Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CCEX are thieves get your funds out ASAP!!! im not kidding  (Read 4708 times)
tylerderden (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:26:16 AM

never got a response from support about any of this shit. i think the whole thing is pretty fucked up really i mean why fuck with doged when there are plenty of other more valuable coins? You cant sell 1 doged for 1 satoshi, its not even an option because its below the minimum so it would have to be someone with over ride capability to be able to do that. why would they? i have no fuckin idea. i'm with most of you guys, i have traded on ccex for a long time and never had any issues but this shouldnt even be possible for a few different reasons so everyone should pay close attention to their accounts who knows whats going on it could just be one employee, it could be a hacker, it could be a glitch in the trading engine i have no idea but if this happened to someone else, regardless of how much btc it was worth i would want to know about it. you noob account chicken shits calling me a fudder can eat a dick, with moolah and the mintpal vrc hack and all the other shit that has gone down in the last few months missing funds on an exchange is something you should care about. thats asking an awful lot though considering you dont even grasp what the word fud is.
rollingMyCar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:36:07 AM

dat trash button
Trash button?
Where is it?
I do not find it!

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print