Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:34:34 AM

For those wondering if Marshall Long lifts, he holds the patent for the following:

Yeah he does seem like the two handed type of of guy..

EDIT: That is what you guys are doing when they can't tell you are under investigation LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:45:15 AM

Hahahahaha, that shake weight photo, classic  Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:07:48 AM

Hahahahaha, that shake weight photo, classic  Cheesy

I got to revisit this old post of mine - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.msg8808590#msg8808590 - when I saw that Marshall Long is buds with Abram Kottmeier as well.

At last count, Marshall Long as been associated with no less than six scam outfits.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:22:03 AM

Ok i got to ask..
Is www.linkedin.com used for anything not a scam by super CTFOXYZ presidents of Cryptology ?
How many linkedin profiles have we seen on this topic ?
I never met anyone who used it before..

The kids are always on my lawn with their darn Linkedin profiles Sad

Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:22:53 AM

Hahahahaha, that shake weight photo, classic  Cheesy

I got to revisit this old post of mine - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.msg8808590#msg8808590 - when I saw that Marshall Long is buds with Abram Kottmeier as well.

At last count, Marshall Long as been associated with no less than six scam outfits.

As far as I know, we brought him on around the time Mintsy started, as he has mining expertise.  I was against this, but it was a call made above me.

I would love to see what you guys dig up, I'll just watch and if you have any questions I may know answers to, feel free to ask.

Edit : Marshall was definitely not a co-founder. No idea why he says he was. Thanks for bringing it up.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:29:23 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 09:50:14 AM by Spoetnik

As far as I know, we brought him on around the time Mintsy started, as he has mining expertise.  I was against this, but it was a call made above me.

I would love to see what you guys dig up, I'll just watch and if you have any questions I may know answers to, feel free to ask.

mmmm hhhhmmmm
Told ya Back Room Boys - Crypto-Exchange Mob / Illuminati like BitJohn was talking about on previous page..
We will make you an offer you can not refuse / resist Illuminati Mason Horus says to his tied up in the chair victim.
Spot light bright in your face.. give us the micro film and join us or else.. kapiche ?
Why the fuck do you noobs think he is called "The Sun God" ?
..he is the one who puts the lamp in your face during interrogations (yup that is why he went to Police school)
Fuck yeah conspiracies.. Cryptsy come on we got you busted ice cold now !

EDIT:
I let HippieTech post this on my account guys.

EDIT2:
@GoldSeal
Don't think i did not notice you re-posting your Buy Cryptsy BTC ad again..
and your mentioning of me in the header part Wink ..i seen what you did there LOL
Your on the watch list now son !

Pimpmycoin

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

non può fare dump per sempre

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:50:41 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 04:44:08 PM by Pimpmycoin

I do not know whats happened. All i know is it all started going bad right after we added the new Tier Level systems for KYC
requirements and the major facelift and feature additions. So I can only "assume" that this is where the problem lies.
I do know this system is an extremely large, very complicated setup and when things go wrong it can prob be tough at times to
pinpoint where a problem lies.

What do you think we are? All idiots?

anyway I'm out of this shit,

how many day Vern need again to fix cryptsy balance with the doge spread?

"il  lungo termine è una guida fallace per gli affari correnti: nel lungo termine saremo tutti morti"
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:11:17 PM

@BitJohn

Ohh man.. Where do i start ? LOL
You know these characters ?
Not really though I was in lots of support rooms of various types where I can see many various conversations.

Well BJ let's be fair here.. This crypto scene is built entirely on masked shady DECEITFUL characters.
Probably true

All of this shit is laid out on a framework of shell accounts at Bitcointalk on a site with no rules against scamming.
pretty accurate

Then we have the fact that a million and 1 scams HAS occurred.. so why in gods name would we give the benefit of the doubt ?
Let the facts guide you

Seems to me BJ you are hell bent on defending Paul even though you just said you don't have wallet addresses.
lol hell bent? I'm speaking to his character as far as I knew it is all. I am more so trying to say for the folks really worried that I don't think paul would steal from them is all. I thought we were in this to inform the users or are you trolling? So yeah I think telling folks my opinion is hopefully helpful to qwell some fears.

Which means he could been doing anything and you wouldn't know.
That is a fact

You don't have access to the web site code.. so he could been doing anything at all.
That is a fact

You seem to be out of the loop for a lot of inner workings yet seem soooooo adamant that Paul is on the up & up.
Worked with for him for quite a while all around genuine guy is all. If he had one character flaw is he can be too nice and trusts too easily.

Look at it from our point of view.. Why is Paul Vernon anymore trust worthy to all of us than any other guy ?
So are we being paranoid conspiracy guys ? Hell yeah we should be .. look around !
Oh I agree and dont hate you for it haha

In my experience in Crypto the ones that smile the most are the scammiest.
The scene is full of Fodor's, Smiling-Terrik's and the Smart Scammers.. the one who's are skilled at staying in the shadows / masked.
Probably true

Funny you just admitted to a cross-exchange crypto-mob that included Gox ROFL
The REAL Back Room Boys Wink
Well it was support/theft oriented. It is in all exchanges best interests to have contacts in case you need someone to look for an address and freeze a money trail. But yes I remember asking Magical Tux a question in IRC one day and he never answered..... then all the news broke lol

Let's take a sniff at CENT shall we ?
I don't suppose BTER was in your Mob ? LOL
BTER was not in a group but yes I had a contact there. Lots of issues with a few coins between us and them like BUK get on different versions of a wallet and customers on both sides complaining they cant withdraw. Pretty hard to work with them honestly.

Jeezuz fuck were guys making money hand over fist and it was all between Cryptsy and BTER.
I guess your and my definition of hand over fist might be different.

My tipster who i am 99.99% certain who he is could tell a story or two about all that.
Huh not sure what this means

BTER caught on and was tipped off on the grand dump on Chinese users.
Huh not sure what this means

You could fire up the CENT wallet and stake coins fast after buying them Cryptsy.
Or just buy them from Cryptsy and send them to BTER.. it was odd why Cryptsy added back CENT after delisting it.
How many coins did Cryptsy ever delist? Once the coin was fixed it was brought back as we had customers who had balances they could no longer touch. So they couldn't withdraw when we delisted when someone fixed it there was quite a push to re-add hard to argue with.

It was at times as low as 0.00000001 LTC or XPM
And selling INSTANTLY at BTER for about 5 to 9 satoshi's ..and lots of guys were doing it too.
So arbitrage opportunities were there in the range of millionths of a cent. Where do I sign up....

And yeah you heard me right guys.. i bought CENT at 0.00000001 xpm in the many millions..
And then sold them at BTER for 0.00000010 BTC
Can you say _FAST_ profit ? hahhahah
Cryptsy was balls deep in that ..until BTER slammed the gate closed to *public* deposits
Ok I'm confused didn't you just say you were the one dumping on the Chinese customers?

But a few of us way back knew damn well the BTER staff simply kept the cash going privately. (for themselves)
Many of our depoits of many many thousands of dollars vanished..
But we all didn't care if we lost 5 grand etc since we made so much anyway ROFL

Oh yeah it's all Cryptsy conspiracies... mmmmmmm hmmmmm
Let's rewind and see the WHOLE CENT story maybe ?
A coin that was released on Cryptsy Chat with no ANN topic.
Your talking about when Cryptsy was the only show in the alt scene for the most part? Released at a time of maybe 20 coins by a dev who did most of the current coins. Yeah not seeing the conspiracy there.

Wallet links passed out on chat by Mod's etc ..who joined in on it.
Who all claimed to be unaware about "THE BUG" ...oh yeah BitJohn you know the one Wink
haha yeah honestly I had one penny and was like this is a cute little coin. Sold it and then folks are suddenly like oh by the way its a billion% PoS due to the bug. Missed out there I guess

And it got 1,00000x worse than that.. who made it ?
The same guy who made Hobonikels and BottleCaps.
yeah Shakezula made another couple jillion coins. So did muddafudda.

After i sort of mocked them for doing it and avoided the coin during launch i asked why no ANN ?
Many days passed and a random user posted a topic on CENT on bitcointalk.
And the DEV of CENT seen it and commented on it fast.. wow funny he was tipped off so quick to get reply on it LOL
I couldn't wait to ask him why his super Cryptsy Back Room Boys FLASH MINED on Cryptsy-Chat coin had no ANN topic..
What did he say ?
Shakezula was in no skype channel I knew of. Maybe someone else can speak to that but I dont seem to remember him ever. The backroom you speak of was really more about chit chat than coin trading honestly.

It was an "experiment", "Not to be take seriously"
I did hear that and well yeah all l crypto falls into this category

Yup from the same guy who made 2 public guides on coin cloning. (and some sold for private)
not sure I get your point so what?

Who said in the guides he made most coins out in crypto "for fun & profit" (all of them on Cryptsy)
We added literally ever coin back then. Until folks started doing the big premines then we took a step back and made the litebonk list.

THAT is why he said he did not post an ANN and instead shared it on Cryptsy Chat.
Again only show in town at the time.

And there was no delay getting it on Cryptsy.. they were more than happy to fast track it on there..
Even with "THE BUG"  ..i guess Cryptsy did not review the code before adding it for their customers ?
your correct at least not at that level back then. Breaking down stake payouts at the time wasnt part of the review. No one had snuck that in yet.

Done ? ooooohhhhhh fuck no
LOL
SO i asked Shakezulu about "the bug" on Bitcointalk.. I said you planned on removing the "stake bug" on Cryptsy Chat.
That all of the backroom boys + cloner dev pretended to not know about.
Because they probably didn't. PoS wasnt fully understood by most devs back then thats why they all broke. On that note every PoS coin Shake made forked. Because turned out he didnt understand the implementation.

Because he said on chat he was going to remove it.. AKA: Fix the bug.
And i said if you do that isn't it unfair for users who come late to the coin ? See what i mean ?
If this is the most unfair thing you found in crypto kinda weak honestly. So your argument is people missed out on holding it. So don't buy into it?

AND he said YES i see what you mean and i will leave it in.. he didn't! ..he put a new wallet out removing the bug!
Pretty lame move if he said that

AFTER the Back room boys had their chance at exploiting it.. They all played dumb about it on Launch !
I think they did know about the bug but again shakezula wasn't in the "backroom" The backroom was pretty much a big skype channel that excluded trolls....Probably only reason you were not in that chat. Again there are so many crypto skype channels full of crypto nonsense its nauseating. Your on the wrong trails though.

Pretending they didn't know that after 9 days they would all get 1,000x stake and not 100.
They simply said Whoopsy it's a bug.. doh ..on our for fun experiment coin ON CRYPTSY !
Sure they probably figured something out not sure it was the folks who did's ethical opportunity to report it. Did you message Bter when you were dumping CENT on their users? No you just did it. So dont try to cross the moral ethical stream on that one.

Think more guys would have been in on it on Launch if THEY all knew ? Of course which is why it was a Cryptsy secret !
See you tend to associate people who use Cryptsy with the actual company. Did Cryptsy customers figure something out sure maybe? Again same argument as you knowing about CENT and perpetuating that great fraud against the people of China.... On a more serious note I don't think you did anything wrong but its the same shit.

Does it stop there ?
Fuuuuuuuck NO !

Shakezulu had an official site for CENT.. when the guy who tipped me off about the BTER + Cryptsy train of money ARB'ing.
The tipster warned me that i should avoid the official wallet because
A) it had a virus / keylogger and crashed a lot.
B) the stake bug was removed (even though the dev said he was leaving it in)
I thought well well.. isn't that interesting.
I think once he figured out there as a Bug he forgot not to take advantage.

I went to Shake's site and grabbed the binaries myself..
And the Tipster also warned me that the new version with the virus on it was updated
but the corresponding Source code was still the previous source code package ..fishy as fucking hell duh LOL
So i checked it out with many tools and i can see clearly it was bundled by a Trojan .exe binder
and bad one too LOL ...the .exe tended to crash a lot because the virus was slopped together so poorly.
I still have the original zip file and the links to the virus total reports for the keylogger infected Wallet.
Not really related to Cryptsy though. So Shakezula needs his own thread yeah  probably. That would be interesting actually a thread of the prolific coin devs in the same fashion as this one haha

What is the common theme ?
Shakezulu or what ever name he uses made half the coins on Cryptsy.. Including CENT
Hardly half probably 10 He made half of the first what I call ramp up of coin devs. He is in the same group as Muddafudda they dabbled back then. Its a freaking roller coaster now not comparable.

BottleCaps for Mullick and Hobonikels for Horus and many others.
Bottlecaps if you look at it was about the fairest release coin ever that was its intention it was made in chat but the point was all the scammy shit out there make one that had best of all pieces and release it the right way. Yes one of the only coins I actually wanted to contribute to.

Common theme ? All of it is tied to Cryptsy balls deep.
well as it was the only exchange adding coins at the time its related to them in much the same way as it was all conducted on personal computers....

Conspiracy ? Of course.. you know "OUR KIND" BitJohn ROFL
I know I know debated you for years now haha. I guess what frustrates me about you is when you go on some of these tangents and you miss the real meat of whats going on haha. You typically like to delve into the man look this guy scammed this other guy for a quarter type things. Or that project failed peoples lost dollars of dollars.... Sometimes you hit it on the head however its just sorting through it that I think you lose lots of folks and they mark you as crazy haha. I will say you base most of your opinions on facts I guess its when you start with a false premise and add it to the facts you get into the wildland.

That Cent "bug" was paranoia and conspiracy by a Trolling Fudster huh ?
yeah I will say I believe it started as a fuck up (all his stake coins were fucked up) though people took advantage after I think.

1 incident..
I -DO- believe there are others if i am not mistaken  Grin
This is by far one of the least interesting of the conspiracies honestly. It really cant be that interesting since well you participated in it. You honestly seem was more knowledgeable on it. Did you post anything here when you found out about CENT and how he was taking advantage? Or did you just keep dumping on the unsuspecting souls. Then complained about the scam when the coffers ran dry?

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:13:13 PM

I have had 5.4 BTC Pending for 5 days, I have asked to have it canceled but no answer.  Last week I was told to break it up into smaller amounts, I did.  Still Pending.  When I asked if the Delray Beach was the legal address, I was banned from chat and there have been no answers to my support tickets.

Gotta love cryptsy....  NOT

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:24:06 PM

I have had 5.4 BTC Pending for 5 days, I have asked to have it canceled but no answer.  Last week I was told to break it up into smaller amounts, I did.  Still Pending.  When I asked if the Delray Beach was the legal address, I was banned from chat and there have been no answers to my support tickets.

Gotta love cryptsy....  NOT

That is the legal address btw.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:26:01 PM

mmmm hhhhmmmm
Told ya Back Room Boys - Crypto-Exchange Mob / Illuminati like BitJohn was talking about on previous page..
We will make you an offer you can not refuse / resist Illuminati Mason Horus says to his tied up in the chair victim.
Spot light bright in your face.. give us the micro film and join us or else.. kapiche ?
..he is the one who puts the lamp in your face during interrogations (yup that is why he went to Police school)

EDIT:

EDIT2:
@GoldSeal
and your mentioning of me in the header part Wink ..i seen what you did there LOL

So I am to believe you Spoetnik gave someone else access to your Bitcointalk account? Or you fudged and your hippietech..... kinda confused now lol
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:38:24 PM

Roll Eyes

Subject:    Re: Booth for Hashers United
Date:    Fri, 03 Oct 2014 19:55:25 -0700
To:    Josh Garza <josh@btc.com>

Ok,

Calm your tits. If your team comes early, and commandeers an adjacent space, and sets up in time, Ill just pat your ass and cup your balls. Tell your team to plan better bro. We literally finalized the floor plan 1 hour before amber called. That is not on me. However, I love your balls and it is fine.

But you gotta give me an hj. Deal?

Date: Friday, October 3, 2014 at 7:40 PM
To: Marshall Long <marshall.long@me.com>
Subject: Fwd: Booth for Hashers United

You got to be kidding? We paid you 20k

Don't make this an issue you asshat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Oct 3, 2014 9:46 PM
Subject: Booth for Hashers United
To: "Evan Jones" <ejones@gawminers.com>, "Josh Garza" <josh@btc.com>, "Rami Abramov" <rami@btc.com>, "Christian Gogol" <christian@gawminers.com>
Cc:

Hi guys,
Sorry for the late notice. I just spoke with Marshall from Final Hash. If we use the 20x10 structure Monica created for us, they are saying we will have to get an additional both, which will cost extra.

I spoke with Monica and she said we can use just 10ft of the booth if we want, its still functional that way.

So my question is, do we want to use the whole structure and pay for the extra space, use 10ft and stay at the same price, or i can try to get the extra space without extra cost(so far hasn't worked for me)

Thank you for your thoughts!

Subject: SMS from Marshall Long [(972) 658-8670]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:04:31 +0000
From: Marshall Long (SMS) <18025798360.19726588670.jGP6392m7h@txt.voice.google.com>
To: josh@geniusesatwork.com

Its all good dude. Im just bustin your balls.

Subject:    Re: Let's Race Cars in Vegas
Date:    Wed, 01 Oct 2014 23:24:55 +0000 (GMT)
To:    josh@btc.com

Yo let me in on the live interview bro. Il cup your balls

Sent from my Sprint phone

------ Original message------

Date: Wed, Oct 1, 2014 16:04

To: Marshall Long;

Cc: Marco Streng;Abram Kottmeier;Leo Iruke;

Subject:Re: Let's Race Cars in Vegas

hurry, or I am going to make them choose one of your questions for the live interview Smiley

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Marshall Long <marshall.long@me.com> wrote:

Hahaha. Its on the charger. Imma call u in 1 minute
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:26:52 PM

I do not know whats happened. All i know is it all started going bad right after we added the new Tier Level systems for KYC
requirements and the major facelift and feature additions. So I can only "assume" that this is where the problem lies.
I do know this system is an extremely large, very complicated setup and when things go wrong it can prob be tough at times to

Ahhhhhhh.  So it's all FINCEN's fault?  No, I'm not buying it.  FINCEN was quite clear from the beginning that unless an exchange traded in USD pairs or any other money, i.e. EUR, RUB, JPY, etc. that they had no jurisdiction and that KYC did not apply, so don't blame them.

In an e-mailed correspondence with DC Magnates, Cryptsy confirmed the upcoming addition:

“Yes, this type of trading will be available to verified accounts soon.”

It appears USD is the only fiat added, at least for now. It appears as well that users will have to “verify” their accounts first, which will require ID and possibly other items, as found with other exchanges dealing in fiat. On the BTC-USD market page, a warning appears: “This market is for Verified Accounts Only. The User Verifications system will open within the next week.”

Cryptsy had been feeling pressure for months as users pushed for the exchange to introduce USD trading. Indeed, one update on their site a couple of months back stated that USD will be coming soon.

The latest milestone marks a long journey traveled by Cryptsy. In an altcoin panel discussion at CoinSummit, Cryptsy founder Paul Vernon described how the site didn’t even start out as an exchange and only took such a direction when people had nothing to do with their new coins.

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/exchange/its-official-cryptsy-to-add-usd-to-trading-mix/

Most of us, including myself who had sent coin to Cryptsy when there were no USD pairings and so were not verified, were happy to verify if it meant we could get our coins off the sinking ship.  Unfortunately, the only thing that resulted in was the error message changing from "you've exceeded your daily/monthly withdrawal limit" to "your coins are forever pending".  So don't try to pin these failures on FINCEN and KYC.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:44:11 PM

So Cryptsy is still not communicating with their customers?  Unfuckingbelievable.  And yeah, the KYC stuff should have nothing to do with the current debacle.  My god this is pathetic.  We need a Mt. Gox-type picket at their door.  Do they still have a door?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:23:19 PM

So Cryptsy is still not communicating with their customers?  Unfuckingbelievable.  And yeah, the KYC stuff should have nothing to do with the current debacle.  My god this is pathetic.  We need a Mt. Gox-type picket at their door.  Do they still have a door?

Big Vern says "backdoor guests are best" Wink

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:49:26 PM

Wow, you ppl can really twist things around to your liking.

I dont recall ever blaming fincen for anything.
What i did say is that our problems began shortly after adding the new Tier Level system and complete UI upgrade with all the new features
meaning i believe the problem exists within our code base somewhere.

If this is true, then I'd rethink the developer I hired and get someone competent to come fix things. Perhaps revert back to my old system until the new one is tested in a sound environ.

Seriously, where are people hiring these "web developers" nowadays ?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:51:58 PM

Big Vern a big hart maybe when he can earn more money. When you can't even people let them know before depositing there are huge problems. Sounds more like fraud then a big hart not sure in what kind of country this is fair trade but not here in the Netherlands.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:38:42 PM

Ahhhhhhh.  So it's all FINCEN's fault?  No, I'm not buying it.  FINCEN was quite clear from the beginning that unless an exchange traded in USD pairs or any other money, i.e. EUR, RUB, JPY, etc. that they had no jurisdiction and that KYC did not apply, so don't blame them.

In an e-mailed correspondence with DC Magnates, Cryptsy confirmed the upcoming addition:

It appears USD is the only fiat added, at least for now. It appears as well that users will have to “verify” their accounts first, which will require ID and possibly other items, as found with other exchanges dealing in fiat. On the BTC-USD market page, a warning appears: “This market is for Verified Accounts Only. The User Verifications system will open within the next week.”

Cryptsy had been feeling pressure for months as users pushed for the exchange to introduce USD trading. Indeed, one update on their site a couple of months back stated that USD will be coming soon.

The latest milestone marks a long journey traveled by [Suspicious link removed] an altcoin panel discussion at CoinSummit, Cryptsy founder Paul Vernon described how the site didn’t even start out as an exchange and only took such a direction when people had nothing to do with their new coins.

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/exchange/its-official-cryptsy-to-add-usd-to-trading-mix/

Most of us, including myself who had sent coin to Cryptsy when there were no USD pairings and so were not verified, were happy to verify if it meant we could get our coins off the sinking ship.  Unfortunately, the only thing that resulted in was the error message changing from "you've exceeded your daily/monthly withdrawal limit" to "your coins are forever pending".  So don't try to pin these failures on FINCEN and KYC.

Wow, you ppl can really twist things around to your liking.

I dont recall ever blaming fincen for anything.
What i did say is that our problems began shortly after adding the new Tier Level system and complete UI upgrade with all the new features
meaning i believe the problem exists within our code base somewhere.

Whatever...

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:10:58 PM

mmmm hhhhmmmm

EDIT:

EDIT2:
@GoldSeal

So I am to believe you Spoetnik gave someone else access to your Bitcointalk account? Or you fudged and your hippietech..... kinda confused now lol

A joke i was directing at you knowing you would know HippieTech's infamous reputation for conspiracies.
I also look forward to seeing your reply with more attention on CENT soon.
I never tried to say Cryptsy guys planned any of that but that is how thing played out..

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:23:03 PM

Ahhhhhhh.  So it's all FINCEN's fault?  No, I'm not buying it.  FINCEN was quite clear from the beginning that unless an exchange traded in USD pairs or any other money, i.e. EUR, RUB, JPY, etc. that they had no jurisdiction and that KYC did not apply, so don't blame them.

The latest milestone marks a long journey traveled by Cryptsy. In an altcoin panel discussion at CoinSummit, Cryptsy founder Paul Vernon described how the site didn’t even start out as an exchange and only took such a direction when people had nothing to do with their new coins.

Most of us, including myself who had sent coin to Cryptsy when there were no USD pairings and so were not verified, were happy to verify if it meant we could get our coins off the sinking ship.  Unfortunately, the only thing that resulted in was the error message changing from "you've exceeded your daily/monthly withdrawal limit" to "your coins are forever pending".  So don't try to pin these failures on FINCEN and KYC.

See the bold part quoted..
That is why they listed Cryptsy at CryptoStocks.com that i bought late and sold for a loss.
It said so right in the stocks description.
I wonder if they are still doing pay out on that ?
I sold mine soon after i got them late 2013'ish because the ROI was 180 years LOL

Just checked the URL and it says on every link "We're sorry, but something went wrong."
And i never did find out who started that site either.
Check out their domain hiding service regs..

Domain Name: CRYPTOSTOCKS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1696815070_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-01-09T10:01:43Z
Creation Date: 2012-01-13T11:25:31Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-01-13T11:25:31Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: CRYPTOSTOCKS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: CRYPTOSTOCKS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: CRYPTOSTOCKS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Name Server: CARL.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: ROSE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-12-22T17:00:00Z <<<

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: