Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Google Crypto-Mob Awards  (Read 1348 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:17:29 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 10:18:25 AM by Spoetnik

Someone is gonna get rubbed out ?

You have to be a well known guy i think for the Crypto-Mob to come looking for you.

How well known ? enough that i got a PM with a fundraiser to "take care of me" (a few months back)

Here is the PM i got quoted below.. http://pastebin.com/sDV6rWiB (not sure if they raised enough funds yet or not but feel free to donate guys)

Make sure to see the Google awards lower down Wink

USER ID link = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369938
(below is un-edited) uploaded by Spoetnik

SpoetniksFucked
Brand new*
Activity: 0
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

HEADS UP
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: August 23, 2014, 01:49:34 PM »

Just to let you know you better start covering your tracks you pedo fuck - this vendetta will not end until you do.

CALLING ALL HACKERS

I have had enough of this pathetic, lying, hate filled scum and I am going to do everything and anything I can do to teach this wanker a lesson he can never and will never forget.

I am offering a 1 BTC for anyone that can track down a home address or family home for this needle dicked bug fucker

I have gathered an extensive dossier on him and his alter egos and narrowed it down to a very small pool of people which I was about to turn over to a PI friend of mine in Toronto but, having discussed it extensively with other members of the community we have decided to pool our small budget and appeal to the hacker community.

I will be posting this bounty on ALL the Blackhat forums if I get no response from this board.

Obviously all I want to do is add him to my Christmas Card list  Undecided  Kiss

Racism, Homophobia and Hate has no place in this forum or in Cryprocurrencies and if this forum is not going to address it, it is down to us the community to eradicated this scum

Enjoy your freedom while you can you fuck...

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE BOUNTY PLEASE PM ME

-
So let's see WHO is well known in Altcoins according to Google search page hits
-

[Capo di tutti Capi] =
mprep + 239,000 hits

[GodFather] =
Come-from-Above + 959,000 hits

[Underboss] =
digitalindustry + 178,000 hits

[Consigliere] =
iGotSpots + 159,000 hits

[Head Capo] =
Mullick + 151,000
r3wt + 149,000
MicroGuy + 126,000

[Caporegime] =
Stealthcoin + 43,500 hits
Spoetnik + 41,000 hits

[Soldier] =
Ahmed + 35,700
bluemeanie1 + 23,700
BitJohn + 22,600
TECSHARE + 22,400
tranz + 22,200
kelsey + 20,300
Iconic Expert + 19,000
BitcoinExpress = 18,100
devphp  + 17,800
BobSurplus + 17,400
zackclark70 +15,900
rpietila + 11,200
Sunny King + 11,000

[Associate] =
jl777 + 9,330
Baritus + 7,690
Dan Metcalf + 7,130
Vlad2Vlad + 7,120
Horus + 5,680
shakezula + 5,370
TaunSew + 4,330
tk808 + 3,960
muddafudda + 3,770
TheMage + 3,080
synechist + 2,230
cryptopaths + 1,770

By the way.. you can all now consider your ass's lurked !

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:28:37 AM

Spoetnik what happens if you call a bluff and it isn't a bluff?  Some psychopath from Arizona, who likes blue birds, some day could take the Greyhound to Canada and go after you.   Shocked    I'm talking about that guy who is alleged to live in a mobile home and is also alleged to be on public criminal record for murdering a woman.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:50:47 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 01:00:55 AM by Spoetnik

Spoetnik what happens if you call a bluff and it isn't a bluff?  Some psychopath from Arizona, who likes blue birds, some day could take the Greyhound to Canada and go after you.   Shocked    I'm talking about that guy who is alleged to live in a mobile home and is also alleged to be on public criminal record for murdering a woman.

What bluff ? guys have threatened me here since i registered in many ways.. i have tons of them in my Inbox hahhaha
If they are going to "come and get me" then oh well.. good luck with that.

Is pointing out i have had threats against me a lot here a bluff being called ? ..i think people deserve to know !
In other words if you speak out against shit coins these scammers that hang out here will raise money to "come get you"
so new guys getting here should be warned.. keep quit or else you too will be harassed etc.
I think i am helping warn guys, speak out and your gonna get it LOL

AND i am also curious who else has had threats here too.

It does mot make me a bad guy for saying i have been harassed and threatened.. what does it say about them ?

EDIT:
Off topic my ass..............

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:16:29 PM

[Head Capo] =
Mullick + 151,000

Woot!

What do I win? Smiley
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:18:11 PM

You made a boss? I only made associate Wink  Congrats man!
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:31:31 PM

Soldier pfffft
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:59:17 AM

Soldier pfffft

You got promoted Wink

Caporegime congrats !

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:03:34 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 06:25:45 AM by Spoetnik

I TOLD YOU GUYS.. THE CRYPTO-MOB IS REAL !

Your comments are interesting BitJohn, to say the least. Smiley Thanks for your insider perspective. We appreciate your feedback. Although, bound by your NDA, it is like reading the back of a bound book. There is so much fruit inside, yet you can not open the book, due to the tightly locked buckle put around it. Tongue

Care to share the Cryptsy cold storage Bitcoin wallet link?  Wink

I actually had zero access to wallets don't know that info. Very few people did. I know I wish I could just say it all haha. I am completely out of the crypto space moving on to the real world. It was fun and exciting but insane and full of drama. I would never work at another crypto based company again. The people at Cryptsy were awesome for the most part and it was fun but lots of stress and never ending drama. Which if you lok around is Crypto in general.

Even BTC is just controlled by big pump and dump groups... Reading that all these people have had contact with one another at one point never surprises me. Shouldn't surprise any of you honestly. Doesn't make them all bad but they all reach out to one another at some point. There are chat rooms with just exchange support teams in them for instance most dead now, but at one point they were used to coordinate against hackers and big dumps so someone couldn't rob one exchange and dump at another the money got tracked for the most part and frozen by the other exchange. BTC-e MtGox when it was a thing all participated.

I plan to hang out in this thread because I want to see where it all goes but everything else crypto in the words of Mr Wonderful "Is dead to me".

Funny you just admitted to a cross-exchange crypto-mob that included Gox ROFL
The REAL Back Room Boys Wink
Well it was support/theft oriented. It is in all exchanges best interests to have contacts in case you need someone to look for an address and freeze a money trail. But yes I remember asking Magical Tux a question in IRC one day and he never answered..... then all the news broke lol

Hahahahaha, that shake weight photo, classic  Cheesy

I got to revisit this old post of mine - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.msg8808590#msg8808590 - when I saw that Marshall Long is buds with Abram Kottmeier as well.

At last count, Marshall Long as been associated with no less than six scam outfits.

As far as I know, we brought him on around the time Mintsy started, as he has mining expertise.  I was against this, but it was a call made above me.

I would love to see what you guys dig up, I'll just watch and if you have any questions I may know answers to, feel free to ask.

mmmm hhhhmmmm
Told ya Back Room Boys - Crypto-Exchange Mob / Illuminati like BitJohn was talking about on previous page..
We will make you an offer you can not refuse / resist Illuminati Mason Horus says to his tied up in the chair victim.
Spot light bright in your face.. give us the Private Keys and join us or else.. kapiche ?
Why the fuck do you noobs think he is called "The Sun God" ?
..he is the one who puts the lamp in your face during interrogations (yup that is why he went to Police school)
Fuck yeah conspiracies.. Cryptsy come on we got you busted ice cold now !

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:28:49 AM

See this guys.. PROOF of the inner circle dominating with their greedy underhanded ways !
MTgox was busted and Cryptsy now too !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: