himself for the most part as one of the most hated individuals in crypto... along with one with the most impractical and absurd ideas imaginable.

But, like  I stated above, one of every 100 on average is ok to good. Some people -half a dozen or so at last count- seem to be willing to wait for it. The rest, even the haters and the racist, have long forgotten it.

You really do not know what the fuck you are talking about. How many times can one person be so wrong? You said when he offered the refund no one would buy the coins being refunded. WRONG! People did buy many of the coins being refunded. You also said when the coin started trading it would quickly collapse. WRONG! Bytecent went to 170k+ sat and traded for weeks above the ICO price. Then you recently said the coin is dead and no one is interested. WRONG! The trading activity and volume is decent. You also made up shit up about mining. 150,000 coins were sold during the ICO and 175,000 coins were mined in over 2 months. 325,000+ coins in circulation with a coin supply of 33 million coins. THAT IS LESS THAN 1% OF THE TOTAL COIN SUPPLY. It will take decades to mine the coins at this rate. You are just bitter you were one of the morons that took the refund during the ICO and missed the initial pump. Then like the dumb ass you are, you bought in again during the pump, held too long, and then sold at a loss when the market corrected itself.  Just shut the fuck, you are done here like your career.
BytecentTrader

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:32:04 AM

I'm sorry you were doxxed by IE.
Somehow, in his twisted mind, he probably thought it would silence you, when all it did is reinforce people's opinion that he is a thieving, dishonest scumbag.

IE didn't doxx Barabbas he was doxxed months ago by someone else. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844746.msg9894498#msg9894498

Barabbas identity has been known for month.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:21:16 PM

The main mess of BYC  is of course created by the shortcomings of IE... which not only allows for pretending that having 100,000 coins (1/3 of the current float) more mined that he promised there would be by now -who has mined them?-, is "normal", just "how crypto works", but that running toward your own field is actually advancing. Crypto doesn't have any problem with people wanting being able to purchase bitcoins -they can getvthem from ATMs at the mall-; it has a seemingly insurmountable problem with getting to use them to purchase anything.  The other way around,  get it?

But, like  I stated above, one of every 100 on average is ok to good. Some people -half a dozen or so at last count- seem to be willing to wait for it. The rest, even the haters and the racist, have long forgotten it.

You really do not know what the fuck you are talking about. How many times can one person be so wrong? You said when he offered the refund no one would buy the coins being refunded. WRONG! People did buy many of the coins being refunded. You also said when the coin started trading it would quickly collapse. WRONG! Bytecent went to 170k+ sat and traded for weeks above the ICO price. Then you recently said the coin is dead and no one is interested. WRONG! The trading activity and volume is decent. You also made up shit up about mining. 150,000 coins were sold during the ICO and 175,000 coins were mined in over 2 months. 325,000+ coins in circulation with a coin supply of 33 million coins. THAT IS LESS THAN 1% OF THE TOTAL COIN SUPPLY. It will take decades to mine the coins at this rate. You are just bitter you were one of the morons that took the refund during the ICO and missed the initial pump. Then like the dumb ass you are, you bought in again during the pump, held too long, and then sold at a loss when the market corrected itself.  Just shut the fuck, you are done here like your career.

Let me correct your numbers IE since, like everything you post, are far from the FACTS.  You sold 150,000 byc but had to return the cost of more than 30,000 of those to the people that wanted out once they saw ghe "mining mess" you had gotten themselves into. So total is actually shy of 120,000. Now 60 days @ the promised and never met MAX of 1,440 coins per day mined will give you roughly another 85,000 coins for a total of just over 200,000 coins. Where did the other 120,000 go IE?
THAT'S the mess of BYC. The main one. The others, worse yet, are... well you and that peculiar trait consisting in both trying pathetically to paint failure as success while somehow manage to run, always, on the opposite direction of success. Like that gift card initiative.  Instead of pushing for merchant adoption you push for easy ways for people to buy a coin they dont want to get to btc that they can get at the atm, charging them with two unnecessary intermediaries.  Plas, plas, fucking plas. Like i said,  the exact opposite direction.

But keep on deluding yourself,  you are preaching to the same half a dozen choir who will be more and more embarrassed by seeing you posting here under yet another puppet the eternal, pathetic nonsense... while the project inevitably unravels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: